Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14328)

wolfie February 12th, 2018 12:01 PM

Re: Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468911)
Hades laughs softly “... I see ..” he says rubbing the back of his head.
Diablo growls “ none of your business!” Lucifer laughs softly “ she’s working on her love aka Nancy who says she doesn’t believe in love yet this idiot wants to show her what love is “ diablo growls loudly “ I said shut up!!” She says blushing madly

Spiral laughed, "In denial, ye?" She threw her arms up in the air. "DIABBLOO, YOU GO GIRL! CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO HER EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DENIAAALLL! I SHIP IT!" Her smile seem a little bit forced, Spiral tail wagged a little.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468912)
Spiral laughed, "In denial, ye?" She threw her arms up in the air. "DIABBLOO, YOU GO GIRL! CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO HER EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DENIAAALLL! I SHIP IT!" Her smile seem a little bit forced, Spiral tail wagged a little.

Diablo blushes madly “ shut up! She may hear! Oh god..” he says covering her face while Lucifer laughs softly “ ... come on don’t tease her”

wolfie February 12th, 2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468915)
Diablo blushes madly “ shut up! She may hear! Oh god..” he says covering her face while Lucifer laughs softly “ ... come on don’t tease her”

"Okay, Okay~" Spiral paused, thinking of her last question before she would leave back to her world. "What is your guys themesong or favorite song?" She asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468923)

"Okay, Okay~" Spiral paused, thinking of her last question before she would leave back to her world. "What is your guys themesong or favorite song?" She asked.

Hades smiles softly “ .... feeling good by Michael buble “ He Says calmly

Sano looks away “ ...Killing time by infective mushrooms..” he says softly while looking away still

Lucifer thinks a bit “ ...baby it’s cold outside for me I guess “ He Says playfully

Diablo smiles “ I’m more into rap and stuff so I’m a flirt by R. Kelly!” She says playfully

Sasuke suddenly appears “ you know if you wish it they can go to your world. Like I they have many souls so I think you might like them of course if you so desire “

wolfie February 12th, 2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468928)

Hades smiles softly “ .... feeling good by Michael buble “ He Says calmly

Sano looks away “ ...Killing time by infective mushrooms..” he says softly while looking away still

Lucifer thinks a bit “ ...baby it’s cold outside for me I guess “ He Says playfully

Diablo smiles “ I’m more into rap and stuff so I’m a flirt by R. Kelly!” She says playfully

Sasuke suddenly appears “ you know if you wish it they can go to your world. Like I they have many souls so I think you might like them of course if you so desire “

"Ooh, nice songs. " Spiral said then jumped when Sasuke appeared. "Didn't.. you die, or somethin?!" she tilt her head, a bit confused. "Wait, they can?" She looked back at the others. She shrugged her shoulders, "Well I guess if they want to they can. " Spiral was sure they weren't in a war [ again ] so, it should be good. A portal opened up as she entered it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468949)
"Ooh, nice songs. " Spiral said then jumped when Sasuke appeared. "Didn't.. you die, or somethin?!" she tilt her head, a bit confused. "Wait, they can?" She looked back at the others. She shrugged her shoulders, "Well I guess if they want to they can. " Spiral was sure they weren't in a war [ again ] so, it should be good. A portal opened up as she entered it.

Sasuke smiles “ you’re not a part of this world therefore you can see me they can’t. They need some good in their life so they will join you just say the names of those you want to be with you and so be it” he says with glowing eyes

Wildy~ =3 February 12th, 2018 03:32 PM

*Deep Breath*

BREADSTICKS!!!!
*Flings breadsticks everywhere.*
(Idk lol)

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 468980)
*Deep Breath*

BREADSTICKS!!!!
*Flings breadsticks everywhere.*
(Idk lol)

Hades eyes glowed happily “ breadsticks!!” He Says happily as Sano just slices them away from him “ .. ew”
Diablo was already eating most of them in her griffin form while Lucifer was burning some over a fire “ .. more crunch..”

wolfie February 12th, 2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468977)
Sasuke smiles “ you’re not a part of this world therefore you can see me they can’t. They need some good in their life so they will join you just say the names of those you want to be with you and so be it” he says with glowing eyes

"Oh!" Spiral said, then realized. So, was she talking to no one to them? She thought for a second. "Then, all of them? I mean, they should all have a chance to be in my world. As long as they don't kill any of my tribe members." Her gaze darken at the last part. Did she actually have to say the names?

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468997)
"Oh!" Spiral said, then realized. So, was she talking to no one to them? She thought for a second. "Then, all of them? I mean, they should all have a chance to be in my world. As long as they don't kill any of my tribe members." Her gaze darken at the last part. Did she actually have to say the names?

Sasuke smiles “ only hades has killed but even with that he fears it more than anything... Sano however is different but.. never mind. They shall come just call to them or simply mention us” he says playfully with a wink