Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Fernclan & Roseclan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12384)

Shadow November 25th, 2017 10:24 AM

Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 426314)
Hazelfeather flicked her tail. "Sorry." She growled. "Anyways, I am a warrior now, right?"

Silentstar put down his paw. “I guess you are. Now let’s get back to camp.” with that the large tom stood up and started to pass back to camp.

Red was padding around till the scent of blood wafted towards him. First his stomach growled thinking it was prey..so he followed it. Then the closer he got the more he started to recognize the blood wasn’t from prey..it was from a cat! He rushed over and saw a small bundle of fur that was drenched in the substance. The bundle smelled of the area infront of him. He guessed that was where it got attacked. He picked it up and flinched at the taste. But he did catch another scent on it. Maybe from a nicer group of cats? Red flicked his ears back and trotted into the territory that she faintly smelled of (Fernclan’s territory) screeching for help. “HELLO?! IS ANYCAT THERE?! I HAVE A WOUNDED CAT AND NEED HELP!” his muffled cries echoed the woods.
@Undercover when your medi gets back she has something waiting for her XD )

Fallpotato November 25th, 2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 427608)
Tumblecloud wiggled free, leaving what felt like half her pelt behind. As Poisonshatter drove the fox back, she withdrew, lapping at her wounds; she hissed between clenched teeth as the wounds stung beneath her tongue. As Poisonshatter neared her, trying to patch her wounds, Tumblecloud gently pushed him away. She was sure that's he was trying to help, but the extra closeness made her feel uncomfortable. "Hey," she meowed, showing a smile that seemed more like a grimace. "Thanks." The female flicked her tail, noticing how her scratches were beginning to stop bleeding. "We're wasting moonlight; Could you get some cobwebs so I can cover your wounds? StarClan can be impatient!" She added with a small purr.

He sighed and nodded. He was worried and started passing away. He found lots of cobweb and in a few minutes he brought back a mouthful. He dropped them in front of her and nodded.

Tundra November 25th, 2017 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 427629)
[CENTER]Silentstar put down his paw. “I guess you are. Now let’s get back to camp.” with that the large tom stood up and started to pass back to camp.

Hazelfeather twitched her whiskers and followed the tom. She remained quiet for the rest of the time as she looked at the forest infront of them.

Shadow November 25th, 2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 428100)

Hazelfeather twitched her whiskers and followed the tom. She remained quiet for the rest of the time as she looked at the forest infront of them.

Once they arrived he yowled for the medicine cat, Wolfwind. Who growled and came up to the pair.

”Yea yea Silentstar I see you let another scrap of fur join us. I already have the herbs just go on your marry day while I take care of her.” Wolfwind’s eyes slightly widened but then went back to normal. “What cat did damage like that to yo-“

”A runt barely bigger than an apprentice.” Silentstar snorted, not caring that he interrupted Wolfwind or about the glare she gave him. “I’m starting to have doubts about her but hopefully she will prove herself stronger.” without warning he trotted away-ordering cats to hunt and patrol the border.

Wolfwind growled. “Please sit down so I can adress your wounds.” She said through gritted teeth.

Tundra November 26th, 2017 01:56 AM

Hazelfeather growled as the leader padded off, then sat down infront of Wolfwind. "Okay, it's true that a puny warrior gave me this wound." She told her. "But I did some severe damage that probably will affect her huning, training and the rest of her life."

Undercover November 26th, 2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 427946)
He sighed and nodded. He was worried and started passing away. He found lots of cobweb and in a few minutes he brought back a mouthful. He dropped them in front of her and nodded.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 427629)
Silentstar put down his paw. “I guess you are. Now let’s get back to camp.” with that the large tom stood up and started to pass back to camp.

