Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   October Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11635)

|+sari+| October 17th, 2017 08:59 PM

Re: October Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dovekit12 (Post 406219)
"Thunderclan," Whitebird said licking her paw and drawing it over her head .

JaggedSpot gasped. "Really? Why haven't I seen you...?" she then shook her head. "I'm new, so maybe that's why..." she smiled at Whitebird. "We are from Thunder Clan, too."

She saw a mouse dart by and watched it hungrily, but stayed where she was. She turned back to Whitebird. "How many moons old are you?"

Casual Scribbles October 17th, 2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 406012)
"My training is good. My mentor...... Not so much. She is very sick so, i have been training myslef." He lied. His mentor died three days ago from sickness.

Burrpaw's eyes rounded with concern. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon." Burrpaw's ears drooped. He wished he knew what it was like to be close enough to his mentor to worry about him. But Burrpaw hadn't seen Swiftfang a lot since SkyClan's arrival. "My mentor and I aren't all that close. We got into a little fight after SkyClan came. I've been training myself too."

Captain October 17th, 2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 405908)
Eburneanpaw shrugged. "I don't think so. Maybe he's just nervous around all the other cats." He shifted his small paws beneath him and flicked his ears at her comment.
"Yes," he purred. "Sometimes, danger can bring a clan together."
The young tom cat looked up at the leaders, his eyes watchful. As she spoke again, he turned back to face her, a smile lighting his maw.
"WindClan's better 'cause we're faster!" He meowed, eyes sparkling with humor.
Sorry, it isn't short, kinda in the middle of a writer's block.

“Perhaps..” Newtpaw uttered, her tone somewhat quiet as her gaze rested on the ground in front of her. There were times when the small apprentice blamed herself for many things, especially for being so awkward and uncomfortable for others to be around - maybe that was because Lionpaw abandoned her after they moved back to their camp? He finally had come to his senses about the munchkin and found someone better, it wasn’t that uncommon or surprising, for that matter. She drew away from her self-conscious thoughts though and turned her head to look at Ebureanpaw with a sweetened smile, at least he didn’t find her boring and abandon her. Well, the short-legged female didn’t know how this Windclan apprentice thought of her, but she did not dare dwell on it now. “That’s one of the few good things that come with the aftermath of something like this.” Newtpaw said with an agreeing nod of her head, the shecat’s tail swishing along the front beside her with a sense of contentedness. In the past, she usually had to sit back and wait for others to actually notice her - like Lionpaw, her old best friend, and Brightfluff, her previous mentor. These days, Newtpaw had Raspberrybubble as her mentor and she had already made a new friend in Ebureanpaw. Things were looking much better for her, maybe she just needed to focus on that and move on. “Your long legs will only get you so far, Windclanner!” She teased, playfully pawing his shoulder, “We Shadowclanners have strength like you wouldn’t believe!” This was fun.

[ It's completely fine. ^^ ]

Captain October 17th, 2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 405842)
Crowhawk smiled, glad that she would lead him to a spot. He was terrible with these things. When he lead, he was either uncomfortable, or he always though his loving mate was uncomfortable, which always made him worry constantly. He purred when she licked his cheek and followed her, quite careful not to step on anyone's tail this time. After a bit of following, Crowhawk saw a nice place they could sit, which was the exact place Blackfrost was walking to. When she sat down, he sat close to her, their fur touching. He saw her look up at the stars. "One day. I'm going to be the brightest star up there." He said with a warm smile. "Every cat will know which star Crowhawk is."

Blackfrost leaned against Crowhawk, drinking in his comforting scent as the two looked up at the stars to pass the time. She listened to him speak of being the brightest star up there someday, when he was in Starclan, to which the shecat smiled with lightened purr stirring in her throat. “Without a doubt.” The black-and-white-furred female agreed, “Do you think I would be a bright star?” Her tone was a bit thoughtful as the young warrior gazed up at the full-moon and stars alike that coated the night sky above them.

Deerlie October 17th, 2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 406266)

Burrpaw's eyes rounded with concern. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon." Burrpaw's ears drooped. He wished he knew what it was like to be close enough to his mentor to worry about him. But Burrpaw hadn't seen Swiftfang a lot since SkyClan's arrival. "My mentor and I aren't all that close. We got into a little fight after SkyClan came. I've been training myself too."

"Maybe we can sneak off to train?" He asked, his eyes shinning. Badger looked at Burrpaw. "I-i mean... We can come here soon?"

Charmer October 17th, 2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beau (Post 405822)
@Constellation

(Aw, poor Cloudy XD)
Cloudstrike's ears flattened the second she realized that her 'cuteness' wasn't going to get her out of this one. However, she was aware that it usually would have, since the Honey she knew was too sweet and mushy to stay mad at her when she batted her eyes at him. Maybe she could sing? But the gathering was noisy; he wouldn't hear her. What had happened to make Honeythistle so grumpy? It couldn't have been her, could it? With each individual word of Honeythistle's scolding, Cloudstrike's head and tail hung lower. She didn't like being yelled at, as few cats did, and Honeythistle was being rather mean by her standards. As the tom turned to walk, CLoudstrike started following, bumping into him yet again as he stopped to tell her to walk in front of him. Sighing, Cloudstrike did as he said and marched up in front of him, trudging through the crowd with her head and tail hanging, her shoulders slumped, and her eyes on the ground since she didn't know where they were going anyway.

