Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74)

gemini January 19th, 2019 08:37 AM

Re: Seastones

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta (Post 565020)
Glazepaw's expression lightened again, knowing that she was okay and being treated. Seeing that she was shivering, he moved to her side and gently pressed against her. At her question, the fluffy tom looked down, another troubled look coming over his face. "Ah, well..." He paused. He'd never actually told this to anyone outside of SkyClan, but if he was going to tell someone, he was glad it was Moonpaw. "I was born a kittypet, and my name was Ammil. So when I joined SkyClan, I was given the name Ammilkit, but I was teased a lot by the Clanborn kits, so I changed it to Glazepaw when I became an apprentice," he explained. He worried that Moonpaw was going to judge him for his heritage--even though he knew she would never do that--so he avoided her gaze, looking at the ground and the landscape around them. The tip of his tail twitched nervously, and he wrapped his tail around his paws to hide it.

the ragdoll smiled happy that he was not mad she had moved in closer that she needed his warmth to stop herself from shaking even more. The molly cocked her head upon hearing what his old name was. I think it’s pretty. she said smiling warm look shining in her sky blue eyes. Sky blue hues shifted looked at Glazepaw’s eyes. As their muzzles nearly touched she started to shake yet let out. Bit of an excited chuckle like a school girl, a small smile crossing her scarred maw. Ammil and glaze sound nice she said with a chuckle she didn’t care what his name was they would be friends either way and she wouldn’t let anything get in the way. Yet she felt that as if it would be harder and harder to meet as they got older, duties that they were bound to as warriors. The ragdoll set her gray tail on the soft earth knowing that it could easily get stuck there. She didn’t want her mentor or the other apprentices to know she had been out an about, much less to know she had seen glazepaw.

Freesia January 24th, 2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemini (Post 565076)

the ragdoll smiled happy that he was not mad she had moved in closer that she needed his warmth to stop herself from shaking even more. The molly cocked her head upon hearing what his old name was. I think it’s pretty. she said smiling warm look shining in her sky blue eyes. Sky blue hues shifted looked at Glazepaw’s eyes. As their muzzles nearly touched she started to shake yet let out. Bit of an excited chuckle like a school girl, a small smile crossing her scarred maw. Ammil and glaze sound nice she said with a chuckle she didn’t care what his name was they would be friends either way and she wouldn’t let anything get in the way. Yet she felt that as if it would be harder and harder to meet as they got older, duties that they were bound to as warriors. The ragdoll set her gray tail on the soft earth knowing that it could easily get stuck there. She didn’t want her mentor or the other apprentices to know she had been out an about, much less to know she had seen glazepaw.

Glazepaw gave her a soft smile. "Thank you," he murmured. His mismatched eyes drifted across their surroundings, not really focused on anything. He was remembering what it was like to feel like you didn't belong, like nothing about you fit. He felt like that as a kit, and he even still felt that way now. The only thing that really felt right to him in his life was spending time with the molly beside him. Not even his name seemed to fit, even though he'd changed it. His clouded eyes cleared when they fell on the pine needles on Moonpaw's pelt. He brushed a couple off of her shoulder with his tail. Pine needles. They don't have those in WindClan. And her scent has changed... He finally looked her in the eyes and asked, "Did you move to ShadowClan?" He didn't have anything against ShadowClan--honestly, he'd probably prefer it to SkyClan--he was just surprised that Moonpaw had moved there. He knew that she was a rather anxious individual, and the thought of moving to a new Clan made him nervous. If she did transfer to ShadowClan, she was very brave.