Red was padding around till the scent of blood wafted towards him. First his stomach growled thinking it was prey..so he followed it. Then the closer he got the more he started to recognize the blood wasn’t from prey..it was from a cat! He rushed over and saw a small bundle of fur that was drenched in the substance. The bundle smelled of the area infront of him. He guessed that was where it got attacked. He picked it up and flinched at the taste. But he did catch another scent on it. Maybe from a nicer group of cats? Red flicked his ears back and trotted into the territory that she faintly smelled of (Fernclan’s territory) screeching for help. “HELLO?! IS ANYCAT THERE?! I HAVE A WOUNDED CAT AND NEED HELP!” his muffled cries echoed the woods.
@Undercover when your medi gets back she has something waiting for her XD )

Rightyo, they'll have to survive the night without Tumble.

BTS.official.__ November 26th, 2017 02:21 PM

Am I still aloud to join?

Shadow November 26th, 2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenconspiracy (Post 428304)
Am I still aloud to join?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 428271)
Rightyo, they'll have to survive the night without Tumble.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 428131)
Hazelfeather growled as the leader padded off, then sat down infront of Wolfwind. "Okay, it's true that a puny warrior gave me this wound." She told her. "But I did some severe damage that probably will affect her huning, training and the rest of her life."

Okie!! Red will try his best.)

I’m too lazy to type red sooo let’s pretend he found an old fox den and is trying his best to patch her up there.)

Wolfwind nodded. “Well. Silentstar isn’t easily impressed. And when he is-it’s usually a tom that he makes a better rank. But when it’s a shecat.” Wolfwind shook her head. “He usually makes her his mate even if she doesn’t like him. And if she still refuses-down in the dungeons with the prisoners. So I recommend not trying to impress him. Unless you have liking for that pathetic excuse for a leader.” Once she was done talking she pretty much finished with the big wound and was now working on the little ones.

Of corse you can still join!)

BTS.official.__ November 26th, 2017 03:15 PM

Name- Ghostdevil
Age- 20
Gender- Female
Clan- Roseclan
Looks- The front of her body is white, while the back of her body is black. Her face is divided down the middle, one side is black and the other is white. She has two mismatched eyes, on the white side of her face she has a blue eye and on the black side a dark red eye.
Personality- Ghostdevil is a dark she-cat, tough on the outside and the inside. She likes to make fun of other cats in a bad way, she almost can snap at anyone. Ghostdevil likes the taste of blood and the stings of the wounds on her pelt after a battle, she is always looking and ready to pick a fight. She is very loyal to her
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)-
Other- She is feared by any cat/Bisexual
Questions- Can she be deputy?
Anything I missed?- No

Ghostdevil walked into Roseclan camp, her two mismatched glared at anyone who came near her or tried to speak with her. Her gaze looked around for her leader.

Undercover November 26th, 2017 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 427946)

Tumblecloud smiled her thanks and set to work. Crouching infront of the warrior, she quickly covered the worst of his wounds with the cobwebs. After the cuts and scrapes had stopped bleeding, the female jerked her head toward the direction of where the moonstone was lying in wait for their return. "Ready?" She, gaze catching the light of the moonstone.

BTS.official.__ November 26th, 2017 05:25 PM

Ghostdevil looked around. She was feared by most cats and she liked that. Her gaze turned on the clearing. "Silentstar." she called

Fallpotato November 26th, 2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 428398)
Tumblecloud smiled her thanks and set to work. Crouching infront of the warrior, she quickly covered the worst of his wounds with the cobwebs. After the cuts and scrapes had stopped bleeding, the female jerked her head toward the direction of where the moonstone was lying in wait for their return. "Ready?" She, gaze catching the light of the moonstone.

He took a deep breath then nodded. He laid down next to it and pressed his muzzle against the cold stone. He closed his eyes as he drifted asleep. He woke up in the place of stars and looked around

Undercover November 26th, 2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 428454)
He took a deep breath then nodded. He laid down next to it and pressed his muzzle against the cold stone. He closed his eyes as he drifted asleep. He woke up in the place of stars and looked around

Mind if I play the cats giving him each life?

