Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Monthly Kudos (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Monthly Kudos (February 2024) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77784)

zBlaze February 5th, 2024 06:23 PM

Re: Monthly Kudos (February 2024)

Character Name [mention user]: Cobwebpaw @finley.exe
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: Cobwebpaw is the gift that keeps on giving! Them and Minkpaw's stepping up since Tansypaw leaving has been a wonder and whirl of delight to see Cobweb try her best to help her clan. Even after her leg became lame, this kitty just keeps on trying!

Character Name [mention user]: Minkpaw @al3cc766
Why should this character be featured?: Minkpaw's a charm. She's adorable, friendly, outgoing, and polite. Minkpaw is just the sweetest thing, and her personality is hard not to love. They're roleplayed absolutely fantastically, and she's always there to help her clan when they need them!

paris February 5th, 2024 06:29 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Vixenstare [ @ChaosBringer ]

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: WindClan

Why should this character be featured?:
Vixenstare has been assigned as Bristlepaw's new mentor, and I already love her! This warrior is already protecting and supporting Bristlepaw as if the apprentice was her kit. I deeply appreciate the fact Vixenstare has treated her better than Firestorm ever did.
____

Character Name [mention user]: Goldfish [ @blxze. ]

Why should this character be featured?:
Goldfish and Shellwhisker have recently drove a raccoon out of RiverClan territory, and Great StarClan, Goldfish is one ferocious fighter! She took that raccoon down. These fierce she-cats make an amazing team when it comes to battle, and I look forward to seeing the two of them work together once more in battles yet to come.

.Sunshine. February 9th, 2024 11:56 AM

Character Name [mention user]: Stempaw [ @elaif ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Windclan
Why should this character be featured?: Stempaw is such a gem! i love him so much and i always look forward to seeing his posts! his character is portrayed so well and he is certainly a very unique wittle guy

Collieheart February 12th, 2024 02:24 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Mudhound @Rani
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: Having just been made one of Bumblestar's Hornets, they're clearly an exceptional warrior and every post of theirs I've seen has just been wildly entertaining.

paris February 12th, 2024 05:01 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Moontail { @RoboPrism }

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan

Why should this character be featured?: Moontail is a fiery ThunderClan Queen who isn't afraid to claw a cat's ears off when they irritate her. I absolutely love Moontail. She and Sunglow make a good team.

Fish February 13th, 2024 01:11 AM

Character Name [mention user]: Dusklion [@tallulah]
Why should this character be featured?: This is a wonderful cat that has taken the lead of Riverclan. Watch out world this cat will drag you along! They are a very brave and responsible warrior with a soft spot for kits. A purrfect combo

Galaxy_ February 13th, 2024 06:47 AM

Character Name [mention user]: Beanfloat @Beanz
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: Beanfloat is such a loving therapist tom who loves helping all around the clan and teaching apprentices that arn't even his! Beanfloat is such a kind and and amazing character which I love watching him do things to help around his clan really warms my heart <3 I really hope to see more from Beanfloat and his Roleplayer!

Epiales February 13th, 2024 09:56 AM

Character Name [mention user]: Mossfreckle~! ( @Fawnheart<3 )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: It took a lot of doubt but they made it to high rank and they are working their butt off! tons of cats coming just to hang out with him, and mossfreckle, who is definitely swamped, will try to help all those in his clan!

Character Name [mention user]: Birdsnow ( @poppy )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: I think we should appreciate that this cat, OUT OF THE BLUE, becomes leader, without any other highranks but tons of people willing to help, definitely a call out to them!

:3 (first time doing it so)

Starphobia February 13th, 2024 12:55 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Bluepaw [ @Shellwhisker ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan
Why should this character be featured?: Bluepaw is a wonderful and responsible cat. Even as an apprentice, she takes things into her own paws and is always determined to try what she believes she can do it. Huge respect to this wonderful ShadowClan apprentice.

Yoshdo February 13th, 2024 04:35 PM

My spot!!!!!