Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51)

Aroogi May 21st, 2019 12:56 PM

Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 594841)

(Hes dead, but we can roleplay him before he died)

Thunderpaw sat by himself by the apprentice's den, his fur shaking at all the scents. He wasn't very trusting to anyone anymore, not even to his own siblings. Well except for Skypaw. She was the only one that made him feel safe.

Bellpaw walked over to Thunderpaw, giving him a nuzzle. "Hey," She murmured. "I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you lately.." She gave a guilty glance at her paws.

@GLaDOS

Madelaine May 21st, 2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 594856)
Bellpaw walked over to Thunderpaw, giving him a nuzzle. "Hey," She murmured. "I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you lately.." She gave a guilty glance at her paws.

@GLaDOS

Thunderpaw jumped when he felt her footsteps. He let out a low growl and then he saw who it was. Voices filled his hwad and he tried ro get them to stop, but they just pounded in his head. "Stop talking to me!", he yowled, yelling the voices. He wasn't yelling it to his sister.

furrensic May 21st, 2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 594727)

Kinkkit looked at him with a tilt of her head. "I'm two moons old. Why does it matter anyway. I don't have parents.", she replied. Her tail went from the ground and curled over her back. The queens in the nursery never paid attention to her that much, so it was quite easy for her to sneak out of the nursery anyway.

The brown feline gave a slow flick of his tail. "What do you mean?" he inquired, raising a brow.

Madelaine May 21st, 2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 594862)

The brown feline gave a slow flick of his tail. "What do you mean?" he inquired, raising a brow.

Kinkkit looked at him. She usually didn't like talking about her parents. "My mother and father, Curltail and Badgerfang were killed in the dark forest battle.", she meowed. She wasn't that upset that a cat inside her clan had murdered her parents. She just didn't have any idea that the cat she was talking to killed her mother.

furrensic May 21st, 2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 594865)

Kinkkit looked at him. She usually didn't like talking about her parents. "My mother and father, Curltail and Badgerfang were killed in the dark forest battle.", she meowed. She wasn't that upset that a cat inside her clan had murdered her parents. She just didn't have any idea that the cat she was talking to killed her mother.

Oh dear Starclan. Timberpaw felt his heart sink, he felt cursed! He remembered, the queen in the battle, Curltail, who he had killed. The apprentice gulped, brows furrowing nervously. He could only imagine what she would say if he told her he'd been the one to kill her mother. But who killed her father? "O-oh?" he stammered out.

Aroogi May 22nd, 2019 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 594858)

Thunderpaw jumped when he felt her footsteps. He let out a low growl and then he saw who it was. Voices filled his hwad and he tried ro get them to stop, but they just pounded in his head. "Stop talking to me!", he yowled, yelling the voices. He wasn't yelling it to his sister.

She lurched backward, alarmed. "What?" She mewed, barely able to believe it. "Fine! I won't speak to you!" She shuffled to the side a few paces, laying down and wrapping her tail over her nose.

@GLaDOS

Madelaine May 22nd, 2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 594944)
She lurched backward, alarmed. "What?" She mewed, barely able to believe it. "Fine! I won't speak to you!" She shuffled to the side a few paces, laying down and wrapping her tail over her nose.

@GLaDOS

Thunderpaw heard the voices get louder. "Get out of my head!", he yowled. He felt tears fall down his cheek and the voices came to a complete stop. He burried his head in his paws.

Aroogi May 22nd, 2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 594976)

Thunderpaw heard the voices get louder. "Get out of my head!", he yowled. He felt tears fall down his cheek and the voices came to a complete stop. He burried his head in his paws.

She jumped up at his yowl, running over and nuzzling him frantically. "Thunderpaw? Thunderpaw!!" She mewed, distraught.

@GLaDOS

Madelaine May 22nd, 2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 594981)
She jumped up at his yowl, running over and nuzzling him frantically. "Thunderpaw? Thunderpaw!!" She mewed, distraught.

@GLaDOS

Thunderpaw felt her paws touch him and her scent went through his nose. He looked at his sister, placing his nose in her fur. His body began to shake as the voices began to creep back up again.

Aroogi May 22nd, 2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 594982)

Thunderpaw felt her paws touch him and her scent went through his nose. He looked at his sister, placing his nose in her fur. His body began to shake as the voices began to creep back up again.

"What's wrong?" She mewed, her voice shaking. "You can tell me, I'll always be here for you. I promise, my brother." Tears welled from her eyes as she gazed along his pelt for the first time. His pelt was filled with stars, and she could see the clearing from the other side. She drew in a shaky breath, gazing at him. "When did you die?" She whispered.

