Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51)

Rivergold February 7th, 2018 07:53 AM

Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 465705)
Cucumberpickle blinked,” You implied it.” He teased.

"When?"

Mango February 7th, 2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 466089)
"When?"

Cucumberpickle blinked,” When you mentioned how it wasn’t that you doubted my abilities to be a father.” He replied calmly.

Leucos February 7th, 2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 466088)
( I feel like they could become mates eventually)
Flamingspirit purred,” Well your not evil. No one can help it if they kill a cat in battle. Or if a cat they cared for died when they were angry at them and they stormed off to get killed.” She replied,” Besides everyone has secrets that makes them think they don’t belong in Starclan.” She replied I’ve bullied many queer cats. I believe it’s the right thing, but if I’m wrong I could end up in the Dark Forest.

Batface snorted with an ear flick not evil?? Oh you poor thing if killing one of your own clanmates isn't evil then I don't know what is! My dear flamingspirit you are looking at the face of a monster he really wanted to tell her what he was thinking but he wasn't wanting to blow his cover he didn't want her to run off and tell the clan leader and possibly get exiled . He did his best to keep his neck fur down since he was feeling a bit angry the familiar tingle in your bones that soon starts to feel like a flame that is tricky to extinguish . He sighed " your brave aren't you? I can tell. But it's true the light cannot exist without the darkness " he meowed

Rivergold February 7th, 2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 466111)
Cucumberpickle blinked,” When you mentioned how it wasn’t that you doubted my abilities to be a father.” He replied calmly.

“How did that imply?”

Mango February 7th, 2018 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 466213)
Batface snorted with an ear flick not evil?? Oh you poor thing if killing one of your own clanmates isn't evil then I don't know what is! My dear flamingspirit you are looking at the face of a monster he really wanted to tell her what he was thinking but he wasn't wanting to blow his cover he didn't want her to run off and tell the clan leader and possibly get exiled . He did his best to keep his neck fur down since he was feeling a bit angry the familiar tingle in your bones that soon starts to feel like a flame that is tricky to extinguish . He sighed " your brave aren't you? I can tell. But it's true the light cannot exist without the darkness " he meowed

Flamingspirit shrugged,” The world would be scary if it was all perfect like I myself. It needs some bad cats, but not too many. So if you think your bad, you balance out the world in a good way.” She meowed calmly He’s so exaggerating.

Mango February 7th, 2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 466223)
“How did that imply?”

He shrugged,” Never mind.” He laughed.

Rivergold February 7th, 2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 466239)
He shrugged,” Never mind.” He laughed.

“‘To assume makes an ___ out of U and ME,’” she said.

Mango February 7th, 2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 466254)
“‘To assume makes an ___ out of U and ME,’” she said.

He shrugged,” Well then. That makes a bigger one out of you because U is one letter and ME is two letters.” He smirked happily.

Leucos February 7th, 2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 466237)
Flamingspirit shrugged,” The world would be scary if it was all perfect like I myself. It needs some bad cats, but not too many. So if you think your bad, you balance out the world in a good way.” She meowed calmly He’s so exaggerating.

Batface laughed a bit his ears flicked again
" you perfect? My dear flamingspirit no cat is perfect but I will say this your are different and like I said I admire that " he meowed he was a bit surprised at himself 1 for having a conversation this long and 2 admiring something about another warrior his tail flicked a few times .

Rivergold February 7th, 2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 466268)
He shrugged,” Well then. That makes a bigger one out of you because U is one letter and ME is two letters.” He smirked happily.

She gave him a sidelong glance. “Which is the bigger word?”
(And cats suddenly know grammar)

Fuzzy February 8th, 2018 12:07 AM

Lightningpaw was sitting outside the apprentices' den cleaning his gray fur. His flat face and white lightning blot, ish, mark made him stand out from the other SkyClan apprentices. The tom wasn't like them either. This tom was the son of a murderer, who was original from RiverClan. His multi Clan organ and the fact that his mother killed both his father, witch he was close to, and his Uncle made him stand out. The flat faced gray tom paused his grooming to look around the clearing. He was hoping to see his older brother, Ebonybranch. Though Lightningpaw's mother was a murder that didn't mean he was evil, he cared for cats but he felt out of place and unwanted here except for when he was around his littermates and siblings. They seamed to understand him, they knew what it was like. Having others whisper behind your back or being bullied. He just hoped his younger siblings would far better then him. Still looking he licked his nose with his pink tung. Maybe he's out on patrol. He thought going back to grooming himself. Honesty he didn't look very long or hard but it wasn't that important.

