Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   earthclan(vineclan) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13616)

Tazzy January 15th, 2018 05:48 PM

Re: earthclan(vineclan)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 455590)
"Why Would I talk about Her?! Of everyone that I could talk about, why would it be Her? Unless....you think I am Unloyal to Her...Is that it, RockFire? You think I am some sort of Rebel?" She said, Her tone cold. Her Claws slowly inched out of their sheaths, and she stared into his eyes.

(BOOP @Tazzy)

(I replied :o)

Fireflower January 15th, 2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 455633)
Foxclaw looked around them “h-hey how about we stop before this gets to out of hand?” He said pushing himself between the two she-cats
@Akari

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 455617)
"And I don't care about any of that! it's none of our business unless she tells us!" She Hissed. " Besides, why do you know how fast she can kill, huh? Have you been spying on her too?" She Hissed Lowly, Glancing around they Hadn't been spotted by anyone else yet.

terrasky woke up inside the den to voices outside.she got up without wakeing greenvine and walked out of the nursery to find three cats fighting over something "what are you fighting about?"she asked the cats

rockfire looked down at the kit and said nothing.

Akari January 15th, 2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 455646)

terrasky woke up inside the den to voices outside.she got up without wakeing greenvine and walked out of the nursery to find three cats fighting over something "what are you fighting about?"she asked the cats

LightClaw quickly sheathed her claws. "Oh, it's nothing you need to worry about. You should go back to sleep! It's to early for you to be awake!" She said, trying to convince the kit she should not be out of the nursery.

Fireflower January 15th, 2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 455650)
LightClaw quickly sheathed her claws. "Oh, it's nothing you need to worry about. You should go back to sleep! It's to early for you to be awake!" She said, trying to convince the kit she should not be out of the nursery.

"its not that early!"terrasky said with a smile

Tazzy January 15th, 2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 455646)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 455650)

Foxclaw looked down at the kit “it’s ok” he said in a reassuring tone “Go back to your mother” he added nudging the young kit back towards the nursery gently

Akari January 15th, 2018 06:15 PM

((I gotta go for the night, sorry.))

Fireflower January 15th, 2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 455664)
((I gotta go for the night, sorry.))

np

Gone January 16th, 2018 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 455374)
Icebreeze nodded her head and settled down next to him. She was glad she hasn’t eaten anything yet otherwise she wouldn’t have been able to. “You can have the first bite” she told him softly, as she tucked her paws under her.

Darkwing smiled down at her as she settled down next to him and took the first bite, just like she wanted before he nosed the piece of prey in her direction, he them gave the top of her head a long lick.

Tazzy January 16th, 2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 455946)
Darkwing smiled down at her as she settled down next to him and took the first bite, just like she wanted before he nosed the piece of prey in her direction, he them gave the top of her head a long lick.

She purred as she felt his tongue rasp the top of her head. Icebreeze took a bite of the prey and nosed it back to him as she chewed. She smiled at him and gave his ear a lick “this is..nice” she murmured moving to get more comfortable next to him.

Akari January 16th, 2018 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 455654)

"its not that early!"terrasky said with a smile

"It is if your mother is not awake! Do you have her permission to be out here?" She said insistently, trying to get her point across. She glared at Rockfire momentarily, before looking back to the kit. "Go on, or we will carry you back into the nursery!" She said.

Ariii January 16th, 2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 455481)
Thanks!)

Berryhawk was laying in the warrior's den. Their light red eyes 'scanning' everything around them.
(Open!)

Bump)

Fireflower January 16th, 2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 455980)
"It is if your mother is not awake! Do you have her permission to be out here?" She said insistently, trying to get her point across. She glared at Rockfire momentarily, before looking back to the kit. "Go on, or we will carry you back into the nursery!" She said.

"carry me!carry me!"terrasky yelled happily

Tazzy January 16th, 2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 456219)

"carry me!carry me!"terrasky yelled happily

Foxclaw sighed then looked at both Lightclaw and Rockfire "I'll be back..try not to claw each others fur off please" he bent and picked up Terrasky by the scruff taking her back to the nursery where her mother was.

@Akari

Akari January 16th, 2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 456300)
Foxclaw sighed then looked at both Lightclaw and Rockfire "I'll be back..try not to claw each others fur off please" he bent and picked up Terrasky by the scruff taking her back to the nursery where her mother was.

@Akari

"I'll try...." LightClaw mumbled. She let out a sigh, turning herself so she was faceing away from Rockfire.

