Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hunter x hunter rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9001)

Static October 22nd, 2017 06:50 PM

Re: Hunter x hunter rp

"Ok then!" Kate said,running ahead and dragging gona with her.[/QUOTE]
(time skip)
They were leaving the city they had said no to a guy who offered to help them and now the blonde girl was following them through the stone walls watching as they got hurt and confused by each creature because they weren't using zetsu[/QUOTE]
"It's stupid so stupid why do they have to be so big and fat?!?!?!" Kate yelled.

KayMew07 October 22nd, 2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 409234)
"Ok then!" Kate said,running ahead and dragging gona with her.

(time skip)
They were leaving the city they had said no to a guy who offered to help them and now the blonde girl was following them through the stone walls watching as they got hurt and confused by each creature because they weren't using zetsu[/QUOTE]
"It's stupid so stupid why do they have to be so big and fat?!?!?!" Kate yelled.[/QUOTE]
bisky yelled "you idiots need TO use zetsu" Kay. Red. Kate. and Gona used it and saw it was trick and defeated him "who are you?" Gona asked the blonde "bisky I'm 63 years old and hunter veteran"

Static October 25th, 2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 409255)
(time skip)
They were leaving the city they had said no to a guy who offered to help them and now the blonde girl was following them through the stone walls watching as they got hurt and confused by each creature because they weren't using zetsu

"It's stupid so stupid why do they have to be so big and fat?!?!?!" Kate yelled.[/QUOTE]
bisky yelled "you idiots need TO use zetsu" Kay. Red. Kate. and Gona used it and saw it was trick and defeated him "who are you?" Gona asked the blonde "bisky I'm 63 years old and hunter veteran"[/QUOTE]
Kate smirked." So your an old hag?" She asked.

KayMew07 October 25th, 2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 411063)
"It's stupid so stupid why do they have to be so big and fat?!?!?!" Kate yelled.

bisky yelled "you idiots need TO use zetsu" Kay. Red. Kate. and Gona used it and saw it was trick and defeated him "who are you?" Gona asked the blonde "bisky I'm 63 years old and hunter veteran"[/QUOTE]
Kate smirked." So your an old hag?" She asked.[/QUOTE]
biscuit grew a tch mark and puched kate 6 feet in the air Gona sweat dropped Kay laughed and Reds mouth dropped

Static October 26th, 2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 411240)
bisky yelled "you idiots need TO use zetsu" Kay. Red. Kate. and Gona used it and saw it was trick and defeated him "who are you?" Gona asked the blonde "bisky I'm 63 years old and hunter veteran"

Kate smirked." So your an old hag?" She asked.[/QUOTE]
biscuit grew a tch mark and puched kate 6 feet in the air Gona sweat dropped Kay laughed and Reds mouth dropped[/QUOTE]
Kate landed on the ground."OWWWW!!!!WHEN HAVE OLD PEOPLE BEEN SO STRONG!" She snapped holding her head and sitting up.
(I'm dying right now XD)

KayMew07 October 26th, 2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 411680)
Kate smirked." So your an old hag?" She asked.

biscuit grew a tch mark and puched kate 6 feet in the air Gona sweat dropped Kay laughed and Reds mouth dropped[/QUOTE]
Kate landed on the ground."OWWWW!!!!WHEN HAVE OLD PEOPLE BEEN SO STRONG!" She snapped holding her head and sitting up.
(I'm dying right now XD)[/QUOTE]
Biskys eye twitched "I WILL throw you again!" she yells at Kate Kay burst out laughing bisky sighs "so can you train us biscuit?" Gona asks her she smirks

Static October 27th, 2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 411831)
biscuit grew a tch mark and puched kate 6 feet in the air Gona sweat dropped Kay laughed and Reds mouth dropped

(I'm dying right now XD)[/QUOTE]
Biskys eye twitched "I WILL throw you again!" she yells at Kate Kay burst out laughing bisky sighs "so can you train us biscuit?" Gona asks her she smirks[/QUOTE]
"erm i men...beutifull tenager!" she said quickly.

KayMew07 October 27th, 2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 412026)
(I'm dying right now XD)

Biskys eye twitched "I WILL throw you again!" she yells at Kate Kay burst out laughing bisky sighs "so can you train us biscuit?" Gona asks her she smirks[/QUOTE]
"erm i men...beutifull tenager!" she said quickly.[/QUOTE]
Biscuit rolled her eyes and created a hole

Static October 27th, 2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 412103)
Biskys eye twitched "I WILL throw you again!" she yells at Kate Kay burst out laughing bisky sighs "so can you train us biscuit?" Gona asks her she smirks

"erm i men...beutifull tenager!" she said quickly.[/QUOTE]
Biscuit rolled her eyes and created a hole[/QUOTE]
Kate fell down."OWWWWW!!!" she yelled after hitting the ground.She climbed up,glaring at biski,but not saying anything.

KayMew07 October 28th, 2017 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 412116)
"erm i men...beutifull tenager!" she said quickly.

Biscuit rolled her eyes and created a hole[/QUOTE]
Kate fell down."OWWWWW!!!" she yelled after hitting the ground.She climbed up,glaring at biski,but not saying anything.[/QUOTE]
"you will fight the man in here if you leave I will kill you the mans hiding" she then left kay was in shock blaze was straight face and Gona was freaking out