Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   If you're a furry, click here! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23401)

Freesia January 19th, 2020 04:47 PM

Re: If you're a furry, click here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudsky (Post 631457)
Hey, here's an idea! Since Kuba is a prankster, and Slushie will fight those that hurt their friends, this is what will happen. One of Kuba's pranks will go wrong, causing the friend to get hurt. Once this happens, Slushie will call him over to fight. We can figure out how the fight goes during the RP, but I have a feeling this will be great character development for both characters.

Bruh kuba would lose the fight, he’s a weakling

dino. January 19th, 2020 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudsky (Post 631457)
Hey, here's an idea! Since Kuba is a prankster, and Slushie will fight those that hurt their friends, this is what will happen. One of Kuba's pranks will go wrong, causing the friend to get hurt. Once this happens, Slushie will call him over to fight. We can figure out how the fight goes during the RP, but I have a feeling this will be great character development for both characters.

Oh, I LOVE this idea. Kuba better be prepared to square up and get his butt whooped c:<

Vessel January 19th, 2020 06:57 PM

@Delta @Pepperkins @Slushie @Cloudsky

Okay, question: Do our characters already know eachother or not?

Cloudsky January 19th, 2020 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartstruck (Post 631575)
@Delta @Pepperkins @Slushie @Cloudsky

Okay, question: Do our characters already know eachother or not?

Yesss!

Bee123 January 19th, 2020 08:02 PM

Not a furry, but-

Name: Niyah/Angra (I use different names for them depending on the rp, not decided)
Appearance: A wolf with A fox like tail, red eyes, black fur (With Gray paws) and wings made of fire and can be used when she wants to.
Personality: Grumpy and sadistic, only to humans. To members of the wolf pack mostly friendly, to outsiders very defensive.
Other info: Has a mate named Summer, beta of pack, and the pack kinda works like skyclan (gorge.)
Mention me: @Heartstruck
Edit: oof my idiot self thought you were talking in actual wolf age so I changed it from 3 to 15

Cloudsky January 19th, 2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bee123 (Post 631594)
Not a furry, but-

Name: Niyah/Angra (I use different names for them depending on the rp, not decided)
Appearance: A wolf with A fox like tail, red eyes, black fur (With Gray paws) and wings made of fire and can be used when she wants to.
Personality: Grumpy and sadistic, only to humans. To members of the wolf pack mostly friendly, to outsiders very defensive.
Other info: Has a mate named Summer, beta of pack, and the pack kinda works like skyclan (gorge.)
Edit: oof my idiot self thought you were talking in actual wolf age so I changed it from 3 to 15

So she's a fire elemental Folf? (Fox-wolf hybrid)

Vessel January 19th, 2020 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bee123 (Post 631594)
Not a furry, but-

Accepted! Sounds like a very cool character, though don't quote something so long next time.

Bee123 January 19th, 2020 09:02 PM

Oh ok, btw can she know the others from childhood experiences with the others if they are ok with it?
@Heartstruck

Bee123 January 19th, 2020 09:09 PM

@Cloudsky
Yep!

Pepperkins January 20th, 2020 10:43 AM

@Heartstruck So I gotta bring Luna's antisocial tail out the house now I see XD