Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Hexict December 8th, 2016 06:06 AM

Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Jalid sat alone in the clearing as he waited for Shrew and Tigergrowl to return - though he didn't know Tigergrowl and honestly didn't care if he never spoke to the tom again. Though his black ears perked up when he heard Blazingnight calling out to the clan. Like everyone of his clanmates, the young tom made his way towards the Highbranch to listen to what his leader had to announce to the clan.

He realized that this was a ranking ceremony, meaning some of them would be changing ranks. He had been keeping track of when he'd become an apprentice and he registered that he was now six moons old and was about to get his apprentice name. Jalid wasn't the happiest cat in the clan and felt like a fish out of water, especially with the facts that he was born outside the clans, his family was falling apart and that his father had a whole nothing family with in the clan. Yup, he felt out of place here. But the tuxedo knew how much this all meant to his mother and didn't want to bring it up to her. Especially not at the moment.

The tom wished that Shrew had made it back from her hunting trip with the strange warrior in time to see him gain his new name as well as a mentor, but as he watched the entrance with unwavering yellow orbs, he had to admit that she wasn't going to be able to make it. He simply gave a sigh and returned his gaze towards Blazingnight and waited for her to continue.

seasalt December 8th, 2016 06:46 AM

Blizzardkit strutted out of the nursery confidently, his amber eyes gleaming. His apprentice ceremony, at last. He smirked, looking at the leader, giving an impatient twitch of the tail. His pelt was usually always groomed by himself, so he didn't need to have his mother groom him like he was only 1 moon old. His striking amber orbs sliced the clearing as he watched all the warriors, apprentices, and to be apprentices settle. I hope I get a mentor who agrees with my views, if not, then their an idiot. Who doesn't think Blazingnight is a good leader? Blizzardkit thought to himself, proud that atleast most of the clan agree'd that Blazingnight would make the clan strong, he wasn't an ignorant kit. The tom kit lifted his head proudly, his frame shifting causing leaves to unsettle and whisk away.

The Cannibal December 8th, 2016 01:41 PM

Ibispaw padded more towards the center of camp as opposed to the outskirts in which he had been settled mere moments before, quietly contemplating what was going on and when he'd be given his warrior name. He had an idea that it had been about 6 moons of training he had been through, making him twelve moons, so did Jaguarclaw think he was ready yet? Even though he didn't enjoy hunting too much, which was an important part of being a warrior?
Who knows, he certainly didn't. But nonetheless, he settled on the outskirts of the gathering crowd, a thought occurring to him that maybe this was his warrior ceremony.
Or.. Perhaps it was simply an apprentice ceremony, or some other cats warrior ceremony.
Wrinkling his nose in a small scowl, he looked towards the ground and flattened his ears a bit, waiting for Blazingnight to continue with whatever announcement she had for the clan, his yellow eyes remaining focused on the ground.

Jaguarclaw probably doesn't think I'm ready because I have a hard time killing those little animals. Hmph. Maybe I just don't want their innocent blood on my claws. Fighting is different, at least cats deserve it. We're always killing the little animals, hurting each other, cat's deserve to get hurt, but the prey.. They don't deserve the cruelty we induce upon them. I'll get my warrior name some day.
Thought the cat sourly, his face flashing with anger momentarily before he forced himself to take a breath and look back up at the leader, still waiting for her to speak, his face solemn and rather blank.

Gusty December 8th, 2016 04:46 PM

Although Mintpaw was nowhere near to becoming a warrior yet, and had no important purpose to meet around the ShadowClan highbranch, he did so anyways. His light brown tufts of fur swayed in the slight wind, relaxing his hairs and making him feel calmer as a whole.

There seemed to be a couple of ceremonies taking place, according to Blazing's sharp yowl. Although the apprentice was rather indifferent to the new leader as a whole, he was still willing to see all of the meetings that took place.

His rump slid to the ground as he swiveled his ears to and fro, listening to the movements of others around him. There was a little crunches of movement from each step and adjustment, but other than that it was relatively quiet. Listening for the ceremony to begin, the young tom nodded and drew his green orbs towards the highbranch, in a hint of eagerness.

SuspiciousMindz December 8th, 2016 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 68986)
Ibispaw padded more towards the center of camp as opposed to the outskirts in which he had been settled mere moments before, quietly contemplating what was going on and when he'd be given his warrior name. He had an idea that it had been about 6 moons of training he had been through, making him twelve moons, so did Jaguarclaw think he was ready yet? Even though he didn't enjoy hunting too much, which was an important part of being a warrior?
Who knows, he certainly didn't. But nonetheless, he settled on the outskirts of the gathering crowd, a thought occurring to him that maybe this was his warrior ceremony.
Or.. Perhaps it was simply an apprentice ceremony, or some other cats warrior ceremony.
Wrinkling his nose in a small scowl, he looked towards the ground and flattened his ears a bit, waiting for Blazingnight to continue with whatever announcement she had for the clan, his yellow eyes remaining focused on the ground.

Jaguarclaw probably doesn't think I'm ready because I have a hard time killing those little animals. Hmph. Maybe I just don't want their innocent blood on my claws. Fighting is different, at least cats deserve it. We're always killing the little animals, hurting each other, cat's deserve to get hurt, but the prey.. They don't deserve the cruelty we induce upon them. I'll get my warrior name some day.
Thought the cat sourly, his face flashing with anger momentarily before he forced himself to take a breath and look back up at the leader, still waiting for her to speak, his face solemn and rather blank.

