Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   A Toady Rebellion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40753)

Fawnhearted June 20th, 2021 01:40 PM

Re: A Toady Rebellion

Quote:

Originally Posted by cat. (Post 1026077)
Name: Lilyfrost
Pronouns: she, her
Looks: Light grey tabby with sky blue eyes
Personality: Kind, motherly but a bit of a coward (she will protect her family at all cost though) and stubborn
Clan and Rank: RC warrior
Goals: Nightclaw convinced her that the "new" clans would be safer for her future kits and she thinks the warrior code should chance
Ideas: -
Extra: -
@Fawnhearted

Accepted, how old are her kits? This may determine if she's able to train yet or not

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrowsong and Co. (Post 1026081)
Name: Aspenleaf
Pronouns: She/Her
Looks: light gray tabby with a white chest and paws, blue eyes
Personality: passionate, kind, stubborn, untrusting, pessimistic
Clan and Rank: RiverClan, warrior
Goals: To help make her clan better (albeit somewhat to avoid becoming a queen), and resolve the ThunderClan/RiverClan issue.
Ideas: Try to slowly and subtly make the leaders of RiverClan, ThunderClan, and WindClan realize the errrors of their ways and force Dawnstar out of the clans.
Extra: None
@Fawnhearted

Singing Jay June 21st, 2021 02:33 AM

Lilyfrost doesn't have kits yet but she wants to in the future
@Fawnhearted

Levi 99 June 21st, 2021 03:39 AM

Hey I have a question? Is this like an official event, like are all the clans really going to war against this rebellion? @Fawnhearted

Fawnhearted June 22nd, 2021 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko Dontera (Post 1026593)
Hey I have a question? Is this like an official event, like are all the clans really going to war against this rebellion? @Fawnhearted

Not yet!

~Kitty~ June 22nd, 2021 08:19 PM

Name: Hollyfeather
Pronouns: Female
Looks: https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg...4_D0lOG4ms.png
Personality: Sassy but very determined and skilled at fighting
Clan and Rank: Windclan warrior
Goals: Kill Dawnstar and avange Olivekit's death
Ideas: Murder dawnstar in her den and ask anyone you can trust for info.
Extra: N/A @Fawnhearted

Tuftdrawsanddoodles June 22nd, 2021 09:04 PM

Name: Lightleaf
Pronouns: She/her
Looks: Silver tabby with yellow eyes
Personality: Strict, though adaptable, intelligent, quick-witted, and stubborn, and believes respect is earned rather than given
Clan and Rank: ShadowClan, Warrior
Goals: To have Dawnstar overthrown and have a more suitable cat take her place
Ideas: After Dawnstar has the cats who didn’t participate in the fight spar, she decides she’s fed up with Dawnstar and her leadership, and possibly wakes up to where the rebellion cats are training in the next training session

Fawnhearted June 22nd, 2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OliveFlower (Post 1027613)
Name: Hollyfeather
Pronouns: Female
Looks: https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg...4_D0lOG4ms.png
Personality: Sassy but very determined and skilled at fighting
Clan and Rank: Windclan warrior
Goals: Kill Dawnstar and avange Olivekit's death
Ideas: Murder dawnstar in her den and ask anyone you can trust for info.
Extra: N/A @Fawnhearted

Accepted! However the current plan to kill/remove Dawnstar isn't in plan yet, and we honestly don't know if till even work based on however Under feels so right now we're training and gathering information.

Fawnhearted June 22nd, 2021 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuftleap (Post 1027627)
Name: Lightleaf
Looks: Silver tabby with yellow eyes
Personality: Strict, though adaptable, intelligent, quick-witted, and stubborn, and believes respect is earned rather than given
Clan and Rank: ShadowClan, Warrior
Goals: To have Dawnstar overthrown and have a more suitable cat take her place
Ideas: After Dawnstar has the cats who didn’t participate in the fight spar, she decides she’s fed up with Dawnstar and her leadership, and possibly wakes up to where the rebellion cats are training in the next training session

Okay sorry Tuft but I'm gonna have to reject her because you already have 3 characters in the UF so this may be too much, but if you feel you can handle another just message me and I'll take another look!

SiimplyHeron July 5th, 2021 05:10 PM

Name: BlackKit.
Pronouns: She/Her.
Looks: A Fluffy Black She-Cat With White Splotches On Her Fur And Over Her Left Eye. She Has Yellow Eyes With White Toes.
Personality: BlackKit Prefers To Be Alone, Though Her Nature Suggests She’s An Extrovert. The Kit Matured Faster Than Her Den-Mates, Understanding Their Flaws And Their Weaknesses. She Originally Enjoyed The Cats Around Her, The Kit Having A Kind And Caring Nature. Even So, Jealousy And Hatred Stirred Inside Of Her. It Slowly Grew As She Grew Older. BlackKit’s Pastime Is Fighting. She Tends To Be Aggressive.
Clan And Rank: ShadowClan And Kit.
Goals: For DawnStar To Fall By Her Own Claws.
Ideas: BlackKit Hopes To Become A Loner After DawnStar Is Defeated, Maybe Staying With Rouges Who Despise The Clans.
Extra: None.
(BlackKit hasn’t been added to the Allegiances yet)

Glitch_Candle July 5th, 2021 05:31 PM

Form:
Name: Rippleshade
Looks: Tuxedo She-cat with yellow eyes
Personality: not very patient, a little wierd and quirky, but is VERY fast and good at fighting.
Clan and Rank: Warrior of WindClan
Goals: Ripple will not die, I promise that. She is very quick and could dodge almost any move. She isnt very strong though. She will need a lot of help with that.
Ideas: for Ripple's personal plot, whoever she trains, she will fall in love with. When she cannot have the love she will not be able to love, ever again. A sort of shell. Through a good friend she will heal, gradually.
Extra:
@Fawnhearted