Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Smallpines (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80)

Random Melody March 16th, 2017 02:39 PM

Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoireRose (Post 202139)

Mixedfur was highly offender, and he tried to muster up his pride to not cross the border and pin the female to her place. He never pinned a female down, always respecting them, but this one was getting on his nerves. She was setting him on edge. ‘’How dare you say our fish is stinky!?’’ He shouted lowly at her. He didn’t want to cause a disturbance around them. Then, the large tom snickered. ‘’Trouble, huh?’’ And, once again he looked the feline over. She had grey and white fur. She had blue eyes. Yet, she did not look to be much trouble to him, as she claimed. ‘’You don’t even look harmful. Why don’t you go climb a tree or something? Stay out of danger.’’ He lashed his tail at insulting her. Mixedfur didn’t fear her. He had nothing to fear.

The large tom then made out a scoff at her next set of words, still offended. ‘’My scent stinks, huh?’’ He narrowed his eyes, and decided to mock her. He ran back over to her, stopping in front of her. Even though he was within the thunderclan border, he did not care. Instead, he allowed himself to brush alongside the female hoping that his scent would cling to her as if she been a riverclan cat all her life. When he backed away from her, he whispered huskily in her ear, ‘’How’s that for a stinky stench?’’ A purr rumbled from his throat.

Splashheart scowled at him. "For your information, I am quite capable of causing trouble!" She huffed in annoyance, slightly offended by his remark. If he's making fun of my height, i'll.. Her thoughts trailed off when she heard him scoff, annoyance making her fur prickle.

"Yeah, it do--What are you doing?" Splashheart's eyes blazed as she watched him cross the border, but before she could even think to unsheath her claws he was brushing his fur against hers. She coughed, her nose wrinkling in disgust as she pulled back, eyes slitting at the Tom. Though she felt warmth rush to her face, her ears growing hot as he purred in her ear. She shook her head, stopping the thoughts before they even came. This was a RiverClan cat for StarClan's sake!

Scowling, she lifted a paw to her nose to try and block out the stench that now clung to her fur. "You fur-brain!" She hissed. "What am I gonna say to my Clanmates when I come back smelling like a yucky RiverClan cat? 'Oh the smell? Yeah a RiverClan tom decided to rub against me!'? Ugh, as if the stench wasnt bad enough now they're gonna suspect something!" She spat, her ears flattening to her skull as she gave him a glare.

Brilliance March 16th, 2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melody (Post 202147)
Splashheart scowled at him. "For your information, I am quite capable of causing trouble!" She huffed in annoyance, slightly offended by his remark. If he's making fun of my height, i'll.. Her thoughts trailed off when she heard him scoff, annoyance making her fur prickle.

"Yeah, it do--What are you doing?" Splashheart's eyes blazed as she watched him cross the border, but before she could even think to unsheath her claws he was brushing his fur against hers. She coughed, her nose wrinkling in disgust as she pulled back, eyes slitting at the Tom. Though she felt warmth rush to her face, her ears growing hot as he purred in her ear. She shook her head, stopping the thoughts before they even came. This was a RiverClan cat for StarClan's sake!

Scowling, she lifted a paw to her nose to try and block out the stench that now clung to her fur. "You fur-brain!" She hissed. "What am I gonna say to my Clanmates when I come back smelling like a yucky RiverClan cat? 'Oh the smell? Yeah a RiverClan tom decided to rub against me!'? Ugh, as if the stench wasnt bad enough now they're gonna suspect something!" She spat, her ears flattening to her skull as she gave him a glare.

Mixedfur found the small she-cat amusing. He gave her a charming, teasing-like smile at her sudden outburst. ‘’If it’s ANYTHING, you smell A LOT better.’’ He praised her, rolling his eyes when she tried to cover out the scent.

His ears perked, and he did wonder what the thunderclan cats might think when they saw her again. With her smelling of a riverclan cat. They could think the worse. Fearing that she went off with a riverclan tom and ended back there pregnant. The thought was farfetched, but to Mixed everything that thunderclan did was farfetched.

