Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   October Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11635)

Bandido October 15th, 2017 01:13 PM

Re: October Gathering

Thrushwing, a large tabby warrior of ThunderClan looked around the clearing with worried eyes. Not very long ago, his clan had to take prey from ShadowClan and WindClan territory for their survival, he could only hope that the other clans didn't notice. Although he was afraid of what the leaders may accuse each other as, he couldn't have helped but wonder what was wrong with ShadowClan. When he had crossed the border with his patrol, there were no ShadowClan warriors to defend their laid. In fact, it seemed as if the clan was never even there in the first place if it wasn't for the old scent markers. They seem to have returned though, when he tried crossing a second time, the scents were fresh and stronger then before. Thrushwing had guessed that the mysterious clan had moved somewhere else. But only temporarily. The question was, where and why?

The built tabby lowered himself to a sitting position, continuing to ponder. When Thrushwing did cross over, there barely any prey at all, which led the hunting patrol only returning with a squirrel that Icefur had skillfully caught. Maybe that was why ShadowClan left! Their prey was low and they couldn't survive, so they moved to another land! But why return so soon? Thrushwing shook his head, shaking his thoughts from his brain. The gathering was a time of peace with the other clans, thinking of what could be troubling ShadowClan and what would WindClan say about their intrusions wasn't going to help. He looked up to the sky, his eyes reflecting off of the light from the fullest moon. Just relax Thrushwing, stop stressing yourself every time you attend a gathering! He thought, closing his momentarily to clear his thoughts fully.

Open!

Undercover October 15th, 2017 01:16 PM

ThunderClan
Cottonfrost padded into the camp, his fur gleaming after having been freshly groomed. His ears twitched as he scented WindClan and ShadowClan already here. Only RiverClan and SkyClan were left. He blinked slowly, trying to figure out where to sit. He weaved in and out of cats, whiskers twitching.

Coyotecry stepped into the clearing behind Snowstar. He could feel tension like fear on a mouse's pelt once it realizes it i she about to die. The tom shook out his brown fur, listening. He himself had found no reason to quarrel with the skinny WindClanners, but knew he would fight for ThunderCan if it came to a battle.

Both are open for quoting or @mentioning

Static October 15th, 2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 404380)
ThunderClan
Cottonfrost padded into the camp, his fur gleaming after having been freshly groomed. His ears twitched as he scented WindClan and ShadowClan already here. Only RiverClan and SkyClan were left. He blinked slowly, trying to figure out where to sit. He weaved in and out of cats, whiskers twitching.

Coyotecry stepped into the clearing behind Snowstar. He could feel tension like fear on a mouse's pelt once it realizes it i she about to die. The tom shook out his brown fur, listening. He himself had found no reason to quarrel with the skinny WindClanners, but knew he would fight for ThunderCan if it came to a battle.

Both are open for quoting or @mentioning

Burning forest spotted a thunderclan cat not to far off and padded up to them."It's tense tonight isn't it?" He said,trying to start a conversation.He didn't want to talk to any other clan cat he didn't know because he was afraid they would simply ignore him because they seemed to all be at each other's throats. The large Tom sat beside his clanmate and curled his tail around his paws.
(Can be talking to either one)

Charmer October 15th, 2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue jellie (Post 404221)
The she-cat grinned, feeling a bit better and more like her old self. "Hi, Nightpaw!" She laughed, purring at the apprentice's optimism. At least there was someone who didn't think she was 'stupid' for being happy. "Yeah, I guess we are! Who's your mentor? Mine's Aspenfall!" A pang of sadness flashed through her eyes. Soon enough, she'd be a warrior. I should be excited for that, she thought, giving her pelt a shake. But Aspenfall is such a good mentor... I'll miss her so much. Shaking again, the excitement pierced her eyes once more. "I'm 14 moons! I'll be a warrior soon, and then I won't have a mentor anymore. It sounds kinda cool, but I'll miss my mentor. She's taught me everything I know." The molly didn't realize how much she was blabbering until she shut her mouth, realizing she needed to give her acquaintance some time to respond. Mimicking other cats bitterly, she thought, don't talk them to death, Snowpaw. You're too optimistic and happy and excited, Snowpaw. Go back to the nursery, Snowpaw. You act like a kit, Snowpaw. Yet again she forced herself to be happy, listening intently to Nightpaw.

Nightpaw took in the excited apprentice's words, feeling her own glee at all the excitement growing with Snowpaw's excitement. "Goldenstar just became my mentor," Nightpaw purred. "He's so great! He's so patient and nice, and I'm learning a lot. You're going to be a warrior soon? That's so cool! I'm only twelve moons old, but I'm just starting my warrior training, so I think it's gonna be a while."

Risingstorm's ears twitched as the chattering apprentices started to increase their volume. She turned to then and said in a stern but kind voice, "Nightpaw, I know that you're excited, but you need to keep your voice a little lower, ok?" The grey and cream she-cat looked to Snowpaw next, "I'm counting on you to set a good example for her," she said warmly.

wolfie October 15th, 2017 01:40 PM

Wolfpaw glance around, feeling the tension high in the air. This was his first gathering, why were the clans so big? He shuffled his paws, a sigh escaping from his mouth. With Windclan here, I should be on my guard but they wouldn't do anything at a gathering? Right? Why is this so boring?! The Thunderclan apprentice's eyes search for the leaders of the other clans, trying to guess who was who. Still in wondering how this many cats could be here, he let out a quiet huff. As a Windclan apprentice pass by, stopping to glance at Wolfpaw he returned the stare with a glare. The apprentice let out a quiet hiss at him, as Wolfpaw bit back a stuiped reply he turned away. "Can't start a fight here, I don't need to make it worst between us...." He muttered to himself.