(I decided to have him visit her in the waking world from StarClan. Only she can see him.)
@GLaDOS

Madelaine May 22nd, 2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 594986)
"What's wrong?" She mewed, her voice shaking. "You can tell me, I'll always be here for you. I promise, my brother." Tears welled from her eyes as she gazed along his pelt for the first time. His pelt was filled with stars, and she could see the clearing from the other side. She drew in a shaky breath, gazing at him. "When did you die?" She whispered.

(I decided to have him visit her in the waking world from StarClan. Only she can see him.)
@GLaDOS

Thunderpaw looked at her, hearing her voice for the first time. it was so innocent. "A couple days ago. I had a heart attack.", he replied. The tom felt more confident then ever as he talked to his living sister. "I heard voices in my head and they wouldn't stop.", Thunderpaw added.

Aroogi May 22nd, 2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 594988)

Thunderpaw looked at her, hearing her voice for the first time. it was so innocent. "A couple days ago. I had a heart attack.", he replied. The tom felt more confident then ever as he talked to his living sister. "I heard voices in my head and they wouldn't stop.", Thunderpaw added.

"I'm so sorry. I'll make sure Skypaw and Snowpaw stay safe.... I- I promise.." She began to cry, nuzzling him, pressing her nose into his shoulder fur.
@PotaDOS

Madelaine May 24th, 2019 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 594875)

Oh dear Starclan. Timberpaw felt his heart sink, he felt cursed! He remembered, the queen in the battle, Curltail, who he had killed. The apprentice gulped, brows furrowing nervously. He could only imagine what she would say if he told her he'd been the one to kill her mother. But who killed her father? "O-oh?" he stammered out.

Kinkkit nodded and shrugged. "I don't know who did it, but Im going to forgive them. I hope they learned their lesson.", she meowed. She wasn't that cat that would hold a grudge. She believed there was still good in those who did others wrong. Kinkkit could sense something on the older cat, but she couldn't put her tongue on it.
@Rosemew;

Madelaine May 24th, 2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 594990)
"I'm so sorry. I'll make sure Skypaw and Snowpaw stay safe.... I- I promise.." She began to cry, nuzzling him, pressing her nose into his shoulder fur.
@PotaDOS

Thunderpaw smiled. "I know you will make sure you take extra care of Skypaw. She needs you and Snowpaw more then ever.", he meowed.

Aroogi May 24th, 2019 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PotaDOS (Post 595222)

Thunderpaw smiled. "I know you will make sure you take extra care of Skypaw. She needs you and Snowpaw more then ever.", he meowed.

"Thank you, Thunderpaw. I promise to take care of them." She gave a smile, nuzzling her brother.

Branch of Life May 25th, 2019 08:31 PM

Fawnwing looked about. As usual his siblings were milling about with their usual carefree attitudes. He hated that about them. They needed to learn that life isn't all about having fun and being cool. To him it was about purpose and being a good cat. He wanted to contribute to his clan not be lazy and do nothing but being a waste of space. While the blonde tabby was about that, he wanted things to slow down a bit. He went over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a scrawny bird and quickly and quietly ate it. He wanted to do something on the slow day but he had already hunted twice and went on a solo patrol around the territory. He was frustrated top say the least bit he wanted to vent to somebody, Anybody.

(Open)

Madelaine May 30th, 2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 595363)
Fawnwing looked about. As usual his siblings were milling about with their usual carefree attitudes. He hated that about them. They needed to learn that life isn't all about having fun and being cool. To him it was about purpose and being a good cat. He wanted to contribute to his clan not be lazy and do nothing but being a waste of space. While the blonde tabby was about that, he wanted things to slow down a bit. He went over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a scrawny bird and quickly and quietly ate it. He wanted to do something on the slow day but he had already hunted twice and went on a solo patrol around the territory. He was frustrated top say the least bit he wanted to vent to somebody, Anybody.

(Open)

Leafstripe padded into the clearing out of the warriors den, his blind eyes starred at the floor ahead of him. The tom felt an apprentice speed past him. He came to a complete stop when he felt the other cat go by. Mousebrain. The blind tom padded over to Fawnwing, wanting to start a conversation with one of his clanmates. "Hello. Mind if I sit next to you?", he asked. Leafstripe stayed standing as he waited for a response from the other tom. He didn't want to sit down if this cat didn't want him to.

furrensic June 4th, 2019 11:15 AM

The whole dog situation had Minnowfluffs anxiety shoot through the roof. The chubby tom decided to quickly, but tiredly grab a piece of prey, and huddle under a tree. He knew he wasn't the only one nervous, seeing his other clanmates on edge made him feel better about himself.

