Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Shivers October 7th, 2016 10:36 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(Okay)
Badgerkit smiled happily and have her a friendly lick on the shoulder, "Thanks Comet." He mumbled, "I'll just have to sneak into the apprentice den someday." He muttered jokingly although he meant it, It'll be an adventure! He thought to himself already planning on how he'd escape the nursery again.

Captain October 7th, 2016 11:54 PM

Autumnpaw stepped into the sun-bathed clearing of Thunderclan, her ears twitching back and forth to the mixed chatter around camp. She gave a yawn, stretching out her front paws in a wide stretch as her deep, green-hue eyes scanned the surroundings that she now strutted through. The long-furred apprentice smiled and felt the warm sun-rays on her back while she bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a plump thrush and laying down in cold dirt that soothed her aching stomach from running through the territory so much. She looked up at the white, fluffy clouds that passed through the open blue sky as her tail swished across the ground.

Rockstar October 8th, 2016 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 2687)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 1862)
"You be quiet," Greykit mumbled, while he sat next to Dawnfrost. His father was indeed brave and strong, but her mother was smart and a skilled fighter. He wanted to be like her when he became a warrior.

Lightningkit's small voice practically yawned, "Why don't both of you be quiet?"

Iceclaw looked down at his daughter and licked her between the head

Dawnfrost lowered her head and licked her kits to calm them. "Now now, there's no need for fighting."

Gone October 8th, 2016 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire (Post 2916)
(Okay)
Badgerkit smiled happily and have her a friendly lick on the shoulder, "Thanks Comet." He mumbled, "I'll just have to sneak into the apprentice den someday." He muttered jokingly although he meant it, It'll be an adventure! He thought to himself already planning on how he'd escape the nursery again.

Cometpaw suddently had an idea. "Maybe you could come and sleep with me tonight! Talk about it to your parents!" She exclaimed, pulling the small tom closer to her, basically cuddling with him, she was really attached to the small ton and so was he, they were probably the best of friends, and maybe more in the future, who knew.
(G'night!)

Dizerel October 8th, 2016 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE=Robin-chan;3020]Autumnpaw stepped into the sun-bathed clearing of Thunderclan, her ears twitching back and forth to the mixed chatter around camp. She gave a yawn, stretching out her front paws in a wide stretch as her deep, green-hue eyes scanned the surroundings that she now strutted through. The long-furred apprentice smiled and felt the warm sun-rays on her back while she bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a plump thrush and laying down in cold dirt that soothed her aching stomach from running through the territory so much. She looked up at the white, fluffy clouds that passed through the open blue sky as her tail swished across the ground.[/QUOTE]

Seeing Autumnpaw on the other side of the clearing, Lightningpaw walked up to her, interested in spending more time with his friend. He noticed that she was eating some prey, so he decided to grab some prey for himself so that they could eat and chat together. After grabbing a small mouse, he padded over to Autumnpaw and sat next to her so that their sides were brushing against eachother. "You know, Its weird, thinking back to a time before we were apprentices. I cant imagine what life would be like without me duties, even if mine are fairly different from most other cats." He said cheerfully.

Captain October 8th, 2016 12:43 AM

Autumnpaw purred slightly at the sight of Lightning joining her with his own piece of prey, feeling his soft ginger fur against her light-brown pelt. She took a quick bite from the plump thrush between her paws, trying to ignore the plain blush on her muzzle because of him. The young she-cat looked over at him when he mentioned a time before they were apprentices, kits in the nursery, raised together by a mother that was not their own. She had grown so close to him beside both their mothers had been killed when they were less than five moons old. “It seemed to be a simpler time with more games than responsibilities, but that’s the point of growing up, isn’t it?” She mentioned, chuckling ever so slightly, “We always got into so much trouble in the nursery as kits. We were quite the pesky pair, weren’t we?” The american bobtail looked down at her small, delicate paws and smiled, remembering them as small kits, seeming to explore the world without a single care. So many changes have erupted since then, but everything seemed to work out in the end so far in their "interestingly enough" lives.

Dizerel October 8th, 2016 12:53 AM

"And now we gotta we gotta worry about becoming warriors" Lightningpaw said with a sigh. "Im fairly certain we will become warriors soon, as we are around the age most apprentices become warriors. Although you will never know how long it will take. On top of that, you have to consider my special condition" He said, looking around to see if anyone was trying to listen in on their conversation.