Halfgaze didn't notice the two cats converging on her as she studied the gathering place and hoped no one noticed her nerves. As of yet, she hadn't noticed any other deputies whom she could imitate. At least none that she recognized. There seemed to be a red Somali tom sitting awfully close to the meeting rock, but Halfgaze didn't recognize him. Sighing, Halfgaze closed her eyes for a moment to gather her thoughts, opening them at the voice of her father. "Sandthistle!" Halfgaze purred affectionately. Returning his nuzzle, Halfgaze mewed with gleaming eyes, "Thank you." Pride was shining in her mismatched eyes and in her very posture. There was nothing he could have possibly said to her that would have been as moving as that. All Halfgaze had wanted as a kit and apprentice was to make her family and clan proud. She knew the clan would be a bit tougher to win over, but the knowledge that her family was proud of her, and not just because she was family, but really proud of her- it meant the world to her.

To make a happy moment even better, one of her best friends since apprenticeship appeared, greeting Sandthistle and congratulating Halfgaze with a bump of her head. Halfgaze was practically radiating happiness as she nudged Risingstorm with her shoulder and purred, "Thanks! Don't get any ideas about taking me into the territory and getting rid of me for the job, Rise!" She let out a laugh at her own joke, winking at the other feline. But, Risingstorm's words of encouragement sobered her slightly, making her happy but in a calmer way. "Thank you, Risingstorm, I needed that."

Risingstorm gave a soft mrrow of laughter, before gasping in feigned shock. "What, me? Why I would never!" The shecat leaned in. "Although, Risingstar does have a nice sound to it," she whispered teasingly. She looked at Halfgaze with eyes shining with warmth and pride. "I bet if back when we were apprentices II had told you that someday you'd be deputy of Shadowclan, you would have called me a mousebrain." She glanced up at the rocks where the leader's would be settled for the gathering. "Someday, you'll be up there too. But not for a long while. You'll have plenty of time to grow into a leader Shadowclan will be proud to follow."

Brilliance October 18th, 2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beau (Post 406095)
Cloudstrike remained silent purely out of indignation, ignoring Honeythistle's words as he spoke. It wasn't fair of him to take out his grumpy mood on her! He hadn't even asked what had happened! She couldn't tell him now; he wouldn't care. He'd probably just yell at her more. Then he had the nerve to accuse her of having an attitude! Then again, it didn't take any nerve for Honeythistle to say anything, since she couldn't say anything back. He was the one who made the rules and she was the one who followed them. However, Cloudstrike couldn't hold in a scoff and muttered under her breath, "I'm the one with the attitude?" As soon as the words left her maw, the white queen regretted them. Given the mood he was in, there was likely only one way Honeythistle would respond to backtalk. He hadn't told her why he was so grumpy, and Cloudstrike wasn't allowed to ask. But not knowing was killing her! She just wanted to know why he'd yelled at her. The silver tom's words did nothing to improve Cloudstrike's souring mood. He was still being rude! But Cloudstrike was always a rather easy cat to please and Honeythistle's display of affection started to melt her indignation. However, the tone of Honeythistle's voice made Cloudstrike stiffen again. Was he still being stern with her? She only softened again when Honeythistle said he loved her, though she was still sullen. Sighing, Cloudstrike leaned against Honeythistle and said, "I know you do. I love you too, but you didn't even ask me what happened." Cloudstrike still didn't look at Honeythistle, but rested her head on his shoulder.

(When your finished post disappears and you have to rewrite the whole thing ;n; )

Honeythistle could had let out a growl upon her words. Finding them challenging which meant she was back talking him. She was staying from her place as a Molly. Honeythistle felt his lip curl back a second, displaying his sharp fangs - wrong move, buddy. This was not how he was supposed to approach the Molly. Cloudstrike and himself had enough fights already. And, they usually...didn't end greatly. It was a surprise enough that the ending of their argument was pretty bittersweet. As quick as his aggression came, it left. Feeling the glistening pelt of the Molly leaning against him, soothed him for only a moment. It took away the sudden attitude problem he had, and he emitted out a soft purr. Honeythistle didn't think he needed to ask her about what happened. It came to his understanding that Cloudstrike was not paying attention. But maybe, possibly she wanted to tell him her version of the story. To be honest, Honeythistle didn't notice he was yelling at her. Or, causing the indignation in her mood. Slowly, he was reeling her in, her reactive mood settling as his was. His was more of a small spark that could ignite at the tiniest of an unwanted action. Honeythistle turned his head, settling his chin on top of her forehead. "I didn't know there was a story that went along with it," He mused, his throat stifling in laughter, but no doubt a purr was heard from the silver tom. "Alright, alright, Dove. Tell me what happened." If it was important for him to know, Honeythistle was all ears. Aforementioned, Honeythistle gotten to know the Molly back in Riverclan. He knew how naive and distracted she could get. To think she could tell him a tale pertaining to how she got lost in the crowd, made Honeythistle whiskers tickle with humor.