Shadow November 26th, 2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenconspiracy (Post 428332)
Name- Ghostdevil
Age- 20
Gender- Female
Clan- Roseclan
Looks- The front of her body is white, while the back of her body is black. Her face is divided down the middle, one side is black and the other is white. She has two mismatched eyes, on the white side of her face she has a blue eye and on the black side a dark red eye.
Personality- Ghostdevil is a dark she-cat, tough on the outside and the inside. She likes to make fun of other cats in a bad way, she almost can snap at anyone. Ghostdevil likes the taste of blood and the stings of the wounds on her pelt after a battle, she is always looking and ready to pick a fight. She is very loyal to her
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)-
Other- She is feared by any cat/Bisexual
Questions- Can she be deputy?
Anything I missed?- No

Ghostdevil walked into Roseclan camp, her two mismatched glared at anyone who came near her or tried to speak with her. Her gaze looked around for her leader.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenconspiracy (Post 428414)
Ghostdevil looked around. She was feared by most cats and she liked that. Her gaze turned on the clearing. "Silentstar." she called

Accepted!! But a quick tip for the future is that ya wait till the owner of the thread accepts you before ya start. :3 )

The large tom growled. He had just sat down to look over his clan. His ear twitched in frustration but stood up on all four paws.(I’m not gonna even try to discribe his looks so hopefully you saw it already)His large paws found their way down to where his name was being called. “What do you want.” he growled.

BTS.official.__ November 26th, 2017 07:27 PM

(Sorry and thank you!)

Ghostdevil, deputy of Roseclan walked into camp. Her two mismatched eyes glared at anyone who tried to disturb her. She was deputy next in line to becoming leader. Not only was she the deputy but a loyal Roseclan warrior, she would do anything to protect her leader and her territory. She didn't care for most of her clanmates only her leader. Shaking her pelt, her eyes looked around for Silentstar, when she couldn't find him her eyes narrowed ever so slightly.

Shadow November 26th, 2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 428548)
Accepted!! But a quick tip for the future is that ya wait till the owner of the thread accepts you before ya start. :3 )

The large tom growled. He had just sat down to look over his clan. His ear twitched in frustration but stood up on all four paws.(I’m not gonna even try to discribe his looks so hopefully you saw it already)His large paws found their way down to where his name was being called. “What do you want.” he growled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenconspiracy (Post 428572)
(Sorry and thank you!)

Ghostdevil, deputy of Roseclan walked into camp. Her two mismatched eyes glared at anyone who tried to disturb her. She was deputy next in line to becoming leader. Not only was she the deputy but a loyal Roseclan warrior, she would do anything to protect her leader and her territory. She didn't care for most of her clanmates only her leader. Shaking her pelt, her eyes looked around for Silentstar, when she couldn't find him her eyes narrowed ever so slightly.

*cough* already replied)

BTS.official.__ November 26th, 2017 08:23 PM

Ghostdevil grinned devilishly. Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "As your deputy, I have found some interesting information about some of our clanmates."

Shadow November 26th, 2017 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenconspiracy (Post 428609)
Ghostdevil grinned devilishly. Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "As your deputy, I have found some interesting information about some of our clanmates."

His ears pricked. But other than that-Silentstars expression was bored. He flicked his tail telling her to continue.

BTS.official.__ November 26th, 2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 428614)
His ears pricked. But other than that-Silentstars expression was bored. He flicked his tail telling her to continue.

Ghostdevil sat down, looked at him. "I have heard some of our clanmates are associating with outside clan cats, and some I think have been with Fernclan." she hissed angerly.

Tundra November 26th, 2017 09:59 PM

Hazelfeather rolled her eyes. "I have nothing left to really ask for. I'm a warrior now - I think. But if I am out of the dungeons, then I'm satisfied. If I'm still a prisoner, then I still have work to do."

Fallpotato November 26th, 2017 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 428465)
Mind if I play the cats giving him each life?

Go ahead.)