Birdsong stretched, smiling to himself. He hadn't been in a gathering in quite some time, but happy enough to see some of the clans. Not Windclan, of course. He didn't exactly hate them, I mean was a bit... how to say it? Well didn't care. However he just didn't like seeing them, the warrior sat down. His tail swaying or hovering over the floor, sometimes hitting the grass but barely. He returned a friendly smile to a Skyclan cat, but it faded quickly. Birdsong unsheathed his claws, digging them into the ground. Bringing them up again, and dirt he sunk them down again. His tail twitched in some annoyance at the loud talking, if he wasn't at a gathering he would claw their ears off.

(Both Open!)

Undercover October 15th, 2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 404416)
Burning forest spotted a thunderclan cat not to far off and padded up to them."It's tense tonight isn't it?" He said,trying to start a conversation.He didn't want to talk to any other clan cat he didn't know because he was afraid they would simply ignore him because they seemed to all be at each other's throats. The large Tom sat beside his clanmate and curled his tail around his paws.
(Can be talking to either one)

Coyotecry' dark gaze lifted so it met the other tom's. He blinked, unable to decipher his clan. Since Coyotecry knew it wasn't ThunderClan, he decided to go about it subtly.
"Yes," he agreed. Coyotecry wrapped his tail around his paws, looking up at the great rock. "Many have seemed to notice." He spoke few words; if this other tom didn't know the tension was between ThunderClan and WindClan, then he wasn't going to be the one to break the news. Not now, at least.

russet October 15th, 2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 404427)
Wolfpaw glance around, feeling the tension high in the air. This was his first gathering, why were the clans so big? He shuffled his paws, a sigh escaping from his mouth. With Windclan here, I should be on my guard but they wouldn't do anything at a gathering? Right? Why is this so boring?! The Thunderclan apprentice's eyes search for the leaders of the other clans, trying to guess who was who. Still in wondering how this many cats could be here, he let out a quiet huff. As a Windclan apprentice pass by, stopping to glance at Wolfpaw he returned the stare with a glare. The apprentice let out a quiet hiss at him, as Wolfpaw bit back a stuiped reply he turned away. "Can't start a fight here, I don't need to make it worst between us...." He muttered to himself.

Drizzleflower sat next to her son, smiling. “You said that right. Things are already tense enough.” She started grooming her son’s unruly fur, making sure he looked good for his first gathering. “Come on, Wolfpaw, you should have groomed yourself before we left!”

Static October 15th, 2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 404434)
Coyotecry' dark gaze lifted so it met the other tom's. He blinked, unable to decipher his clan. Since Coyotecry knew it wasn't ThunderClan, he decided to go about it subtly.
"Yes," he agreed. Coyotecry wrapped his tail around his paws, looking up at the great rock. "Many have seemed to notice." He spoke few words; if this other tom didn't know the tension was between ThunderClan and WindClan, then he wasn't going to be the one to break the news. Not now, at least.

Oh he is in thunderclan.Sorry for the confusion)
Burningforest nodded."Starclan won't let there be a battle though.I'm sure of it." He said,confident in his ancestors. How could he know he was completely wrong?He couldn't read the future.He looked at the Tom."I'm Burningforest from thunderclan, like you.I might have caught some other clans scent though when I was passing through." He explained,noticing the other Tom seemed a bit suspicious of him.

Mayflower October 15th, 2017 02:03 PM

Blackblaze walked easily around, scanning for people he knew. Sweeping his silver gaze over the gathering, the Bengal noticed that Snowstar and Blazingstar looked on edge. Upon further notice, the leader's respective clans seemed to be eyeing the other clan cautiously. I wonder what's going on with them. Shaking off the feeling of uneasiness that had overcome him, Blackblaze sat alone. I wonder where everyone is...

(OPEN)

wolfie October 15th, 2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 404450)

Drizzleflower sat next to her son, smiling. “You said that right. Things are already tense enough.” She started grooming her son’s unruly fur, making sure he looked good for his first gathering. “Come on, Wolfpaw, you should have groomed yourself before we left!”

Wolfpaw had almost forgot his mother had came, as she began to groom his fur he let out a huff. " Mom! Stop it, I'm not a kit!" He let out a whine, trying to get away from being groomed. He turned to her, " Can you tell me who are the leaders? I remember their names, but never saw them before...." His voice trailed off. He disliked having to ask for help or anything, specially to his mom. Starclan, don't let anyone see me like this...