Mixedfur shrugged. ‘’I guess you’ll be staying out of your clan for a while.’’ His voice grew deep, again wrapping around a sense of authority. ‘’It’s not that bad. On your end at least. But with me? I’m horrified that I’m even stuck with you! But, at least I don’t have to smell your starclan forsaken scent.’’ The thunderclan scent was still lingering on her faintly, but since he was in the thunderclan territory, the stench was wavering in his nostrils. He wanted to throw back up his lunch.

Again, the large mixed-colored tom was offended. And, he stared at her with a dull look in his eyes. He found her behavior pathetic, but it entertaining. She made him laugh inside. He cleared his throat, pulling himself closer to her. ‘’We’re not bad, you know. You’ll get used to it.’’ The tom snickered, enjoying the aggressive state that the small she-cat was in.

Random Melody March 16th, 2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoireRose (Post 202158)

Mixedfur found the small she-cat amusing. He gave her a charming, teasing-like smile at her sudden outburst. ‘’If it’s ANYTHING, you smell A LOT better.’’ He praised her, rolling his eyes when she tried to cover out the scent.

His ears perked, and he did wonder what the thunderclan cats might think when they saw her again. With her smelling of a riverclan cat. They could think the worse. Fearing that she went off with a riverclan tom and ended back there pregnant. The thought was farfetched, but to Mixed everything that thunderclan did was farfetched.

Mixedfur shrugged. ‘’I guess you’ll be staying out of your clan for a while.’’ His voice grew deep, again wrapping around a sense of authority. ‘’It’s not that bad. On your end at least. But with me? I’m horrified that I’m even stuck with you! But, at least I don’t have to smell your starclan forsaken scent.’’ The thunderclan scent was still lingering on her faintly, but since he was in the thunderclan territory, the stench was wavering in his nostrils. He wanted to throw back up his lunch.

Again, the large mixed-colored tom was offended. And, he stared at her with a dull look in his eyes. He found her behavior pathetic, but it entertaining. She made him laugh inside. He cleared his throat, pulling himself closer to her. ‘’We’re not bad, you know. You’ll get used to it.’’ The tom snickered, enjoying the aggressive state that the small she-cat was in.

"Like i'd believe that." Splashheart spat, her ears flat to her head. Her eyes hardened, the Tom seemed amused, and that thought was enough to make the tingling feeling his smile gave her, go away. She scoffed, and rolled her eyes.

The stench that now clung to her fur made her want to barf, and she couldnt imagine her Clanmates reaction. And Snowsong, what's she gonna think? The thought sent an almost panicked feeling through the she-cat before it dissolved. Snowsong was the deputy, but she was also her sister. Maybe she'd take Splashheart's word for it. But at the same time Splash had a tendency to lie, to cover up things and sometimes she was caught in a lie. The thought made her blood run cold once more, her fur prickling with unease. I'll tell the truth, i'll tell them everything....Besides, they know I hate those mangy RiverClan cats right? Snowsong especially, and Foxthorn can vouch that I would never....Do anything with one of the otter-cats.

Shaking her head to clear her mind, she went back to glaring at the Tom, nose wrinkled. "Wha--I cant just not go back to camp, mousebrain." She growled at him, forcing her fur flat. The Tom was so ignorant - Did he have any idea what kind of trouble she could get into? He wouldnt care, Her lip curled briefly. He's a RiverClan cat, they only care for themselves.

The she-cat rolled her eyes again at his next sentence, feeling her anger rise back up but this time she managed not to get as furious as before. A scowl riddled her face as she eyed the colorful Tom, the blue/gray she-cat's dark blue eyes mere slits. "At least I dont smell like..." She didnt finish her sentence, her words ending in a groan. "Okay, so I do smell like a rotten fish now. Ugh." She huffed out, shaking her head. She watched, her expression guarded as he moved closer to her. Again she felt the heat rise up to her face, her ears flicking back. As she studied him she did have to admit he was a well-looking Tom, sturdy looking and muscular, as plump as all RiverClan cats..

Stop it, mouse-brain. Splashheart mentally cursed herself, shaking her head and snapping back to reality in time to hear his next words. The she-cat glared at the Tom in front of her, her expression hostile. "Get used to your fishy stench?" She rolled her eyes. "Well now I have to until it wears off, thanks to you."