Mango February 8th, 2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 466280)
Batface laughed a bit his ears flicked again
" you perfect? My dear flamingspirit no cat is perfect but I will say this your are different and like I said I admire that " he meowed he was a bit surprised at himself 1 for having a conversation this long and 2 admiring something about another warrior his tail flicked a few times .

Flamingspirit purred,” I’m close enough to perfect. Close as a cat from Skyclan can get.” She meowed happily she really was enjoying this conversation with him.

Mango February 8th, 2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 466288)
She gave him a sidelong glance. “Which is the bigger word?”
(And cats suddenly know grammar)

(Right.)
Cucumberpickle smirked,” you spelled u is shorter than me spelled m-e.” He replied happily.

Rivergold February 8th, 2018 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 466568)
(Right.)
Cucumberpickle smirked,” you spelled u is shorter than me spelled m-e.” He replied happily.

She just looked at him. “'It is difficult to win an argument with an intelligent individual, but nigh impossible to win an argument with a stupid one.'”

Mango February 8th, 2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 466593)
She just looked at him. “'It is difficult to win an argument with an intelligent individual, but nigh impossible to win an argument with a stupid one.'”

He grumbled a little bit.

Rivergold February 8th, 2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 466595)
He grumbled a little bit.

She stood and padded away.

Leucos February 8th, 2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 466567)
Flamingspirit purred,” I’m close enough to perfect. Close as a cat from Skyclan can get.” She meowed happily she really was enjoying this conversation with him.

He had a small smile with an ear flick
" well my dear skyclan is a great clan we complete the forest they say that the forest is ment to hold four clans since there are four trees where we hold our gathering but I do think they were ment to be five were doing just fine with survival . But the only perfect clan the truly perfect one is starclan made up of who knows how many warriors before us . Not saying that I am going to believe in starclan any more then I am now " he meowed he scratched his right ear with a purr

Mango February 9th, 2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 466647)
She stood and padded away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 466841)
He had a small smile with an ear flick
" well my dear skyclan is a great clan we complete the forest they say that the forest is ment to hold four clans since there are four trees where we hold our gathering but I do think they were ment to be five were doing just fine with survival . But the only perfect clan the truly perfect one is starclan made up of who knows how many warriors before us . Not saying that I am going to believe in starclan any more then I am now " he meowed he scratched his right ear with a purr

He dipped his head in acnolagement.

Flamingspirit smiled awkwardly because he sounded like he had disbelief in starclan,” No need to be afraid of the truth.” She chuckled lightly letting loose a small purr of joy, her orange fur neatly groomed, she really was enjoying this conversation and she was happy to spend time this this lovely tom.

Rivergold February 9th, 2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 467067)

Flamingspirit smiled awkwardly because he sounded like he had disbelief in starclan,” No need to be afraid of the truth.” She chuckled lightly letting loose a small purr of joy, her orange fur neatly groomed, she really was enjoying this conversation and she was happy to spend time this this lovely tom.

Acknowledgement. I think.)

She ducked into the warriors den.

Mango February 9th, 2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 467113)
Acknowledgement. I think.)

She ducked into the warriors den.

He staggered after her awkwardly.

Leucos February 9th, 2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 467067)

Batface ears perked up and tilted his head with a puzzled look on his face
" what do you mean by that my dear? " he asked with a tail flick clearly curious at what she meant .

Seraphon February 10th, 2018 11:07 AM

Hawkspeed sat by the fresh kill pile, chose a mouse, and started eating.

(Writers block @Liekki here you go)

Liekki February 10th, 2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 467554)
Hawkspeed sat by the fresh kill pile, chose a mouse, and started eating.