Shadow November 27th, 2017 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenconspiracy (Post 428634)
Ghostdevil sat down, looked at him. "I have heard some of our clanmates are associating with outside clan cats, and some I think have been with Fernclan." she hissed angerly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 428688)
Hazelfeather rolled her eyes. "I have nothing left to really ask for. I'm a warrior now - I think. But if I am out of the dungeons, then I'm satisfied. If I'm still a prisoner, then I still have work to do."

Erm..Raven that’s more of a plot. If you wanna make a plot (I am totally up for this one!) but you’ll have to pm me and Merrypotatoes about it. So then it can be a real plot that both creaters agree with)

”your a low rank warrior. Still have some work to do if you wanna be treated like one of the clan.” She grunted. Shortly after she finished. “Uh-warriors den is over there.” She flicked her tail towards a little cave opening. And without another word she limped off.

BTS.official.__ November 27th, 2017 06:40 AM

Oh sorry about that. ^-^
I messaged you and potatoes)

Ghostdevil waited for her leader to respond.

Undercover November 27th, 2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 428754)
Go ahead.)

Thanks!! It'll take me a bit longer than usual for the next RP post.

Fallpotato November 27th, 2017 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 428807)
Thanks!! It'll take me a bit longer than usual for the next RP post.

Ok)

Tundra November 27th, 2017 04:08 PM

Hazelfeather snorted and exited the medicine den. She looked at the warriors den and halted. She lifted a paw to pad in that direction, then shook her head. No, she still had work to do. Hazelfeather turned and padded toward Silentstar’s den. “Silentstar. May I speak with you.”

Shadow November 27th, 2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenconspiracy (Post 428799)
Oh sorry about that. ^-^
I messaged you and potatoes)

Ghostdevil waited for her leader to respond.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 428978)
Hazelfeather snorted and exited the medicine den. She looked at the warriors den and halted. She lifted a paw to pad in that direction, then shook her head. No, she still had work to do. Hazelfeather turned and padded toward Silentstar’s den. “Silentstar. May I speak with you.”

Silentstar nodded slowly. Before he could speak he heard Hazelfeathers voice calling from the entrance of his den. “Ghostdevil say nothing of this when she is in my den.” he hissed in his deputies ear before calling out ‘come in’ to Hazelfeather.

Tundra November 27th, 2017 05:09 PM

Hazelfeather stomped into the den. She stopped in front of her leader. “Silentstar. Is it true that I am a low ranked warrior?” She growled.

Shadow November 27th, 2017 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 429022)
Hazelfeather stomped into the den. She stopped in front of her leader. “Silentstar. Is it true that I am a low ranked warrior?” She growled.

Silentstars tail flicked. “Look you might be new here but my time isn’t worth your little mid-life crisis about you not getting the rank you wanted.”He said slowly, but rather coldly.

BTS.official.__ November 27th, 2017 06:43 PM

Ghostdevil nodded with a grin. Her eyes moved to Hazelfeather taking the she-cat in before she padded into the den with Silenstar

Fallpotato November 27th, 2017 10:19 PM

@Shadow is there like meetings or something? Between the two clans

Shadow November 27th, 2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 429214)
@Shadow is there like meetings or something? Between the two clans

If you wanna make one sure! In the beginning I thought it would be hard due to their hostility towards one another)

Fallpotato November 27th, 2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 429215)
If you wanna make one sure! In the beginning I thought it would be hard due to their hostility towards one another)

Yeah, I️ think it would be necessary though.

Shadow November 27th, 2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 429218)
Yeah, I️ think it would be necessary though.

Sure..so maybe..how would we do this then..pm me maybe to discuss it?)

Tundra November 28th, 2017 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 429086)
Silentstars tail flicked. “Look you might be new here but my time isn’t worth your little mid-life crisis about you not getting the rank you wanted.”He said slowly, but rather coldly.

Hazelfeather flicked her tail. “Fine. I’ll be back though.” She meowed before exiting the den.

