Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30381)

Hollyheart of thunder April 30th, 2024 01:52 PM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Even though Fallowkit had never gotten to know Ashkit, he was still upset. He wish that he could have gotten to know him better. Fallowkit moaned. He was starting to feel nauseous. He knew that he should probably go see Lostspark or Mossfreckle, but for some reason, he didn't feel like it. He started sniffling sadly.

Peril May 2nd, 2024 06:40 AM

Hazelkit rolled over

[Activity]

Estelle May 2nd, 2024 07:32 PM

Nightshiver returned to the nursery after clearing out some debris that bothered a select few nests, mismatched eyes scanning the milky scented den with a gentle air.

f0rg0tt3n_v0id May 4th, 2024 12:41 PM

♱⁺.⊹꒦Midnightkit || She-Cat || ShadowClan Kit || 9 moons || Straight꒦⊹.⁺♱

Midnightkit woke from her nap, and yawned. She sat up in her nest, stretching out her paws.

Hollyheart of thunder May 7th, 2024 06:54 AM

Fallowkit was distressed. He didn't know if he would ever be able to sleep in the nursery again. Maybe Dawnstar would let him sleep in the apprentices den or the medicine den. [I]Oh well[I] he thought. I guess I could just ask Lostspark or Mossfreckle if I could stay in their den.

Honey Bee May 8th, 2024 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder (Post 1587291)
Fallowkit was distressed. He didn't know if he would ever be able to sleep in the nursery again. Maybe Dawnstar would let him sleep in the apprentices den or the medicine den. [I]Oh well[I] he thought. I guess I could just ask Lostspark or Mossfreckle if I could stay in their den.

Badgerstripe kneeled down by the small kit who seemed distressed Honey, are you Ok? You don’t look so good.

MaplestrikeWCUE May 10th, 2024 10:33 AM

Badgerdawn Went to the dirtplace then hurried back, as she knew how easily chaos could be caused
@ThePsychoticPsycho

@Honey Bee

@Peril

@nyx

Estelle May 12th, 2024 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder (Post 1588599)
Fallowkit silently followed the queen back to the nursery. Asking if Mossfreckle would be alright, and if they had just had a bad dream.

Also, would Night be ok with 'adopting' Fallow??:kittyface:

[ Night would be delighted and fully willing to adopt Fallowkit :lovesquee: ]

"Come... along,"
She spoke softly, letting the kit enter the den before her, following a pace behind the little one.
"Moss...freckle w-will be... alright, I.. promise."
She smiled, leaning down slightly beside Fallowkit.
"Mhm... that.. might've been... it."
She replied concerning the question about the nightmare. Her eyes squinted slightly, smiling softly at the kitten.
"It was... v-very.. nice,, of you to... worry. I'm.. certain he'd... appreciate.. it. But.. re..remember what.. I told you, alright?"

Hollyheart of thunder May 13th, 2024 01:35 AM

"Yes ma'am." He sighed. Hmmmmm. gone thoughtmaybe I can ask the elders for a story about Mossfreckle.

Also, tysm for having night adopt fallow!!

Hollyheart of thunder May 13th, 2024 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honey Bee (Post 1587782)
Badgerstripe kneeled down by the small kit who seemed distressed Honey, are you Ok? You don’t look so good.

Fallowkit nodded, then padded over to Nightshiver, hiding under her tail.