Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Tokyo Ghoul. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12328)

:blue: November 14th, 2017 02:12 PM

Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421440)
Sasuke nods “ okay I’ll leave you to it... and I’ll wake you up once we close so don’t worry my friend “ he says kindly as he begins to turn around

Tord blinked. “When do you close?” He asked, just to know when he should leave. Sure, he had been here thousands of times in the past, however, he didn’t know when they closed. He still felt really weird about sleeping here, but he supposed he wasn’t going to turn it down, placing his laptop on the bed as he waited for an answer.

Nomad November 14th, 2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421378)
Winter yawns softly as he begins to walk towards the cafe seeing tom again. he laughs softly " can't get enough of me huh?"

Sasuke laughs softly " okay come on if your done take you upstairs to rest." he says kindly as he begins to walk off
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Tom walked up to Winter and looked him straight in the eye just staying like that his face full of determination, but he never said a word just stood there staring waiting for winter to make the next move.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 14th, 2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421479)

Tord blinked. “When do you close?” He asked, just to know when he should leave. Sure, he had been here thousands of times in the past, however, he didn’t know when they closed. He still felt really weird about sleeping here, but he supposed he wasn’t going to turn it down, placing his laptop on the bed as he waited for an answer.

He smiles " at 9:30 but if a few friends of mine come than at 9:00 dont worry I'll wake you up before they come. they aren't exactly good people but they are family in my eyes." he says calmly as he begins to smile softly " I'm really happy to accepted my friend. you looked so tired I just couldn't help but help you... you're a good man my friend. please stay that way..." he says almost sadly as he begins to grab his chest a bit and force a smile " well sleep well my friend " he says as he closes the door

:blue: November 14th, 2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421481)
He smiles " at 9:30 but if a few friends of mine come than at 9:00 dont worry I'll wake you up before they come. they aren't exactly good people but they are family in my eyes." he says calmly as he begins to smile softly " I'm really happy to accepted my friend. you looked so tired I just couldn't help but help you... you're a good man my friend. please stay that way..." he says almost sadly as he begins to grab his chest a bit and force a smile " well sleep well my friend " he says as he closes the door

Tord nodded. He was a little confused as to what made Sasuke seem the way he was, but he didn’t say anything. He was dead silent as the door was shut. He didn’t know how to feel currently. “Uh...Thanks,” he murmured, despite not knowing what had just happened. Looking at the bed, he sighed, and without even getting under the covers, he just threw himself on the bed, curling up in a ball, and falling asleep in mere seconds.

(( So...any ideas? ))

judas November 14th, 2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421379)
Naruto smiles " we many types of food. here" he hands her a menu " our top pick for the day is rabbit cake."

She looked at the menu, "I'll go for the rabbit cake." She replied, Trinidy sat down quickly.

Nomad November 14th, 2017 06:12 PM

After winter does what he's going to to to Tom does anybody want to be his friend or somebody he tlaks to something like that?
@Myik @.:Blue Wishes:. @Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421480)
Tom walked up to Winter and looked him straight in the eye just staying like that his face full of determination, but he never said a word just stood there staring waiting for winter to make the next move.

Winter smiles as he begins to hold out a paper “ if you wish to serve a better cause just stay we’ll show you the way cutie” he says with a wink

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421492)

Tord nodded. He was a little confused as to what made Sasuke seem the way he was, but he didn’t say anything. He was dead silent as the door was shut. He didn’t know how to feel currently. “Uh...Thanks,” he murmured, despite not knowing what had just happened. Looking at the bed, he sighed, and without even getting under the covers, he just threw himself on the bed, curling up in a ball, and falling asleep in mere seconds.

(( So...any ideas? ))

Yes! Tord sees Sasuke in his ghoul form when he wakes up suddenly and leaves meeting Sasuke ( in his mask so he doesn’t really know it’s him) and falls in love when this mysterious and handsome sounding guy saves him from a insane ghoul!!)
He smiles as he begins to walk back to cafe and continue working like normal

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 421508)

She looked at the menu, "I'll go for the rabbit cake." She replied, Trinidy sat down quickly.

Naruto smiles as he writes it down “ rabbit cake it is I’ll be back” he says as he leaves after a while he comes back with the cake and puts it down in front of her “ will that he all?”