Brilliance March 16th, 2017 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melody (Post 202180)
"Like i'd believe that." Splashheart spat, her ears flat to her head. Her eyes hardened, the Tom seemed amused, and that thought was enough to make the tingling feeling his smile gave her, go away. She scoffed, and rolled her eyes.

The stench that now clung to her fur made her want to barf, and she couldnt imagine her Clanmates reaction. And Snowsong, what's she gonna think? The thought sent an almost panicked feeling through the she-cat before it dissolved. Snowsong was the deputy, but she was also her sister. Maybe she'd take Splashheart's word for it. But at the same time Splash had a tendency to lie, to cover up things and sometimes she was caught in a lie. The thought made her blood run cold once more, her fur prickling with unease. I'll tell the truth, i'll tell them everything....Besides, they know I hate those mangy RiverClan cats right? Snowsong especially, and Foxthorn can vouch that I would never....Do anything with one of the otter-cats.

Shaking her head to clear her mind, she went back to glaring at the Tom, nose wrinkled. "Wha--I cant just not go back to camp, mousebrain." She growled at him, forcing her fur flat. The Tom was so ignorant - Did he have any idea what kind of trouble she could get into? He wouldnt care, Her lip curled briefly. He's a RiverClan cat, they only care for themselves.

The she-cat rolled her eyes again at his next sentence, feeling her anger rise back up but this time she managed not to get as furious as before. A scowl riddled her face as she eyed the colorful Tom, the blue/gray she-cat's dark blue eyes mere slits. "At least I dont smell like..." She didnt finish her sentence, her words ending in a groan. "Okay, so I do smell like a rotten fish now. Ugh." She huffed out, shaking her head. She watched, her expression guarded as he moved closer to her. Again she felt the heat rise up to her face, her ears flicking back. As she studied him she did have to admit he was a well-looking Tom, sturdy looking and muscular, as plump as all RiverClan cats..

Stop it, mouse-brain. Splashheart mentally cursed herself, shaking her head and snapping back to reality in time to hear his next words. The she-cat glared at the Tom in front of her, her expression hostile. "Get used to your fishy stench?" She rolled her eyes. "Well now I have to until it wears off, thanks to you."

Mixedfur found her humorous. Yet, annoying. ‘’Then, don’t.’’ He told her flatly, getting up from his spot, and going back over to his side of the border. He flicked his tail towards her, slightly looking back and throwing her a smirk. ‘’But, you’re not following me. So, good luck with whatever you’re going to do. It was nice knowing you, beautiful.’’

Mixedfur took one last look at the small she-cat, embracing in his victory. He hoped she learned her lessons of being an intolerant she-cat! They he had profound respect for any cat that crossed his path--within his own clan-- he was not the least bit happy with how this she-cat was acting towards him. And, he didn’t even know her name! He wondered what he would call her, and figured that it didn’t matter. It might be a one time opportunity that they would meet anyway.

The large tom found a tree, a good distance away from the she-cat. The tree was somewhat in the middle, on the side of Riverclan, yet bordering thunderclan. He raked the tree with his claws, and pondered how he was going to get up there.

Swiftly, he did jump onto the first branch, and he jumped once again until he landed on the top branch, hidden from the eyes of others. He did still see the she-cat, and he felt a bit of sorry for her. Having to ruin her chance at going back to her clan without getting in trouble for smelling like a...what? A rotten fish? This made him laugh loudly, as he couldn’t contain himself. Then, his sorry mode went away, and he assumed she deserved it for acting in such a way.

Mixedfur laid down on the branch, his tail swishing slightly behind him. He continued to stare at the feline, noting her grouchy mood that he had caused. Somehow he found her intriguing, and he watched her every move, wondering what her next plan was. From above, he teased her, ‘’You could always swim the scent off, sweetness, if it bothers you that much!’’ He called out, and laughed lowly.

Random Melody March 16th, 2017 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoireRose (Post 202201)

Mixedfur found her humorous. Yet, annoying. ‘’Then, don’t.’’ He told her flatly, getting up from his spot, and going back over to his side of the border. He flicked his tail towards her, slightly looking back and throwing her a smirk. ‘’But, you’re not following me. So, good luck with whatever you’re going to do. It was nice knowing you, beautiful.’’

