Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Camp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68)

Dreams of forever February 27th, 2017 06:53 PM

Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 187296)
Shadowblaze smiled. "Then we can relate."

She nodded,"I wish I could break that dumb starry border!" She whispered

Spikes February 27th, 2017 06:53 PM

Tail raised and body crouched low to the ground, he shifted his paws slightly and twitched his ears as he listened. He wasn't eavesdropping, and besides, it was their fault if they were talking loud enough for him to hear them. Hearing each cat talk as if life was something of the past... It bothered him, as if something was wrong here. These cats couldn't be dead, how could he see them? He wasn't dead. Ears flattened in a mixture of confusion, anger and fear, he continued to listen in, wondering what these cats were going to say next. Maybe this was all a sick, cruel joke on him. He didn't deserve this.

Tigress February 27th, 2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! (Post 187299)
She nodded,"I wish I could break that dumb starry border!" She whispered

"Hmmm? What about the Starclan border?"

Dreams of forever February 27th, 2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 187307)
"Hmmm? What about the Starclan border?"

"Nothing!" She hissed

Tigress February 27th, 2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! (Post 187308)
"Nothing!" She hissed

"If there is someone you want to get revenge on...... If you help me." Shadowblaze offered

Tigress February 27th, 2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 187311)
"If there is someone you want to get revenge on...... If you help me." Shadowblaze offered

Heh I mean: "if there is someone you want to get revenge on I'll help you.... If you help me."

Spikes February 27th, 2017 07:01 PM

StarClan? His body raised slightly, ears perking up and tail drooping. I can't be in StarClan... Is it really like this? The words they used weren't lining up, anyhow. Maybe he'd gotten lost in the forest, but he couldn't smell any familiar scents... All the sights were strange and made no sense, no prey, everything was quiet except for the murrs of the talking cats, and his own heart beating... But he couldn't hear that, either. Passing it off as a mistake, he stuck his head ever so slightly above the bushes, observing the talking cats, maybe to see if he could learn something new.

Dreams of forever February 27th, 2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 187311)

She nodded,"My sister I want her dead!" She hissed, sky padded over,"What about me?" She asked,"Nothing about you your such a mouse brain!" She giggled fakely

Tigress February 27th, 2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! (Post 187319)
She nodded,"My sister I want her dead!" She hissed, sky padded over,"What about me?" She asked,"Nothing about you your such a mouse brain!" She giggled fakely

"Do we have a deal?" Shadowblaze said slyly.

Dreams of forever February 27th, 2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva (Post 187320)
"Do we have a deal?" Shadowblaze said slyly.

Sky padded away,"Yes we do!" She nodded flicking her tail impatiently