gemini January 24th, 2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta (Post 566311)
Glazepaw gave her a soft smile. "Thank you," he murmured. His mismatched eyes drifted across their surroundings, not really focused on anything. He was remembering what it was like to feel like you didn't belong, like nothing about you fit. He felt like that as a kit, and he even still felt that way now. The only thing that really felt right to him in his life was spending time with the molly beside him. Not even his name seemed to fit, even though he'd changed it. His clouded eyes cleared when they fell on the pine needles on Moonpaw's pelt. He brushed a couple off of her shoulder with his tail. Pine needles. They don't have those in WindClan. And her scent has changed... He finally looked her in the eyes and asked, "Did you move to ShadowClan?" He didn't have anything against ShadowClan--honestly, he'd probably prefer it to SkyClan--he was just surprised that Moonpaw had moved there. He knew that she was a rather anxious individual, and the thought of moving to a new Clan made him nervous. If she did transfer to ShadowClan, she was very brave.

she gave a quiet laugh as her brushed the one needles off her ragdoll pelt. her blue eyes shifting around nervously at his question, before she slowly nodded. “It was like living in the dark forest there...” the molly mewed trailing off in a awkward way. Moonpaw didn’t feel like talking about the transition, it was still hard on her. She felt like an outsider, in both of her clans yet... in shadowclan she was treated like one. “My new mentor is nice, and so is Windystar.” she meowed her blue gaze shining in the dark as she focused in on the toms bright pelt, she watched it shimmer in the light of the moon and stars as they surrounded the two apprentices th pine needles were a pain but at least it was better then the grass. Though she loved her new home Moonpaw missed the heather and the crisp wind it was still a bit hard getting used to the shadows of the pine trees. She

Fawn January 26th, 2019 10:15 PM

Quarantine Zone

A distance from the Seastones, there is a makeshift camp that has been built to temporarily house ill cats of all Clans. Although this keeps the sickness away from those that remain healthy, occasionally patrols are dispatched to restock their fresh-kill pile.

Healing takes place in this thread.

Fawn January 26th, 2019 10:16 PM

The Infirmary

This is where sick cats are treated by the medicine cats. To be healed, submit a request here.

Deerlie January 27th, 2019 03:40 AM

Re: Quarantine Zone

FIRST TO POST!}

BLizzardkit, a kit of Thunderclan lay in a nest, coughing. The blizzards had made her sick with white cough. She hoped she would survive through it. She noticed another kit here, Ravenkit from Shadowclan. She let out a cry of sickness, her nose running.

shamerock wolf January 27th, 2019 11:53 AM

Sparrowfur of Riverclan tried to walk off her nest to the softer grass, but the young warrior's legs were to weak and she fell to the ground and coughed a bit. "I hate this! why did i have to get sick?". she looked over at Thunderclan kit. "Are you ok?" @Killer of Madness

Madelaine January 27th, 2019 04:28 PM

Curltail slept in her new nest out in the new territory for the sick cats. The queen let out a cough in her sleep and her nose began to run. She didn't expect to get sick, but it happened.

~ @Killer of Madness ~

Branch of Life January 27th, 2019 04:56 PM

Deerkit coughed while the kits’ nose ran. Deerkit was way too young to understand the sickness of Whitecough. The tiny Kit was cold and shivering. Deerkit would have to be ushered in to the healing area as she was 3 moons. She drowsily looked up while hating the fact that she had a stubby tail. Deerkit looked at the cats around her. This was her new territory for now but, she didn’t understand that and thought she had been kicked out of Windclan. She curled up in a ball as tight as she could and coughed agian. @Cosmo
(Mentioning you because she will have to get ushered to the area to get healed as she is a kit and yeah..it’s her personality.)

Teggy January 27th, 2019 05:55 PM

Crimsonlion sat on his own from the other cats, his fur was matted and messy and he looked like he hadnt slept in days. Another cough ripped through him as he gasp despratly for air,
Once the small fit was done he played their helplessly, wishing he could see Riversong... But he knew full well that he couldnt, unless he wanted her to get sick as well. Maybe if he just kept his distance when he saw her, she would be ok... Maybe... As the wind blew a familiar scent hit his runny nose. Riversong?! he thought as he made his way to the other side of the camp and behind a tree. @jupiter