Mixedfur took one last look at the small she-cat, embracing in his victory. He hoped she learned her lessons of being an intolerant she-cat! They he had profound respect for any cat that crossed his path--within his own clan-- he was not the least bit happy with how this she-cat was acting towards him. And, he didn’t even know her name! He wondered what he would call her, and figured that it didn’t matter. It might be a one time opportunity that they would meet anyway.

The large tom found a tree, a good distance away from the she-cat. The tree was somewhat in the middle, on the side of Riverclan, yet bordering thunderclan. He raked the tree with his claws, and pondered how he was going to get up there.

Swiftly, he did jump onto the first branch, and he jumped once again until he landed on the top branch, hidden from the eyes of others. He did still see the she-cat, and he felt a bit of sorry for her. Having to ruin her chance at going back to her clan without getting in trouble for smelling like a...what? A rotten fish? This made him laugh loudly, as he couldn’t contain himself. Then, his sorry mode went away, and he assumed she deserved it for acting in such a way.

Mixedfur laid down on the branch, his tail swishing slightly behind him. He continued to stare at the feline, noting her grouchy mood that he had caused. Somehow he found her intriguing, and he watched her every move, wondering what her next plan was. From above, he teased her, ‘’You could always swim the scent off, sweetness, if it bothers you that much!’’ He called out, and laughed lowly.

Splashheart scowled at him, watching the Tom make his way back across the border. Okay, he wanted to dance? Fine. Lets dance. She growled under her breath, watching him make his way toward a tree and climb up. Her mind flashed back to his earlier words, and once more her ears heated up as she remembered he'd called her 'beautiful'.

He's just trying to get to me. Splashheart scoffed and turned away, tail lashing. She pushed the Tom out of her mind, thinking hard. She'd go to Foxthorn, her brother would believe her. He, after all, knew how deeply Splash hated the RiverClan cats. And then he'll help me come up with a way to get that stinkin' Tom back. She mused. Once again she was reminded of how much she stunk now, and her nose wrinkled up even more as she sighed.

They were going to suspect something, she knew. And Snowsong? Well the deputy was her sister but Splashheart had to remind herself that she had duties now too, a whole new responsibility and she had to take it seriously, not give her siblings free rides. You know what? Let them suspect something. Whats the worse they can do, ridicule me? They cant kick me out of the Clan just because I smell like a otter-cat!

Splashheart smirked at the thought, but was snapped out of it when she heard the Tom's voice again. It sent annoyance prickling through her, his teasing tone made her grit her teeth as she turned her head back to glare at him. "Ha, ha, ha, very funny." She slitted her eyes up at the tom, tail lashing. "Like it would work. And even if it would work, I dont know how to swim."

Brilliance March 16th, 2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melody (Post 202231)
Splashheart scowled at him, watching the Tom make his way back across the border. Okay, he wanted to dance? Fine. Lets dance. She growled under her breath, watching him make his way toward a tree and climb up. Her mind flashed back to his earlier words, and once more her ears heated up as she remembered he'd called her 'beautiful'.

He's just trying to get to me. Splashheart scoffed and turned away, tail lashing. She pushed the Tom out of her mind, thinking hard. She'd go to Foxthorn, her brother would believe her. He, after all, knew how deeply Splash hated the RiverClan cats. And then he'll help me come up with a way to get that stinkin' Tom back. She mused. Once again she was reminded of how much she stunk now, and her nose wrinkled up even more as she sighed.

They were going to suspect something, she knew. And Snowsong? Well the deputy was her sister but Splashheart had to remind herself that she had duties now too, a whole new responsibility and she had to take it seriously, not give her siblings free rides. You know what? Let them suspect something. Whats the worse they can do, ridicule me? They cant kick me out of the Clan just because I smell like a otter-cat!

Splashheart smirked at the thought, but was snapped out of it when she heard the Tom's voice again. It sent annoyance prickling through her, his teasing tone made her grit her teeth as she turned her head back to glare at him. "Ha, ha, ha, very funny." She slitted her eyes up at the tom, tail lashing. "Like it would work. And even if it would work, I dont know how to swim."

‘’You don’t know how to swim!?’’ He laughed from the tree, flipping onto his back as his laughter grew louder. He found it hysterical that she didn’t know how to swim! Yet, he knew because she wasn’t a riverclan cat. After all, it took him a lot--a lot of practice to climb better. Which, he still was a rookie at, but he still climbed the tree!