The tabby slowly ate the finch he'd gotten, keeping low. In return this brought him some attention he didn't want, shrinking farther in the tree. ((Sorry for such a short starter ))
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

|+sari+| June 4th, 2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 596599)
The whole dog situation had Minnowfluffs anxiety shoot through the roof. The chubby tom decided to quickly, but tiredly grab a piece of prey, and huddle under a tree. He knew he wasn't the only one nervous, seeing his other clanmates on edge made him feel better about himself.

The tabby slowly ate the finch he'd gotten, keeping low. In return this brought him some attention he didn't want, shrinking farther in the tree. ((Sorry for such a short starter ))
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

The fact that there were dogs roaming the territory, killing many along the way, made Hummingtuft shudder. Just the thought of falling at the paws of one of the creatures pierced him with worry and, although his pride hated to admit it, pure terror. His fluffy bobbed tail shivered as he made his way across the clearing, padding towards the Fresh-kill pile, which had been restocked earlier this morning. He nosed through the pile and pulled out a large, fat squirrel in his maw and glancing around to see who he could make company with. Spotting Minnowfluff, a good friend of his, huddled against a large tree , Humming padded towards him. Once he reached him, he dropped his meal down onto the ground and sat back, his slim form's slight muscles rippling underneath his pelt. He gave the shy warrior a friendly, welcoming smile. "Why, hello, Minnowfluff," Humming said to his friend. "Scared of the dogs, eh? I tell ya, I'm not too thrilled myself. I can't even fathom how much blood a dog can shed. Gives me goosebumps." when Minnow didn't reply, Hummingtuft tilted his head. "Hey, but look, I don't think any cat is happy about it, you know? You see, every cat is afraid. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You're always hiding..." sighing, the older tom shifted so Minnowfluff was hidden, and Humming gave him a smile. "Better?," he asked gently.

((It's perfectly fine ^^))

Aquilex June 4th, 2019 01:22 PM

@PotaDOS

Wolfspark sat in the SkyClan clearing, his paws shuffling anxiously in the dirt. Normally he was a confident, protective type. But these issues with the dogs in his Clan's territory. The closed gash on his face - where his left eye had once been - burned with apprehension. His sleek pelt was raggedy and knotty from countless nights of unrest. His remaining green eye was hazy with exhaustion. The tom's ribs were beginning to show due to his eating habits being spotty.

Madelaine June 4th, 2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 596654)
@PotaDOS

Wolfspark sat in the SkyClan clearing, his paws shuffling anxiously in the dirt. Normally he was a confident, protective type. But these issues with the dogs in his Clan's territory. The closed gash on his face - where his left eye had once been - burned with apprehension. His sleek pelt was raggedy and knotty from countless nights of unrest. His remaining green eye was hazy with exhaustion. The tom's ribs were beginning to show due to his eating habits being spotty.

Leafstripe padded out of the warriors den, his blind eyes gazing at the ground. The tom twitched his whiskers to help him feel of there were cats around him. The tom skidded to a stop when an apprentice walked out in front of him. He grumbled and began to walk towards Wolfspark.

Aquilex June 4th, 2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PotaDOS (Post 596656)

Leafstripe padded out of the warriors den, his blind eyes gazing at the ground. The tom twitched his whiskers to help him feel of there were cats around him. The tom skidded to a stop when an apprentice walked out in front of him. He grumbled and began to walk towards Wolfspark.

Wolfspark looked up as Leafstripe padded toward him. He gave a slight sigh of relief. Leafstripe was one of the easiest cats to talk to in the Clan for Wolfspark, due to the fact that he was blind. "Hey Leafstripe," he mewed as the tom approached. "How are you today?"

Madelaine June 4th, 2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 596657)
Wolfspark looked up as Leafstripe padded toward him. He gave a slight sigh of relief. Leafstripe was one of the easiest cats to talk to in the Clan for Wolfspark, due to the fact that he was blind. "Hey Leafstripe," he mewed as the tom approached. "How are you today?"

Leafstripe sat down beside the tom and listened as he spoke. "Even after that apprentice tried to run me I feel fantastic. I woke up this morning in a good mood.", he replied. The tom looked blankly at the other tom.

