Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   January Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3196)

Tumblu January 28th, 2017 10:34 AM

Re: January Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 150234)
(Yeah, I think so,)

(ah! ty!!)

Ag75 -- GONE January 28th, 2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumblu (Post 150324)
(ah! ty!!)

(Yw! Want to RP? I have characters in all the clans, but only 1 from river isn't RPing at the moment)

Tumblu January 28th, 2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 150614)
(Yw! Want to RP? I have characters in all the clans, but only 1 from river isn't RPing at the moment)

(Yeah Sure!)(Can I still Roleplay an apprentice if they don't have a mentor? i forgot if we can -.-)

lone January 29th, 2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tawny~ (Post 141034)
Owlwing's ears flattened as she knew that he was very embarrassed. Oh, great Starclan Owl, you messed up! She thought with the shake of the head, she frightened him because of her fear, and wariness. Maybe I should tell him, yeah...I will, no more being quiet, just this once... Owlwing gave a silent, determined nod to herself."Sorry, I'm not good around toms, from past experiences...I'd rather not talk about it though." She muttered out, and honestly, that was the truth. Her father was abusive, to her, and her sister. That was true, so very true. Instead of fury, anger, and sadness, calmness erupted from her yellow golden eyes. She realized something, very important. "Its nice to meet you too." She responded, a smile on her face. This tom was different, he was scared of her, and she was scared of him. It was comforting to know someone had something in common with her: fear."We seem to have something in common, it's nice to know." She finally commented, a calm radiance never seeming to seep away. "Usually, only my sister understands, and she went through the same experiences as me, together."

Graystep felt his heart sink at her words. Of course. There had to be a reason she was afraid of him...he had always though of himself as the least threatening cat in the Clans, always worried and trying to make friends...and yet somehow, she was afraid of him. It's nothing I've done. Just past experiences. Still, if she's nervous...He thought, glancing over at her again, and licking his maw in an anxious manner. "O-o-oh, w-we-weh-well in th-th-in that case, I can alwa-always lu-lea-leave," He suggested, shifting his weight uncomfortably, and glancing over at her as though wondering whether she approved of his suggestion. Please give me another chance...He thought, wondering if maybe he sounded more friendly she would accept him. This was one of his clanmates, someone that he would likely be seeing on a daily basis whether she knew it or not. "R-r-really? O-oh, w-we-well I-I-I und-unders-tand. Understand. I-I wo-woul-d nev-neh-never want to make y-you feel uncom-for-ta-uncomfortable." Graystep stammered, trying to get the nervous stammer out of his voice. It was more of a curse then anything else, at least in his opinion it was. The one thing that he wanted to do more then anything else was get rid of it. Be able to talk to cats in the same calm manner that the she cat was talking to him in. "Y-y-you-re very n-ni-ce. You're very nice t-to pu-ut u-uu-up with me for thi-this long. O-other c-ca-ts don't like me-mu-me ver-very mu-muc-much," Graystep stammered. It seemed the more he tried to get rid of it, the more severe the stammering became. He shifted his weight and licked his maw again, looking at Owlwing pleadingly with his yellow hues as he did so.

seasalt January 29th, 2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar23
Graystep felt his heart sink at her words. Of course. There had to be a reason she was afraid of him...he had always though of himself as the least threatening cat in the Clans, always worried and trying to make friends...and yet somehow, she was afraid of him. It's nothing I've done. Just past experiences. Still, if she's nervous...He thought, glancing over at her again, and licking his maw in an anxious manner. "O-o-oh, w-we-weh-well in th-th-in that case, I can alwa-always lu-lea-leave," He suggested, shifting his weight uncomfortably, and glancing over at her as though wondering whether she approved of his suggestion. Please give me another chance...He thought, wondering if maybe he sounded more friendly she would accept him. This was one of his clanmates, someone that he would likely be seeing on a daily basis whether she knew it or not. "R-r-really? O-oh, w-we-well I-I-I und-unders-tand. Understand. I-I wo-woul-d nev-neh-never want to make y-you feel uncom-for-ta-uncomfortable." Graystep stammered, trying to get the nervous stammer out of his voice. It was more of a curse then anything else, at least in his opinion it was. The one thing that he wanted to do more then anything else was get rid of it. Be able to talk to cats in the same calm manner that the she cat was talking to him in. "Y-y-you-re very n-ni-ce. You're very nice t-to pu-ut u-uu-up with me for thi-this long. O-other c-ca-ts don't like me-mu-me ver-very mu-muc-much," Graystep stammered. It seemed the more he tried to get rid of it, the more severe the stammering became. He shifted his weight and licked his maw again, looking at Owlwing pleadingly with his yellow hues as he did so.

