Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14383)

Leaf_tail March 15th, 2018 04:48 PM

Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 481976)
Fara shook her head, ``No nobody is hurt, but we're lucky there wasn't a fight, and that Longwei or Dimyr used their powers!`` She sighed and looked at Asa, ``But Longwei stormed off and he's nowhere in the kingdom!`` She looked out at the forest. ``But we can check if my father or Dimyr cooled down yet.``

"Oh...." Aas sighed in relief, but she couldn't help but feel a little flicker of disappointment that she didn't have the chance to prove herself--to the Royal family, of all people! She shook her head guiltily to dismiss the thought. No one's hurt, and that's all that matters. "I'll go check on them... if that's okay, of course."

Mystic March 15th, 2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 481994)
"Oh...." Aas sighed in relief, but she couldn't help but feel a little flicker of disappointment that she didn't have the chance to prove herself--to the Royal family, of all people! She shook her head guiltily to dismiss the thought. No one's hurt, and that's all that matters. "I'll go check on them... if that's okay, of course."

``I'll come.`` She offered and without warning she dashed off, ``Come on Asa!`` She smiled.

Leaf_tail March 15th, 2018 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 482045)
``I'll come.`` She offered and without warning she dashed off, ``Come on Asa!`` She smiled.

Asa grinned, following the other dragon. "Coming!" she yelped. An adventure! she thought happily. Finally!

Mystic March 15th, 2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 482051)
Asa grinned, following the other dragon. "Coming!" she yelped. An adventure! she thought happily. Finally!

``We can check on my family later. What would you like to do? Explore the castle, go around the village, check the pastry!?`` She yipped in excitement.

Leaf_tail March 17th, 2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 482106)
``We can check on my family later. What would you like to do? Explore the castle, go around the village, check the pastry!?`` She yipped in excitement.

Food? Even the idea of something to eat made Asa's stomach rumble. "Pastry... maybe?" she suggested. "I can never pass down an offer for food."

Mystic March 19th, 2018 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 482525)
Food? Even the idea of something to eat made Asa's stomach rumble. "Pastry... maybe?" she suggested. "I can never pass down an offer for food."

``Of course!`` She smiled and halted, ``Short-cut!`` She looked at Asa with excitement in her eyes, and closed her eyes, a tiny portal opened up only big enough for 2 dragons at the same time, ``WEE!`` She yelled out as she jumped in a portal and she fell on a hay-bale.

Leaf_tail March 20th, 2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 483610)
``Of course!`` She smiled and halted, ``Short-cut!`` She looked at Asa with excitement in her eyes, and closed her eyes, a tiny portal opened up only big enough for 2 dragons at the same time, ``WEE!`` She yelled out as she jumped in a portal and she fell on a hay-bale.

Asa yelped in a mixture of surprise and glee and jumped through the portal. With a thump, she landed on top of the Princess, almost squashing her. "Sorry, your Highness!" she gasped, scrambling off the hay bale and tumbling to the ground. Where are we? she wondered, looking around.

Mystic March 20th, 2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf_tail (Post 483932)
Asa yelped in a mixture of surprise and glee and jumped through the portal. With a thump, she landed on top of the Princess, almost squashing her. "Sorry, your Highness!" she gasped, scrambling off the hay bale and tumbling to the ground. Where are we? she wondered, looking around.

``Oof!`` She quickly scrambled up and jumped off the hay bale, ``That's ok.`` She sighed and brushed off the hay and dust with her wings, ``I decided we have a little adventure of fun!`` She smiled, ``This is Taphiass! A dragon kingdom on the other side of the world! That other side of the world is Crasipan!`` She flicked her tail in the far off distance in which now looks like a tiny blob of green. ``Let's explore! Maybe we can find Taphiass own special pastry!`` She yipped in excitment.

Leaf_tail March 21st, 2018 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 484003)
``Oof!`` She quickly scrambled up and jumped off the hay bale, ``That's ok.`` She sighed and brushed off the hay and dust with her wings, ``I decided we have a little adventure of fun!`` She smiled, ``This is Taphiass! A dragon kingdom on the other side of the world! That other side of the world is Crasipan!`` She flicked her tail in the far off distance in which now looks like a tiny blob of green. ``Let's explore! Maybe we can find Taphiass own special pastry!`` She yipped in excitment.

Asa's mouth hung open. "On the other side of the world?" she whispered incredulously. "I can't believe it...!" The Royals' powers never failed to amaze her. Asa couldn't even manage to be jealous of Princess Fara's abilities--she was too amazed at the portal she had just jumped through. She had never heard of a place called Taphiass, but if it had pastries, it couldn't be that bad. "Yeah!" Asa cheered, following the Princess. "Onward to food and exploration!"

.:Virgo:. June 13th, 2018 05:09 PM

bump?