(I can imagine your sadness ;w; )

Captain October 18th, 2017 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constellation (Post 405680)

It was nice to be sitting next to another he gotten to know before the gathering. Normally, Tigerbreeze wasn't afraid to throw himself into the crowd. Coming out with a few friends tailing behind him, but he had been plagued with his sudden loss, that making friends deterred him more than anything. It made him feel that he didn't need any others to be around. Wildfire, she was different though. There was no doubt that Tigerbreeze found a friend on the oddball next to him. "Thanks for that. I can't imagine how bored you must had been without me." To think their friendship started as an excited. He was supposed to chase the she cat off their territory, but instead, he allowed her to relax in a tree. It occurred to him that he never asked her how she learned to climb one. Riverclan cats were known for their swimming not climbing. Was it possible that she was half clan? Possibly...Tigerbreeze shrugged the thought off, and odded vigorously upon her next words. "Oh, yes. I'm very a-hrm, whatever you said. Yup. I'm that." He lifted a paw, pointing to his sleek chest and gave it a lick to bring it over his head. Tigerbreeze figured, it must had been a compliment from her. Unless...she was insulting him without him knowing. There was no doubt that she was far more intelligent than this tiger printed Tom. He lacked the smarts - most of it, anyway. But, he carried the skill. A fast learner of all sorts. Fast, strong, climber, swimmer? No. Never. This Tom wouldn't swim even if he needed to save his own life. The ginger feline's question caught him off guard. He set a paw down, glanced at her, then back at the crowd of cats. Rolling his eyes to the side, Tigerbreeze twisted his neck to hear a couple satisfying cracks. "Same old, same old. Fine. Dandy. Happy. No more, no less. Thank you for asking." Lies. All lies. Even if he seen her as a friend, he wouldn't understand why she would care that he lost his best friend, and that he haven't seen his love in a while. Then, he settled into a bit of silence, staring at his paws with a longing gaze. He closed his eyes for a mere moments, and instantly a picture of a pretty multi colored Molly popped up. A face of curiosity, and a mind ready to absorb new knowledge. Meadowpaw was almost a warrior, but she would never be able to become such. Tigerbreeze remembered vividly when she told him that once she became a warrior, she would call herself Meadowbreeze, just so they could be "twinning". Tigerbreeze tilted his head towards his company, a small smile gracing his face. " Well, if you want to talk. You need to come and see me more. After all, don't you love just barging into others' territory? " he gave a slight chuckle, and nudged her with his. Ah, playfulness easily got him back on the right track, and away from depressing memories. "But, yeah. On a serious note - how have you been?"

Due to the fact that Wildfire was overly confident and flirtatious almost all the time, many cats would think that she had tons of friends, admirers and followers even because of this, but in reality, the only friend she had right now was this Thunderclan tomcat - Tigerbreeze. She liked his company more than the shecat liked to admit, to be honest. He was certainly different than any Riverclan male that she had ever met before, but she couldn’t really put such things into specific details. “Quite bored, all these cats around here have nothing interesting to listen in on.” She said with a slight roll of her eyes before casting a small smirk in his direction, “I bet your heart skipped a beat when you saw me here.” Of course, it was just mere joke ands tease, as the two of them always did. It was such an odd friendship that the cats shared, meeting firstly because of her lacking sense of rules. Wildfire didn’t mind this though, she liked the playful banter they had going on when they first met about a moon or two ago. She brought a paw to her muzzle as she uttered a small, sweetened giggle at his words responding to her claim about him being assertive. “Indeed.” Wildfire said with a smile resting on her maw as she brought her paw back down to the ground. Her smile, however, did not stay once he replied to her about how he was doing. Something was wrong, definitely wrong. Throughout her life, the Riverclan shecat could pick up on other cats when they lie, but even a mousebrain could see that Tigerbreeze was not okay - then something came to realization. Why did she care? She barely knew him and it was his own life, the male would without a doubt keep his troubles from her. Wildfire was silent as she gazed at the warrior, who looked down at his paws with a sunken look. The red-furred female’s ears flattened slightly at this and without much thought, she sat a little closer to him. Wildfire than rested the tip of her tail on his in a supportive manner. “Listen,” She said, hoping that he would see her as serious now, even though they joked all the time, “I don’t know what you’re going through and I don’t expect you to tell me, but I just want you to know that I think you’re pretty great, even though we haven’t known each other that long.” She told him with a softened look in her amber-hued eyes, “Things will get better, I just know it.” After that being said, the young warrior noticed a few Riverclan cats looking at her out of the corner of her eye. Wildfire then stood up and looked directly at them with a frown. “Stare a little longer, maybe you’ll finally see what it’s like to have a good friend.” She hissed at them and the cats were a bit surprised at this, eyes widening as they turned away to go back to what they were doing. Her tail lashed behind her as she sat down a few pawsteps away from Tiger breeze, giving a slight sigh. “Honestly..” She muttered under her breath before looking back to her friend. “Oh, you’ll definitely be seeing more of me.” Wildfire teased him, “Don’t even doubt me on that. Besides, who else will be there to tease you?” They both shared a friendly chuckle and a playful nudge of paws that made the female smile once again, knowing that she had a good cat with her right now. “Overall, I’ve been fine. Nothing truly interesting has happened since our little banter in the tree. I’m sorry that I was unable to find your Shadowclan shecat, I really did look for her - they just returned to camp before I had a chance to search further.” Deep down, the female did really feel bad for letting him down after saying that she would find Desertpelt for him, but she kept that to herself.

Casual Scribbles October 18th, 2017 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 406326)
"Maybe we can sneak off to train?" He asked, his eyes shinning. Badger looked at Burrpaw. "I-i mean... We can come here soon?"