(Writers block @Liekki here you go)

Hollypelt sniffed as she pulled a rodent from the fresh-kill pile. She spotted a tom eating near the pile and she scooted away nervously and nibbled on her food. It wasn't that she didn't like the tom, but she was always scared of others and tended to stray away. She wondered where her mate was because she gave Hollypelt confidence and helped Hollypelt get over her social anxiety. "Uhhh, hi," Hollypelt squeaked to the tom, then blushed. She normally never talked to others, so she was pretty embarrassed.

Seraphon February 10th, 2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 467635)
Hollypelt sniffed as she pulled a rodent from the fresh-kill pile. She spotted a tom eating near the pile and she scooted away nervously and nibbled on her food. It wasn't that she didn't like the tom, but she was always scared of others and tended to stray away. She wondered where her mate was because she gave Hollypelt confidence and helped Hollypelt get over her social anxiety. "Uhhh, hi," Hollypelt squeaked to the tom, then blushed. She normally never talked to others, so she was pretty embarrassed.

Hawkspeed turned,"oh! Hi! I'm Hawkspeed!? What's your name!?" He tilted his head.

Liekki February 10th, 2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 467678)
Hawkspeed turned,"oh! Hi! I'm Hawkspeed!? What's your name!?" He tilted his head.

Hollypelt squealed, startled by his outgoing nature. "H-Hollypelt. Hi, Hawkspeed. I was just... eating... food," she said awkwardly. She began to nibble on her rodent again, watching the other cat carefully. She shivered slightly as a cool breeze hit her skin under her pelt, but she ignored it and tried to focus on not failing one of her first social interactions. Her nose twitched and she sat having stopped eating. She pushed strands of grass under her paws around.

Seraphon February 10th, 2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 467687)
Hollypelt squealed, startled by his outgoing nature. "H-Hollypelt. Hi, Hawkspeed. I was just... eating... food," she said awkwardly. She began to nibble on her rodent again, watching the other cat carefully. She shivered slightly as a cool breeze hit her skin under her pelt, but she ignored it and tried to focus on not failing one of her first social interactions. Her nose twitched and she sat having stopped eating. She pushed strands of grass under her paws around.

Hawkspeed took another bite,"hi Hollypelt?" He thought for a second. He had a question but should he ask? Usually others didn't very much like him asking them questions. He decided to try,"ummm.. You seem, shy? Unhappy? Awkward? Whatever you want to call it. Do you have any reason?" He looked her directly in the eyes.

wickedvirtues February 10th, 2018 01:35 PM

@Mystical

Summitpaw sat in the clearing, alone, gazing at cats with either content or malice. She seemed to be judging her Clanmates silently with sharp glares, her eyes conveying her emotions. "I bet I could get them to play a prank with me," she mumbled, boredom driving her to want to do something with anyone who looked the least bit mischievous. Honestly, even someone annoying to talk to would do right about now. She shivered slightly at the thought, but continued sitting, an air of confidence around her, and waiting for something to do or someone to talk to.

Liekki February 10th, 2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 467697)
Hawkspeed took another bite,"hi Hollypelt?" He thought for a second. He had a question but should he ask? Usually others didn't very much like him asking them questions. He decided to try,"ummm.. You seem, shy? Unhappy? Awkward? Whatever you want to call it. Do you have any reason?" He looked her directly in the eyes.

Hollypelt blinked and mumbled, "No. Just... well, yeah. Shy, I guess. I dunno, just socially awkward, I guess." She shrugged and averted her gaze from Hawkspeed. He was much different than her personality wise, and she was unused to others caring about her. Normally they argued with her, or ignored her. But never wondered about her in a caring way. She wanted the other cat to know she was just surprised, but didn't know how to explain this.

Seraphon February 10th, 2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 467709)
Hollypelt blinked and mumbled, "No. Just... well, yeah. Shy, I guess. I dunno, just socially awkward, I guess." She shrugged and averted her gaze from Hawkspeed. He was much different than her personality wise, and she was unused to others caring about her. Normally they argued with her, or ignored her. But never wondered about her in a caring way. She wanted the other cat to know she was just surprised, but didn't know how to explain this.

