Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30563)

Snow Fox December 9th, 2020 10:24 AM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire (Post 868960)
“Larkpaw.” The apprentice replied curtly. He was a little amused with Foxpaw’s ear flick. He wasn’t going to yell at her, unless she gave him a reason to. For no reason at all, even though he knew her name, he said, “Yours?” His tone was hard, as usual. @Snow Fox

(@Larkstripe I’ll reply later)

Foxpaw rolled her eyes at his tone. "Foxpaw." She said simply. "Hows your day?" Then before he said anything else she added, "Besides boring or annoying."

popsicle dream December 9th, 2020 04:08 PM

Welp. How else was he supposed to describe his day? Than he thought of it. "Irritating and dull." He wasn't saying annoying or boring, he was using other words. So therefore, it was a valid answer in his mind. @Snow Fox

Snow Fox December 9th, 2020 04:11 PM

Foxpaw snorted. "Nice word play." She said. It was a valid answer, he didn't use annoying or boring. She lifted one paw considering shoving but decided against and put her paw down. @Phionex Fire

Rani December 10th, 2020 05:41 PM

Adderfang let out a small hum of amusement before drawling "Well I hardly know about the most talented cat in the clan, sounds to me like whoever you heard that from is trying to flatter me into doing something for them, but I am certainly the most stubborn one. That squirrel will be easy prey between the two of us."
The bulky molly gave a soft sigh and shook her head at the next sentence, though it was more lighthearted then her normal scolding gesture "Im going to blush if you keep up these complements Tallfern, you're quite the charming cat. But I dont think Ill be showing you up more then I will be assisting with an ambush. I figure if you can show me the tree that mega-squirrel runs up I can hide and grab it there when you chase it out into the open, Im awful with chases so this method would hardly work without you."

With Tallfern freed Adderfang stood and stretched fixing up the last of her mussed fur preparing to head out. "If you get 'brakened' again do come to me, your fur is far too pretty to be besieged by brambles." She huffed amused at the other warriors antics "Careful if youre much louder the apprentices might hear and we'd never escape their begging to go with us." The molly joked with a flick of her tail heading to the entrance of the camp, ready to get started.

@Larkstripe

ghostwriter December 10th, 2020 06:11 PM

@Rani

Tallfern’s lopsided grin expanded, and she perked her tufted ears, emerald eyes bright with enthusiasm, “Well,” she purred, “Someone has to make up for our rough-around-the-edges clanmates.” She joked lightly, padding out of camp and into the verdant labyrinth of pines, her plumed tail curved over her back, “I’m glad you’ve got the climbing covered—have you ever heard anything so ridiculous as a cat afraid of heights?” She asked, chiding herself, “I suppose StarClan knew that if I were able to climb trees, I would simply be too powerful.” She declared, aiming her sarcastic retort to the sky as if the warriors of old were somehow privy to her musings.
“And that’s a fine point about the apprentices...” she added, “I could use a break from training. I know I’m not an exceptional mentor but...” she lowered her voice, as if divulging a secret, “Every time I go train Larkpaw at the cliffs, Leopardstrike is there, and she scares me. I feel like she’s always...judging me. I know my teaching style is unconventional but it’s none of her business! I’m fairly certain that cat thinks I’m a disgrace to the Clan—which may be true but she doesn’t have to look at me in that tone of voice.” She huffed, wandering through the narrow paths that bisected the pine grove. Her fluffy paws made her steps surprisingly quiet despite her size, and even as she joked and groused her tufted ears swiveled in all directions, alert and attentive. She suddenly bristled with alarm, a realization dawning on her, “Oof, I—you? You were Leopardstrike’s apprenice, right?” She fumbled briefly to recover from her mild complaining, “I uh, I don’t mean any harm, I know she’s a great warrior.” She compensated hastily.

ChillCat December 11th, 2020 09:52 PM

Silentkit left the nursery to do one of her favorite activities. Eating snow! Other cats think it's weird, but it's great! It's cold and soft and makes my throat feel better. She mushed her face into a snow bank and started munching.

rosetherosey December 11th, 2020 10:23 PM

@Silverglitter17 Icekit and Silverkit left the nursery. Silverkit looked around and everything looked so different from the nursery. A big smile came across her face. She began jumping around struggling to put her thoughts into words. Silverkit loved to see new places. It was very stimulating and something she very much enjoyed!

Silverglitter17 December 11th, 2020 10:29 PM

“I’m guessing you like it?” Icekit mewed casual. She wasn’t used to being around other cat who were nice to her, so she wasn’t very good at showing much emotion. @rosetherosey

rosetherosey December 11th, 2020 10:35 PM

@Silverglitter17 "Like it? I dont like it... I love it!!!!" As she looked around she saw a kit except, bigger? And it was with a queen, except it wasn't a queen? What could it be? Oh! OH! It must be a warrior and apprentice! She had heard about them from the queens! She then signaled with her tail,"Is that a war-war-w a r r i o r" She tried to pronounce it but not using regularly, well ever, made it really hard. "And and appri-appri- a p p r e n t i c e" Silverkit found that sounding out a word was much easier than stringing it all together.

Silverglitter17 December 11th, 2020 10:44 PM

“Yes, that’s them.” Icekit meowed calmly. “I’m glad that you like it, and I’m glad that we’re friends.” @rosetherosey