Aquilex June 4th, 2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PotaDOS (Post 596669)

Leafstripe sat down beside the tom and listened as he spoke. "Even after that apprentice tried to run me I feel fantastic. I woke up this morning in a good mood.", he replied. The tom looked blankly at the other tom.

"Good, I'm glad." Wolfspark was glad that Leafstripe couldn't see the nervous flicking of his ears. Truth be told, he had a faint attraction to the tom. He was one of the only cats who didn't judge him, even if it was because he couldn't see. He let out a sigh. "So how do you feel about this dog situation?"

Madelaine June 4th, 2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 596674)
"Good, I'm glad." Wolfspark was glad that Leafstripe couldn't see the nervous flicking of his ears. Truth be told, he had a faint attraction to the tom. He was one of the only cats who didn't judge him, even if it was because he couldn't see. He let out a sigh. "So how do you feel about this dog situation?"

Leafstripe shrugged, "I guess it's pretty scary to know that we might be in danger. I don't know how I'd escape if I were caught by one.", he replied. The tom let out a shiver and then his body calmed down. He could feel things with his whiskers, but would that actually matter in this situation.

Aquilex June 5th, 2019 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PotaDOS (Post 596693)

Leafstripe shrugged, "I guess it's pretty scary to know that we might be in danger. I don't know how I'd escape if I were caught by one.", he replied. The tom let out a shiver and then his body calmed down. He could feel things with his whiskers, but would that actually matter in this situation.

"I won't let anything happen to you," Wolfspark assured him. "I fought dogs once before, I can do it again." The tom's shoulders sagged at the memory of the battle that had cost him his eye and tail, not to mention his birth name and littermate.

@PotaDOS

furrensic June 5th, 2019 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| (Post 596640)
The fact that there were dogs roaming the territory, killing many along the way, made Hummingtuft shudder. Just the thought of falling at the paws of one of the creatures pierced him with worry and, although his pride hated to admit it, pure terror. His fluffy bobbed tail shivered as he made his way across the clearing, padding towards the Fresh-kill pile, which had been restocked earlier this morning. He nosed through the pile and pulled out a large, fat squirrel in his maw and glancing around to see who he could make company with. Spotting Minnowfluff, a good friend of his, huddled against a large tree , Humming padded towards him. Once he reached him, he dropped his meal down onto the ground and sat back, his slim form's slight muscles rippling underneath his pelt. He gave the shy warrior a friendly, welcoming smile. "Why, hello, Minnowfluff," Humming said to his friend. "Scared of the dogs, eh? I tell ya, I'm not too thrilled myself. I can't even fathom how much blood a dog can shed. Gives me goosebumps." when Minnow didn't reply, Hummingtuft tilted his head. "Hey, but look, I don't think any cat is happy about it, you know? You see, every cat is afraid. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You're always hiding..." sighing, the older tom shifted so Minnowfluff was hidden, and Humming gave him a smile. "Better?," he asked gently.

((It's perfectly fine ^^))

Minnowfluff felt his fur prick with anxiety as Hummingtuft talked about both dogs and blood. Just those two words in the same sentence made him sick to his stomach. Ears flattening, he looked down with a frown, though he felt extremely relaxed as the other moved in front of him. Now that he could be avoided by any stares or looks, he felt comfortable, but still somewhat anxious.

The grey and white tabby gave a nod. "Yeah, thank you.." He meowed, his voice quiet as a small smile appeared on his features. He only now noticed how small he was compared to Hummingtuft, even with himself being somewhat heavy. The tom shrugged softly. "What if the dogs get into camp?" He asked, clearly nervous as he shuffled slightly, wrapping his tail around his paws.

|+sari+| June 5th, 2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 596817)

Minnowfluff felt his fur prick with anxiety as Hummingtuft talked about both dogs and blood. Just those two words in the same sentence made him sick to his stomach. Ears flattening, he looked down with a frown, though he felt extremely relaxed as the other moved in front of him. Now that he could be avoided by any stares or looks, he felt comfortable, but still somewhat anxious.