Hawkspeed tried searched her eyes, but she had averted her gaze from his. So instead he tilted his head,"yes, but why?" He had met other socially awkward cats but none of them had actually known what causes the awkwardness. He hoped that maybe Hollypelt did.

seasalt February 10th, 2018 03:00 PM

@mompaws @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

Owlwing blinked at the apprentice in surprise for a moment, before an amused smile etched across her muzzle. Juniperpaw was so kit-like, joking with no care in a world. She never had a chance to experience being carefree, and have fun as a kit. "Ah, hello." The gray and tabby greeted kindly before her brow furrowed as she looked at the "injured leg". She had listened to the advice Shinefang had given the others. Her yellow eyes darted to the cobwebs, grabbing, and then starting to wrap them around the foreleg. Tight enough to not suffocate the leg from circulation, but not loose enough for it to not fall off of her leg. It looked a little messy, but overall okay. Of course, it wasn't going to be perfect since she was nervous and this was her first time. But it still looked decent enough.

Mango February 10th, 2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 467296)
Batface ears perked up and tilted his head with a puzzled look on his face
" what do you mean by that my dear? " he asked with a tail flick clearly curious at what she meant .

She purred,” No shame in not believing in Starclan.” She chuckled happily, after all their was no shame in it as far as she could see so long as he shared her beliefs. That really was the way she worked.

Liekki February 10th, 2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 467715)
Hawkspeed tried searched her eyes, but she had averted her gaze from his. So instead he tilted his head,"yes, but why?" He had met other socially awkward cats but none of them had actually known what causes the awkwardness. He hoped that maybe Hollypelt did.

Hollypelt's nose twitched and she shrugged. "I guess it started when I was younger. An apprentice, actually. These cats would bully me... try to make me their servant. I know it's a long time ago, but I just can't seem to get over it. I dunno why but..." she said quietly. She pawed at the ground silently, wondering why she had revealed this. The only other cat who she had told was her mate, but then again, Hawkspeed was one of two cats who seemed to be nice to her.

Leucos February 10th, 2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 467805)
She purred,” No shame in not believing in Starclan.” She chuckled happily, after all their was no shame in it as far as she could see so long as he shared her beliefs. That really was the way she worked.

Batface sighed with a shake of his head his ears flicked and looked at flamingspirit " my dear I didn't say that I don't believe in starclan I simply said that I didn't believe in it quite enough . i believe that in some ways starclan is responsible for things and some ways they aren't . And I for one know that I won't be welcomed in their paws any time soon" he meowed and licked his left paw again now deciding to lay back down with a yawn . seems like she isn't as big of a problem as I thought she's quite easy to.....talk to and possibly coax he smiled

Mango February 10th, 2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFVY (Post 467816)
Batface sighed with a shake of his head his ears flicked and looked at flamingspirit " my dear I didn't say that I don't believe in starclan I simply said that I didn't believe in it quite enough . i believe that in some ways starclan is responsible for things and some ways they aren't . And I for one know that I won't be welcomed in their paws any time soon" he meowed and licked his left paw again now deciding to lay back down with a yawn . seems like she isn't as big of a problem as I thought she's quite easy to.....talk to and possibly coax he smiled

She purred,” I understand.” She shook her head,” So enough about me being an excessive Starclan supporter and you not as much. What about you. Like what do you enjoy doing in your free time, or whatever fun facts about you that you want to share with me.” She purred suprised she was actually curious about him, she normally didn’t want to get to know her clanmates, yet she wanted to get to know him. She was simple to get to know, she was an excessive Starclan supporter, visibly a traditionalist, and had a unique apperance, what else would she be? She didn’t know whatelse she was.

Leucos February 10th, 2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 467818)
She purred,” I understand.” She shook her head,” So enough about me being an excessive Starclan supporter and you not as much. What about you. Like what do you enjoy doing in your free time, or whatever fun facts about you that you want to share with me.” She purred suprised she was actually curious about him, she normally didn’t want to get to know her clanmates, yet she wanted to get to know him. She was simple to get to know, she was an excessive Starclan supporter, visibly a traditionalist, and had a unique apperance, what else would she be? She didn’t know whatelse she was.