:blue: November 15th, 2017 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421819)
Yes! Tord sees Sasuke in his ghoul form when he wakes up suddenly and leaves meeting Sasuke ( in his mask so he doesn’t really know it’s him) and falls in love when this mysterious and handsome sounding guy saves him from a insane ghoul!!)
He smiles as he begins to walk back to cafe and continue working like normal

(( Nice, is Sasuke is handsome sounding guy or- Other than that, you want to timeskip now? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421822)

(( Nice, is Sasuke is handsome sounding guy or- Other than that, you want to timeskip now? ))

Yes! He’ll be wearing a mask and his personality will change a bit but he still is your wolf :3 and yes! If you want to ?

:blue: November 15th, 2017 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421826)
Yes! He’ll be wearing a mask and his personality will change a bit but he still is your wolf :3 and yes! If you want to ?

(( Of course I do c: ))

Tord was now hugging his computer the way a child would hug a stuffed animal. He didn’t know when he had dozed off, but, if he had to assume, it was a few moments after he had sat down on the bed. Opening his silver eyes, he stared at the wall for the longest moment, before pushing himself up. His hair was still a mess, but at least he wasn’t as tired. He stared at the bookbag he had placed in the corner of the room, sliding his computer into his bookbag. Lifting the pack onto his shoulders, he sighed and began to make his way downstairs.

Nomad November 15th, 2017 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421818)
Winter smiles as he begins to hold out a paper “ if you wish to serve a better cause just stay we’ll show you the way cutie” he says with a wink

Tom took the paper and walked past winter into the cafe. And sat down at a booth he thought he looked normal but thewas on underlying thing. His iris was still red. (I had a lot of trouble deciding if to should rip the paper or keep it.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421830)

(( Of course I do c: ))

Tord was now hugging his computer the way a child would hug a stuffed animal. He didn’t know when he had dozed off, but, if he had to assume, it was a few moments after he had sat down on the bed. Opening his silver eyes, he stared at the wall for the longest moment, before pushing himself up. His hair was still a mess, but at least he wasn’t as tired. He stared at the bookbag he had placed in the corner of the room, sliding his computer into his bookbag. Lifting the pack onto his shoulders, he sighed and began to make his way downstairs.

Yay!
The cafe door was closed however the back door right behind the stairs was wide open for some odd reason.
Sasuke himself was outside wearing a mask as he looks down from the top of the cafe building. His now ghoul red eyes glowed a bit as he watches the city not noticing the ghoul who managed to slip in in search of food.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421832)
Tom took the paper and walked past winter into the cafe. And sat down at a booth he thought he looked normal but thewas on underlying thing. His iris was still red. (I had a lot of trouble deciding if to should rip the paper or keep it.)

Keep it!)
Winter laughs softly as he begins to stand by him “ want anything to drink?”

:blue: November 15th, 2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421882)
Yay!
The cafe door was closed however the back door right behind the stairs was wide open for some odd reason.
Sasuke himself was outside wearing a mask as he looks down from the top of the cafe building. His now ghoul red eyes glowed a bit as he watches the city not noticing the ghoul who managed to slip in in search of food.

Tord has trouble seeing through the darkened café. It didn’t help that he wasn’t exactly familiar with the building, at least, not enough so that he could walk around comfortably. He had walked into a wall three times, before it came to him that his phone had a flashlight he could use. Turning that on, he finally made his way out. He shoved his book bag higher up on his shoulders. Sasuke had lied about waking him up before his friends came. It actually looked like the café was closed now to be honest, he sighed, letting his still sleep-fogged mind try to figure out where his home was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421947)

Tord has trouble seeing through the darkened café. It didn’t help that he wasn’t exactly familiar with the building, at least, not enough so that he could walk around comfortably. He had walked into a wall three times, before it came to him that his phone had a flashlight he could use. Turning that on, he finally made his way out. He shoved his book bag higher up on his shoulders. Sasuke had lied about waking him up before his friends came. It actually looked like the café was closed now to be honest, he sighed, letting his still sleep-fogged mind try to figure out where his home was.

Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks down seeing Tord, his heart quicken, he had forgotten about that! he stands up quickly as he begins to jump down until... A random ghoul begins to laugh loudly as he begins to run towards Tord his weapon out his eyes mad as he strikes. " Food!! " the ghoul roars happily as he tackles Tord hard to the ground with this Sasuke was in action now The king has come and he was not happy. before the ghoul could do anything two red spikes like tails stab the man in the chest twice. He tosses the ghoul to the side, his eyes glowing behind his wolf mask as he begins to turn around standing in front of Tord. " You are in the kings land now. you've attacked his pawn. Your punishment shall be death!" he says proudly in a dark husky voice much more colder more ... Handsome in a way

Nomad November 15th, 2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421883)
Keep it!)
Winter laughs softly as he begins to stand by him “ want anything to drink?”

"Nope but I would like something to eat." He said
(Should we honor the time skip as well?

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421954)
"Nope but I would like something to eat." He said
(Should we honor the time skip as well?

As you wish :3 you post first)

:blue: November 15th, 2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421948)
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks down seeing Tord, his heart quicken, he had forgotten about that! he stands up quickly as he begins to jump down until... A random ghoul begins to laugh loudly as he begins to run towards Tord his weapon out his eyes mad as he strikes. " Food!! " the ghoul roars happily as he tackles Tord hard to the ground with this Sasuke was in action now The king has come and he was not happy. before the ghoul could do anything two red spikes like tails stab the man in the chest twice. He tosses the ghoul to the side, his eyes glowing behind his wolf mask as he begins to turn around standing in front of Tord. " You are in the kings land now. you've attacked his pawn. Your punishment shall be death!" he says proudly in a dark husky voice much more colder more ... Handsome in a way

Tord was frozen as he saw something go at him. The man soon found himself on the ground. A sort of snap in his back told him that somethings in his backpack had broken. No way he was okay. Food? He was human, not food. Was this one of the ghouls he had heart about when he had first moved here? No way, it couldn’t be. However, there it was, right in front of him. He was tense, crawling backwards as he tried to take in everything that was happening in front of him. Now he was scared. “Pawn?” He stammered, unsure of who the man in front of him was talking to, Tord or the other guy, trembling as he sat there, unsure of whether to fight, flee, or just sit there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421971)

Tord was frozen as he saw something go at him. The man soon found himself on the ground. A sort of snap in his back told him that somethings in his backpack had broken. No way he was okay. Food? He was human, not food. Was this one of the ghouls he had heart about when he had first moved here? No way, it couldn’t be. However, there it was, right in front of him. He was tense, crawling backwards as he tried to take in everything that was happening in front of him. Now he was scared. “Pawn?” He stammered, unsure of who the man in front of him was talking to, Tord or the other guy, trembling as he sat there, unsure of whether to fight, flee, or just sit there.

He jumps a bit Realizing what he just said completely forgotting who he was talking about. He thinks a bit as the ghoul growls and runs forward towards Sasuke but within instinct his four tails moved forward stabbing the man again as he looks over his shoulder his red eyes locked on Tord “ no you’re no small time pawn. You are more kind and useful for that I have no role among my friends to call you “ He says darkly as his tails begins to slam the ghoul to the ground “ but you have permission to call me king. I am the ghoul who saved your life” his eyes glowed as he turns around as his tails ripped the ghoul apart “ I shall continue saving your life as the king among ghouls.” He bows down a bit his tails tilted forward towards tord in a more of a respectful matter but it was a indeed a gruesome yet beautiful sight since his four tails had a neat little glow to him colors of red and blue danced like fish within the tails. The Kings eyes were closed and his head was down but himself was a interesting sight with a mask like flames yet as black as night.

Nomad November 15th, 2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421966)
As you wish :3 you post first)

(Forget the whole fight thing but tom will still have the paper) Tom had his Wolf mask on and he flew through the cafe door only to see another should over by pone of the patrons he had seen earlier. "Hey get away from him!" He shouted not knowing it was sasuke and knocked him over onto the floor where he stood projectiles ready

:blue: November 15th, 2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421995)
He jumps a bit Realizing what he just said completely forgotting who he was talking about. He thinks a bit as the ghoul growls and runs forward towards Sasuke but within instinct his four tails moved forward stabbing the man again as he looks over his shoulder his red eyes locked on Tord “ no you’re no small time pawn. You are more kind and useful for that I have no role among my friends to call you “ He says darkly as his tails begins to slam the ghoul to the ground “ but you have permission to call me king. I am the ghoul who saved your life” his eyes glowed as he turns around as his tails ripped the ghoul apart “ I shall continue saving your life as the king among ghouls.” He bows down a bit his tails tilted forward towards tord in a more of a respectful matter but it was a indeed a gruesome yet beautiful sight since his four tails had a neat little glow to him colors of red and blue danced like fish within the tails. The Kings eyes were closed and his head was down but himself was a interesting sight with a mask like flames yet as black as night.