‘’You’re hilarious!’’ His laughter stopped, and he left out a deep purr. ‘’That’s what you get for trying to play lion, sweetheart. Stick to being a little kitty. The good kind, like the one you are.’’ He gently picked up his paw and begin licking it. He found his scent pleasant to be around. After all, he lived for the sweet taste of fish. The power food that included protein. And, he could not believe his ears that such a cat would dislike FISH!!

Suddenly, the large tom jumped down from the tree, and once again padded up to the female, circling her as if she were prey. His eyes scanned different parts of her body--the parts he liked, the parts he didn’t like. Not like he didn’t like much about her. Though he would never admit this aloud. Silently, he thought to himself that if she were a riverclan she-cat, he would had already claimed her as his mate, but she wasn’t. Yet, she was still there.

‘’I would offer to teach you how to swim,’’ He says, stopping to stare into her eyes. After examining what he could about her, he felt pleasant. This she-cat couldn’t even harm him if she tried! ‘’But, you seem to be lacking...hmmm...manners?’’ He thought aloud, smirking. ‘’You know, the politeness that parents teach kits at a young age? I don’t know what branch you fell off of in order to forget that lesson.’’ Mixedfur chuckled, lowly. ‘’But, I wouldn’t mind reteaching it to you. I’m a good teacher.’’ His voice was deep and low, menacing yet seductive. With his claws steady outstretching and retracting, he knew he was getting under her fur. And, he liked getting under her fur. He wondered if she would ever attack, or if she knew her limits. It was fun watching what she would do next, and those little glances that he saw her making at him, made his confidence reach its peak. ‘’Another thing is never feed a tom’s ego,’’ He purred once again in her ear. ‘’You’re bound to heat up.’’ And, he wondered if she did. He also wondered how far he could push his limits until she cracked.

Random Melody March 16th, 2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoireRose (Post 202248)

‘’You don’t know how to swim!?’’ He laughed from the tree, flipping onto his back as his laughter grew louder. He found it hysterical that she didn’t know how to swim! Yet, he knew because she wasn’t a riverclan cat. After all, it took him a lot--a lot of practice to climb better. Which, he still was a rookie at, but he still climbed the tree!

‘’You’re hilarious!’’ His laughter stopped, and he left out a deep purr. ‘’That’s what you get for trying to play lion, sweetheart. Stick to being a little kitty. The good kind, like the one you are.’’ He gently picked up his paw and begin licking it. He found his scent pleasant to be around. After all, he lived for the sweet taste of fish. The power food that included protein. And, he could not believe his ears that such a cat would dislike FISH!!

Suddenly, the large tom jumped down from the tree, and once again padded up to the female, circling her as if she were prey. His eyes scanned different parts of her body--the parts he liked, the parts he didn’t like. Not like he didn’t like much about her. Though he would never admit this aloud. Silently, he thought to himself that if she were a riverclan she-cat, he would had already claimed her as his mate, but she wasn’t. Yet, she was still there.

‘’I would offer to teach you how to swim,’’ He says, stopping to stare into her eyes. After examining what he could about her, he felt pleasant. This she-cat couldn’t even harm him if she tried! ‘’But, you seem to be lacking...hmmm...manners?’’ He thought aloud, smirking. ‘’You know, the politeness that parents teach kits at a young age? I don’t know what branch you fell off of in order to forget that lesson.’’ Mixedfur chuckled, lowly. ‘’But, I wouldn’t mind reteaching it to you. I’m a good teacher.’’ His voice was deep and low, menacing yet seductive. With his claws steady outstretching and retracting, he knew he was getting under her fur. And, he liked getting under her fur. He wondered if she would ever attack, or if she knew her limits. It was fun watching what she would do next, and those little glances that he saw her making at him, made his confidence reach its peak. ‘’Another thing is never feed a tom’s ego,’’ He purred once again in her ear. ‘’You’re bound to heat up.’’ And, he wondered if she did. He also wondered how far he could push his limits until she cracked.