He tilted his head and his right ear flicked " fun? Well isn't that obvious ? To hunt. I live for the hunt the feeling of wind against your fur , the grass underneath your paws ,the sent of scared prey. And then the killing of prey. But the most fun part out of it for me is that killing bite the feeling of bones crushing underneath your teeth , the taste of their blood. It's all very exhilarating for me. I'm quite sure it all sounds very sadistic " he meowed his eyes seemed to shine " any other questions? " he asked with a chuckle

Seraphon February 10th, 2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liekki (Post 467815)
Hollypelt's nose twitched and she shrugged. "I guess it started when I was younger. An apprentice, actually. These cats would bully me... try to make me their servant. I know it's a long time ago, but I just can't seem to get over it. I dunno why but..." she said quietly. She pawed at the ground silently, wondering why she had revealed this. The only other cat who she had told was her mate, but then again, Hawkspeed was one of two cats who seemed to be nice to her.

Hawkspeed blinked. So past experiences were the reason for awkwardness. He thought that was interesting,"past experiences." He replied simply, trying to hold her gaze.

Thistledawn February 10th, 2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 461089)
She smiled,” I’m not in a rush myself. I believe if I don’t rush my apprenticehood in excitement to be a warrior I’ll be a better warrior than if I rush my apprenticehood.” She replied, she’d enjoy every tick she pulled out of the elder’s fur, and that was a promise to herself.

Cherrypaw nodded, slightly surprised by the kit's mature thought process. "That's very good thinking! That makes a lot of sense." The white she-cat purred. "I wish I had as much patience as you." Cherrypaw hardly ever stopped thinking about being a warrior nowadays. She wanted it so badly. She couldn't wait. It was all just so exciting. Becoming a warrior and fulfilling her duties to her Clan meant so much to Cherrypaw. It was going to be amazing.

[ I've been really sick for the past couple of weeks. So so sorry for the late reply!

Charmer February 10th, 2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi (Post 461440)
(Wait I forgot Fennelheart was Shinefang’s warrior apprentice at one time lol)
Fennelheart smirked,” I’m closer to unborn than you are to Starclan. I could easily beat you in a battle training challenge.” Her eyes were twinkling in amusement, yes she at first felt upset that her former mentor, Shinefang became a medicine cat, but he was so fun to tease now, she paused,” And I don’t think Grousestar would want Skyclan’s elderly medicine cat falling asleep while attempting to save a cat’s life.” She chuckled,” And I don’t think Juniperpaw could cover for the day, she needs to be in her camp for most the day, as does Calia, and none the other medicine cats have an apprentice to spare.” She smirked he had walked right into that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx (Post 463065)
@2018 Okapi @mompaws @seasalt @Charmer

Juniperpaw beamed at Shinefang's approval and she watched him look over the other's work with a proud expression etched across her face. Silently, the 'paw observed the attempts of the SkyClan members and she also absorbed Shinefang's corrections for possible future purposes. She was distracted by the older tomcat and at Shinefang's instruction Juniperpaw jumped into action. She leapt to her paws and immediately adopted the role of an injured feline. She folded her forearm against her chest and limped her way towards Owlwing. Juniperpaw would occasionally add groans and grunts for her own personal amusement. She found herself rocking back on her haunches before the SkyClan warrior who she greeted with a overly-friendly ``Hello!``.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompaws (Post 463066)

@Charmer @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @seasalt
the tanned feline grinned from ear-to-ear at the praise she had received from the older cat. It felt comforting to know that she hadn't messed up entirely, yet it also helped to know that she could neaten it up a bit. Still, she was somewhat proud of herself for actually managing to complete the endearing task. "Will do, Shinefang." Pipitchirp announced, a smooth flick of her tail following. The molly got up from her spot, and sent a glance towards the silk wrapped around her leg. Was she allowed to remove it now, or was there a certain way to take the webs off? She would've asked, but felt slightly awkward, so instead she just watched as Owlwing prepared to do the same to Juniperpaw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by seasalt (Post 467763)
@mompaws @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