Socks October 15th, 2017 02:20 PM

Pewterbranch padded around looking for a place to sit and not get his fur dirty. The ground here was soft under his paws, it's not that he didn't like it but he just wasn't used to it and to him it felt dirty. He finally found a spot he deemed fitting and stretched his body out, flexing his claws before settling down with his tail wrapped around his paws. He took moment to let his eyes look around, despite the chatter between cats, there was still a tension that one couldn't just shake off. With a sigh he looked down at his paws, unsheathing his claws and running them over the dirty.
(Open)

Primrosemask walked with careful steps, slightly fearful of slipping on the ground here. She'd never admit that, though, so she did try to make her steps look normal in their awkward way. She snaked around between cats to find a spot to sit near the front, outside of any clump of chatting cats. Despite being fairly friendly she had never been too keen on having friendships outside of her own clan. She knew it wouldn't mean she was disloyal to make a friend with someone in maybe Windclan but it just made her sort of uncomfortable.
(Open)

Undercover October 15th, 2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 404465)
Oh he is in thunderclan.Sorry for the confusion)
Burningforest nodded."Starclan won't let there be a battle though.I'm sure of it." He said,confident in his ancestors. How could he know he was completely wrong?He couldn't read the future.He looked at the Tom."I'm Burningforest from thunderclan, like you.I might have caught some other clans scent though when I was passing through." He explained,noticing the other Tom seemed a bit suspicious of him.

Oops, okay))
Coyotecry gave a swift nod, tucking his paws beneath him further. He trusted StarClan to see them through, even though tensions were high. He twitched his ear, listening to his clanmates answer his unspoken wonder.
"Ah," he meowed quietly, "I wondered." He felt a twinge of guild; what type of warrior didn't know his own clanmates? Coyotecry blinked, his half-sightless gaze resting on the Clans milling around. He wasn't sure what to say, but welcomed the silence of te conversation. He enjoyed being alone with his thoughts. It was comforting.

russet October 15th, 2017 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 404470)
Wolfpaw had almost forgot his mother had came, as she began to groom his fur he let out a huff. " Mom! Stop it, I'm not a kit!" He let out a whine, trying to get away from being groomed. He turned to her, " Can you tell me who are the leaders? I remember their names, but never saw them before...." His voice trailed off. He disliked having to ask for help or anything, specially to his mom. Starclan, don't let anyone see me like this...

Drizzleflower sighed and broke off from grooming her son. He’s growing up so fast... She listened to her son intently. “Oh, sure! The anxious cat is Goldenstar; he just became leader. I heard the murmurings. Russetstar, the RiverClan leader doesn’t seem to be here yet. The skinny one is Blazingstar, the WindClan leader, and the other one is Grousestar, the SkyClan leader.”

Undercover October 15th, 2017 02:35 PM

RiverClan

Oakenshade padded into the gathering area, his gaze sweeping around. He could tell all of the other four clans were already there by the crowdedness and mixture of multiple Clan scents. He weaved around the edge of his clanmates, tail flicking back and forth.

Open for tagging

SkyClan

Shallowskip limped quickly in behind her leader, Grousestar. She quite enjoyed see all of the other clans,and was looking forward to meeting some new cats. Her green gaze scanned the clearing, the familiar, overwhelming scent of the Clans flooding her senses. She listened to the sound of many voices, and sat down under a willow tree, her orange pelt shining in dapples under the moonlight.

Open for tagging

Static October 15th, 2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 404500)
Oops, okay))
Coyotecry gave a swift nod, tucking his paws beneath him further. He trusted StarClan to see them through, even though tensions were high. He twitched his ear, listening to his clanmates answer his unspoken wonder.
"Ah," he meowed quietly, "I wondered." He felt a twinge of guild; what type of warrior didn't know his own clanmates? Coyotecry blinked, his half-sightless gaze resting on the Clans milling around. He wasn't sure what to say, but welcomed the silence of te conversation. He enjoyed being alone with his thoughts. It was comforting.

Blazingforest was silent for a moment as well,picking words to say carefully."Do you think starclan would destroy the clans if battle where to brake out?" He asked,looking at the stars.There where some,but they seemed so far away tonight.Is it because of the rising tensions? he couldn't answer this question,but didn't want to speak it aloud.

wolfie October 15th, 2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 404504)

Drizzleflower sighed and broke off from grooming her son. He’s growing up so fast... She listened to her son intently. “Oh, sure! The anxious cat is Goldenstar; he just became leader. I heard the murmurings. Russetstar, the RiverClan leader doesn’t seem to be here yet. The skinny one is Blazingstar, the WindClan leader, and the other one is Grousestar, the SkyClan leader.”

Wolfpaw made a `o` shape, "How about... deputies?" He asked. As he turned his head to look at every leader, Blazingstar being the longest. Memorize what they look like, watch how they move. If he ever got in battle with anyone, maybe when he was older... it would be great to know how they move or what they look like. Wolfpaw tear his gaze to stare back at his mother, listening to her reply.

russet October 15th, 2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 404511)
Wolfpaw made a `o` shape, "How about... deputies?" He asked. As he turned his head to look at every leader, Blazingstar being the longest. Memorize what they look like, watch how they move. If he ever got in battle with anyone, maybe when he was older... it would be great to know how they move or what they look like. Wolfpaw tear his gaze to stare back at his mother, listening to her reply.

“Deputies... I’m not too sure about the ShadowClan deputy, since they’re new as well... the lithe black one is Onyxwhisper, the WindClan deputy. The other black one is Auroraflame, the SkyClan deputy.” She looked back down at her son.

Fel October 15th, 2017 02:58 PM

//russetstar has arrived to the gathering! riverclan can now post freely.

Undercover October 15th, 2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 404509)
Blazingforest was silent for a moment as well,picking words to say carefully."Do you think starclan would destroy the clans if battle where to brake out?" He asked,looking at the stars.There where some,but they seemed so far away tonight.Is it because of the rising tensions? he couldn't answer this question,but didn't want to speak it aloud.