”I...” Now Tord was just confused. That was the only way to describe the way he was feeling. His mind was foggy with confusion, and as soon as everything slowly began to seep into his mind, he didn’t really react. He didn’t want to call anyone ‘King’ anyways. Who said that? Who had orders like that? The king of ghouls, he guessed. He was tense, and in quite a bit of shock. “But...” he intercepted quietly. “Don’t you eat people?” He asked in a tiny voice. This was probably one of those things where he was lured in, and then taken hostage and killed or something. He had dozens of other questions he wanted to ask, but he kept in mouth shut, having no idea how to word them in any way. He was just confused and scared now, pushing himself away as his body finally began to figure out how to move.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 06:37 PM

The king nods slowly “ yes.. but I have no choice besides I only eat those that deserve death. I will never eat a pure one like- “ he cuts himself off as he looks at tom who kicks him back but he mangled to block with ease. “ ... you dare hurt a king?” He asks coldly as winter and Naruto began to step forward each hiding who they are with masks and hoodies but each had their weapons out ready to kill

:blue: November 15th, 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422085)
The king nods slowly “ yes.. but I have no choice besides I only eat those that deserve death. I will never eat a pure one like- “ he cuts himself off as he looks at tom who kicks him back but he mangled to block with ease. “ ... you dare hurt a king?” He asks coldly as winter and Naruto began to step forward each hiding who they are with masks and hoodies but each had their weapons out ready to kill

“But...how...” Tord was obviously at a loss for words. He didn’t know what he was watching,nor what he was doing watching in the first place. “Jesus, desperate for attention much?” he muttered as Tom finally registered in his brain. His mind was a mix of things slowly clarifying, and things that were just blank. “Guess what sweetie, I can handle myself,” he spat coldly at Tom, adding in the sweetie as a sarcastic remark. He never liked it when people he didn’t know helped him, especially people that just kind of came out of the blue. After a moment, he was stable enough to push himself up, arms crossed across his red hoodie. He was ready to run at any moment, however, Puebla curiosity was keeping him right where he was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 15th, 2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 422103)

“But...how...” Tord was obviously at a loss for words. He didn’t know what he was watching,nor what he was doing watching in the first place. “Jesus, desperate for attention much?” he muttered as Tom finally registered in his brain. His mind was a mix of things slowly clarifying, and things that were just blank. “Guess what sweetie, I can handle myself,” he spat coldly at Tom, adding in the sweetie as a sarcastic remark. He never liked it when people he didn’t know helped him, especially people that just kind of came out of the blue. After a moment, he was stable enough to push himself up, arms crossed across his red hoodie. He was ready to run at any moment, however, Puebla curiosity was keeping him right where he was.

His eyes glowed as the fox and dragon jump down by the king who laughs softly at the man’s sarcasm. “ a fighter how cute ~” he says almost playfully as he begins to step forward ignoring tom as he begins to stand in front of Tord. “ you have a choice to run yet you do not... do you find my kind ... interesting or scary? Would you like to know more about us? “ he asks calmly almost coldly in a way

:blue: November 15th, 2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422143)
His eyes glowed as the fox and dragon jump down by the king who laughs softly at the man’s sarcasm. “ a fighter how cute ~” he says almost playfully as he begins to step forward ignoring tom as he begins to stand in front of Tord. “ you have a choice to run yet you do not... do you find my kind ... interesting or scary? Would you like to know more about us? “ he asks calmly almost coldly in a way

Tord narrowed his eyes, wanting to run, though a part of him wanted to prove he was strong. He wanted to hiss that he wasn’t cute, but now wasn’t the time, he could be on the verge of death right here. “I don’t think my legs would let me run,” he muttered, as his legs still felt numb. “I...really don’t know,” he admitted, shrugging. “I mean...you eat Human beings, so there’s some fear that goes there,” he admitted. Sure, he might be about to die, why not be brutally honest? “And I don’t know if I want to learn more or not,” he shrugged for another time. He flinched at the coldness in Sasuke’s voice, not wanting to know what he was thinking.