Splashheart just watched in silence as he laughed, allowing a sigh to escape her as she rolled her eyes. Boy im gonna be here a while. She thought. Okay, so she didnt know how to swim, big deal! Why should she? ThunderClan cats didnt hunt fish so there was no reason to get their fur wet.

Watching in silence as the Tom made his way towards her, she just sat down and curled her tail over her paws, not saying a single word. He seemed to be assessing her, checking her out, and the thought made her snort slightly. So the big bad otter-cat likes me. She didnt want to feel warm at the thought, but she did. Well he's outta luck. Im not breaking the warrior code for this flea-bag. He can go find him a pretty RiverClan otter-cat! She watched in silence as he stopped and stared at her, flicking her ears at his words. Her nose wrinkled. There was no way she was setting foot in that river, whether he offered or not!

Splashheart opened her mouth to retort but ended up taking in a sharp breath. Blood roared in her ears, which slowly flattened to her skull. He wasnt directly bringing up her parents, was he? Was he right? Did not having her parents around while she was growing up....Make her.....Disrespectful? Hateful? Guarded? Distant? She flinched, all her confidence vanishing all at once.

This time she felt nothing when he purred at her, just a cold feeling. Maybe she was being a bit rude. Splashheart spoke her mind and sometimes forgot that it may offend others. She could at least try to be nice, even if this cat had gotten her all stinky...Okay. She took a deep breath, straightening up. Lets see how this works for me.

"Maybe I am," She responded to his comment a little too late, no longer meeting his gaze as she stared toward the river. Her voice was no longer cold, her eyes no longer blazing with anger. In fact she looked almost emotionless. Thinking, she chose her next words carefully. "And you're right. Parents should teach their kits manners, though mine werent around while I was little. But that doesnt excuse my behavior." She finally looked at him. "Though in my defense you havent been all that polite, either."

Brilliance March 16th, 2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melody (Post 202277)
Splashheart just watched in silence as he laughed, allowing a sigh to escape her as she rolled her eyes. Boy im gonna be here a while. She thought. Okay, so she didnt know how to swim, big deal! Why should she? ThunderClan cats didnt hunt fish so there was no reason to get their fur wet.

Watching in silence as the Tom made his way towards her, she just sat down and curled her tail over her paws, not saying a single word. He seemed to be assessing her, checking her out, and the thought made her snort slightly. So the big bad otter-cat likes me. She didnt want to feel warm at the thought, but she did. Well he's outta luck. Im not breaking the warrior code for this flea-bag. He can go find him a pretty RiverClan otter-cat! She watched in silence as he stopped and stared at her, flicking her ears at his words. Her nose wrinkled. There was no way she was setting foot in that river, whether he offered or not!

Splashheart opened her mouth to retort but ended up taking in a sharp breath. Blood roared in her ears, which slowly flattened to her skull. He wasnt directly bringing up her parents, was he? Was he right? Did not having her parents around while she was growing up....Make her.....Disrespectful? Hateful? Guarded? Distant? She flinched, all her confidence vanishing all at once.

This time she felt nothing when he purred at her, just a cold feeling. Maybe she was being a bit rude. Splashheart spoke her mind and sometimes forgot that it may offend others. She could at least try to be nice, even if this cat had gotten her all stinky...Okay. She took a deep breath, straightening up. Lets see how this works for me.

"Maybe I am," She responded to his comment a little too late, no longer meeting his gaze as she stared toward the river. Her voice was no longer cold, her eyes no longer blazing with anger. In fact she looked almost emotionless. Thinking, she chose her next words carefully. "And you're right. Parents should teach their kits manners, though mine werent around while I was little. But that doesnt excuse my behavior." She finally looked at him. "Though in my defense you havent been all that polite, either."

Mixedfur stood rigid for a while at the she-cat’s words, and his ears flattened. He stepped away from her before sitting down, his tail curling around him like a protective bush. ‘’I’m sorry about your parents.’’ He says, solemnly. ‘’I didn’t have my for my whole life. I mean, my mother left to be with some shadowclan tom before he killed her. My dad never took care of after my mom left-’’ He quickly interrupted himself, wondering why he was telling this she-cat his business in the first place.