Shadow November 28th, 2017 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenconspiracy (Post 429102)
Ghostdevil nodded with a grin. Her eyes moved to Hazelfeather taking the she-cat in before she padded into the den with Silenstar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 429287)

Hazelfeather flicked her tail. “Fine. I’ll be back though.” She meowed before exiting the den.

Silentstar looked back to his deputy. Not fazed by the other she-cat.”She is as annoying as a flea that can’t be found.” he growled clawing at the floor.”Now continue with this..secret you have dug up.”

BTS.official.__ November 28th, 2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 429289)
Silentstar looked back to his deputy. Not fazed by the other she-cat.”She is as annoying as a flea that can’t be found.” he growled clawing at the floor.”Now continue with this..secret you have dug up.”

Ghostdevil let out a dark laugh, then her face went back to serious. "I have a feeling Hazelfeather is part of it." She narrowed her eyes as she drugged her claws on the ground. "Anyway, I went out into the territory today and there was Roseclan cat scent and Fernclan cat scent together, combined."

Tundra November 28th, 2017 07:23 AM

Hazelfeather stopped as she heard Silentstar’s words. An annoying flea! She lashed her tail and continued stalking away. I’ll show you! I’ll prove myself!

Undercover November 28th, 2017 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 428454)

Tumblecloud pressed her own muzzle against the moonstone, and a few heartbeats later she found herself standing upright, surrounded my their warrior ancestors. Wow! She had never been to a leader ceremony before. Holding back a skip of excitment, she stood dutifully at Poisonshatter's side, watching as their ancestors surrounded them.

Bravery | Acceptance | Love | Energy | Hope | Sincerness | Protection | Judgment | Honor

A dark brown tabby tom with huge paws stepped forward. "Greetings, Poisonshatter. StarClan has been waiting. My name is Redstar, and I have come to give you a life." Starlight reflected in his brilliant green gaze, and he stopped to touch noses with Poisonshatter. "With this life I give you bravery; use it well to defend your clan." He stepped back, a smile faint on his maw.

Next up was a small grey she-cat, barely six moons. "My name is Silverpaw." Standing on her toes, she stretched her neck up and touched her nose to his. "I give you a life of protection. Care and defend your clan as a mother does for her kits." As she danced gracefully back into the group of cats, a huge tom cat took he really place.

The tom stepped toward the two living cats, his dark tabby pelt rippling over his powerful shoulders. His paws were pure white, and his whole body seemed to gleam with starlight. He was almost as huge as Poisonshatter. "Greetings, Poisonshatter, Tumblecloud. My name is Tornshadow. I was once a warrior of FernClan many moons ago, before either of you were kitted. You two have done brilliant thing so for our clan, and I can only imagine what the future will hold." Tornshadow's sharp eyes caught ahold of the medicine cat's, and a memory seemed to pass between him and her. A spilt second later, he returned his focus to his subject and slightly dipped his head to Poisonshatter. "I bestow upon you a life of sincereness. Respect and acceptance can be more powerful than claws and teeth." His amber eyes glowed brightly as his gaze rested on Tumblecloud. She blinked back, emotion running so swift through her own gaze that it threatened to overwhelm her. As Tornshadow stepped back into the crowd of cats, Tumblecloud opened her jaw she as though to say something. The tom intervened, though. Flicking his tail ever so slightly, she swallowed and didn't speak.

Stepping forward next was a pale grey and white she-cat with brown paws. "Hi! My name is Willowpetal! I was the Medicine Cat of RoseClan, but was given permission to offer you a life!" She tipped her head up an dit's touched noses with Poisonshatter. "I give you endless energy; use it to serve your clan, even when you feel like you have none left." She bounded back to the group of cats. "I hope we meeting again!" She meowed loudly.

A rather lean grey and black spotted tom cat stepped toward Tumblecloud and Poisonshatter, shooting a disapproving look at Willowpetal. Turning to the two cats, he dipped his head as he introduced himself. "Greetings, am you name is Frozenstar." He dipped his head. "I give you a life for judgment. Follow the path that you know is right." He stepped back, his pale blue eyes unreadable. He shot one look between the two living, then back up into the mass of shining cats.