Fireflower January 16th, 2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 456313)
"I'll try...." LightClaw mumbled. She let out a sigh, turning herself so she was faceing away from Rockfire.

"so what were we talking bout"?rockfire asked trying to get the cat in a better mood
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 456300)

@Akari

"weeeeeeeeeeee"terrasky meowed as foxclaw carried her to the nursery

Twilight01 January 16th, 2018 07:02 PM

name: Aspenpaw--AspenLeaf
perso: shy quiet loyal territorial
looks: http://www.petguide.com/wp-content/u...m-hair-cat.jpg
anything strange?(blind,deaf,wings,ect.): nope
family: None
element(if any?) nope
other: Polysexual

Tazzy January 16th, 2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 456358)

"so what were we talking bout"?rockfire asked trying to get the cat in a better mood

"weeeeeeeeeeee"terrasky meowed as foxclaw carried her to the nursery

He went into the nursery and put her gently into the nest next to her mother. “Now stay here. I’m sure you don’t want to worry her.” He whispered giving the top of her head a lick before backing out and returning to Rockfire and Lightclaw. “Lightclaw and I were just going to go do the border patrol. Isn’t that right Lightclaw?” He asked her before anything more happened between the two she-cats.

@Akari

Fireflower January 16th, 2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 456381)
name: Aspenleaf
perso: shy quiet loyal territorial
looks: http://www.petguide.com/wp-content/u...m-hair-cat.jpg
anything strange?(blind,deaf,wings,ect.): nope
family: None
element(if any?) nope
other: Polysexual

(polysexual?)you may join in

Fireflower January 16th, 2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 456398)
He went into the nursery and put her gently into the nest next to her mother. “Now stay here. I’m sure you don’t want to worry her.” He whispered giving the top of her head a lick before backing out and returning to Rockfire and Lightclaw. “Lightclaw and I were just going to go do the border patrol. Isn’t that right Lightclaw?” He asked her before anything more happened between the two she-cats.

@Akari

"ok then!bye!"terrasky yelled after the warrior.she always wanted to be the best warrior,even if her sickness tried to stop her.

Twilight01 January 17th, 2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 456418)

(polysexual?)you may join in

(It means She likes all genders. She likes everyone no matter what they identify as. Also who will be my mentor?)

Fireflower January 17th, 2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 456725)
(It means She likes all genders. She likes everyone no matter what they identify as. Also who will be my mentor?)

(ok!rockfire me character is open)

Twilight01 January 17th, 2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 456864)

(ok!rockfire me character is open)

Alirght I'll just start rping rn also just noticed I put Aspenleaf instead of Aspenpaw whoops)

Aspenpaw walked into the clearing to wait for her mentor. It was exciting to know that today would be the day she was allowed to go outside the clan walls. No one to scold her if she decided to sneak out. Not that she needed to anymore. I'm an apprentice!

Fireflower January 17th, 2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

@Akari

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 456879)
Alirght I'll just start rping rn also just noticed I put Aspenleaf instead of Aspenpaw whoops)

Aspenpaw walked into the clearing to wait for her mentor. It was exciting to know that today would be the day she was allowed to go outside the clan walls. No one to scold her if she decided to sneak out. Not that she needed to anymore. I'm an apprentice!

(its aspenleaf there is not'kit'paw' or'star')
rockfire walked away from the cats and walked to find her app.when she found her app. she said"what do you want to do today?"

Akari January 17th, 2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

LightClaw glanced at Rockfire, before turning back to FoxClaw. "I Believe we were, before Rockfire here Rudely interrupted us..." She said. She started walking off in the usual direction she would take, for when she would patrol the borders at night.

Tazzy January 17th, 2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 456920)
LightClaw glanced at Rockfire, before turning back to FoxClaw. "I Believe we were, before Rockfire here Rudely interrupted us..." She said. She started walking off in the usual direction she would take, for when she would patrol the borders at night.

Foxclaw followed closely behind keeping silent as they walked. That was a close call, he thought to himself then glanced at Lightclaw. "Are you ok?" he asked the young cat.

Twilight01 January 17th, 2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 456892)

(its aspenleaf there is not'kit'paw' or'star')
rockfire walked away from the cats and walked to find her app.when she found her app. she said"what do you want to do today?"

Oh ok I remember now why I put that k)
"I want to see the territory," AspenLeaf boasted eagerly.

(Ugh I'm also sick rn so I am not up for a long post.)

Fireflower January 17th, 2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 457027)
Oh ok I remember now why I put that k)
"I want to see the territory," AspenLeaf boasted eagerly.

