Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2579)

Ag75 -- GONE January 2nd, 2017 06:56 AM

Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 109626)
We could say he ran alongside the border? Sorry this took so long the server didn't process it )
He frowned. "So why are you following me?"

"I already told you earlier." (Yeah, I guess)

Ludicrous Lunacy January 2nd, 2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 110196)
"I already told you earlier." (Yeah, I guess)

"Why haven't you left?" The tom swished his tail.

Ag75 -- GONE January 3rd, 2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 110392)
"Why haven't you left?" The tom swished his tail.

"Why haven't you?" She asked. "This whole time, you could have gotten up and left, as simple as that."

Ludicrous Lunacy January 3rd, 2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 112223)
"Why haven't you?" She asked. "This whole time, you could have gotten up and left, as simple as that."

He narrowed his eyes. "You followed me," he pointed out. "You might have followed me again."

Ag75 -- GONE January 3rd, 2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 112334)
He narrowed his eyes. "You followed me," he pointed out. "You might have followed me again."

She shrugged, and sat down across from him. (Hmm...Maybe because I have no one else to RP with)

Ludicrous Lunacy January 3rd, 2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 112599)
She shrugged, and sat down across from him. (Hmm...Maybe because I have no one else to RP with)

"So? Why haven't you left yet?" He got up. "Because if you don't have anything to say..."

Reverie January 3rd, 2017 05:36 PM

Laughter echoed through the quarrel, Ebonysedge, who was on the patrol, approached the warriors.

Ag75 -- GONE January 4th, 2017 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 112870)
"So? Why haven't you left yet?" He got up. "Because if you don't have anything to say..."

"Oh, I have lot's to say," she mewed. Narrowing her eyes, she mewed, "Maybe I'll leave after I find out why you attack me before I crossed the border, or when you tell me why you said I was too close to your border when it was clearly the other way around?" Her tail lashing, "Or why, when I ran off you didn't just go home? Your territory's so full of scents I wouldn't have been able to follow you there. Escpecially since you could have run down the border and disguised your scent? Or why you didn't attack me right now?"

NightWarrior4Life January 4th, 2017 01:44 PM

"Okay tell me the plan..."
"You wun in wike a hewpwess wittle kittypet...then you warn them about when you heard them planning an attack on the clans, starting with SkyClan and then, I come in awso pwetending to be innocent, then, we lead the kits and queens to a "safe place" and then we injure or kill all the queens and take their kits for the dusk syndicate...we shall be honoured!"
"Yes...yes! The sky shall be a red sunset tonight, a sunset of blood..."
"But if we fail?"
"Don't! Say that word...failure is not an option...however if we do...we'll be looked down upon, maybe even...punished...so you determine our fate...do you understand me?"
"Yes fleck...I'd never let you down..."
"Now let's do this! For honour! For pride! For the dusk syndicate!" They yowled in sync almost like a battle cry. The fleck went into action...aria following

Static January 6th, 2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 114195)
"Okay tell me the plan..."
"You wun in wike a hewpwess wittle kittypet...then you warn them about when you heard them planning an attack on the clans, starting with SkyClan and then, I come in awso pwetending to be innocent, then, we lead the kits and queens to a "safe place" and then we injure or kill all the queens and take their kits for the dusk syndicate...we shall be honoured!"
"Yes...yes! The sky shall be a red sunset tonight, a sunset of blood..."
"But if we fail?"
"Don't! Say that word...failure is not an option...however if we do...we'll be looked down upon, maybe even...punished...so you determine our fate...do you understand me?"
"Yes fleck...I'd never let you down..."
"Now let's do this! For honour! For pride! For the dusk syndicate!" They yowled in sync almost like a battle cry. The fleck went into action...aria following

Fox came by the next day and thought,"I wish they would have let me come.probably stealing kits.he looked around to see if they had waited