Standing up next was a pure white she-kit, her green eyes glowing with happiness. She hurried over, winding around her previous clanmates. Her small form barely reached Tumblecloud's stomach, and she bent her head down to flatten a tuft on fur on the she-cat's head; her eyes were full of grief and joy as she looked upon the young kit. "Poisonshatter!" She meowed, bouncing up to touch noses with the tom. "I'm giving you a life of love! Use it to care for the clan as you would your own mate." Then she turned to Tumblecloud. "Don't worry; I'm happy here." Understanding shone in the young female's eyes.

Padding forward less energetically was a large grey tom cat. "Hello again," he purred with a faint smile. "I've missed you as much as Purekit," he flicked his tail in the direction of the white cat who had given Poisonshatter the life of love. "But I'm still not that loud." Greywhisker blinked. "As life as in death, eh?" Shaking his head as though to clear it, the most recently passed cat in FernClan touched noses with Poisonshatter. "I give you a life for honor. A warrior without honor is merely a rogue in midst of other rogues." He stepped back with a nod.

The cat who gave Poisonshatter his eighth ligpfe was nonother than Ravenstar, their former leader, whom the deputy was taking the place of. "I know I left my clan in good paws." She purred, black pelt shining with light. She rested her muzzle on his head. "With this life I give you acceptance. Understanding why and accepting why are two very different things. Accept your warriors for who they are; don't try to change them into who you want them to be." Letting out a brief purr, Ravenstar stepped back, her gaze gleaming proudly.

A slender black and grey tabby she cat stepped forward after Ravenstar had finsihed. Her beautiful, sparkling green eyes met Poisonshatter's as she spoke. "You've been so strong." She meowed, he voice soft and calming. "I couldn't be more proud of my son." She blinked and louched her nose delicately to his. "I give you a life for hope. Remember, uvery twilight comes with a dawn." Stepping back, she raised her muzzle. "Poisonstar! Poisonstar! Poisonstar!"

As she did so, the other cats in the clearing lifted their muzzles in unison, calling out the new FernClan leader's name. "Poisonstar! Poisonstar! Poisonstar!"

Tumblecloud purred loudly, cheering for her new leader. "Poisonstar!" She purred, pressing her pelt against his.

Fallpotato November 28th, 2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 429316)
Tumblecloud pressed her own muzzle against the moonstone, and a few heartbeats later she found herself standing upright, surrounded my their warrior ancestors. Wow! She had never been to a leader ceremony before. Holding back a skip of excitment, she stood dutifully at Poisonshatter's side, watching as their ancestors surrounded them.

Bravery | Acceptance | Love | Energy | Hope | Sincerness | Protection | Judgment | Honor

A dark brown tabby tom with huge paws stepped forward. "Greetings, Poisonshatter. StarClan has been waiting. My name is Redstar, and I have come to give you a life." Starlight reflected in his brilliant green gaze, and he stopped to touch noses with Poisonshatter. "With this life I give you bravery; use it well to defend your clan." He stepped back, a smile faint on his maw.

Next up was a small grey she-cat, barely six moons. "My name is Silverpaw." Standing on her toes, she stretched her neck up and touched her nose to his. "I give you a life of protection. Care and defend your clan as a mother does for her kits." As she danced gracefully back into the group of cats, a huge tom cat took he really place.

