Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Ghostly Cristalline October 30th, 2016 09:31 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"My father was an evil cat. My brother Gazeshadow, I don't know if you know him, but he accidently got his sister killed.And I get blamed since I had killed my mother on accident." he meowed.

Bram246 October 30th, 2016 09:38 PM

Bellykit tilted his head,"How did you kill your mother?"

Ghostly Cristalline October 30th, 2016 09:41 PM

"I told her to come with me hunting and she did and a fox attacked me. I was just made an apprentice and I had no idea how to fight. My mom came to rescue me and she had died from Blood loss." he meowed with a sigh.

Bram246 October 30th, 2016 10:01 PM

Bellykit rolled his eyes,"They're fox dungs. Your mother saved you from a fox even when you didn't know how to fight. Which you probably should have but I don't know. Others have no reason to be mad or not talk to you because your mother protected you and her clan. Isn't that what a warrior or any clan suppose to do? Protect others and their family?"
(Monologuing with kit!)

Ghostly Cristalline October 30th, 2016 10:30 PM

"Well I am Gazeshadow's younger brother." he meowed with a sigh.

Bram246 October 30th, 2016 10:39 PM

Bellykit flatten his ears,"Your brothers actions shouldn't determine who your are.,"he got up,"Sorry for being blunt but you're not even defending yourself. You're just taking it all in and not even fighting back. I'll be your friend if you want but for now I'm going to sleep.", the black and ginger kit walked hastily to the nursery and slept.

Raggedclaw October 31st, 2016 01:51 AM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Foxclaw hummed gently as she pulled together her nest, the action a nervous habit. The was her very first litter, and she wanted it to go well. She circled a few times before settling comfortably, purring gently as she sat, grooming her slightly swollen belly.

Frosty October 31st, 2016 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raggedclaw (Post 14162)
Foxclaw hummed gently as she pulled together her nest, the action a nervous habit. The was her very first litter, and she wanted it to go well. She circled a few times before settling comfortably, purring gently as she sat, grooming her slightly swollen belly.

Owlfall stumbled into the nursery. Before he even got a tail length in the nursery he tripped over his own paws and landed face first right into the ground. He groaned and pulled himself up , a goofy grin on his face. Nothing could ruin his mood for everything was all too perfect. He was so excited about being a father that couldn't stop smiling and it seemed that every step he took had a spring to it. after he pulled himself up he sprang to his mate. "foxclaw,how do you feel? are you hungry?do you need anything? are you comfortable?" he asked , worry and excitment mingled in his eyes

Raggedclaw October 31st, 2016 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 14171)
Owlfall stumbled into the nursery. Before he even got a tail length in the nursery he tripped over his own paws and landed face first right into the ground. He groaned and pulled himself up , a goofy grin on his face. Nothing could ruin his mood for everything was all too perfect. He was so excited about being a father that couldn't stop smiling and it seemed that every step he took had a spring to it. after he pulled himself up he sprang to his mate. "foxclaw,how do you feel? are you hungry?do you need anything? are you comfortable?" he asked , worry and excitment mingled in his eyes

Foxclaw gave a soft laugh, shaking her head and purring softly at her mate, licking his cheek. "Fresh-kill sounds great. Maybe some water. I'm perfectly comfortable." She answered his questions honestly, knowing that he'd know if she was lying or holding back.

Frosty October 31st, 2016 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raggedclaw (Post 14178)
Foxclaw gave a soft laugh, shaking her head and purring softly at her mate, licking his cheek. "Fresh-kill sounds great. Maybe some water. I'm perfectly comfortable." She answered his questions honestly, knowing that he'd know if she was lying or holding back.

owldall purred and nuzzled his mate for a second before leaping into action. He raced out of the nursery twice, eachtime returning with a different item . He brought a peice of wet moss and a plump mouse . "is this good?" he asked, wanting to please her as much as possible