Weren’t they natural rivals anyway? Living in different clans and such? But it was still no excuse to mention her parents in any way. Yet, it wasn’t like he knew that she lost her parents! This still made him feel an emotion within that he didn’t want her to see. As long as he remained stoic, he was good.

Then again, she was doing just that. Acting emotionless. Acting as if she wasn’t hurt. She was right. He wasn’t being polite. And, he was accusing her of not being polite! Though he was never polite to other clan cats. He always thought less of them--his riverclan blood flowing through him.

As the quietness started to seep in, Mixedfur cleared his throat. ‘’I-I could still teach you...to swim, if you’d like.’’ He suggested. His voice was low, and this time kind. Maybe if she just waddled in the water a bit, the stench would come off, and she’d be able to go back to her clan.

But, would he see her again?

Did he want to see her again?

She seemed to be going on patrols a lot, and he wondered if she did it constantly. Maybe, he could go on patrols just to see her. She was indeed fascinating in his eyes, and he wished to get to know her more. Her challenging state was a bit wary to him. It made him uncomfortable, but he knew that it was wrong. He would be walking in the same path this his mother took, minus killing his mate part. He wouldn’t do that. Even though his dad was killed two moons after his warrior’s ceremony, he couldn’t forsaken him as if mom had done.

It was indifferent.

It was wrong.

Maybe he could find a nice riverclan she-cat to love and to settle down with. The thunderclan she-cat was not an option. But he would love to be her friend. At least a distance friend instead of an enemy. Even though they were suppose to be enemies. ‘’I’ll be more kind. I promise.’’ He stated, and a ghost of a smile flickered onto his maw.

Random Melody March 16th, 2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoireRose (Post 202311)

Mixedfur stood rigid for a while at the she-cat’s words, and his ears flattened. He stepped away from her before sitting down, his tail curling around him like a protective bush. ‘’I’m sorry about your parents.’’ He says, solemnly. ‘’I didn’t have my for my whole life. I mean, my mother left to be with some shadowclan tom before he killed her. My dad never took care of after my mom left-’’ He quickly interrupted himself, wondering why he was telling this she-cat his business in the first place.

Weren’t they natural rivals anyway? Living in different clans and such? But it was still no excuse to mention her parents in any way. Yet, it wasn’t like he knew that she lost her parents! This still made him feel an emotion within that he didn’t want her to see. As long as he remained stoic, he was good.

Then again, she was doing just that. Acting emotionless. Acting as if she wasn’t hurt. She was right. He wasn’t being polite. And, he was accusing her of not being polite! Though he was never polite to other clan cats. He always thought less of them--his riverclan blood flowing through him.

As the quietness started to seep in, Mixedfur cleared his throat. ‘’I-I could still teach you...to swim, if you’d like.’’ He suggested. His voice was low, and this time kind. Maybe if she just waddled in the water a bit, the stench would come off, and she’d be able to go back to her clan.

But, would he see her again?

Did he want to see her again?

She seemed to be going on patrols a lot, and he wondered if she did it constantly. Maybe, he could go on patrols just to see her. She was indeed fascinating in his eyes, and he wished to get to know her more. Her challenging state was a bit wary to him. It made him uncomfortable, but he knew that it was wrong. He would be walking in the same path this his mother took, minus killing his mate part. He wouldn’t do that. Even though his dad was killed two moons after his warrior’s ceremony, he couldn’t forsaken him as if mom had done.

It was indifferent.

It was wrong.

Maybe he could find a nice riverclan she-cat to love and to settle down with. The thunderclan she-cat was not an option. But he would love to be her friend. At least a distance friend instead of an enemy. Even though they were suppose to be enemies. ‘’I’ll be more kind. I promise.’’ He stated, and a ghost of a smile flickered onto his maw.

Splashheart's ears flicked as he spoke again, and she managed a faint smile as he cut himself off, easily seeing he didnt want to reveal anymore than he already had. And why should he? They were from different Clans, they were natural rivals. She understood that, but she had told some of his story, she might as well reveal at least a bit of hers.