Burrpaw's eyes widened. "Y-you mean, the two of us training together? On a regular basis?" He asked. Burrpaw felt his ears grow warm.

Deerlie October 18th, 2017 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 406382)

Burrpaw's eyes widened. "Y-you mean, the two of us training together? On a regular basis?" He asked. Burrpaw felt his ears grow warm.

"Yeah." She purred, her eyes sparkled with happiness.
[imma change him to a female.]

Ainz Ooal Gown October 18th, 2017 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 406314)
Blackfrost leaned against Crowhawk, drinking in his comforting scent as the two looked up at the stars to pass the time. She listened to him speak of being the brightest star up there someday, when he was in Starclan, to which the shecat smiled with lightened purr stirring in her throat. “Without a doubt.” The black-and-white-furred female agreed, “Do you think I would be a bright star?” Her tone was a bit thoughtful as the young warrior gazed up at the full-moon and stars alike that coated the night sky above them.

He purred when she agreed with him on his statement. It made him feel warm inside. He looked over to her when she asked how bright she will be. "You will be just as bright as I am." He whispered. "Two bright stars, next to each other in the sky." He smiled up at the sky imagining that. "Yes. The cats after us will know exactly who we are."

Fab4evagirl October 18th, 2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 406227)
Lynxsky cocked her head," Oh Pinkpaw! I met her older siblings during the flood...Bluepaw and Orangepaw of Shadowclan! Unfortunately no. But Galaxysky was mentored by me until the last moon of apprenticehood when I had to step down and be a queen...he really is mad at me for that." She meowed.

"He shoudn't be," Daisywind said. She whispered to Lynxsky so Featherflight couldn't hear. "He's a tom. He wouldn't understand."

Static October 18th, 2017 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 404905)
Haha, I've know idea what's to do with him now; Coyotecry isn't a big talker))
Coyotecry sat in silence, unwinding his tail from around his tabby paws and flicking it back and forth with seriousness. He wasn't one for mindless talking, and rose a paw to lick at it absentmindedly. Hopefully, he wasn't boring the younger tom; he knew how most of them liked to chat and share stories.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 404817)
Burningforest nodded,and went silent,looking up at the leaders.'How do they become so powerful?' he thought curiously,getting into a more comfortable position.

She nodded."Same here.But what if a warrior where to attack you?" She asked?She didn't know if warriors would do this,but she did know that some played dirty for whatever reason.

He sighed,” I know a group of apprentices would help me or a warrior would.”[/QUOTE]
(should we leave it off here?)
Burningforest shuffled his paws.'This is getting awkward...' he thought.Being the talkative cat he was,it didn't seem right to just be sitting here in silence,but he couldn't. He glanced at cayotecry and tried to think of a way to get the conversation started again.
______
"But what if..." Riverpaw trailed off,not able to think of a good excuse.She din't want to admit it to herself,but she realized she cared for him more than she should

Casual Scribbles October 18th, 2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay-Jay (Post 406399)
"Yeah." She purred, her eyes sparkled with happiness.
[imma change him to a female.]

(Why? They can be gay)

Mango October 18th, 2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbowmist (Post 406407)
"He shoudn't be," Daisywind said. She whispered to Lynxsky so Featherflight couldn't hear. "He's a tom. He wouldn't understand."

She nodded,” I think I sorta understand Pinkpaw...as I’ve learned some from Bluepaw and Orangepaw...there parents were kittypets, but died and they fled in a fire, Purplepaw, Pinkpaw, and Redpaw went to Thunderclan, Bluepaw and Orangpaw fled to Shadowclan, and Greenpaw and Yellowpaw went to Windclan. They don’t know what became of there parents.” She meowed.

Mango October 18th, 2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 406412)
He sighed,” I know a group of apprentices would help me or a warrior would.”

(should we leave it off here?)
Burningforest shuffled his paws.'This is getting awkward...' he thought.Being the talkative cat he was,it didn't seem right to just be sitting here in silence,but he couldn't. He glanced at cayotecry and tried to think of a way to get the conversation started again.
______
"But what if..." Riverpaw trailed off,not able to think of a good excuse.She din't want to admit it to herself,but she realized she cared for him more than she should[/QUOTE]
Lionpaw sighed,” I can protect myself. I am am able to do the front paw strike.”” He meowed kinda finding it cute that she worried about him.

dionysus October 18th, 2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constellation (Post 406374)

Honeythistle could had let out a growl upon her words. Finding them challenging which meant she was back talking him. She was staying from her place as a Molly. Honeythistle felt his lip curl back a second, displaying his sharp fangs - wrong move, buddy. This was not how he was supposed to approach the Molly. Cloudstrike and himself had enough fights already. And, they usually...didn't end greatly. It was a surprise enough that the ending of their argument was pretty bittersweet. As quick as his aggression came, it left. Feeling the glistening pelt of the Molly leaning against him, soothed him for only a moment. It took away the sudden attitude problem he had, and he emitted out a soft purr. Honeythistle didn't think he needed to ask her about what happened. It came to his understanding that Cloudstrike was not paying attention. But maybe, possibly she wanted to tell him her version of the story. To be honest, Honeythistle didn't notice he was yelling at her. Or, causing the indignation in her mood. Slowly, he was reeling her in, her reactive mood settling as his was. His was more of a small spark that could ignite at the tiniest of an unwanted action. Honeythistle turned his head, settling his chin on top of her forehead. "I didn't know there was a story that went along with it," He mused, his throat stifling in laughter, but no doubt a purr was heard from the silver tom. "Alright, alright, Dove. Tell me what happened." If it was important for him to know, Honeythistle was all ears. Aforementioned, Honeythistle gotten to know the Molly back in Riverclan. He knew how naive and distracted she could get. To think she could tell him a tale pertaining to how she got lost in the crowd, made Honeythistle whiskers tickle with humor.