Coyotecry frowned in curiosity.
"...why do you ask?" He looked at Blazingforest with an unreadable gaze. Personally, he believed that StarClan couldn't physically hurt the Clans, but mentally. His tail flicked. He knew many cats believed extremely strongly in the ancestor Clan, and he believed in them as well. He was just being Logical while believing, that was all.

Aquarius October 15th, 2017 02:59 PM

(Please mention me, don't quote me! All of these are open, so please roleplay with me! The only thing I ask is that you match the length I wrote - unless you write more. if you write more, I will match you word for word, don't worry!)

ThunderClan
Azaleaskip padded into the clearing, purring to herself. She absolutely loved going to the gathering and meeting new cats. She particularly felt energenic this night, and she gave a little excited bounce on her paws as the scent of several Clan cats flooded over to her. Looking around, her blue eyes sparkled, hungry for a conversation. Having good relations with all Clan cats was certainly one of her priorities, even if she did have to go up against them in battle one day or later. her white fur was flattened, for she had groomed it soft like a willow plant before heading out. The grass felt cool beneath her paws and a small shiver went down the molly's spine as she wondered how this Gathering would turn out. Tensions between the Clans had been high, she knew, and there wasn't bound to be much friendliness between everyone that night. Swallowing hard, she stood in the center of a patch of grass, her ears swiveling to pick up on every little sound. Praying someone would at least be kind enough to approach her, she took a deep breath and looked up at the sky, StarClan glittering bright. Deep inside she felt as if StarClan was mocking the Clans, putting them up against eachother and simply watching with their flashing gazes and starry pelt, doing nothing to help. Forcing herself not to curl her lip, the siamese sat down, looking down at her paws as to not accidentally catch someone's gaze, and accidentally seem hostile. "Everything will be alright," she said to herself, really trying to convince herself that no fights would be provoked or break out among inter-Clan relations.

ShadowClan

Emberspirit padded through the entrance quietly, not expecting much to come of this gathering. Though her green optics sparkled, she all but knew that a fight was sure to break out. The Clans were weary and the warriors were wary, and that was certainly a recipe for disaster. Slightly, she felt bad that Jaypaw couldn't come, but knew that a misbehaving apprentice needed to be scolded for what he had done. Simply missing a gathering wasn't going to affect his warriorship, certainly. She almost purred in amusement at her dour adoptive son when she realized that this was no place to purr. Putting on a serious expression again, she swallowed hard and forced her russet pelt to stay flat. Darkness had often clouded her mind in these last few days before the gathering, and she had summed up every remaining scrap of her energy and spirit in order to convince her Clanmates to stay positive. Somehow she knew that things were changing - but she was oblivious to if it was for better, or for worse. Afraid she was able to make a good guess, she pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind and forced herself to sit in a patch of shade with the open sky above her, so she knew that all it would take was a simple upward glance at the stars, and she would be safe in the protective paws of her ancestors. Please heal the breaking ground and clear the rifts; all is sure to be well under your guidance, she prayed.

WindClan
Dewpaw weaved her way through the arriving cats, excitement swelling through her veins. All but oblivious to the rifts that had been rising between the Clans, her pelt bristled with youthful joy. She loved meeting new cats. This was her second gathering, and she was determined that it wouldn't turn out like the last. What was bad enough was that her apprenticeship was delayed due to the fact she had missed a good half-moon of her training, since the injuries she sustained at the last gathering were bad enough to do so. That is why when Blazingstar told her that she would be allowed to attend, she was in a swirled state of shock and nervousness. Purring like birdsong, she looked up and saw the glittering sky above her. Duskpaw hadn't been chosen to come, and it wasn't like he had wanted to anyways. The molly knew her brother well - the farther Duskpaw could stay away from other Clan cats, the better! She gave an amused snort and wondered where Moonsong was. With a jolt the young apprentice realize she probably shouldn't have strayed from her mentor's side, but she figured that as long as she wasn't reprimanded for anything, she was fine. Rolling her shoulders back, the tortoiseshell sat down with a hopeful gaze prying through the crowd of cats, eager to converse with someone she had never met before.

RiverClan
Blazingheart flicked his ears, extremely nervous. He had never attended a gathering, had never even met any other Clan cats before. As a former rogue, he was also completely unaware of how other cats would react to him if he knew. Even RiverClan hadn't taken his joining lightly, and he had had to fight his way through training like an apprentice to prove himself worthy. Even when he had done so, others seemed to be more or less wary when he tried to speak to them. Sighing to himself, the flame-pelted tom's gaze was downcast as he trodded into the clearing, although his gaze was rather eager. Despite his low spirits, meeting cats from other Clans and seeing the leaders converse held some kind of excitement for him. As if there was a color or a smell he had never been introduced to, he longed to see what the conversations had been like. Others had warned him that tensions were high among the Clans, but not knowing exactly what the boundaries of Clan tensions were, Blazingheart certainly did not know what to expect. Tilting his head, he sat down, away from the group of cats, wondering if anyone was going to approach him. Deep down inside he quite hoped someone would, so that he would have an excuse to introduce himself, as a warrior, to someone who knew nothing else of him.

aleka! October 15th, 2017 03:12 PM

Frostedbelly trotted toward the mass of cats, her red-tinged eyes narrowing slightly. The ShadowClanner's mate, Bramblewhisker had somehow convinced her to leave her kits with another queen for the time being. And the brown and white molly was already hating it. What if something bad happened to Runningkit or Seekerkit and she wasn't there to defend them? She would rather be protecting her sons than some other Queen she didn't really trust, frankly.

Ink shuddered, looking at all the other felines around him. How quickly, it seemed, that the former kittypet's life had changed. For all of his life, he had known no other cats and now he was at a place filled with it. Now that the young tom thought about it, how was he even able to come? He had yet to even had his ceremony to actually technically become an apprentice in the clan, so it did seem kind of weird to be here.

Petalfall sat down, wondering who the long-furred calico should talk to first. She could see a pair of other ThunderClan cats near her, but that seemed kind of boring. Hey, it was a gathering after all. She had to admit- it was pretty awkward talking to WindClan cats, especially the ones who weren't immediately hostile towards her.

Rabbitstride quickly trotted into the clearing, after the rest of the WindClan cats. The small tabby tom kind of hated gatherings because of the fact that he did expect the clans to all start fighting about half the time, since all the leaders in one place for an extended amount of time... that seemed pretty bad, also thanks to the fact of the WindClan and ThunderClan rivalry.

Swiftpaw shuddered. What if he did something wrong? He didn't want that, and what other worse place for that to happen than the gathering, where so many cats were in one place. If he just did one wrong thing, it did seem pretty noticeable, because again, all. The. Cats. The former loner was already used to being unoticed in his quite large family, but he didn't even know at least, like, all of these cats.
(All Open)

Static October 15th, 2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 404539)
Coyotecry frowned in curiosity.
"...why do you ask?" He looked at Blazingforest with an unreadable gaze. Personally, he believed that StarClan couldn't physically hurt the Clans, but mentally. His tail flicked. He knew many cats believed extremely strongly in the ancestor Clan, and he believed in them as well. He was just being Logical while believing, that was all.

Messed up on the first post -.-)
"I...was just wondering what the consequences would be if one of the clans where to attack.I haven't been to many gatherings,and haven't had mabny fights either.II thought you might know sense you seem like you have been to more gatherings." Burningforest explained nervously,hoping he haven't made Cayotecry angry.

Riverpaw padded energetically into the clearing.'My first gathering!Maby there will be other apprintices here!she thought enthusiastically,only to slow down when she smelled the tension in the air.She looked around nervously,but took a deep breath.'Maby it's alwase like this.It's not as if the clans get along all the time.' she reasurred herself,and continued to walk approach the group of cats.The shadowclan apprintice didn't sit down,because she wasn't sure if she should or not,but she looked around nervously instead,not as confident as she had been while coming here.

@Chameleon do you want her to meet lionpaw now?)

The Cannibal October 15th, 2017 03:14 PM

{Grousestar has arrived, feel free to post your Skyclan cats!}

Mango October 15th, 2017 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 404570)
"I...was just wondering what the consequences would be if one of the clans where to attack.I haven't been to many gatherings,and haven't had mabny fights either.II thought you might know sense you seem like you have been to more gatherings." Burningforest explained nervously,hoping he haven't made Cayotecry angry.

Riverpaw padded energetically into the clearing.'My first gathering!Maby there will be other apprintices here!she thought enthusiastically,only to slow down when she smelled the tension in the air.She looked around nervously,but took a deep breath.'Maby it's alwase like this.It's not as if the clans get along all the time.' she reasurred herself,and continued to walk approach the group of cats.The shadowclan apprintice didn't sit down,because she wasn't sure if she should or not,but she looked around nervously instead,not as confident as she had been while coming here.

@Chameleon do you want her to meet lionpaw now?)

Lionpaw was in the clearing Wow so many cats. This is amazing. I need to act mature, or I’ll never have a friend from another clan... He saw another apprentice, he approached her,” Hi. I’m ermm....Lionpaw from Windclan, who are you what clan are you from. Sorry if that’s a mousebrainned question, It’s hard to tell clans apart here.” He meowed embarressed partially.

Charmer October 15th, 2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 404321)

Skyfeather sat with his head hung.
He didn't bother to look for Cherrydawn.
The tom lifted his head to look up at the leaders, then looked at his paws once more.

Cherrydawn's ears perked up as she glanced a familiar black and white pelt. Skyfeather! But her moment of excitement was cut short as she saw him hanging his head. He looked utterly defeated, and she had did that to him. She wished for the gathering to be over so she could curl up in her next and be alone.

Undercover October 15th, 2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 404570)
"I...was just wondering what the consequences would be if one of the clans where to attack. I haven't been to many gatherings, and haven't had many fights either. I thought you might know since you seem like you have been to more gatherings." Burningforest explained nervously, hoping he hadn't made Coyotecry angry.

Coyotecry narrowed his eyes suspiciously. I thought you might know since you seem like you have been to more gatherings. Was this tom trying to suck up to him? Or telling him, secretly, that he was old?! The tom blinked, detecting a nervous tint to his words. Maybe he was just hoping Coyotecry wouldn't blow up over him. He took a deep, inward breath. There was no need to get angry; Blazingforest was probably just very...curious. Or something.
"StarClan would probably cover the moon if they found it disrespectful, and we would all leave." End of story The tom added inside his head, keeping the snarky comment whithin. He didn't want to upset the other tom even if he did offend him.

wolfie October 15th, 2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 404527)

“Deputies... I’m not too sure about the ShadowClan deputy, since they’re new as well... the lithe black one is Onyxwhisper, the WindClan deputy. The other black one is Auroraflame, the SkyClan deputy.” She looked back down at her son.