(Ugh I'm also sick rn so I am not up for a long post.)

"ok"rockfire said

Twilight01 January 17th, 2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 457092)

"ok"rockfire said

"Great!" Aspenleaf bounced on her paws, excited to go.

Fireflower January 17th, 2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 457094)
"Great!" Aspenleaf bounced on her paws, excited to go.

rockfire walked the app. out of the camp

Twilight01 January 17th, 2018 08:31 PM

Aspenleaf followed, an excited spring in her step.

Fireflower January 17th, 2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 457112)
Aspenleaf followed, an excited spring in her step.

rockfire showed the app. around the border"we never cross this dangerous cats live ahead."

Twilight01 January 17th, 2018 08:45 PM

Aspenleaf tried to look serious but she was so excited. The scenery was astounding and the border smelled of rich clan and rogue scents. There must have been a battle here, she thought, or some kind of skirmish.

Akari January 18th, 2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 456974)
Foxclaw followed closely behind keeping silent as they walked. That was a close call, he thought to himself then glanced at Lightclaw. "Are you ok?" he asked the young cat.

"I....Yea..." She said, looking away as they walk along the path. "During the day...I tend to be more aggressive...." She said with a quiet sigh. Thinking back on how she acted, she was slightly embarrassed, but it was to late to do anything about it...

Tazzy January 18th, 2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 457356)
"I....Yea..." She said, looking away as they walk along the path. "During the day...I tend to be more aggressive...." She said with a quiet sigh. Thinking back on how she acted, she was slightly embarrassed, but it was to late to do anything about it...

He put his tail on her shoulder “what’s done is done. There’s no point in dwelling on it. Don’t worry about it Lightclaw” Foxclaw said gently. Fox had noticed the other cats embarrassment and wanted to comfort her.

Akari January 18th, 2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 457578)
He put his tail on her shoulder “what’s done is done. There’s no point in dwelling on it. Don’t worry about it Lightclaw” Foxclaw said gently. Fox had noticed the other cats embarrassment and wanted to comfort her.

"I....I know that, But it still doesn't change what I did...I overreacted in a situation where I should have kept calm...." she said, Turning her head towards him slowly. "FoxClaw....When your Mad about something, what do you usually do to relieve your anger?" She asked.

Tazzy January 18th, 2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 457590)
"I....I know that, But it still doesn't change what I did...I overreacted in a situation where I should have kept calm...." she said, Turning her head towards him slowly. "FoxClaw....When your Mad about something, what do you usually do to relieve your anger?" She asked.

He followed in silence for a couple of seconds before replying “I go hunting or take a walk through the territory” he met her gaze. “You can always apologize later when your calm” he went on giving her a small smile before looking forwards again.

Akari January 18th, 2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 457655)
He followed in silence for a couple of seconds before replying “I go hunting or take a walk through the territory” he met her gaze. “You can always apologize later when your calm” he went on giving her a small smile before looking forwards again.

"But she will be asleep by then..... and it would be rude to wake her...." She said with a sigh. She Looked forwards, off into the distance. For a second, she thought she saw movement, but she doubted it, so she kept quiet.

Tazzy January 18th, 2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 457659)
"But she will be asleep by then..... and it would be rude to wake her...." She said with a sigh. She Looked forwards, off into the distance. For a second, she thought she saw movement, but she doubted it, so she kept quiet.

Foxclaw gave a small laugh “tomorrow won’t be to late. I’m sure Rockfire will understand” he replied. He sniffed the air “we’re at the border” he announced looking across at what lay on the other side

Gone January 18th, 2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 455969)
She purred as she felt his tongue rasp the top of her head. Icebreeze took a bite of the prey and nosed it back to him as she chewed. She smiled at him and gave his ear a lick “this is..nice” she murmured moving to get more comfortable next to him.

Darkwing then leaned down to take another bite of the prey she had brought. "It is... Well, you're the cat I know most in this clan, after all, you're my apprentice." He said and smiled as she moved closer to him. "Get as comfortable as you wish." He purred.

Tazzy January 18th, 2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 457739)
Darkwing then leaned down to take another bite of the prey she had brought. "It is... Well, you're the cat I know most in this clan, after all, you're my apprentice." He said and smiled as she moved closer to him. "Get as comfortable as you wish." He purred.

She got more comfortable next to him, her pelt brushing his. “Your a great mentor” she purred with a small smile. The apprentice rarely smiled at anyone. She looked at the prey and her stomach churned. “You can have the rest. Im...no longer hungry” she looked away from it and lay her head on her paws.