Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   January Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3196)

Phoenix Flames January 29th, 2017 04:32 PM

Re: January Gathering

{Open}

Nightpaw and Badgerpaw sat where they were, looking around. They were bored, tired, and hungry. When is the Gathering going to end?!, Badgerpaw thought. We've been here forever!, Nightpaw said to himself.

The two apprentices tried to entertain themselves, but failed to do so, due to their tiredness, boredom, and hunger.

Tumblu January 29th, 2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 152696)
"RivierClan," She heaved the word with a big sigh. Being in RiverClan had obviously had caused something bad to happen. "But I used to be a kitty pet." She looked away, a tear gathering in her eye. "Terrible things happen in the clans. I wish I'd stayed a kitty pet."

Palepaw tilted her head. "What do you mean? Sure there are dogs, and foxes, and battles... But... I mean... What happened?"

Ag75 -- GONE January 29th, 2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumblu (Post 152744)
Palepaw tilted her head. "What do you mean? Sure there are dogs, and foxes, and battles... But... I mean... What happened?"

"My mentor...Waterstreak was killed by his own clan mate during the Evil Era. Now I have to get a new mentor. He was the best mentor ever...I miss him." She looked back up at the apprentice and saw her scar. "What happened to you?"

Tumblu January 29th, 2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 152764)
"My mentor...Waterstreak was killed by his own clan mate during the Evil Era. Now I have to get a new mentor. He was the best mentor ever...I miss him." She looked back up at the apprentice and saw her scar. "What happened to you?"

Palepaw grew embarressed. "I'm sorry that happened to you..", She mewed. "And um.. I tried to defend my mentor against a dog, but failed", she felt her ears grow hot in embaressment.

Ag75 -- GONE January 29th, 2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumblu (Post 152779)
Palepaw grew embarressed. "I'm sorry that happened to you..", She mewed. "And um.. I tried to defend my mentor against a dog, but failed", she felt her ears grow hot in embaressment.

She blushed slightly. She had just spilled out the worst detail in her life to a complete stranger. And Palepaw had done the same. "I-I'm sorry to hear that, Palepaw. Forgive me for asking, but what clan are you from?"

Tumblu January 29th, 2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 153018)
She blushed slightly. She had just spilled out the worst detail in her life to a complete stranger. And Palepaw had done the same. "I-I'm sorry to hear that, Palepaw. Forgive me for asking, but what clan are you from?"

"Oh no! My mentor wasn't harmed at all! It was just me trying to be heroic.. I still pretty sad about that though, I thought that would never be able to be a warrior! But here I am... haha", "anyways..", she drew that out "I'm from Windclan"

Ag75 -- GONE January 29th, 2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumblu (Post 153040)
"Oh no! My mentor wasn't harmed at all! It was just me trying to be heroic.. I still pretty sad about that though, I thought that would never be able to be a warrior! But here I am... haha", "anyways..", she drew that out "I'm from Windclan"

"That's nice," she mewed. "What's it like there?"

Tumblu January 29th, 2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 153062)
"That's nice," she mewed. "What's it like there?"

"Oh! It's a very beautiful place, really it is. You feel the breeze in your fur whenever you run, I couldn't think of having to be all clumped up in trees! What's Riverclan like?" She titled her head with curiosity, her green eye glowing and droopy, as if she was tired.

Ag75 -- GONE January 30th, 2017 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumblu (Post 153112)
"Oh! It's a very beautiful place, really it is. You feel the breeze in your fur whenever you run, I couldn't think of having to be all clumped up in trees! What's Riverclan like?" She titled her head with curiosity, her green eye glowing and droopy, as if she was tired.

"In RiverClan, there are lots of trees, but there is also a lot of beautiful rivers and streams. It's really nice there. Maybe you'd like it," she shrugged. She slid her tail aside, wrapping it around her paws to make room for Palepaw to sit. "Sit,"

Tumblu January 30th, 2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 153413)
"In RiverClan, there are lots of trees, but there is also a lot of beautiful rivers and streams. It's really nice there. Maybe you'd like it," she shrugged. She slid her tail aside, wrapping it around her paws to make room for Palepaw to sit. "Sit,"

She did as Rabbitpaw said, and smiled. "What's it like..you know, swimming?"