(I can imagine your sadness ;w; )

Cloudstrike didn't react to Honeythistle's growl, not wanting to make a wrong move and add more fuel to his anger. Still slumped over from pouting and indignation, she completely missed his facial expression. However, she could feel his rising temper charge the air until she managed to abate it by leaning against him. Not that that was her intention, but he'd abated her own through his words. Cloudstrike listened to his purr but didn't echo it, waiting for his response. It came after he placed his head atop hers and Cloudstrike began explaining what had happened in a tone that made it clear that it was important to her. "Well, I heard a rustling noise and went to see what was making it, but I remembered that you wanted me not to wander away, so I turned back and started following you again. It wasn't for another couple of minutes that I realized the silver tail tip I was following wasn't yours! See, I tried to follow. It's not my fault that your tail tip looks like every other cat's!" Her voice was still sullen, and she moved to look into Honeythistle's eyes with an earnest look in her own.

Barnabas October 18th, 2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven & Co (Post 406193)
The young calico smiled, bumping her head into the tom's chest and purring, this made her so happy, to know that he would be there! "I-I don't want to lose you either, Spiderpaw." Blossompaw mewed, her tail stroking his back with her feathery tail, she just couldn't tell him how she loved him, she was just at a loss of words.

(It's so sad that they can't find away to tell each other)
Spiderpaw wrapped his tail around her with a loud purr. "You know how to find me around camp and you know where I sleep now, so if you need anything I'm right here" meowed Spiderpaw.

Phoenix Flames October 18th, 2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 406038)
”It’ll be alright,” she finally sighed, not even believing her own words. Blazingstar was about to declare war at the Gathering — of all places! But what better way to inform the clans? Now would the other clans get involved or stay out of it? Ugh, it was all giving her a headache. She leaned her head on Blizzardfrost’s shoulder using it as a support. “We'll be okay.”

Blizzardfrost looked at the she-cat as she leaned her head on his shoulder. I'll protect you..", the white tom snapped his mouth shut as soon as he realized the words that came out of his mouth. He blushed in embarrassment, scuffling his paws against the sand beneath his paws. Why did I say that?, he thought, staring at his paws.

Fab4evagirl October 18th, 2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 406447)
She nodded,” I think I sorta understand Pinkpaw...as I’ve learned some from Bluepaw and Orangepaw...there parents were kittypets, but died and they fled in a fire, Purplepaw, Pinkpaw, and Redpaw went to Thunderclan, Bluepaw and Orangpaw fled to Shadowclan, and Greenpaw and Yellowpaw went to Windclan. They don’t know what became of there parents.” She meowed.

"I wish I could duo something," Daisywind said.
"I can't imagine if that happened to me," said Featherflight.

zinfranny October 18th, 2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bright (Post 406206)

@Inglewood Binks

snowyclaw sat beside his twin sister, whiskermoon, listening to everyone's casual chatting, but also keeping an eye on the leaders. his eyes laid upon all these familiar cats, then came across an all too familiar feline. well, he could never be too familiar. it was gyrewind, and he didn't seem all too occupied. now's my chance! he was going to talk to gyre, but like a normal cat. he swallowed before rising from his haunches, lifting his fluffy raccoon tail from the forest floor. this gained a questioning look from the she-cat beside him. "i'm gonna go talk to, uh, him." whiskermoon would know who he was talking about by now, from what he's been telling her. he nodded in gyre's direction, just to make sure she knew, and began padding off with a playful tease heard from behind, which came from his older sister. he made his way through the crowd, trying to push past his fellow clanmates before he finally tumbled before him, the tall, russet-brown former leader of thunderclan. was that too much work to just mess up again in front of him? nah. his aquamarine orbs met the peculiar, silver-greens. he had to look up to greet gyrewind with a bright smile.

"hey."

gyrewind sat alone, thoughts for company. his thoughts were enough to occupy him, even if they weren't always a good guest.
if looks could kill, thunderclan surely would be dead. gyrewind could feel the hostility from windclan, hot, heavy, and distressing, and took the spare time before announcements to observe the variety of exchanges between clans. as if to spare him from his own mind, a feline stumbled in front of his nose, and definitely wasn't anyone from another clan looking to bicker. there was a bit of a painful pause as the cat literally stumbled in front of him, casting him a big-eyed gaze after finding his footing.
"hey," gyrewind replied with a two parts friendly, one part relieved smile. it was indeed comforting to talk to somebody who wasn't affected by the bitter crackling between feline at the moment.
gyrewind squinted his eyes down at the very familiar but simultaneously questionable cat. he had to make a guess between two identical twins, a mistake he had made before; snowyclaw or whiskermoon.
"...snowyclaw?" gyrewind tried as politely as he could.

Gone October 18th, 2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparkleDemon (Post 406466)

(It's so sad that they can't find away to tell each other)
Spiderpaw wrapped his tail around her with a loud purr. "You know how to find me around camp and you know where I sleep now, so if you need anything I'm right here" meowed Spiderpaw.

