Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   RiverClan Training Island (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52)

dino. April 2nd, 2019 09:16 AM

Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Golden Feline (Post 583725)

"Are you really alright?" she asked. She did not want her apprentice to suffer even more than it does.

"Yes!" he burst out. "Yes, I'm fine, really! Let's go, come on!" He nudged her, feigning excitement. "I'm ready to learn!"

Gold April 2nd, 2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 583814)
"Yes!" he burst out. "Yes, I'm fine, really! Let's go, come on!" He nudged her, feigning excitement. "I'm ready to learn!"

"Ok! Todays move is fairly easy. It's called playing dead," Goldenglow explained, "When you are in a tight situation, you should stop struggling, and go limp. When your opponent relaxes their grip, push your self up hard," she explained. Then she demonstrated it. "Now you try!"

dino. April 5th, 2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 583944)

"Ok! Todays move is fairly easy. It's called playing dead," Goldenglow explained, "When you are in a tight situation, you should stop struggling, and go limp. When your opponent relaxes their grip, push your self up hard," she explained. Then she demonstrated it. "Now you try!"

Play dead? he thought. Well, I suppose it can't be too bad, if it's only a defensive move. Maybe I'll be better at it than I was at attacking. Croakerpaw shook himself, suddenly realizing he'd been staring at the sand while thinking. "Alright," he meowed. "I'm ready. Are you supposed to attack me, or something like that, for this to work?"

Gold April 5th, 2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 584806)
Play dead? he thought. Well, I suppose it can't be too bad, if it's only a defensive move. Maybe I'll be better at it than I was at attacking. Croakerpaw shook himself, suddenly realizing he'd been staring at the sand while thinking. "Alright," he meowed. "I'm ready. Are you supposed to attack me, or something like that, for this to work?"

"Umm, I don't have too, but we can do a play fight, claws sheathed, so I can see what you already know before I teach you anything else," Goldenglow explained. She wanted to see what her young apprentice was made of!

dino. April 6th, 2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 584834)

"Umm, I don't have too, but we can do a play fight, claws sheathed, so I can see what you already know before I teach you anything else," Goldenglow explained. She wanted to see what her young apprentice was made of!

The bit of spark that had disappeared since yesterday returned as Goldenglow mentioned a play fight and he bounced excitably on his toes. "Yes!" he yelped. "I used to play fight all the time, and I was really good at it. Let's do that!"

Gold April 6th, 2019 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 584979)
The bit of spark that had disappeared since yesterday returned as Goldenglow mentioned a play fight and he bounced excitably on his toes. "Yes!" he yelped. "I used to play fight all the time, and I was really good at it. Let's do that!"

"OK, then! When you feel you need to, play dead!" Goldenglow told her apprentice.
The warrior first swiped her paw, claws sheathed, at the apprentice, she aimed for his head.

dino. April 6th, 2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 584992)

"OK, then! When you feel you need to, play dead!" Goldenglow told her apprentice.
The warrior first swiped her paw, claws sheathed, at the apprentice, she aimed for his head.

With a jolt of surprise at Goldenglow's sudden movement, Croakerpaw ducked under her swipe and underneath her belly. Racking his brain for some sort of defensive move, he remembered something that a friend would do, so he copied her. He arched his back and bumped his spine against her stomach, hoping to possibly wind her like his friend had winded him. He slid out from under her and whipped around, panting.

Gold April 6th, 2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 585008)
With a jolt of surprise at Goldenglow's sudden movement, Croakerpaw ducked under her swipe and underneath her belly. Racking his brain for some sort of defensive move, he remembered something that a friend would do, so he copied her. He arched his back and bumped his spine against her stomach, hoping to possibly wind her like his friend had winded him. He slid out from under her and whipped around, panting.

The molly gasped for breath, while avoiding the apprentices moves. Goldenglow leaped over Croakerpaw, and pushed him over on his side, and pushed a paw on his neck. Now, he can play dead now! she thought, she wanted the apprentice to have an opportunity to practice the new defensive move.

dino. April 6th, 2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 585011)

The molly gasped for breath, while avoiding the apprentices moves. Goldenglow leaped over Croakerpaw, and pushed him over on his side, and pushed a paw on his neck. Now, he can play dead now! she thought, she wanted the apprentice to have an opportunity to practice the new defensive move.

The small tom let out another yelp of surprise as his mentor bowled him over. His eyes widened as she placed a paw over his throat and froze, gasping for breath. Something clicked in his brain and he remembered what she had told him, to practice the move she had showed. Just go limp. Slowly, he relaxed his tensed body, sinking into the dirt beneath him.

Gold April 6th, 2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 585014)
The small tom let out another yelp of surprise as his mentor bowled him over. His eyes widened as she placed a paw over his throat and froze, gasping for breath. Something clicked in his brain and he remembered what she had told him, to practice the move she had showed. Just go limp. Slowly, he relaxed his tensed body, sinking into the dirt beneath him.

"Ha ha, I win!" Goldenglow cheered, loosening her grip. She wanted to give her apprentice the chance to use the other move she had taught him.