Owlwing blinked at the apprentice in surprise for a moment, before an amused smile etched across her muzzle. Juniperpaw was so kit-like, joking with no care in a world. She never had a chance to experience being carefree, and have fun as a kit. "Ah, hello." The gray and tabby greeted kindly before her brow furrowed as she looked at the "injured leg". She had listened to the advice Shinefang had given the others. Her yellow eyes darted to the cobwebs, grabbing, and then starting to wrap them around the foreleg. Tight enough to not suffocate the leg from circulation, but not loose enough for it to not fall off of her leg. It looked a little messy, but overall okay. Of course, it wasn't going to be perfect since she was nervous and this was her first time. But it still looked decent enough.

Shinefang listened with a half-lidded eye as Fennelheart rambled on, his ear giving an annoyed flicked. She always had been mouthy, even as an apprentice. "I didn't make you get ticks off the elders near enough in those days. If I had, maybe you'd show a bit more respect for the medicine cat." Shinefang gave a dramatic sigh and looked up, "Nothing but mistreatment for Shinefang."

Shinefang inspected Pipitchirp's work next, seeing the smoothed out webs and grinning. "Excellent work! Now that is a web that's a wrapped up wound that's going to stop bleeding. Go ahead and just peel the web off. We'll move on to the next thing in a moment."

Next he moved over to see Owlwing hard at work on Juniperpaw, carefully wrapping the limb as Juniperpaw sold her role as an injured cat like a warrior apprentice trying to get out of tending to the elders. "Hmmm," he said, inspecting the webwork. "Good all in all. It can be a little tighter. I think cats worry about making it so tight that it's uncomfortable for the cat, but trust me, the web will break long before you make it that tight. Still, I'd say you're gonna live, Junebug. Well done, Owlwing."

Moving back to the herbs he brought for the lesson today, Shinefang pulled out a thin green stalk with a crown of tiny, white flowers on top. "Everyone take a look at these, because they just might save a cat's life in a pinch," He passed the flowers to Fennelheart to take a look and then pass it along to the next cat. "That is yarrow. It's pretty common. I'm sure you've all seen it in the territory while out and about. Yarrow is a good herb to have around is, in spite of your best efforts, the cat your working on won't stop bleeding. If that happens and you're lucky enough to have yarrow around, pluck off some flowers, chew them into a pulp, and apply them to the wound then wrap it with webs. You can also apply it to snakebites. Yarrow purges poison from the body, so while it doesn't guarantee that a cat will survive a snakebite, they have a better chance with it then without it." Shinefang let that all sink in for a moment, then added. "One last thing: if you got to chew up yarrow, be sure to get all of it out of your mouth. Because if you don't, and you swallow it, you will puke your guts out."

Casual Scribbles February 11th, 2018 08:47 AM

Cleftpaw paced the ground by the apprentice's den. It was still early enough in the morning that neither his nor Moonpaw's mentors were awake and the tom wanted to go hunting with his friend before the pair were inevitably dragged into training. His paws scuffed the snowy ground impatiently. With most things, Cleftpaw was a very patient cat, but this was a time-sensitice activity and if Moonpaw didn't wake up soon, neither of them would be able to escape camp before their mentors woke. The Clan would be hungry and Cleftpaw wanted to feed them as soon as possible. He longed to go in and wake Moonpaw up himself, but it would be impossible to do so without waking up every other apprentice. He sighed and flicked his ears. Where was she?
@Sawyer25

Liekki February 11th, 2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 467873)
Hawkspeed blinked. So past experiences were the reason for awkwardness. He thought that was interesting,"past experiences." He replied simply, trying to hold her gaze.

"To put it bluntly, yes," Hollypelt responded. She looked at Hawkspeed to find that he was looking straight at her, she blinked, but tried not to turn away, "It was long ago and I can hardly believe I haven't gotten over it yet." She shrugged and tilted her head up to the sun, where it warmed her face. She sighed, not knowing what else to say.