A spark of sympathy washed over her, this tom, needed some help, and Owlwing knew that, all too well. Her fear for her life, because of her father, made her be afraid and wary of toms, and other cats. Actually, wary was an quite the understatement, she was terrified of toms, her father, and different cats. Owlwing didn't have much friends, and she wanted to keep it that way, she didn't want too much friends, due to wariness. Owlwing blinked, tail swished around her front legs."Oh no no! You can stay!" She insisted, tail lashing out immediately, she was a bit lonely, where she was sitting, and company would serve her well. Owlwing didn't approve of the suggestion that much, she was pretty lonely, so at least have someone to chat with for the gathering. She was perfectly fine with his stuttering, it was just...his unique way of talking. Owlwing blinked at Graystep, shock in her optics. A compliment? No tom has ever complimented me... "Oh...thank you. You're pretty nice yourself, so don't put yourself down!" She tried to encourage at least something, she wasn't quite sure why she tried to do that, but she did.

Ag75 -- GONE January 29th, 2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumblu (Post 150821)
(Yeah Sure!)(Can I still Roleplay an apprentice if they don't have a mentor? i forgot if we can -.-)

(Yeah, totally. I didn't get my apprentices mentors until, like, 3 months after I created them) (Can you start?)

Tumblu January 29th, 2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 152349)
(Yeah, totally. I didn't get my apprentices mentors until, like, 3 months after I created them) (Can you start?)

(pff, sure!) (forces Palepaw to duplicate)
Palepaw padded along and slithered in between cats, it was so clastrophobic at a gathering it wasn't even funny to her. She noticed an apprentice and decided to conversate.
"Hi! I'm Palepaw."

Ag75 -- GONE January 29th, 2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumblu (Post 152509)
(pff, sure!) (forces Palepaw to duplicate)
Palepaw padded along and slithered in between cats, it was so clastrophobic at a gathering it wasn't even funny to her. She noticed an apprentice and decided to conversate.
"Hi! I'm Palepaw."

The white apprentice turned slowly. Her normally bright blue eyes were pale and cold. She almost growled, but didn't, and instead nodded and mewed, "Moonpaw. Nice -I guess -to meet you....it was Palepaw, right?"

Tumblu January 29th, 2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 152613)
The white apprentice turned slowly. Her normally bright blue eyes were pale and cold. She almost growled, but didn't, and instead nodded and mewed, "Moonpaw. Nice -I guess -to meet you....it was Palepaw, right?"

"Yeah; thats my name!" Palepaw was excited to meet another apprentice, even though the apprentice may think she looks weird, due to the scar running straight down her left side. Her green eye glowed.
"What clan are you from??"

Ag75 -- GONE January 29th, 2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumblu (Post 152670)
"Yeah; thats my name!" Palepaw was excited to meet another apprentice, even though the apprentice may think she looks weird, due to the scar running straight down her left side. Her green eye glowed.
"What clan are you from??"

"RivierClan," She heaved the word with a big sigh. Being in RiverClan had obviously had caused something bad to happen. "But I used to be a kitty pet." She looked away, a tear gathering in her eye. "Terrible things happen in the clans. I wish I'd stayed a kitty pet."