"Oh! Thanks." Wolfpaw did his study thing again, but he could find himself looking for the Medince cats. This time he didn't seem to interested in the deputies. Not looking back at his mother, his eyes looked at the sliverpelt. "Why does Starclan watch us? Don't they... take a break?" He asked, still not looking back. Maybe when the sliverpelt isn't so bright, they are taking a break? Why do we rely on them, again? I can watch myself, Starclan.

Static October 15th, 2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 404576)
Lionpaw was in the clearing Wow so many cats. This is amazing. I need to act mature, or I’ll never have a friend from another clan... He saw another apprentice, he approached her,” Hi. I’m ermm....Lionpaw from Windclan, who are you what clan are you from. Sorry if that’s a mousebrainned question, It’s hard to tell clans apart here.” He meowed embarressed partially.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 404584)
Coyotecry narrowed his eyes suspiciously. I thought you might know since you seem like you have been to more gatherings. Was this tom trying to suck up to him? Or telling him, secretly, that he was old?! The tom blinked, detecting a nervous tint to his words. Maybe he was just hoping Coyotecry wouldn't blow up over him. He took a deep, inward breath. There was no need to get angry; Blazingforest was probably just very...curious. Or something.
"StarClan would probably cover the moon if they found it disrespectful, and we would all leave." End of story The tom added inside his head, keeping the snarky comment whithin. He didn't want to upset the other tom even if he did offend him.

Riverpaw looked up at the new cat."I like that name!I'm Riverpaw from Shadowclan!" She replied happily,relaxing a little now that she had someone to talk to.She didn't know much about the gatherings,but she didn't think that a windclan cat would approach her so quickly with how most of her clan mates described them.

Burning forest relaxed a little."Oh.Sorry if it was a weird question.I just heard tales about starclan covering up the moon,but I didn't know if it had ever actually happened." He explained.
Did I leave a bad impression?Does this cat think I'm a mountain now?He quickly dismissed these thoughts and decided to see if his clanmate had anything to say,sense Burningforest haven't really been letting him start a conversation yet.

Undercover October 15th, 2017 03:27 PM

@Aquarius, Dewpaw, is this long enough?

Chirruppaw parted his jaws, letting the scents of all the Clans wash over him. Excitement fizzed in his paws, and he looked around eagerly for some cat to talk to. It was his first gathering, and he was eager to meet some new Cats. Before long, his gaze flickered over to a she-cat who looked about apprentice age. Padding over quickly, the tom weaved around the many cats until he stood infront of her. "Hi!" Chirruppaw meowed, happiness and eagerness dripping from his high-pitched mew. "I'm Chirruppaw! Who are you?" By her scent, he could tell she was WindClan. He knew there was a small riff between their two clans, but who cared. This was a gathering! The ThunderClan cat blinked, studying her. "How long have you been an apprentice for? Is this your first gathering? Do you know who all the cats are?" Questions flooded from his maw and he grinned, unembarrased. "I talk a lot. I think it runs in the family." He laughed at himself, even though his joke didn't seem very funny.

Mango October 15th, 2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 404596)
Riverpaw looked up at the new cat."I like that name!I'm Riverpaw from Shadowclan!" She replied happily,relaxing a little now that she had someone to talk to.She didn't know much about the gatherings,but she didn't think that a windclan cat would approach her so quickly with how most of her clan mates described them.

Burning forest relaxed a little."Oh.Sorry if it was a weird question.I just heard tales about starclan covering up the moon,but I didn't know if it had ever actually happened." He explained.
Did I leave a bad impression?Does this cat think I'm a mountain now?He quickly dismissed these thoughts and decided to see if his clanmate had anything to say,sense Burningforest haven't really been letting him start a conversation yet.

Lionpaw paused,” Is Shadowclan back in there home? If so is the prey returning? Also...did you repair the dens? Sorry if this is like classified Shadowclan only info I’m asking about.” He meowed.

russet October 15th, 2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 404589)
"Oh! Thanks." Wolfpaw did his study thing again, but he could find himself looking for the Medince cats. This time he didn't seem to interested in the deputies. Not looking back at his mother, his eyes looked at the sliverpelt. "Why does Starclan watch us? Don't they... take a break?" He asked, still not looking back. Maybe when the sliverpelt isn't so bright, they are taking a break? Why do we rely on them, again? I can watch myself, Starclan.

“Well, I mean, it’s not like StarClan is one cat. I like to think that your ancestors take turns watching over you. Sometimes they take breaks, and another cat takes over. I think... I think they watch over us so that they can just check on us. They... maybe they knew us while they were alive and just want to see how we’re doing. They want to make sure we’re okay. That we’re doing good. They also want to make sure we’re following the warrior code.” She gently glared at her son, knowing that he wouldn’t take that to heart. He needed to learn at some point that the warrior code was important.

Undercover October 15th, 2017 03:30 PM

Burningforest relaxed a little."Oh. Sorry if it was a weird question. I just heard tales about StarClan covering up the moon, but I didn't know if it had ever actually happened." He explained.
Did I leave a bad impression?Does this cat think I'm a mountain now?He quickly dismissed these thoughts and decided to see if his clanmate had anything to say, since Burningforest haven't really been letting him start a conversation yet.[/QUOTE]
Coyotecry shrugged. "Yes," he meowed to answer the tom's question. "It's happens more times than I can count." He studied the clan leaders for a moment. "How many gatherings have you been to?" He asked, rather curious. He himself had been to more than he liked, but he knew it was important to socialize with other cats.

