Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Smallpines (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80)

19796 April 4th, 2024 06:04 PM

Re: Smallpines

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1575344)
>>EchoPaw & WispPaw<<

EchoPaw quickly went over back to the ThunderClan border, WispPaw followed. They knew they were in trouble.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=50628
Wolfpaw | He/Him | Riverclan Apprentice | No Purrks
------------------------------------------------------------
"okay you grumpy badger's!" he snorted and looked at Bumblestar "so who are you anyways?"

@dino.

dino. April 4th, 2024 06:06 PM

Bumblestar shot Wolfpaw a sharp look. "I have half a mind to take RiverClan up myself 'n fix it properly if you don't even know your Clan leaders." Seriously. What were they even teaching over there, if not Intro to Poison Techniques and Beginner's Cruelty 101?

That was the only attention the apprentice got from her. He wasn't hers so he wasn't her problem. What she was more concerned about were the two idiots who actually realized it was a decent idea to listen to what they were told. As Wisppaw and Echopaw crossed the border, Bumblestar bared her teeth at them.

"Both of you need to start walking," she growled, moving behind them so they would hopefully start on the path away from the border and abandoning the RiverClan apprentice. "And while you're doing that, I want you to one at a time explain to me why you are out here, no warrior present, across the RiverClan border, after I've repeatedly stated apprentices aren't allowed outta camp by themselves 'n that RiverClan is off-limits."

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ]

19796 April 4th, 2024 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dino. (Post 1575348)
Bumblestar shot Wolfpaw a sharp look. "I have half a mind to take RiverClan up myself 'n fix it properly if you don't even know your Clan leaders." Seriously. What were they even teaching over there, if not Intro to Poison Techniques and Beginner's Cruelty 101?

That was the only attention the apprentice got from her. He wasn't hers so he wasn't her problem. What she was more concerned about were the two idiots who actually realized it was a decent idea to listen to what they were told. As Wisppaw and Echopaw crossed the border, Bumblestar bared her teeth at them.

"Both of you need to start walking," she growled, moving behind them so they would hopefully start on the path away from the border and abandoning the RiverClan apprentice. "And while you're doing that, I want you to one at a time explain to me why you are out here, no warrior present, across the RiverClan border, after I've repeatedly stated apprentices aren't allowed outta camp by themselves 'n that RiverClan is off-limits."

"NOW JUST A MINUTE YOU PEICE OF FOX DUNG!" he spat angrily "SENCE WHEN CAN CATS JUST STOP ANOTHER CAT HELPING!? I WAS TRYING TO HELP HUNT FOR YOUR MOUSE BRAINED CLAN!" he could hear voices inside his head... and they were not from starclan *attack them you bee brain!* he shook his head and just glared at the big thunderclan she-cat "ANSWER ME!" @CrimsonOaks

Shrew April 4th, 2024 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon (Post 1575350)
"NOW JUST A MINUTE YOU PEICE OF FOX DUNG!" he spat angrily "SENCE WHEN CAN CATS JUST STOP ANOTHER CAT HELPING!? I WAS TRYING TO HELP HUNT FOR YOUR MOUSE BRAINED CLAN!" he could hear voices inside his head... and they were not from starclan *attack them you bee brain!* he shook his head and just glared at the big thunderclan she-cat "ANSWER ME!" @CrimsonOaks

Quote:

Originally Posted by dino. (Post 1575348)

>>WispPaw & EchoPaw<<

"yes BumbleStar.." EchoPaw said quietly. HOW COULD THIS RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE TALK TO A LEADER LIKE THAT??

taillow April 4th, 2024 06:23 PM

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
“WOLFPAW!”

Emerging from the undergrowth with a scowl on her face, Dusklion glared at the newly named apprentice. “Get back here; now.” Her voice left no room for disagreement. Gaze shifting to the leader, she simply gave a grunt and a dismissive flick of her tail before looking back at the unruly apprentice.

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @dino. ]

19796 April 4th, 2024 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taillow (Post 1575358)

“WOLFPAW!”

Emerging from the undergrowth with a scowl on her face, Dusklion glared at the newly named apprentice. “Get back here; now.” Her voice left no room for disagreement. Gaze shifting to the leader, she simply gave a grunt and a dismissive flick of her tail before looking back at the unruly apprentice.

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @dino. ]

The voices came again *SAY NO!* "But DuskLion....I was Defending Our Territory..." *That still does not matter you snuck out of camp wolfpaw! he told himself.

dino. April 4th, 2024 06:30 PM

"Yes" was not an explanation, and Bumblestar was more than prepared to snap at the pair again for that. The idiot on the other side of the rushing water got to her first, though, and with the fur along her spine spiking in a silent threat, she lifted her head to lock eyes with him.