"My mother and father disappeared when I was a kit, leaving me and my siblings in ThunderClan basically as orphans." She looked down for a moment, taking a deep breath. "Time passed and we just assumed they were dead, they never came back. My brother had gone after them and he hadnt returned either, so we thought..." She trailed off, and shook her head. "But he came back a few days before my warrior ceremony. They were with him. The others were overjoyed but I failed to see why they bothered to come back. They left us." Pain filled her eyes briefly, and she looked away quickly. "My other brother ended up killing my father, throwing him to dogs. My mother is still around but I...We dont talk." With that she was guarded again, her mental walls building back up as she looked back at the Tom. She was quiet after that, then her ears pricked when he cleared his throat, offering to teach her how to swim. Splashheart managed a faint smile, letting out a small chuckle as she looked toward the river.

"I dont know....The only time i've ever been in contact with water, besides drinking it or when its raining, is when I fell into the river when I was an apprentice." She mused, then blinked, realizing the Tom didnt even know her name. "Im Splashheart, by the way. My name's quite ironic, isnt it," She grinned at him. "And i'll be nicer too."

Brilliance March 16th, 2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melody (Post 202324)
Splashheart's ears flicked as he spoke again, and she managed a faint smile as he cut himself off, easily seeing he didnt want to reveal anymore than he already had. And why should he? They were from different Clans, they were natural rivals. She understood that, but she had told some of his story, she might as well reveal at least a bit of hers.

"My mother and father disappeared when I was a kit, leaving me and my siblings in ThunderClan basically as orphans." She looked down for a moment, taking a deep breath. "Time passed and we just assumed they were dead, they never came back. My brother had gone after them and he hadnt returned either, so we thought..." She trailed off, and shook her head. "But he came back a few days before my warrior ceremony. They were with him. The others were overjoyed but I failed to see why they bothered to come back. They left us." Pain filled her eyes briefly, and she looked away quickly. "My other brother ended up killing my father, throwing him to dogs. My mother is still around but I...We dont talk." With that she was guarded again, her mental walls building back up as she looked back at the Tom. She was quiet after that, then her ears pricked when he cleared his throat, offering to teach her how to swim. Splashheart managed a faint smile, letting out a small chuckle as she looked toward the river.

"I dont know....The only time i've ever been in contact with water, besides drinking it or when its raining, is when I fell into the river when I was an apprentice." She mused, then blinked, realizing the Tom didnt even know her name. "Im Splashheart, by the way. My name's quite ironic, isnt it," She grinned at him. "And i'll be nicer too."

Mixedfur listened to her story, finding it unpleasant to hear, but a part of him felt happy that she was safe. He hadn’t grown up around siblings, and he didn’t know if his mother had any more kits after leaving for shadowclan. His father was too stuck up to take in another mate. A part of Mixedfur was happy that his dad loved his mother very much--even after she deceived him. Another part of him felt as if his dad was wasting a happy life away from not wanting a mate. Growing old and lonesome was just not Mixedfur’s forte. He already grew up lonely. He wasn’t going to die that way.

‘’It’s an honor to meet you, Splashheart.’’ He smiled brightly at her. ‘’I’m Mixedfur. Pretty stupid name,’’ he chuckled, ‘’But hey! At least you could tell why I have it.’’ His fur was a huge indication as to why he had the name, with it being mixed into all sorts of different colors as if he were painted on a canvas. He did find her name funny especially since she didn’t like the water, but it was unique. ‘’Splashheart.’’ He repeated her name, and slowly begin to savor it as if he were eating his favorite piece of food.

‘’I think if you just try it out...you’ll like it.’’ With saying that he slowly approached a nearby river. One that separated the borders of thunderclan and riverclan. He padded in, his fur getting drenched. He was a natural swimmer, being born in riverclan. The parents loved to take their kits out for swimming lessons. A vital traditions of riverclan.

As he got used to the water temperature, he stared back up at Splashheart. ‘’Come on, secret lover.’’ He teased and mocked her. ‘’The water’s warm. You’ll thank me in the end!’’ He winked towards her. ‘’Don’t you want to get that stench out your fur?’’ He snickered, and continued to pad around the blue water, hoping that the she-cat would join him. ‘’I’ll hold your paws. I promise! I won’t let you go unless you want me too.’’

Being nice was never harmful to the tom. In fact, he didn’t know why he was ever impolite when he first encountered her. Because of her residence. Because of the clan she resided in. That was why. Yet, that didn’t matter. He started liking Splashheart as an individual.