Aquarius October 15th, 2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 404599)
@Aquarius, Dewpaw, is this long enough?

Chirruppaw parted his jaws, letting the scents of all the Clans wash over him. Excitement fizzed in his paws, and he looked around eagerly for some cat to talk to. It was his first gathering, and he was eager to meet some new Cats. Before long, his gaze flickered over to a she-cat who looked about apprentice age. Padding over quickly, the tom weaved around the many cats until he stood infront of her. "Hi!" Chirruppaw meowed, happiness and eagerness dripping from his high-pitched mew. "I'm Chirruppaw! Who are you?" By her scent, he could tell she was WindClan. He knew there was a small riff between their two clans, but who cared. This was a gathering! The ThunderClan cat blinked, studying her. "How long have you been an apprentice for? Is this your first gathering? Do you know who all the cats are?" Questions flooded from his maw and he grinned, unembarrased. "I talk a lot. I think it runs in the family." He laughed at himself, even though his joke didn't seem very funny.

Definitely! I'll either reply tonight or tomorrow!

Static October 15th, 2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 404603)
Lionpaw paused,” Is Shadowclan back in there home? If so is the prey returning? Also...did you repair the dens? Sorry if this is like classified Shadowclan only info I’m asking about.” He meowed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 404610)
Burningforest relaxed a little."Oh. Sorry if it was a weird question. I just heard tales about StarClan covering up the moon, but I didn't know if it had ever actually happened." He explained.
Did I leave a bad impression?Does this cat think I'm a mountain now?He quickly dismissed these thoughts and decided to see if his clanmate had anything to say, since Burningforest haven't really been letting him start a conversation yet.

Coyotecry shrugged. "Yes," he meowed to answer the tom's question. "It's happens more times than I can count." He studied the clan leaders for a moment. "How many gatherings have you been to?" He asked, rather curious. He himself had been to more than he liked, but he knew it was important to socialize with other cats.[/QUOTE]
Riverpaw thought for a second,trying to determine if the leader would be mad if she told."Yhea.The prey is returning and we are back in our homes.I think most of the dens are rebuilt now,but we are strengthening them in case a clan where to attack us." She explained,knowing this information would make them look stronger.

Burning forest thought back."I went to three as a apprintice,And this is my second one as a warrior so that makes five." He said."They all seem to turn out interesting and are alwase pretty tense at first,but I think this is probably the worst it's ever been." He explained.He wasent so nervous at He other gatherings,but this one seemed different,and he didn't know if it was just the tension or something else.

Undercover October 15th, 2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 404249)
Breezetail padded into the clearing after his leader, smiling to himself. He'd been chosen for the Gathering, again! He could see Ravenwing and Palegleam and Snowwhisker and... Oakenshade! The black and white tom's grin grew wider at the thought of the level-headed tom he'd met on the border days ago. It was rare he would find a cat who could excite him like this; he'd prepared a whole bunch of mind games just for this!

I wonder if he likes riddles? I hope so, I've got some good ones! He noticed a large cluster of RiverClan cats and wondered if the warrior was among them. Hesitating slightly, he started towards the group, hoping Blazingstar wouldn't mind him talking to another Clan despite the tensions between them. They had no particular problem with RiverClan, but the feelings of his Clanmates towards a certain other Clan would most likely ward off most enemy Clanmates. Stop thinking about that. There's a truce tonight, so there won't be any fights. Now, where is Oakenshade?

@Undercover
(Wanna fight together when the Dusk Syndicate shows up?)

Oakenshade looked around, his paws folded neatly beneath him. As he scanned the clearing, a memory hit him. Breezetail! He liked talking with the WindClan warrior, and hoped to see him at the gathering, where they could talk without getting punished. Standing up, the large warrior shook out his tawny fur and cleared his throat. Looking around, the tom began to weave through the crowd of cats, occasionally murmuring a polite "excuse me." And "pardon me, but I must get through."

Finally, the dark tabby top stopped a few tail lengths away, trying to search through the sea of cats. Suddenly, he spotted the WindClan tom cat a few ways away. Hurrying over, the string RiverClanner kinked his tail in greeting, a smile evident on his maw.
"Breezetail," he purred. "It's good to see you again! All is well in WindClan, I suggest?"

Undercover October 15th, 2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarius (Post 404617)
Definitely! I'll either reply tonight or tomorrow!

Great! I look forward to it.

seasalt October 15th, 2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 404126)
[Open Roleplays]

[Tc]
The golden tabby practically skipped into the opening, his fur shining as brightly as the sun itself, a huge smile plastered on his maw. He loved gatherings, he loved meeting new felines, new potential friends. He had met a few acquaintances here, most of them Windclan, which made him incredibly happy. He happily made his way to a open spot and sat himself down, his ocean colored hues danced with excitement, yet at the same time they gleamed with worry. The pure anger that had been happening between Windclan and Thunderclan worried the tom, he had many friends in Windclan, and he was positive that the two clans wouldn't be able to handle it if a war broke loose, especially with so little food the two were finding.
Dayhum wrapped his tail around his paws and twitched his little pink nose, watching all the felines around him with curiosity, wondering who would pad up to him and strike up a conversation. Someone he knew, or would it be some one new?