The tom stepped toward the two living cats, his dark tabby pelt rippling over his powerful shoulders. His paws were pure white, and his whole body seemed to gleam with starlight. He was almost as huge as Poisonshatter. "Greetings, Poisonshatter, Tumblecloud. My name is Tornshadow. I was once a warrior of FernClan many moons ago, before either of you were kitted. You two have done brilliant thing so for our clan, and I can only imagine what the future will hold." Tornshadow's sharp eyes caught ahold of the medicine cat's, and a memory seemed to pass between him and her. A spilt second later, he returned his focus to his subject and slightly dipped his head to Poisonshatter. "I bestow upon you a life of sincereness. Respect and acceptance can be more powerful than claws and teeth." His amber eyes glowed brightly as his gaze rested on Tumblecloud. She blinked back, emotion running so swift through her own gaze that it threatened to overwhelm her. As Tornshadow stepped back into the crowd of cats, Tumblecloud opened her jaw she as though to say something. The tom intervened, though. Flicking his tail ever so slightly, she swallowed and didn't speak.

Stepping forward next was a pale grey and white she-cat with brown paws. "Hi! My name is Willowpetal! I was the Medicine Cat of RoseClan, but was given permission to offer you a life!" She tipped her head up an dit's touched noses with Poisonshatter. "I give you endless energy; use it to serve your clan, even when you feel like you have none left." She bounded back to the group of cats. "I hope we meeting again!" She meowed loudly.

A rather lean grey and black spotted tom cat stepped toward Tumblecloud and Poisonshatter, shooting a disapproving look at Willowpetal. Turning to the two cats, he dipped his head as he introduced himself. "Greetings, am you name is Frozenstar." He dipped his head. "I give you a life for judgment. Follow the path that you know is right." He stepped back, his pale blue eyes unreadable. He shot one look between the two living, then back up into the mass of shining cats.

Standing up next was a pure white she-kit, her green eyes glowing with happiness. She hurried over, winding around her previous clanmates. Her small form barely reached Tumblecloud's stomach, and she bent her head down to flatten a tuft on fur on the she-cat's head; her eyes were full of grief and joy as she looked upon the young kit. "Poisonshatter!" She meowed, bouncing up to touch noses with the tom. "I'm giving you a life of love! Use it to care for the clan as you would your own mate." Then she turned to Tumblecloud. "Don't worry; I'm happy here." Understanding shone in the young female's eyes.

Padding forward less energetically was a large grey tom cat. "Hello again," he purred with a faint smile. "I've missed you as much as Purekit," he flicked his tail in the direction of the white cat who had given Poisonshatter the life of love. "But I'm still not that loud." Greywhisker blinked. "As life as in death, eh?" Shaking his head as though to clear it, the most recently passed cat in FernClan touched noses with Poisonshatter. "I give you a life for honor. A warrior without honor is merely a rogue in midst of other rogues." He stepped back with a nod.

The cat who gave Poisonshatter his eighth ligpfe was nonother than Ravenstar, their former leader, whom the deputy was taking the place of. "I know I left my clan in good paws." She purred, black pelt shining with light. She rested her muzzle on his head. "With this life I give you acceptance. Understanding why and accepting why are two very different things. Accept your warriors for who they are; don't try to change them into who you want them to be." Letting out a brief purr, Ravenstar stepped back, her gaze gleaming proudly.

A slender black and grey tabby she cat stepped forward after Ravenstar had finsihed. Her beautiful, sparkling green eyes met Poisonshatter's as she spoke. "You've been so strong." She meowed, he voice soft and calming. "I couldn't be more proud of my son." She blinked and louched her nose delicately to his. "I give you a life for hope. Remember, uvery twilight comes with a dawn." Stepping back, she raised her muzzle. "Poisonstar! Poisonstar! Poisonstar!"

As she did so, the other cats in the clearing lifted their muzzles in unison, calling out the new FernClan leader's name. "Poisonstar! Poisonstar! Poisonstar!"

Tumblecloud purred loudly, cheering for her new leader. "Poisonstar!" She purred, pressing her pelt against his.

He grinned and closed his eyes as he opened them again he was in the cold damp cave. He looked at tumblecloud and purred. He licked her ear and said, “let’s hope fernclan didn’t miss us too much. We have a meeting to go to tomorrow night.” He sighed and thought about who would be the deputy of the clan. He shook his head and said to himself “I️ can think about that later.”