Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64411)

CinnamonCookie December 22nd, 2016 07:46 PM

Re: ThunderClan Territory

Falconkit sprung up. "What!" she shrieked.

Slash-GNR December 22nd, 2016 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 92021)

"Yeah, what?!" Said burntwhisker in a whiney kit voice.

FOXXRR December 22nd, 2016 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 92020)
The she cat then swatted her paw at the Tom's flank hitting him lightly. This kit soon to be apprentice had no mother or father. They could at least be there for her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 92021)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 92024)
"Yeah, what?!" Said burntwhisker in a whiney kit voice.

"I'm sorry" Foxclaw said, surprised by the sudden resistance, "but I don't want to start a war with Windclan, I have seen too many battles" 'or heard of' his betrayal mind spoke.

Slash-GNR December 22nd, 2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 92031)
"I'm sorry" Foxclaw said, surprised by the sudden resistance, "but I don't want to start a war with Windclan, I have seen too many battles" 'or heard of' his betrayal mind spoke.

The she cat frowned. "Well," she said turning to falconkit. "You are welcome to stay with me in this hollow if you want," she meowed. She then glared at foxclaw.

CinnamonCookie December 22nd, 2016 07:52 PM

"I don't know anyone in Windclan, I'm alone. And that place has bad memories, and you want to send me there? I ran away from Windclan for a reason!" Falconkit fumed. Then she looked at Burntwhisker. "Sure, I'll stay with you."

Slash-GNR December 22nd, 2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 92043)
"I don't know anyone in Windclan, I'm alone. And that place has bad memories, and you want to send me there? I ran away from Windclan for a reason!" Falconkit fumed. Then she looked at Burntwhisker. "Sure, I'll stay with you."

The small she cat smiled at the kit. She had a feeling foxclaw would need to talk to her later on about keeping the kit. She was prepared to defend her case.

FOXXRR December 22nd, 2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 92042)
The she cat frowned. "Well," she said turning to falconkit. "You are welcome to stay with me in this hollow if you want," she meowed. She then glared at foxclaw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 92043)

"Fine, have it your way," Foxclaw said, "but if anyone finds out and there is a..." He suddely stopped, as a familiar pain shot through his chest. 'You're going to die' His thought said. 'Go away' he thought, as he collapsed to the ground.

CinnamonCookie December 22nd, 2016 08:03 PM

"Foxclaw!" Falconkit ran to him. "Burntwhisker, where's camp?" she looked at the she-cat with teary eyes.

Slash-GNR December 22nd, 2016 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 92067)
"Fine, have it your way," Foxclaw said, "but if anyone finds out and there is a..." He suddely stopped, as a familiar pain shot through his chest. 'You're going to die' His thought said. 'Go away' he thought, as he collapsed to the ground.

Burntwhisker leaped up and stood over the tom nudging him. "Foxclaw!" She said with a scarred tone and worry in her hazel eyes. Her body began to shake. He can't die. No, she wouldn't say it. "Falconkit, do you know anything about herbs?!" Why would a kit know about herbs? She screamed at herself inside her head. She looked back down at the tom and nudged him.

Slash-GNR December 22nd, 2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 92071)
"Foxclaw!" Falconkit ran to him. "Burntwhisker, where's camp?" she looked at the she-cat with teary eyes.

"Not far from here," she said. "But the med cat is working on other cats from the battle most likely. Plus I'm not sure if we have time," she said as her breathing became thicker as her throat filled with held back tears.