Captain October 8th, 2016 12:59 AM

Autumnpaw nodded to his words. “I’m sure that becoming warriors will be difficult, but we have each other to get through it, right?” She purred, placing her paw on top of his for a few seconds before tucking it under her in embarrassment, her body feeling warm. “Special condition, huh?’ She murmured, her tone quiet and shy. The small apprentice could see him looking around in suspicion for others listening in on them. She took a few small bites of her prey and smiled at him. “How about we go out into the territory so nobody can disturb us?” Autumnpaw didn't want him to worry at all, since he had been working himself to the bone about many things recently.

Dizerel October 8th, 2016 01:04 AM

"Sure, some alone time with you in the forest sounds pretty nice" Lightningpaw said, giving a smile to Autumnpaw. "You lead the way"

Captain October 8th, 2016 01:07 AM

Another blush formed on her face and she returned the smile to him as she stood up, pawing his nose playfully and bounding across the clearing. “Come on then, slowpoke!” She teased, looking back at him as she headed out into the dense forest territory of Thunderclan. The apprentice was quite excited to have some time with Lightningpaw after so long.

Dizerel October 8th, 2016 01:10 AM

Lightningpaw dashed after Autumnpaw, playfully bounding through the camp over to the entrance, and dissapeared into the forest.

Hexict October 8th, 2016 08:54 AM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

He couldn't help but give a small sigh of relief, but realized that that must've come off rude. Leafkit was still hurt, so he shouldn't be relieved. The medicine cat in training noticed her embarrassed look, and listened carefully to her story. Northpaw was about to point out how she shouldn't have been out there, but the kit was quick to add that part herself. "And your paw is what hurts?" He questioned, moving a bit closer to inspect it. Wow, she hit a tree? If she had hit it hard enough, then more than just her paw would be damaged, but Leafkit was lucky.

@Bram246- do you have permission from Zero to be in here?

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 09:00 AM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ QUOTE=Hexict;3199]He couldn't help but give a small sigh of relief, but realized that that must've come off rude. Leafkit was still hurt, so he shouldn't be relieved. The medicine cat in training noticed her embarrassed look, and listened carefully to her story. Northpaw was about to point out how she shouldn't have been out there, but the kit was quick to add that part herself. "And your paw is what hurts?" He questioned, moving a bit closer to inspect it. Wow, she hit a tree? If she had hit it hard enough, then more than just her paw would be damaged, but Leafkit was lucky.

@Bram246- do you have permission from Zero to be in here?
[/QUOTE]

(Sorry I don't have permission. I was just exploring with my character Bellykit. I'll move him. Sorry.)

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 09:07 AM

Bellykit ran into the clearing tripping a bit. He shokk his black and ginger for looking for a cat to play with.

Shivers October 8th, 2016 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE=Raven & Co;3029]
Cometpaw suddently had an idea. "Maybe you could come and sleep with me tonight! Talk about it to your parents!" She exclaimed, pulling the small tom closer to her, basically cuddling with him, she was really attached to the small ton and so was he, they were probably the best of friends, and maybe more in the future, who knew.
(G'night!)
[/QUOTE]
The black and white tom's yellow eyes light up in excitement and leaned closer to his friend as they cuddled, "Really?" He asked sounding excited, I won't be lonely in the nursery and I can be with my friend! He thought to himself grinning, "Do you think Mother and Father would left me?" He asked her looking into the the small entrance of the nursery woundering what they'd have to say about it.

Caligo Everton October 8th, 2016 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE=Icy;2533]Icebreeze looked over at Duskpelt. "Hi... Duskpelt? that's your name, right?" She was still a new warrior and didn't know everyone's name yet.[/QUOTE]

"Yes and you are" he said still letting out a soft purr

Gone October 8th, 2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

The black and white tom's yellow eyes light up in excitement and leaned closer to his friend as they cuddled, "Really?" He asked sounding excited, I won't be lonely in the nursery and I can be with my friend! He thought to himself grinning, "Do you think Mother and Father would left me?" He asked her looking into the the small entrance of the nursery woundering what they'd have to say about it.

Cometpaw nodded happily, happy to see the small tom's eyes show happiness, she looked over her shoulder into the nursery. "I doubt they'll say no, I think Violeteye would even be happy about it." She purred, a grin taking over her maw again before she wrapped her forepaws around him protectively. "Because I would be here to protect you," She mewed softly.

Abstracted Dog October 8th, 2016 11:46 AM

Violetblossom sat on a random rock, her back aching. She knew all she needed was some quick medical attention, but she had seen a injured kit walk in so she decided to wait.