(Ye ;3; )

Blossompaw met his gaze and blushed, fur heating up badly, she then reached up, and without a single word, brought his face close and pressed her muzzle against his, sharing what would be a kiss, she was so small so she had to bring his head down to hers. But, thinking about it, did she really need to tell him when she could simply show him? "You don't know how happy knowing that you're here for me makes me..." She purred.

Deerlie October 18th, 2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian (Post 406437)

(Why? They can be gay)

Yessssss}

The tom looked at him, waiting for a reply.

wolfie October 18th, 2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird (Post 406002)

Drizzleflower smiled at her son's comment. "Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. It depends on the news. The leaders seem to be taking a while to share, so that might be dragging it out." She chuckled a bit, her heart swelling.

(aa their relationship is so adorable already)

(I know <3 Sorry it took longer than expected, I had band and school)

Wolfpaw huffed, " I hope they don't think we are staying here forever!" Yet he knew he would never leave without the leader saying so. Even if he wished to. " But I guess we have to wait!" He added, looking at some of the nearby warriors that weren't in their clan. Wolfpaw made have stared too long because someone caught his `glance`, quickly turning away to his mother.

russet October 18th, 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 406558)
(I know <3 Sorry it took longer than expected, I had band and school)

Wolfpaw huffed, " I hope they don't think we are staying here forever!" Yet he knew he would never leave without the leader saying so. Even if he wished to. " But I guess we have to wait!" He added, looking at some of the nearby warriors that weren't in their clan. Wolfpaw made have stared too long because someone caught his `glance`, quickly turning away to his mother.

Drizzleflower's ears pricked as Snowstar quieted down the clans. "Oh, looks like Snowstar's about to speak! Be quiet." She looked up at the large stones and listened to her leader. Her ears flattened as Blazingstar began to yowl. Her stomach churned. She felt anxiety building up inside of her. "W...Wolfpaw..." She tried to notify her son of her anxiety attack and then crumpled to the ground, panting.

vellichor October 18th, 2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 406467)

Blizzardfrost looked at the she-cat as she leaned her head on his shoulder. I'll protect you..", the white tom snapped his mouth shut as soon as he realized the words that came out of his mouth. He blushed in embarrassment, scuffling his paws against the sand beneath his paws. Why did I say that?, he thought, staring at his paws.

Wavesplash laughed. Not in a mean way, or to mock Blizzardfrost. More as a humorous laugh, a sweet sound. “I’m sure you will,” she purred, fur warming. “Or...” Wavesplash stood in front of the larger tom and continued. “I’ll have to protect you.” ‘ Did I just say that?!’ she thought, internally gasping and blushing outwardly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Jay (Post 406050)
Darkpaw faintly cocked his head. Not many ask me if I'm alright. "I-uh... I'm perfectly fine, Sharppaw," he stuttered after a moment, "What could be wrong at a time like this?" He searched for an expression amidst the other tom's face. It was as if Sharppaw was concentrating on something as he looked up into the overcast abyss. Why did he flatten his ears? Darkpaw narrowed his eyes, surveying harder. "Is something wrong, Sharppaw? You seem to be concentrating on something that is up to no good," He meowed, finally looking away from the other apprentice with a light sigh.

The Maine coon focused his attention on Darkpaw who had asked him a question. “Hmm?” he spoke, missing what the other apprentice had asked. “ Oh...” realizing what he had been asked a few heartbeats after he had questioned it, Sharppaw evaded the question. It wasn’t that he wanted to hide if from his fellow apprentice and only friend, Darkpaw. It was that he couldn’t explain the pit in his stomach. He couldn’t describe how he was feeling. How he thought something awful was to happen. Even if he knew how to word his response, he was afraid he might be ridiculed and lose his only friend. “Are you sure you’re alright?” he finally asked, concern shining in his green eyes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fern (Post 406061)
Dustpaw spotted an apprentice sized cat nearby, looking around with flattened ears. The tom smiled lightly, bounding over since his mentor gave him permission to walk around. He decided to approach the other cat from their front, not wanting to startle them by accident. "Hi, I'm Dustpaw." He whispered, his smooth dark grey fur shining. It was apparent that he was a little bigger than other apprentices, around the waist that is, but he decided he'd try and make a friend anyway. The tom smiled and looked to the other apprentice, hoping they wouldn't shun him away like how most others did.

Ravenpaw’s eyes found a smaller cat walking around — no, walking to them. They sat down, awaiting the approaching cat. They became nervous, anticipating the conversation ahead. What if the cat made fun of them for being non-binary? Why did the cat come over to them? Why were they even chosen? Ravenpaw wished they weren’t so socially awkward. It was most likely from their abusive rogue parents who always put them down. They fled to WindClan, officially becoming an apprentice. But their past looked over them like a dark thundercloud. Speech snapped them out of their trance. “Hello,” they replied, voice hinting happiness. They studied the apprentice before them, ending up thinking they were in no danger. “I’m Ravenpaw.”

Brunch October 18th, 2017 05:46 PM

This it... This is it... Canineheart repeated again and again in her mind. Snowstar, supposed 'righteous' leader of ThunderClan, was standing there, defending herself. She flexed her claws into the dirt that seemingly rumbled with the fury that radiated from all WindClan cats, as well as others. Canineheart let a yowl ring from her parted lips. She couldn't hold her anger, not any longer, when death had come knocking, all because of Snowstar. "You are a murderer! You call yourself a leader?!" Canineheart's voice rose with the rest of the cats, "You starved us! It's a miracle we're still alive!"

