Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Saltmeadow Marsh (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77)

Fish January 12th, 2024 03:55 PM

Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy (Post 1533068)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...ark_header.png

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader, kitty softpaws
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Adderpaw," Larkstar begins after they've been sitting there for some time, doubt swirling in her mind. She'd blindly trusted that Adderpaw had been correct in saying the clump of fur she found was Fogkit's but... well... it would be hard to verify that after the amount of time that passed. "Can I see that?" She asks and drags the clump of fur over to her.

Leaning down, she makes sure re really tries to get every scent off of it but...it's vague. It sort of only smells like general kit-scent, a little milky, and there is RiverClan scent on it, but Lark wonders if that's simply because it was in their territory. She frowns down at the clump of fur. "I'm not certain this really belongs to Fogit," it's not an admission that feels good, but it's the truth nonetheless. "Let's head back to camp for now, if ShadowClan has him, I see no reason why Dawnstar would want to keep him. We'll patrol the border frequently for any signs of him, but I think it's in our best interest to assume he's dead. Let's go home."

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars ]

"Well of course its Fogkit's who else's would it be?" Adderpaw seemed very confused to this conclusion. Perhaps there was some other reason that Larkstar was pretending that it wasn't but Adderpaw didn't like it. It wasn't like they could actually do anything about it if the kit was in Shadowclan but she wished she could go over and retrieve them. She shook her head. No point in arguing with the leader, wasn't like her words would matter as much as a warriors.

Faith. January 20th, 2024 10:15 PM

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

With an irritated huff, Slatepaw shook off more of the spiny sticks and twigs that kept getting caught in his long fur. He had followed a warrior all the way here, and now was faced with a new scent he couldn't recognize. There was no doubt that the warrior - what's his name, Spotshade? Whatever - knew of his presence. The wind was blowing away from the apprentice, definitely sending his scent towards the warrior.

[ @Fawnheart<3 ]

ellie January 20th, 2024 10:27 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=47075 @Faith.

(permission was granted to land a no damage tackle)

Spottedshadow had smelled the apprentice following him since only a few fox lengths away from camp. But what was the harm in letting him follow…

He purred almost menacingly but with light hearted sarcasm, “My, My what is a apprentice doing following a warrior without permission to a border,” as he said this he jumped on the apprentice - not to do damage, the clan came first and to hurt an apprentice was to hurt the clan - but to prove a point to the young cat as to why he shouldn’t have followed.

Spottedshadow stood up off the ground and chuckled, “Well. You ate here now. I guess. What training do you need…,” he blanked on the apprentices name for a second, “slatepaw?”

Faith. January 20th, 2024 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 (Post 1538638)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=47075 @Faith

(permission was granted to land a no damage tackle)

Spottedshadow had smelled the apprentice following him since only a few fox lengths away from camp. But what was the harm in letting him follow…

He purred almost menacingly but with light hearted sarcasm, “My, My what is a apprentice doing following a warrior without permission to a border,” as he said this he jumped on the apprentice - not to do damage, the clan came first and to hurt an apprentice was to hurt the clan - but to prove a point to the young cat as to why he shouldn’t have followed.

Spottedshadow stood up off the ground and chuckled, “Well. You ate here now. I guess. What training do you need…,” he blanked on the apprentices name for a second, “slatepaw?”

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

Slatepaw was caught completely off-guard as a pair a dark paws suddenly tackled him. He didn't show it, though. Wrinkling his nose as the older tom got up, Slatepaw followed suit.
"That was uncalled for," he muttered to himself. His tail flicked in annoyance.
"I was just watching."

ellie January 20th, 2024 10:46 PM

@Faith (spotted is two moons older lol)

Spottedshadow stared at the young warrior, “I am proud of you for wanting to watch, to learn…,” he added in a firmer tone, “However, I would have been the one who would have had to watch - and help you - if an enemy patrol had chosen to attack you.”

He nudged the apprentice, “Now come on, what training do you need since you are already here?”

Faith. January 20th, 2024 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 (Post 1538643)
@Faith (spotted is two moons older lol)

Spottedshadow stared at the young warrior, “I am proud of you for wanting to watch, to learn…,” he added in a firmer tone, “However, I would have been the one who would have had to watch - and help you - if an enemy patrol had chosen to attack you.”

He nudged the apprentice, “Now come on, what training do you need since you are already here?”

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

He blinked at the yellow-eyed warrior.
"....Okay... What is this place? It reeks."
He figured it could be another clan, with how far away from the camp they were. And the disgusting scent had a salty hint to it, so...
"... RiverClan, maybe..." Slatepaw mused to himself.

[ONLY TwO- WHAT-]

ellie January 20th, 2024 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith. (Post 1538647)

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

He blinked at the yellow-eyed warrior.
"....Okay... What is this place? It reeks."
He figured it could be another clan, with how far away from the camp they were. And the disgusting scent had a salty hint to it, so...
"... RiverClan, maybe..." Slatepaw mused to himself.

[ONLY TW- WHAT-]

Spottedshadow nodded, Very good. This is Saltwater marsh, it is our border with RiverClan.”

He trotted towards the apprentice, Where to next, Slatepaw,” he meowed as he sat down to wait for a response - he licked is spotted pelt nonchalantly.

(yea. I applied for him as a warrior so it was not rped but in his backstory is literally cut off social things and just focused on fading and got it done super quick. Grumpy boy is 11 moons)

Faith. January 20th, 2024 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 (Post 1538651)
Spottedshadow nodded, Very good. This is Saltwater marsh, it is our border with RiverClan.”

He trotted towards the apprentice, Where to next, Slatepaw,” he meowed as he sat down to wait for a response - he licked is spotted pelt nonchalantly.

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

Slatepaw cocked his head to the side slightly.
"I suppose somewhere else?" Quite frankly, Slatepaw wasn't entirely sure why this cat was still talking to him. His tail swished slightly. Most cats considered the apprentice as brash or uncaring. Well, they weren't entirely wrong. But for somecat to willingly hold a conversation with him? That's a first.

ellie January 20th, 2024 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faith. (Post 1538657)

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

Slatepaw cocked his head to the side slightly.
"I suppose somewhere else?" Quite frankly, Slatepaw wasn't entirely sure why this cat was still talking to him. His tail swished slightly. Most cats considered the apprentice as brash or uncaring. Well, they weren't entirely wrong. But for somecat to willingly hold a conversation with him? That's a first.

The apprentice was… interesting, spottedshadow thought - not in a bad way but in a way that remind him of… well himself, he guessed.

”And where is somewhere else,” he stared down the apprentice but his tail flicked with amusement

Faith. January 21st, 2024 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 (Post 1538660)
The apprentice was… interesting, spottedshadow thought - not in a bad way but in a way that remind him of… well himself, he guessed.

”And where is somewhere else,” he stared down the apprentice but his tail flicked with amusement

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

He gave the warrior a deadpan stare, not responding for a moment.
"Well, I wouldn't know.."
Slatepaw hadn't even been this far from ShadowClan camp before now; he hated to admit that he didn't know where he was in his own territory.