Nomad November 15th, 2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 422103)

Tom severely annoyed by Ford's remark whipped two projectiles one at one side of his head the other at the other " I didn't have to miss, sweety" he said his red eyes glinting behind his mask

:blue: November 16th, 2017 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 422173)
Tom severely annoyed by Ford's remark whipped two projectiles one at one side of his head the other at the other " I didn't have to miss, sweety" he said his red eyes glinting behind his mask

Tord had barely had enough time to react. “Then why’d you get involved?” He spat. “Look, I just wanted to get home, not have a personal encounter with ghouls,” he muttered in annoyance. However, part of his body still felt glued to the spot, so he kept standing there. He didn’t even have a weapon, how wonderful, wanting to run, though his body wouldn’t let him.

Nomad November 16th, 2017 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 422334)

Tord had barely had enough time to react. “Then why’d you get involved?” He spat. “Look, I just wanted to get home, not have a personal encounter with ghouls,” he muttered in annoyance. However, part of his body still felt glued to the spot, so he kept standing there. He didn’t even have a weapon, how wonderful, wanting to run, though his body wouldn’t let him.

"Well then you better get home and try not to get killed on the streets." Tom said sarcastically.

:blue: November 16th, 2017 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 422335)
"Well then you better get home and try not to get killed on the streets." Tom said sarcastically.

”Yeah, I would, but I’m slightly aware of the fact that I have four different things near me that could kill me,” Tord responded, rolling his eyes. He was between wanting to keep standing there, and running, or attacking, or something.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 422337)

”Yeah, I would, but I’m slightly aware of the fact that I have four different things near me that could kill me,” Tord responded, rolling his eyes. He was between wanting to keep standing there, and running, or attacking, or something.

His eyes glowed as he looks up at the fox and dragon who suddenly began to laugh loudly. Even the king laughed a bit at this as he begins to step forward in the middle of both. " whoa there. easy, I mean no harm just wanted to get rid of a pest that tried to kill a pure flower. " he says calmly as he begins to look at Tord. " please forgive us... dealing with normal humans hasn't usually ended up like this. I guess your a brave flower a rose one might say. Either way, " his weapons disappeared as he held out his hand to tord. " lets start over. My name is king, that Sasuke boy is a friend of mine. he helps us when we are in need of supplies or a place to stay. I'm guessing you're Tord right?" he asks calmly as The dragon begins to stand by Tom ( @Foxfur ) " easy there tiger, its me do you know what you just did?" he asks almost coldly

:blue: November 16th, 2017 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422404)
His eyes glowed as he looks up at the fox and dragon who suddenly began to laugh loudly. Even the king laughed a bit at this as he begins to step forward in the middle of both. " whoa there. easy, I mean no harm just wanted to get rid of a pest that tried to kill a pure flower. " he says calmly as he begins to look at Tord. " please forgive us... dealing with normal humans hasn't usually ended up like this. I guess your a brave flower a rose one might say. Either way, " his weapons disappeared as he held out his hand to tord. " lets start over. My name is king, that Sasuke boy is a friend of mine. he helps us when we are in need of supplies or a place to stay. I'm guessing you're Tord right?" he asks calmly as The dragon begins to stand by Tom ( @Foxfur ) " easy there tiger, its me do you know what you just did?" he asks almost coldly

Tord had his eyes narrowed. "I was just walking!" He pointed out. "I don't see how I got dragged into this," he sighed, shaking slightly. "Uh...Yeah, I'm Tord" he said after a moment. So these were the friends Sasuke was talking about. "So...Sasuke, that waiter guy, is he a ghoul as well?" he asked nervously, wondering if that meat in the soup Sasuke had given him was actually human flesh.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 422422)

Tord had his eyes narrowed. "I was just walking!" He pointed out. "I don't see how I got dragged into this," he sighed, shaking slightly. "Uh...Yeah, I'm Tord" he said after a moment. So these were the friends Sasuke was talking about. "So...Sasuke, that waiter guy, is he a ghoul as well?" he asked nervously, wondering if that meat in the soup Sasuke had given him was actually human flesh.