Undercover October 18th, 2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 405944)
Breezetail nodded thoughtfully at Oakenshade's response. RiverClan was perhaps the luckiest Clan at the moment; they weren't worrying about the distant threat of the Dusk Syndicate, or in danger of the sparks flying between WindClan and ThunderClan. Yes, they had their own problems, but the black and white tom couldn't help but feel they paled in comparison to his own, regardless of how selfish that seemed. He quickly shook away the thought and cleared his throat in order to meow, "It's good to know everything is well with you. It gives me one less cat to worry about."

He paused for a moment before sighing, "I find it hard to lie or even omit, so I have to say I think you lucky, Oakenshade. WindClan is so tense at the moment I can hardly walk through the camp without my fur prickling, and I know others feel the same." He decided not to say anything about Blazingstar's plans, feeling it would be disloyal to his Clan. All the same, he couldn't help but worry. What if Russetstar decided to pick a side in this war? What if he didn't pick WindClan's? Loyal as he was, he didn't know if he could bring himself to attack Oakenshade. With luck on his side, no cat would dare break the truce, and he could simply avoid the RiverClan tom in any battles that occurred. Of course, that was if Blazingstar even decided to announce this; maybe he'd change his mind last minute. The chances of that were very low... Oh StarClan, please let this end peacefully!

Oakenshade smiled, his tail flicking back and forth. He studied the tom before him; he did look a littleness stressed if he were to be honest. The dark tabby looked up at the great rock, his keen gaze curious. Should they have begun the gathering yet? Shrugging to himself, he turned back to Breezetail, his gaze open and emotion-free. "Well," he meowed, blinking his eyes with sympathy. "I hope all clears up well. If I do say so, ThunderClan looks rather tense as well."

Leucos October 18th, 2017 05:50 PM

badgerthroat sighed as he sat down his ears twitched as he listened to the gossip and rumors . It could not be true ! Gatherings are times of peace , why fight?why kill others it's pointless. He hoped that snowstar had a great reason and would protect them all. The tom glanced around as he was starting to feel awkward and scared he didn't like fighting but if it was his clan ,or friend he will fight . He cleaned his brown white and black speckled fur with a nervous of his tail .
" please let this turn out alright let it turn out alrighgt " he said to himself repeatedly . His yellow eyes took quick glances at every one

@Darky

Darky October 18th, 2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 406620)
badgerthroat sighed as he sat down his ears twitched as he listened to the gossip and rumors . It could not be true ! Gatherings are times of peace , why fight?why kill others it's pointless. He hoped that snowstar had a great reason and would protect them all. The tom glanced around as he was starting to feel awkward and scared he didn't like fighting but if it was his clan ,or friend he will fight . He cleaned his brown white and black speckled fur with a nervous of his tail .
" please let this turn out alright let it turn out alrighgt " he said to himself repeatedly . His yellow eyes took quick glances at every one

@Darky

Breezefoot saw badgerthroat as she was with her sister.
"Hello" brezzy said.

Undercover October 18th, 2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 406412)

Coyotecry looked up at the leaders, his tail flicking lazily. He thought that the leaders would have started the gathering by now, but he assume s they were taking there time. His gaze wandered absentmindedly around at the sea of cats that surrounded the tow toms. He looked quickly over at Blazingforest with a blank gaze, a half-smile decorating his slender maw. "Sorry if my silence bothers you." He meowed quietly, humor creeping into his gaze. He knew many cats didn't like to sit in silence, though it never bothered him.

Leucos October 18th, 2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 406622)

Breezefoot saw badgerthroat as she was with her sister.
"Hello" brezzy said.

" heh looks like we have a scaredy cat sis " primfur meowed with a giggle , the dark gray she cat could tell he was from thunderclan , but strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. She smiled as her tail thrashed happily in a greating.

badgerthroat ears perked and he hopped to his feet about an inch off the ground with a nervous mrrow . He smelled riverclan scent! No no no, he was never great with riverclan cats " h-hello. I'm b-badgerthroat ,you from riverclan? " he asked in a shakey tone , he slowly crept up to them " and I'm not a scaredy cat " he meowed

fresh October 18th, 2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 406158)
"So far? I really like hunting. It feels good to add to the freshkill pile," the shecat meowed, pride in her voice. "I like battle training though and I hope I get better. I was a kittypet before, and I got attacked by a dog once," she admitted, her torn ear flicking as if it remembered that day as well as she did.

The molly's eyes widened with wonder. "You have the Clan leader as your mentor, and you were a kittypet?" Snowpaw purred excitedly. She sighed, tail waving slightly behind her. When she spoke again, her mew was wistful. "I wish I had a life as exciting as yours. Facing off against a dog? Whew. That must've been hard."

ShiningFern October 18th, 2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 406593)
Ravenpaw’s eyes found a smaller cat walking around — no, walking to them. They sat down, awaiting the approaching cat. They became nervous, anticipating the conversation ahead. What if the cat made fun of them for being non-binary? Why did the cat come over to them? Why were they even chosen? Ravenpaw wished they weren’t so socially awkward. It was most likely from their abusive rogue parents who always put them down. They fled to WindClan, officially becoming an apprentice. But their past looked over them like a dark thundercloud. Speech snapped them out of their trance. “Hello,” they replied, voice hinting happiness. They studied the apprentice before them, ending up thinking they were in no danger. “I’m Ravenpaw.”

