Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   StormClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=853)

dino. November 21st, 2016 07:13 AM

Re: StormClan

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaskedBandits (Post 42863)
(Ohh mkay :3) Nightshade nodded. "Good job," He said, letting the young cat run around him. Sure, it really was kit like behaviour, but he thought it best tote her be young. We can't be young forever. There are moments where our youth us needed. "You can bring it back to camp now and show everyone." He'd finish scenting the borders later; Tigerpaw deserved her moment in the spotlight. And that's just asking for trouble if I don't go.

"Can I try again please? Oh pleease oh please oh please?" Togerpaw stopped running and looked at Nightshade expectantly.

MaskedBandits November 21st, 2016 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 42868)
"Can I try again please? Oh pleease oh please oh please?" Togerpaw stopped running and looked at Nightshade expectantly.

"You sure you don't want to go back to camp? I'm sure Swiftpaw will be pleased," Nightshade meowed, giving her one last choice. He was thankful she'd stopped running, as he was wondering if she'd get dizzy. And I don't want to stand around here all day. Night will be coming soon, and I don't want to be out here when that happens!

dino. November 21st, 2016 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaskedBandits (Post 42876)
"You sure you don't want to go back to camp? I'm sure Swiftpaw will be pleased," Nightshade meowed, giving her one last choice. He was thankful she'd stopped running, as he was wondering if she'd get dizzy. And I don't want to stand around here all day. Night will be coming soon, and I don't want to be out here when that happens!

"I wanna cagch a squirrel!" the apprentice squealed. "Please can I try please?" She blinked up at him with hopefull eyes.

MaskedBandits November 21st, 2016 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 42879)
"I wanna cagch a squirrel!" the apprentice squealed. "Please can I try please?" She blinked up at him with hopefull eyes.

He sighed. "I guess. But you can only try once, got it?" Nightshade looked down at Tigerpaw, sternly gazing at her. "We can work a lot more on hunting tomorrow, ok?" She's defiantly a handful. But I think I'll grow to like her...

dino. November 21st, 2016 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaskedBandits (Post 42891)
He sighed. "I guess. But you can only try once, got it?" Nightshade looked down at Tigerpaw, sternly gazing at her. "We can work a lot more on hunting tomorrow, ok?" She's defiantly a handful. But I think I'll grow to like her...

Tigerpaw looked at him. "Ok but we also need to work on YOU fixing your FACE," she said jokingly.

MaskedBandits November 21st, 2016 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 42900)
Tigerpaw looked at him. "Ok but we also need to work on YOU fixing your FACE," she said jokingly.

Nightshade growled quietly and closed his eyes. "Let's just get you your squirrel," He said, padding off into the trees. "And I hate to break it to ya, but I'm not one for jokes." He kept his nose high in the air, searching for scents. I'm sorry Tigerpaw, that you got stuck with me. I'm pretty strict... but I only want you to be the best warrior you can be.

dino. November 21st, 2016 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaskedBandits (Post 42908)
Nightshade growled quietly and closed his eyes. "Let's just get you your squirrel," He said, padding off into the trees. "And I hate to break it to ya, but I'm not one for jokes." He kept his nose high in the air, searching for scents. I'm sorry Tigerpaw, that you got stuck with me. I'm pretty strict... but I only want you to be the best warrior you can be.

Tigerpaw touched her nose to his. "I can see that," she purred. She stopped and tasted the air then pointed with her tail. "Squirrel," she whispered. "Over there."

MaskedBandits November 21st, 2016 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 42911)
Tigerpaw touched her nose to his. "I can see that," she purred. She stopped and tasted the air then pointed with her tail. "Squirrel," she whispered. "Over there."

Nightshade glanced in that direction, and was pleased to see a squirrel nibbling on some seeds at the root of a tree. "Ok," He whispered, leaning in close to Tigerpaw. "You seem to already know the hunters crouch, so let's work on your leap." He wanted to observe the apprentice, to see what she really did know. Hunters crouch, check. Leap... Let's find out.

dino. November 21st, 2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaskedBandits (Post 43065)
Nightshade glanced in that direction, and was pleased to see a squirrel nibbling on some seeds at the root of a tree. "Ok," He whispered, leaning in close to Tigerpaw. "You seem to already know the hunters crouch, so let's work on your leap." He wanted to observe the apprentice, to see what she really did know. Hunters crouch, check. Leap... Let's find out.

Tigerpaw set her jaw and dropped into the hunting crouch. She creaped towards the squirrel. A twig snapped under her paw and the squirrel froze then raced up the tree. Tigerpaw hissed and raced after it. She followed the squirrel through the branches and pinned it. She killed it with a swift bite to its neck. She suddenly realized how far up she was and swayed on the branch she gripped with her claws and started to pick her way along the branch to the trunk. A paw slipped and she fell off the branch. She grabbed at it with a forepaw and gripped but she was slipping. "Nightshade! Help me!" she yowled.

>Pepsi< November 21st, 2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RipplePaw (Post 42104)
"So..." Ripplepond murmured to DapplePelt, "are we gonna go on patrol? And where?"

"ummm we could patrol the umm the small dead trees were I found GreyPaw. its like a forest?" meowed DapplePelt in an anxious voice. Although she was still curious about CherryTail running away.
On patrol with ripple pond she could see some dark reddy-brown fur in the bushes. d
"CherryTail" she mumbled under her breath. she hoped RipplePond did not hear her. Every cat but me and crobra star knows about her killing her kit and trying to kill me.
She approached the bush slowly. "CherryTail" she murmered leaving RipplePond on her own.
CherryTail jumped out of the bush with a Dark ginger tom with dark stripes(looked like tigerclaw from first series) ~if you read it~
By this time RipplePond had wondered away to hunt a rabbit.
"MY NAME IS NOT CHERRYTAIL! ITS BLOODFACE!" CherryTail Shouted.
The dark tom laughed "so small and so easy to kill" he mocked
"she is stronger then you think!" Hissed a Grey Cat walking up behind her
It was GreyPaw. DapplePelts eyes filled with fear.
"GreyPaw remember our training from yesterday? Well time to use it!" she yowled
"and anyway, I'm not as strong as some cats, but I'm more fast, smart and I easily control were my paw goes un like some other cats!" she gave BloodFace a sharp look.
The dark tabby-BarkStar charged at DapplePelt she unheashed her claws and pinned her ears back she ran and ducked underneath his belly. before he could fight back she rolled him over over onto his back. and bit into his stomach and clawed the skin that was not bitten. he squirmed out of her grip and ran away. DapplePelt turned arouned. She saw that BloodFace had pinned greypaw onto the ground and reached in for the for the killing bite.
DapplePelt knocked her off a mili-second before GreyPaw would be dead. She realeased all of her power into BloodFace and scarred her neck and gave her a nasty bite on her forehead. she ran after BarkStar.
"we must move and never return," she heard barkstar say.
DapplePelt did not tell CobraStar or RipplePond.
She did not want RipplePond to feel guilty for leaving her behind while she was fighting other cats.
"Hey GreyPaw!" she meowed happily
"i need got a surprise for you, but only when CobraStar calls another meeting,"
she had a sparkle in her eye that gave away that it was exiting for him and her.
"I'm only exited because I'm proud of you and I'm happy that you will be happy!