(I think this is the perfect time to rp Dayhum and Tawnystream ^^)

Tawnystream watched around closely, breathing in the salty sea air. She loved the beach, as much as she loved the cave near the sea she spent a few moons in with her mother and littermate. Though, she knew this gathering would not be peaceful, considering.. WindClan and all. The dilute calico observed the gathering, sitting nearby to where the leader's were sitting, though near cats conversations. She wasn't eavesdropping. No, she was just observing, though conversation was sorta what she wanted to do. With a clanmate, or not a clanmate. Tawnystream was more worried about WindClan, than anything else. She knew she was half-clan, she knew that. Though, no cat thought that was the case. Perhaps, it was.. way much better that way. What if she met her father in battle? What if he knew she was her kit? Would she knew? Tawnystream didn't worry about these question. Not really all that much.

[OPEN]
Mossdrop stared around the gathering, her yellow dandelion hues narrowed down to slits, well.. almost. Her long, thin tail lashed as she glared, daggers down at the clearing. She was itching to fight WindClan. Not because they so called 'killed' one of the clan's warriors. She.. knew the truth. No, she just wanted to fight, she was tired of sitting around, doing just hunting, and patrolling absolutely nothing, particularly. It would be interesting. A war, Mossdrop was.. technically excited. The adrenaline, the swiftness as warrior's fought. She was a fighter at heart. It was in her blood, in her veins. But.. she was also worried about her kits. They were apprentices, and the fight, if their 'was' one, would be their first. And, could be their last. Of course, every mother worried about their kits. Mossdrop was the type to hide it. She wasn't the type to show her worry anyways.

[OPEN]
Alderscreech was grooming her fur, eyeing her son from up above with a close watch. She hoped Blazingstar would make the right decision tonight, she really did. And, that the gathering went well. The fact that.. she convinced him to let her come to the gathering. She knew her kits would be just fine, she wasn't really worried about them either. Well, maybe a little. But still. They were a tough bunch, she didn't need them to be watched over every single second. The ginger tabby wasn't like that, anyways. She was stubborn, sassy queen, who wouldn't take no from her son. She chuckled good humoredly as she thought, amber optics filled with amusement, as they drifted to look at all the cats having conversations, her tail flicked.

wolfie October 15th, 2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 404608)

“Well, I mean, it’s not like StarClan is one cat. I like to think that your ancestors take turns watching over you. Sometimes they take breaks, and another cat takes over. I think... I think they watch over us so that they can just check on us. They... maybe they knew us while they were alive and just want to see how we’re doing. They want to make sure we’re okay. That we’re doing good. They also want to make sure we’re following the warrior code.” She gently glared at her son, knowing that he wouldn’t take that to heart. He needed to learn at some point that the warrior code was important.

Wolfpaw didn't take notice of her gentle glare, " I can watch myself," He said his thoughts. Letting out a snort of some amusement at Starclan, " Then don't they just tell us! I mean the omens or all that Medince cat stuff, can't they just tell us instead of leading us on a useless trip?" Wolfpaw asked. He didn't exactly care about borders, clans, and the code at all. Yeah, Yeah he was trained for it, and he would cause some trouble if he ever broke the code or cross borders. We don't need borders, can't we all just share? He looked where territory was untouched, wondering what lay across there. "Can't we just remove borders and live together like one big clan?" Wolfpaw muttered, not knowing he said it outloud.

lio October 15th, 2017 03:38 PM

[open !! please @ me, don't quote, thanks !]

a feminine, ginger-and-white tom padded into the clearing, his ears lowered in disdain. he hadn't wanted to come to the gathering, having much rathered stay in his den and sleep. honey-toned eyes glared at anything that came within their way,
a barely audible growl emitting from the tom. his name was honeyfall.
he clawed at the ground, his lips curled in an annoyed scowl. shadowclan, windclan, thunderclan. those were all he could see so far. his tongue flicked out to swiped across his maw, ginger tabby fur bristled. tension oozed from the leaders, while it seemed to radiate darkness and hostility from the other felines around him.
honeyfall blinked, sliding into the shadows as he watched those around him, talking and sharing what had happened over the past moon. he sniffed and curled in upon himself.
his gaze darted from side to side, breathing slow and steady. he resisted the urge to hiss and lash out at anyone who got too close for comfort, back arched and tense. he was prepared to lunge at any moment, a churning sensation within his gut. he would escape the gathering before the peace broke— he knew it would. common sense could show the awaiting battle within the clans, and he wanted nothing to do with it.

Undercover October 15th, 2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Burning forest thought back."I went to three as a apprintice,And this is my second one as a warrior so that makes five." He said."They all seem to turn out interesting and are alwase pretty tense at first, but I think this is probably the worst it's ever been." He explained. He wasn't so nervous at the other gatherings,but this one seemed different,and he didn't know if it was just the tension or something else.
( @Swiftheart (Is his name Burning Forest or Burningforest?))
Coyotecry listened as he watched the leaders, his gaze unwavering. "Yes," he agreed. "It's probably the riff between us and WindClan. It tenses things up." He frowned and looked over at Burningforest. "There had better not be a battle." He muttered, half to himself. "And if there must, let's at least wait until tomorrow." He may not believe that StarClan would intervene physically, but they could still send clouds and end the gathering for tonight.