Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Camp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68)

SpiritedWarrior July 11th, 2022 01:21 PM

Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermist (Post 1228920)
Willow song sighed. “Well, My apprentices, the two that I’ve got, they both just started training. One day, maybe Mothpaw could give them some tips.” She told Fernwhisker. Both her apprentices had just started fighting training, unlike Mothpaw, who had been with Fernwhisker for much longer. “First though, I’m gonna have them meet each other. What I do, is I act like an apprentice. You know, match their skill level.

Match their skill level? Gross! Fernwhisker grimaced and rolled her eyes. She stared at her Clanmate and attempted to stay calm and keep her fur down, even though it was hard due to how rough her fur had gotten.

"The thing is, I'm teaching Mothpaw what I call the 'grab and toss'. It's where you grab an enemy's scruff and tug them back so you are putting yourself in between your Clanmate and enemy and it dazes them. And Mothpaw can't do that with me due to my size and weight."

She shook her head, "What have you taught your apprentices so far?"

Weekend-Wondering July 11th, 2022 01:26 PM

The belly rake.” She told Fernwhisker. “I start off with it every time I first start training an apprentice.” She stopped grooming, and stared unblinkingly at Fernwhisker. “That’s all they currently know.” @SpiritedWarrior

SpiritedWarrior July 11th, 2022 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermist (Post 1228929)
The belly rake.” She told Fernwhisker. “I start off with it every time I first start training an apprentice.” She stopped grooming, and stared unblinkingly at Fernwhisker. “That’s all they currently know.” @SpiritedWarrior

The she-cat leaned her head back, confused at Willow Song's choices of what she was teaching her apprentices. The belly rake?!

"The belly rake? An odd choice to teach, especially since it isn't as cruel as one would expect considering we're part of the Dark Forest, but I suppose it could be useful. If that's all they know, then I'll have to improvise with Mothpaw. Perhaps I'll use the move on her so she knows how to do it. Do you think that would work considering she won't be doing the move?"

It may be odd for her to start off with something so pain-free, but who am I to judge? She might come up with something crueler eventually.

Weekend-Wondering July 11th, 2022 01:43 PM

Use your mind. I only do the belly rake first because it seems like a normal training session! If they think I’m training them normally, they won’t get as suspicious about the dark forest.” She meowed, preforming the deadly version of the belly rake on the air. “Of course, the second session is more gruesome,”
She then went back to grooming, @SpiritedWarrior

SpiritedWarrior July 11th, 2022 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermist (Post 1228941)
Use your mind. I only do the belly rake first because it seems like a normal training session! If they think I’m training them normally, they won’t get as suspicious about the dark forest.” She meowed, preforming the deadly version of the belly rake on the air. “Of course, the second session is more gruesome,”
She then went back to grooming, @SpiritedWarrior

"I suppose you do have a point..." she sighed. "Thank you, Willow Song. I must go now. It's time for Mothpaw's training."

With that, she stood up and waved her tail in the air as a goodbye, her whiskers twitched with amusement as she began to think of her lesson for the night." I'll certainly have the opportunity to teach Mothpaw important things, but it'll be difficult if she's not quite big enough. Perhaps I'll have her tear out some tree roots as practice for lifting heavy objects... or better yet, opponents.

Tess_Potter October 29th, 2022 04:27 PM

Shadowflight
The queen looked around, panicking. Her kits! Where were her kits? ANd why was she here of all places. She didn't belong in the Dark Forest! She'd only killed two cats!
(open)

17818 January 1st, 2023 02:33 PM

Stumpyfoot

Stumpyfoot padded into the camp, tail swishing and eyes flashing. He just talked to an apprentice, who somehow dreamed his way up to the Dark forest. Screeches of pain and rage filled his ears like a songbird. When he first arrived, he was fascinated. By the time he was here for four moons, he could barely remember his clan life. Speaking of which, he should get an apprentice soon!

[open to 1 ]

fishy January 5th, 2023 06:21 PM

"Stumpyfoot, afternoon." Emberwing spoke, blood staining her paws from her training earlier.

SpiritedWarrior February 21st, 2023 07:43 PM

Hawkpaw

Home. That's where he truly was. It was clear to him that Dawnstar dying in his paws of himself was not supposed to happen, but Hawkpaw simply didn't care anymore. He was gifted with another chance: to train and carry out his mission from the depths of the murky, muddy, and chilling never-ending landscape that the Clan cats called the Dark Forest. I'm home. I'm home, father. I don't care where you ended up after death, I will be forever remembered as the apprentice who caused the deaths of so many RiverClanners and affected every Clan, except for WindClan... maybe. "What to do now..."

//Closed for interaction!\\

Ymir July 25th, 2023 09:48 PM

Blooddancer had finally decided to show his face around other Dark forest cats again, though maybe he was always here