"You better be grateful you're on your side of the border," she said coldly, "or you'd be drownin' in your own river on account of that mouth of yours. You really think we need help catchin' food from a RiverClan kid? Get the hell back to your own camp before you say somethin' that really puts me in a violent mood."

Some other RiverClan rat appeared just in time. Bumblestar gave her a glance before turning back to her own pair of idiots. "Let's go, both of you. When we get back to camp, I want you each of you to find a different warrior 'n have them separately take you honey gathering anywhere but Herondive Hollow 'n here. Then hand it off to Drizzlecloud or Springlight. Don't come back without any 'n don't try to get away with not doing it at all, or I'll demote both of you for a moon."

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @taillow ]

[crimsonoaks - echopaw and wisppaw need to separately find one thunderclan warrior to supervise them gathering honey in the territory. they need to each make 5 posts that can include finding the warrior, gathering the honey, and returning it to the medicine cats. they then need to report to bumblestar. the report is due by April 14th, 10 days from now. failure to do so will result in demotion. ]

19796 April 4th, 2024 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dino. (Post 1575360)
"Yes" was not an explanation, and Bumblestar was more than prepared to snap at the pair again for that. The idiot on the other side of the rushing water got to her first, though, and with the fur along her spine spiking in a silent threat, she lifted her head to lock eyes with him.

"You better be grateful you're on your side of the border," she said coldly, "or you'd be drownin' in your own river on account of that mouth of yours. You really think we need help catchin' food from a RiverClan kid? Get the hell back to your own camp before you say somethin' that really puts me in a violent mood."

Some other RiverClan rat appeared just in time. Bumblestar gave her a glance before turning back to her own pair of idiots. "Let's go, both of you. When we get back to camp, I want you each of you to find a different warrior 'n have them separately take you honey gathering anywhere but Herondive Hollow 'n here. Then hand it off to Drizzlecloud or Springlight. Don't come back without any 'n don't try to get away with not doing it at all, or I'll demote both of you for a moon."

[crimsonoaks - echopaw and wisppaw need to separately find one thunderclan warrior to supervise them gathering honey in the territory. they need to each make 5 posts that can include finding the warrior, gathering the honey, and returning it to the medicine cats. they then need to report to bumblestar. the report is due by April 14th, 10 days from now. failure to do so will result in demotion. ]

Wolfpaw gave up and the voices scolded him *NO YOU MOUSE BRAIN FIGHT BACK* he just ignored them and looked at Dusklion "Let's go home...." he glanced at Echopaw and slowly blinked, as he walked away with dusklion

@CrimsonOaks @dino. @taillow

Shrew April 4th, 2024 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dino. (Post 1575360)

[ @CrimsonOaks @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @taillow ]

>>WispPaw & EchoPaw<<

"Mk.." WispPaw sighs. Echopaw you idiot WispPaw thought.

taillow April 4th, 2024 07:49 PM

She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Wolfpaw and his attitude was one thing, but Dusklion's head snapped up. She sent a steely glare the ThunderClan leader's way. "Watch your tongue before I rip it out, rat. I don't give a damn if your a leader or not. Threaten the kid again 'n I'll make sure it's the last thing you do." She was done with letting those Thunder-rats think they could speak or treat RiverClan however they pleased, and if this leader wanted to see if she'd put her bite where her bark was, then she'd oblige. Especially considering Wolfpaw was just barely over six moons. For a moment she kept her glare on the pale furred leader before snapping her gaze back at Wolfpaw. Without saying more, she jerked her head away.

"First off," she snapped as they started to make their way back through the forest, "you're not suppose to be out of camp, 'n I don't smell Blueriver anywhere here so don't try to tell me you came out with him. Second, lie to me again 'n I'll make sure Birds demotes you back to a kit before you can blink. I heard you, mouse-brain, talkin' about huntin' for them. So quit it." Did the paw not think she had ears?? "It's obvious Sparrowsnarl hasn't trained you yet, so let me give you a crash course; that border? It's Smallpines; we share it with ThunderClan. Bunch of rats if you ask me; that cat you were yellin' at is there leader; Bumblestar."

There was still the course of punishment to get through, and likely some chores, but with Fadingsun's recovery on her mind Dusklion found it might be best to let Birds know about this and handle the punishment. For now, Dusklion glanced at Wolfpaw to see if he had any questions.

[ @dino. @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ]