Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14612)

Angel1019 February 18th, 2018 03:04 PM

Re: Secret Romance (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 472377)
Noticing his mates nervous Sandflame looked a bit concerned. "What's wrong my love? " He ask stocking his ginger tail down her back. He wasn't sure what could make her nervous, she seem happy to go earlier.

(Wow, that's the shortest response I've ever typed.)

(Sorry mine was so short, I can't type much till Angel joins the clan. And I'm still waiting for Starfall to answer me back)

Angel leaned against her mate. "I'm scared they won't like me....I'll be made fun of...."

Fuzzy February 18th, 2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherryblaze (Post 472381)
(Sorry mine was so short, I can't type much till Angel joins the clan. And I'm still waiting for Starfall to answer me back)

Angel leaned against her mate. "I'm scared they won't like me....I'll be made fun of...."

Sandflame licked her ear. "I wouldn't let them do they to you my love." He promised her. He didn't they'd did that anyway but he wouldn't if they did. The ginger tom used his tail to hold her close, trying to comfort her. "Fallenstar has let loners join before, nothing big about it. I'm sure the Clan will accept you." He added in a soothing tone. He knew his father wouldn't make fun of her he was a noble warrior and his brother probably wouldn't either.

Angel1019 February 19th, 2018 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 472773)
Sandflame licked her ear. "I wouldn't let them do they to you my love." He promised her. He didn't they'd did that anyway but he wouldn't if they did. The ginger tom used his tail to hold her close, trying to comfort her. "Fallenstar has let loners join before, nothing big about it. I'm sure the Clan will accept you." He added in a soothing tone. He knew his father wouldn't make fun of her he was a noble warrior and his brother probably wouldn't either.

(We have permission to go back to camp!!! We just have to wait for Fallenstar to be open))

Angel licked his cheek and asked him to take her back to the camp. "I may be scared, but I'm ready to go to the camp. I'm ready to be a warrior."

Fuzzy February 19th, 2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherryblaze (Post 472851)
(We have permission to go back to camp!!! We just have to wait for Fallenstar to be open))

Angel licked his cheek and asked him to take her back to the camp. "I may be scared, but I'm ready to go to the camp. I'm ready to be a warrior."

(Wanna move to RiverClan territory? Then Camp?)

Sandflame purred. "Let's go get you settled in RiverClan then." He told her then led her towards RiverClan.

(Wow that's short, I've got Writer's block.)

Angel1019 February 20th, 2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 473329)
(Wanna move to RiverClan territory? Then Camp?)

Sandflame purred. "Let's go get you settled in RiverClan then." He told her then led her towards RiverClan.

(Wow that's short, I've got Writer's block.)

(Yeah that's be great)

Angel purred and followed him into Riverclan territory.