FadedShadow October 8th, 2016 11:52 AM

Honeyblaze stood and walked out of camp, eager to stretch her legs.

Snowkit October 8th, 2016 12:08 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Seakit padded toward Silverkit, as she was eager to meet the other kits. "Hello, I'm Seakit!" She mewed cheerfully.

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 12:13 PM

Bellykit walked back into the nursery. Seeing two kits he cheerfully walked over,"Hi! I'm Bellykit!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 8th, 2016 12:16 PM

Stormkit was sitting in the nursery,before she went up to Bellykit."Hello!" The tortoise-shelled kit mewed,trying to be friendly.

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 12:22 PM

Bellykit waved his tail at the tortishell kit,"Hi! Is this how you greet other cats? I don't know. Anyway hi!", the black kit wasn't aware he was speaking his mind.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 8th, 2016 12:24 PM

"hehe....well my name is Stormkit..whats yours?" She asked,chuckleing at the fact that he had spoken his mind.She sat down,with her tail curled neatly around her white and black paws.

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 12:30 PM

"I'm Bellykit!", the black kit sat licking his ginger belly. "I was just out in the clearing looking for someone to play with. Wanna play?"

Caligo Everton October 8th, 2016 12:37 PM

Duskpelt walked up to violetblossom still thinking about out the new cat he had met in the clearing he had not gotten her name. He purred quietly. Then he saw violetblossom was in pain. He rushed up to her. "Are you ok?" He didn't know how he was thinking of the new cat like he was he had a mate and a kit. He shamed himself and then brought himself back to the current problem. He sat there waiting for her reply.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 8th, 2016 12:44 PM

"Sure!"She jumps up,and runs outside of the nursery,her tail flicking excitedly.Stormkit looks back in and says "Come on,slowpoke!"

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 12:55 PM

Bellykit ran after Stormkit laughing.

monfang October 8th, 2016 12:55 PM

{For Melody} Lionpaw sat near a bush the tom cleaning his pelt. He scanned the area, seeing if he could find Honeypaw, or one of her siblings. He layed down in a sunspot, and closed his eyes. He hummed softly. He felt weird how he could sing. Not only was he a tom, but to many, he seemed the last one for someone to hear singing.

{for anyone} Coonpaw walked, talking to Palepaw. She was happy to see her sister again. She hadn't seen Palepaw, Oakpaw, or Moonpaw since they were kits when they disappeared.

Random Melody October 8th, 2016 12:57 PM

Honeypaw slid from the apprentices den, twisting her head around to smooth down her golden-colored fur. The apprentice turned her head back and scanned the clearing, her gaze resting on Lionpaw. Her eyes lit up, and she shook her fur out before trotting over to him. "Hey," She mewed as she approached, smiling brightly.

monfang October 8th, 2016 01:36 PM

Lionpaw opened his eyes and smiled when he heard Honeypaw. "Hey, Honeypaw! How are you?" he asked, rising ans stretching before sitting fully up to face her.

Random Melody October 8th, 2016 01:38 PM

"Pretty good!" Honeypaw mewed cheerfully, settling down beside him and curling her tail around her paws. "How about you?"

monfang October 8th, 2016 01:52 PM

"Bored." he replied, yawning. "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the stream?" he asked, smiling.

Random Melody October 8th, 2016 02:01 PM

"Definitely!" Honeypaw mewed, giggling.

HwangHarin October 8th, 2016 02:04 PM

Fireclaw ran into the clearing, she was laughing. " Haha, I love to make fun of her." She mumbled

monfang October 8th, 2016 05:08 PM

Lionpaw chuckled. "Come on. We can hunt while we're at it." he said.

Random Melody October 8th, 2016 05:10 PM

"Okay!" Honeypaw leaped up and shook her fur out. "Lets go slowy!" She teased, turning and bounding to the entrance.

HwangHarin October 8th, 2016 06:49 PM

Pondkit and Twilightkit walked in the nursery. " We are almost old enough to be sold, and we still don't know who our mentors will be." Twilightkit said frown on her face. " I don't know Twilightkit." Said Pondkit

Thunder October 8th, 2016 09:51 PM

Re:Thunderclan Nursery

Leopardkit shifted in her nest, trying to block out the sounds of the pesky squealing kits. She kept turning. The warm weather had made her more and more tired lately, and all she wanted to do now a days was sleep all day. "SHUSH!" She screeched at them. :slapfight:
https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/disp...-223138093.jpg

HwangHarin October 8th, 2016 09:52 PM

" Shh Yourself." Twilightkit said a bit snapppy