The grey and white tabby gave a nod. "Yeah, thank you.." He meowed, his voice quiet as a small smile appeared on his features. He only now noticed how small he was compared to Hummingtuft, even with himself being somewhat heavy. The tom shrugged softly. "What if the dogs get into camp?" He asked, clearly nervous as he shuffled slightly, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Hummingtuft gave the smaller male a smile, then nodded, his way of saying you're welcome. He crouched down, still making sure to keep his friend hidden, and took a large mouthful of his squirrel, suddenly realizing how ravenous he was. He had been out hunting all day, so it was kind of understandable. He chewed and swallowed before taking another bite, then glanced up at Minnowfluff's question. The Japanese bobtail's eyes widened and a flash of fear went through them. He gazed at the ground a moment, trying to figure out how to answer. He gritted his teeth. "I... Honestly don't know," he mewed. "If that did happen... It would not be good. There will likely be death and a lot of blood. We just have to trust our leader will know what to do, if it comes to that." he could sense the fear rolling off the smaller tom, but he wasn't going to sugar-coat this, not even for Minnow. The younger male needed to know the truth of how dangerous that situation would be. He gazed at the other cat with a gentle expression. "However, if it does happen, I'll protect you as best I can," he meowed softly, hoping to make Minnowfluff feel better. Suddenly a beetle scuttled past, and he leaped atop it, squishing it underneath his paws. "If I can protect you from a beetle, I can protect you from anything!," he jokingly exclaimed with a silly expression, hoping to make Minnow laugh.

|+sari+| June 6th, 2019 03:14 PM

((Sorry this took so long, been super busy! <3 ))

It was a hot, humid day, mist in the air from last night's rain. The Green-leaf heat was quite uncomfortable, so most cats stayed in their dens. Sitting in the middle of the clearing was a young, small tom , waiting for his mentor. Bunnypaw was crouching, hoping that his mentor would be nice to him. Skydancer seemed like a nice cat, but one could never be too sure. His ears were pinned back against his head, his blue eyes wide. The white Manx wasn't all too sure about training; he knows he needed it to become a warrior, but couldn't he have stayed a kit for at least one more moon? So he would be able to grow a little... Bigger ? Surely his small size wouldn't suffice for warrior training. Letting out a little sigh and shaking his head, the apprentice shifted, pressing himself a bit closer to the ground anxiously. The dog situation has had his anxiety shoot to the roof. He shuddered at the thought of falling at the paws of one of the creatures. Begging StarClan to keep him safe has become a huge thing for him now; he just hoped it was working. To think about the blood those canines could shed pierced him with pure terror. He let out a tiny, almost inaudible whimper, begging in his head for his mentor to hurry up and appear; surely she wasn't still sleeping? he glanced around again, letting out an impatient sigh.

@Castiel97

furrensic June 7th, 2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| (Post 596875)
Hummingtuft gave the smaller male a smile, then nodded, his way of saying you're welcome. He crouched down, still making sure to keep his friend hidden, and took a large mouthful of his squirrel, suddenly realizing how ravenous he was. He had been out hunting all day, so it was kind of understandable. He chewed and swallowed before taking another bite, then glanced up at Minnowfluff's question. The Japanese bobtail's eyes widened and a flash of fear went through them. He gazed at the ground a moment, trying to figure out how to answer. He gritted his teeth. "I... Honestly don't know," he mewed. "If that did happen... It would not be good. There will likely be death and a lot of blood. We just have to trust our leader will know what to do, if it comes to that." he could sense the fear rolling off the smaller tom, but he wasn't going to sugar-coat this, not even for Minnow. The younger male needed to know the truth of how dangerous that situation would be. He gazed at the other cat with a gentle expression. "However, if it does happen, I'll protect you as best I can," he meowed softly, hoping to make Minnowfluff feel better. Suddenly a beetle scuttled past, and he leaped atop it, squishing it underneath his paws. "If I can protect you from a beetle, I can protect you from anything!," he jokingly exclaimed with a silly expression, hoping to make Minnow laugh.

Minnowfluff jumped slightly as Hummingtuft leapt onto the beetle at first. Hearing his words, he felt more comfortable, his smile growing. "If you say so.." The grey tabby meowed softly, seeming to be happier than before.

((aaa I'm so sorry for such a short reply! ))

|+sari+| June 14th, 2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 597136)

Minnowfluff jumped slightly as Hummingtuft leapt onto the beetle at first. Hearing his words, he felt more comfortable, his smile growing. "If you say so.." The grey tabby meowed softly, seeming to be happier than before.

((aaa I'm so sorry for such a short reply! ))

((It's alright <3 ))

Hummingtuft smiled and stepped over to his squirrel, finishing it up quickly. He swiped his tongue over his whiskers to get rid of any excess meat before getting to his paws. He sighed. "It looks like everyone is getting ready to leave for the journey to RiverClan. I'm thinking we should probably get ready, too." smiling, he gave Minnow a nod. "Well, catch you later," he mewed before padding off.