Jaguarclaw's sleek spotted pelt flashed in the light. He looked as powerful as ever as he trod across the clearing at Blazingnight's summons. He saw his apprentice, Ibispaw, and gave a small smirk, deciding that perhaps he should sit beside him todaya, as Jaguarclaw knew what this was about even if his apprentice didn't. The Bengal padded right up the young cat and flicked his shoulder with his tail. "I wonder what this meeting is about," he spoke casually, much meaning behind the words. His olive green hues spoke nothing as he gaze proudly at the apprentice. Sure, he didn't like hunting, but every cat had their quirks and Jaguarclaw wasn't one to judge another just on how they behaved.
The Bengal settled himself down, looking up at the dark tabby. He hardly knew the she-cat sitting on the branch, but he felt loyal to her. As everyone in the clan should. Turning his gaze back towards Ibispaw, he gave the younger cat a friendly smirk. He was more than ready to be a warrior, if only he knew the reason for this ceremony.

The Cannibal December 8th, 2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 69245)

Jaguarclaw's sleek spotted pelt flashed in the light. He looked as powerful as ever as he trod across the clearing at Blazingnight's summons. He saw his apprentice, Ibispaw, and gave a small smirk, deciding that perhaps he should sit beside him todaya, as Jaguarclaw knew what this was about even if his apprentice didn't. The Bengal padded right up the young cat and flicked his shoulder with his tail. "I wonder what this meeting is about," he spoke casually, much meaning behind the words. His olive green hues spoke nothing as he gaze proudly at the apprentice. Sure, he didn't like hunting, but every cat had their quirks and Jaguarclaw wasn't one to judge another just on how they behaved.
The Bengal settled himself down, looking up at the dark tabby. He hardly knew the she-cat sitting on the branch, but he felt loyal to her. As everyone in the clan should. Turning his gaze back towards Ibispaw, he gave the younger cat a friendly smirk. He was more than ready to be a warrior, if only he knew the reason for this ceremony.

To be completely honest with himself, he never imagined anyone would willingly come up to him and speak with him, not even his own mentor, so when his shoulder was flicked by the tail of the large tom, Ibispaw flinched a bit in surprise and looked over at Jaguarclaw wide-eyed before relaxing and offering an awkward half-smile at the older tom before looking away with a quiet huff. Though he had to pause, a few pieces clicking in his brain as his mentor spoke. He usually never sits next to me during ceremonies. And to make a direct inquiry as to the subject of this ceremony? Could it be..?
"Probably just another apprentice ceremony." The tailless tom mewed glumly, glancing his yellow gaze over for a moment before looking down at the ground, though he started to have a growing feeling that maybe this was his warrior ceremony. The day he had been looking forward to since he was an apprentice.
"Or maybe some apprentice's are becoming warriors, not me though." Ibispaw's gaze returned to Jaguarclaw, cold, calculating, analyzing any sort of emotion that crossed his face, searching for something that might reveal the answer he wants before returning his gaze to the ground. "Not good enough at hunting to be a warrior." He muttered, mostly to himself, but not caring if his mentor heard it either.

Ever December 8th, 2016 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aashka (Post 68483)
Sharpkit and Shykit walked out of hte nurcery into the clearing, their pelts shining freshly groomed. They went and sat in the clearing

Sharpkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sharppaw. Your mentor will be Adderstrike. I hope they will pass down all she knows on to you.

Shykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Shypaw. Your mentor will be Skybird. I hope they will pass down all she knows on to you.

Ever December 8th, 2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strobelight (Post 68690)
Rowanflash padded to the highbranch and sat near the base of it,He looked up at his leader.

Harekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Harepaw. Your mentor will be Rowanflash. I hope they will pass down all he knows on to you.

Ever December 8th, 2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexict (Post 68716)
Jalid sat alone in the clearing as he waited for Shrew and Tigergrowl to return - though he didn't know Tigergrowl and honestly didn't care if he never spoke to the tom again. Though his black ears perked up when he heard Blazingnight calling out to the clan. Like everyone of his clanmates, the young tom made his way towards the Highbranch to listen to what his leader had to announce to the clan.

He realized that this was a ranking ceremony, meaning some of them would be changing ranks. He had been keeping track of when he'd become an apprentice and he registered that he was now six moons old and was about to get his apprentice name. Jalid wasn't the happiest cat in the clan and felt like a fish out of water, especially with the facts that he was born outside the clans, his family was falling apart and that his father had a whole nothing family with in the clan. Yup, he felt out of place here. But the tuxedo knew how much this all meant to his mother and didn't want to bring it up to her. Especially not at the moment.

The tom wished that Shrew had made it back from her hunting trip with the strange warrior in time to see him gain his new name as well as a mentor, but as he watched the entrance with unwavering yellow orbs, he had to admit that she wasn't going to be able to make it. He simply gave a sigh and returned his gaze towards Blazingnight and waited for her to continue.

Jalid, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Frozenpaw. Your mentor will be Pinestorm. I hope they will pass down all he knows on to you.

Ever December 8th, 2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormiiix (Post 68731)
Blizzardkit strutted out of the nursery confidently, his amber eyes gleaming. His apprentice ceremony, at last. He smirked, looking at the leader, giving an impatient twitch of the tail. His pelt was usually always groomed by himself, so he didn't need to have his mother groom him like he was only 1 moon old. His striking amber orbs sliced the clearing as he watched all the warriors, apprentices, and to be apprentices settle. I hope I get a mentor who agrees with my views, if not, then their an idiot. Who doesn't think Blazingnight is a good leader? Blizzardkit thought to himself, proud that atleast most of the clan agree'd that Blazingnight would make the clan strong, he wasn't an ignorant kit. The tom kit lifted his head proudly, his frame shifting causing leaves to unsettle and whisk away.

Blizzardkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Blizzardpaw. Your mentor will be Deadspirit. I hope they will pass down all she knows on to you.