Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85)

aleka! September 14th, 2017 06:31 PM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

"Oh." The dark blue tom stated simply, wondering if he should maybe comfort the other cat. His sister, Eclipse, was better at this interacting with other cats than he was.

Leucos September 14th, 2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 384480)
"Oh." The dark blue tom stated simply, wondering if he should maybe comfort the other cat. His sister, Eclipse, was better at this interacting with other cats than he was.

The Tom licked his paw and his neck he hated looking helpless but it's been awhile since had company . His green eyes glowed a little bit , steel had his ears down even mentioning his past was sickening ! His body aches all the time tired none the less . He never seemed to get enough food no matter how many rabbits he ate he was just souless .

aleka! September 14th, 2017 07:00 PM

Mercury huffed quietly. Well. There went that attempt at social interaction. Why had he made the mistake of coming into this den? Why wasn't he expecting another cat to be here? You imbecile! He hissed at himself inwardly, curling his claws into the ground.

Leucos September 14th, 2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 384511)
Mercury huffed quietly. Well. There went that attempt at social interaction. Why had he made the mistake of coming into this den? Why wasn't he expecting another cat to be here? You imbecile! He hissed at himself inwardly, curling his claws into the ground.

" I'm not the one who is great for conversation so sorry " he meowed with a shrug . " but it's nice to have company once in a blue moon " he added he crept closer to mercury but tried to seem a little less frightening his claws where sheathed he kept a calm demeanour

aleka! September 14th, 2017 07:22 PM

"Well, at least I'm not the only one." The feline attempted to joke, but it came out his of muzzle blunt. He sighed inwardly, moving his gaze toward his paws.

Leucos September 14th, 2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 384528)
"Well, at least I'm not the only one." The feline attempted to joke, but it came out his of muzzle blunt. He sighed inwardly, moving his gaze toward his paws.

" well where all mad here " he said with a smirk

Mango October 15th, 2017 12:43 PM

@Flameleaf
Pistachio the healer charged in,” RUSSET!” Tears were streaming down the healers face she gasped and continued crying,” This mean fighter- Hybrid attacked me for being a healer and gave me these wounds!” She raised her forearm showing some scratches on her arms and legs. She gasped,” Can you kill him for me- or if you don’t want to kill him, teach him a lesson?” (Sorry gotta rush this as she needs to be in Shadowclan before the battle starts)

Tundra October 15th, 2017 12:59 PM

(Woah, okay!)

Russet lifted her head. "Someone attacked you..." She muttered. "Who?"

Mango October 15th, 2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 404341)
(Woah, okay!)

Russet lifted her head. "Someone attacked you..." She muttered. "Who?"

Pistachio sorta disliked her sister’s lack of terror,” Hybrid! KILL HIM OR ATLEAST SOMETHING!” She half-shrieked half whispered. (Lol...I luv Russet already)

Tundra October 15th, 2017 04:20 PM

[Suppose to attack him?]

Russet stared at Pistachio, half asleep. "Umm..."

Mango October 15th, 2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 404707)
[Suppose to attack him?]

Russet stared at Pistachio, half asleep. "Umm..."

(Yeah, Hybrid fought Pistachio and Russet basically is friends with Hybrid and refuses to fight)
Pistachio scowled,” Russet please, fight and maybe kill Hybrid. I can resist healing.” Her real self only came out with Russet.

Tundra October 15th, 2017 04:27 PM

Russet's ears pricked at the sound of Hybrid's name. "No!" She hissed.
"I won't attack him! Find someone else or do it yourself!"

Mango October 16th, 2017 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 404718)
Russet's ears pricked at the sound of Hybrid's name. "No!" She hissed.
"I won't attack him! Find someone else or do it yourself!"

Pistachio felt hurt and she ran out of the den to Shadowclan.

Tundra October 16th, 2017 10:48 PM

[wow]

Russet watched as her go and rested her head on her paws, not caring.

[Are they gonna fight each other in a battle?]

Mango October 17th, 2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 405777)
[wow]

Russet watched as her go and rested her head on her paws, not caring.

[Are they gonna fight each other in a battle?]

(No after DS is destoryed I’ll let you know when Russet can come to the border question why she became a traitor)

Tundra October 18th, 2017 12:33 AM

Okay