Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28)

kozui-chan December 21st, 2016 02:42 PM

Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 89487)
Springkit snarled," He's tormenting me for fun, he drowned me and is dragging me to this amazing place called magic land!" she gasped breaking free from his grasp, she landed on the ground her wet sandy colored fluffy fur mattered down and
spiked up along her spine.
Bloodfur snarled," What business is it of yours?" he unsheathed his claws and you could see blood from that last killing crusted on his dirty talons.

"everything is my business."she hisses unsheathing her long bloodied claws.

Mango December 21st, 2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kozui-chan (Post 89494)
"everything is my business."she hisses unsheathing her long bloodied claws.

He snarled," Maybe your business should stay in your territory and your dung!" he spat

Springkit shivered and sat down watching somewhat amused Fight! Fight! Fight!

kozui-chan December 21st, 2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 89504)
He snarled," Maybe your business should stay in your territory and your dung!" he spat

Springkit shivered and sat down watching somewhat amused Fight! Fight! Fight!

deception became calm. "at least it's my dung and not fox and mouse and rabbit dung like you clan cats." she said a smirk appearing. "i was just here for the better prey." she taunted him showing the mouse she had killed.

Mango December 21st, 2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kozui-chan (Post 89507)
deception became calm. "at least it's my dung and not fox and mouse and rabbit dung like you clan cats." she said a smirk appearing. "i was just here for the better prey." she taunted him showing the mouse she had killed.

He reached forward trying to bite it, hoping she'd ditched the food," Gimmie that prey!"

kozui-chan December 21st, 2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 89524)
He reached forward trying to bite it, hoping she'd ditched the food," Gimmie that prey!"

deception darted away with it and tore a large chunk out of it swallowing it. "no."

Mango December 21st, 2016 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kozui-chan (Post 89527)
deception darted away with it and tore a large chunk out of it swallowing it. "no."

He snarled and flung himself at the rouge unsheathed claws, tearing a chunk out of the prey," If you want to live, give me the prey and murder that innocent kit." he flicked his tail at Springkit."

kozui-chan December 21st, 2016 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 89548)
He snarled and flung himself at the rouge unsheathed claws, tearing a chunk out of the prey," If you want to live, give me the prey and murder that innocent kit." he flicked his tail at Springkit."

deception flicked her tail "i'll kill the kit but not giving the prey up." she said

Mango December 21st, 2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kozui-chan (Post 89555)
deception flicked her tail "i'll kill the kit but not giving the prey up." she said

Bloody snarled," You can't kill the kit unless you gimmie the prey!"
Springkit suddenly was filled with terror," You can't kill me!" she tried to be brave, but didn't know how. They can't be fighting over a piece of prey and who gets to kill me.

kozui-chan December 21st, 2016 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 89574)
Bloody snarled," You can't kill the kit unless you gimmie the prey!"
Springkit suddenly was filled with terror," You can't kill me!" she tried to be brave, but didn't know how. They can't be fighting over a piece of prey and who gets to kill me.

suddenly deception leaped onto springkit ,reared back and smashed the kits head into the ground. the prey was still in her jaws too. "who says?" she hisses

Mango December 21st, 2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kozui-chan (Post 89576)
suddenly deception leaped onto springkit ,reared back and smashed the kits head into the ground. the prey was still in her jaws too. "who says?" she hisses

Springkit gasped in pain," I say." she weakly mewled. (Don't kill her)