Dustpaw smiled again, a little calmer than before. "Hi." He said softly, ear prickling. The other apprentice's voice seemed to have a hint of....well they didn't sound sad at least. "Is this your first gathering, I haven't seen you around before?" He continued, making small talk with the other cat. His eyes glowed with hopefulness that Ravenpaw would keep talking to him and not run off. Or at least not make fun of him before they left. For starters, Dustpaw was chubbier, making him look younger than his actual age or lazy. Next, he was homosexual. Which made some cats tell him he was heading to the dark forest once he dies. Dustpaw smiled again, looking at Ravenpaw.

Darky October 18th, 2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 406633)
" heh looks like we have a scaredy cat sis " primfur meowed with a giggle , the dark gray she cat could tell he was from thunderclan , but strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. She smiled as her tail thrashed happily in a greating.

badgerthroat ears perked and he hopped to his feet about an inch off the ground with a nervous mrrow . He smelled riverclan scent! No no no, he was never great with riverclan cats " h-hello. I'm b-badgerthroat ,you from riverclan? " he asked in a shakey tone , he slowly crept up to them " and I'm not a scaredy cat " he meowed

"No I'm from windclan, I'm brezzyfoot but I go by breezy" the shecat meowed.
"this is my older sister primfur" brezzy said.

Leucos October 18th, 2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 406675)

"No I'm from windclan, I'm brezzyfoot but I go by breezy" the shecat meowed.
"this is my older sister primfur" brezzy said.

" oi! Don't go assuming us to be riverclan . But nice to meet you badgerthroat" primfur smiled calmly . What was up with this tom? Some one sneak a bug in his dinner? She shrugged and yawned

badgerthroat sighed in relief " sorry I smelled riverclan I'm to scared right now about what rumors have been spreading. Nice to meet you breezy . I'm thunderclan " He meowed AND Dipped His Head In REspect With A Smile.they Seemed Alright FOr Windclanners

FadingEchoes October 18th, 2017 06:45 PM

Frostedpaw's tail flicked with excitement as she looked at the surrounding cats. This was her first Gathering and she could hardly keep herself from running off to talk to every cat from every clan, oblivious of the high tensions.
@Chameleon

Dovekit12 October 18th, 2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosePelt145 (Post 406263)
JaggedSpot gasped. "Really? Why haven't I seen you...?" she then shook her head. "I'm new, so maybe that's why..." she smiled at Whitebird. "We are from Thunder Clan, too."

She saw a mouse dart by and watched it hungrily, but stayed where she was. She turned back to Whitebird. "How many moons old are you?"

"I'm 44 moons you?" Whitebird said inquisitively.

Undercover October 18th, 2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 406281)
“Perhaps..” Newtpaw uttered, her tone somewhat quiet as her gaze rested on the ground in front of her. There were times when the small apprentice blamed herself for many things, especially for being so awkward and uncomfortable for others to be around - maybe that was because Lionpaw abandoned her after they moved back to their camp? He finally had come to his senses about the munchkin and found someone better, it wasn’t that uncommon or surprising, for that matter. She drew away from her self-conscious thoughts though and turned her head to look at Ebureanpaw with a sweetened smile, at least he didn’t find her boring and abandon her. Well, the short-legged female didn’t know how this Windclan apprentice thought of her, but she did not dare dwell on it now. “That’s one of the few good things that come with the aftermath of something like this.” Newtpaw said with an agreeing nod of her head, the shecat’s tail swishing along the front beside her with a sense of contentedness. In the past, she usually had to sit back and wait for others to actually notice her - like Lionpaw, her old best friend, and Brightfluff, her previous mentor. These days, Newtpaw had Raspberrybubble as her mentor and she had already made a new friend in Ebureanpaw. Things were looking much better for her, maybe she just needed to focus on that and move on. “Your long legs will only get you so far, Windclanner!” She teased, playfully pawing his shoulder, “We Shadowclanners have strength like you wouldn’t believe!” This was fun.

[ It's completely fine. ^^ ]

Eburneanpaw purred. He really liked this she-cat. Even if she was from a different clan. His tail flicked with pleasure as she teased him. He got to his paws in one swift moment and growled playfully. "So far!?" He meowed in mock fierceness. "I bet they could get me farther than your legs could ever get you!" He stuck his rump in the air, thin tail waving wildly. "Your strength is nothing compared to mine, O-brave-cat-who-dares-tease-me!" He laughed at his own joke, realizing he was teasing her as well. "I bet I could finish off a ShadowClan kit like you any day!" He made sure to keep his ears perked in a friendly way and made sure his voice stayed teasing. He didn't want any cat to think they were having a real fight. It was a gathering, after all. "Come and get me, if you dare!"

Mango October 18th, 2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadingEchoes (Post 406691)
Frostedpaw's tail flicked with excitement as she looked at the surrounding cats. This was her first Gathering and she could hardly keep herself from running off to talk to every cat from every clan, oblivious of the high tensions.
@Chameleon

Cuckootree saw that Frostpaw was rather Excited. My first gathering wasn't full of tentions. Is it safe to let her socailize...ehh...just not Windclanners he grunted," Go sociailize, just avoid Windclanners." He meowed.