He shakes his head “ no he’s not join a friendly human like you. He saved my fox and dragons life and for that I am in his debt.” He says kindly. “ that man is a very interesting guy. Helping a ghoul when they’re injured or hungry. He was always willing to help which is rare among humans. “ he lies to of course hide who he really is but winter and knew that he was showing off a bit. The king laughs softly “ he speaks highly of his costumers though especially you. He worries a lot about you and I often see him looking up some sleep remedies and stuff for you. He himself says that you’re his first and best costumer He’s ever had when he started this business and for that I am grateful to you.” He says with a bow “ please if you need anything just call me or head to this cafe. We’re always willing to help “

:blue: November 16th, 2017 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422430)
He shakes his head “ no he’s not join a friendly human like you. He saved my fox and dragons life and for that I am in his debt.” He says kindly. “ that man is a very interesting guy. Helping a ghoul when they’re injured or hungry. He was always willing to help which is rare among humans. “ he lies to of course hide who he really is but winter and knew that he was showing off a bit. The king laughs softly “ he speaks highly of his costumers though especially you. He worries a lot about you and I often see him looking up some sleep remedies and stuff for you. He himself says that you’re his first and best costumer He’s ever had when he started this business and for that I am grateful to you.” He says with a bow “ please if you need anything just call me or head to this cafe. We’re always willing to help “

Tord listened in confusion. Well then, there went the idea of human flesh, which was a comforting thought. Letting out a breath, he blinked. He was pretty confused, to say the least, but he didn't say anything. "So...where is Sasuke now?" he asked nervously, as he knew he hadn't seen the man since he had walked out of the cafe, actually, since he had fallen asleep in the cafe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 422477)

Tord listened in confusion. Well then, there went the idea of human flesh, which was a comforting thought. Letting out a breath, he blinked. He was pretty confused, to say the least, but he didn't say anything. "So...where is Sasuke now?" he asked nervously, as he knew he hadn't seen the man since he had walked out of the cafe, actually, since he had fallen asleep in the cafe.

That He has no idea how to answer. He thinks a bit than begins to speak again. “ he’s.....” He looks at dragon and fox and thankfully fox stepped forward “ something came up in his part time job and he unfortunately had to go we were supposed to wake you up before closing time but some things came up and we forgot please don’t tell Sasuke about this” He says with a bow

Nomad November 16th, 2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 422337)

"Look I'm not going to kill you and neither is sasuke So really you're good cause we're all part of a group.'" Tom said

Nomad November 16th, 2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422404)

"What did I do?" Tom asked a hint of annoyance evident in his voice

:blue: November 16th, 2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 422483)
That He has no idea how to answer. He thinks a bit than begins to speak again. “ he’s.....” He looks at dragon and fox and thankfully fox stepped forward “ something came up in his part time job and he unfortunately had to go we were supposed to wake you up before closing time but some things came up and we forgot please don’t tell Sasuke about this” He says with a bow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 422522)
"Look I'm not going to kill you and neither is sasuke So really you're good cause we're all part of a group.'" Tom said

Tord glared at Tom, everything that he was saying was beginning to confuse him. “I think you’re jumping to conclusions there” He said coldly, before looking back at the man across from him. “I have a very high suspicion that you’re lying in one way or another,” he decided, narrowing his eyes. “Of course, I’m not going to say anything, since you just pretty much saved me, however, if I catch that you’re lying, trust me, Sasuke will hear every. Single. Thing.” He said, Before perking up slightly. “So why are you out tonight?” he added, not wanting to endure the awkwardness that would have come after that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 16th, 2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 422559)

Tord glared at Tom, everything that he was saying was beginning to confuse him. “I think you’re jumping to conclusions there” He said coldly, before looking back at the man across from him. “I have a very high suspicion that you’re lying in one way or another,” he decided, narrowing his eyes. “Of course, I’m not going to say anything, since you just pretty much saved me, however, if I catch that you’re lying, trust me, Sasuke will hear every. Single. Thing.” He said, Before perking up slightly. “So why are you out tonight?” he added, not wanting to endure the awkwardness that would have come after that.

The king jumps a bit at this now He was kinda scared of himself for some reason. The dragon and fox immediately look away as The king begins to speak “ ... as you wish also we’re hunting for our people. A few kids were just left to die once again in our territory a desperate choice most take when the ... order is closing in and we take care of them but of course finding bad people and people who ended thier lives isn’t easy so I ordered my men to go out while we stay here in the center of everything just in case they need reinforcements and all.” He says almost like a leader in a way. “ those little ones are getting hungry... and so many are dying everyday and the parents are most likely dead by now so as king my duty is to keep them alive and happy.... but it’s not easy in a world like this..”