Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31)

Madelaine February 25th, 2019 08:24 PM

Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 575553)
Spiritflight was a bit startled. His heart sank. "B-but Moonrise. They won't have a mother. They won't be able to meet the amazing, beautiful, brave cat I know" He mewed persuasively. " Don't let them go" He whispered, sadness scent waving off of him.

Moonriselight couldn't meet his eyes. Her mother was apart of her life, but not all the time. What happens if she were the same way. "What happens if I'm not there all the time. They wouldn't remember me then." , she replied.

Moon Lily February 25th, 2019 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheatley (Post 575556)

Moonriselight couldn't meet his eyes. Her mother was apart of her life, but not all the time. What happens if she were the same way. "What happens if I'm not there all the time. They wouldn't remember me then." , she replied.

Spiritflight smiled kindly, trying to meet her gaze. " You will be there. I know it. And I'll be there to help you. Always " He mewed supportively.

Madelaine February 25th, 2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 575558)
Spiritflight smiled kindly, trying to meet her gaze. " You will be there. I know it. And I'll be there to help you. Always " He mewed supportively.

Moonriselight looked down at her belly and let out a purr. She rubbed her head underneath his chin, lovingly. " I guess you've convinced me. Their going to be precious. ", she purred.

Moon Lily February 25th, 2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheatley (Post 575560)

Moonriselight looked down at her belly and let out a purr. She rubbed her head underneath his chin, lovingly. " I guess you've convinced me. Their going to be precious. ", she purred.

Spiritflight gained around Moonrise and nuzzled her head. " Thank you. I'll do everything I can to be a good parent" He promised, erupting into purrs.

Madelaine February 25th, 2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 575561)
Spiritflight gained around Moonrise and nuzzled her head. " Thank you. I'll do everything I can to be a good parent" He promised, erupting into purrs.

Moonriselight smiled. "And I will to and we'll be good parents together." , she meowed. The molly looked at the fresh kill pile as she got hungry.

Moon Lily February 25th, 2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheatley (Post 575563)

Moonriselight smiled. "And I will to and we'll be good parents together." , she meowed. The molly looked at the fresh kill pile as she got hungry.

Spiritflight kicked Moonriselight on the head. He looked over in the direction she was glancing at. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

Madelaine February 25th, 2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 575565)
Spiritflight kicked Moonriselight on the head. He looked over in the direction she was glancing at. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

Moonriselight smiled. "Yeah very hungry. Then after you want to show me around the territory?" , she meowed. The molly hadn't been out of camp in a couple of moons and wanted to get out for a while.

Moon Lily February 25th, 2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheatley (Post 575567)

Moonriselight smiled. "Yeah very hungry. Then after you want to show me around the territory?" , she meowed. The molly hadn't been out of camp in a couple of moons and wanted to get out for a while.

Spiritflight smiled. " Of course! You may pick out the prey, you deserve to! " He mewed cheerfully.

Madelaine February 25th, 2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 575568)
Spiritflight smiled. " Of course! You may pick out the prey, you deserve to! " He mewed cheerfully.

Moonriselight walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a water good. She walked back to her mate and set it down.

Moon Lily February 26th, 2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheatley (Post 575583)

Moonriselight walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a water good. She walked back to her mate and set it down.

Spiritflight purred. "Good choice!" He mewed cheerfully, sitting up, ready to eat.