Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31)

Pluto April 29th, 2020 02:46 PM

Re: RiverClan Clearing

Ivyshine yawned and stretched out on the dry ground in camp, watching as cats hustled and bustled and shared tongues. I should probably find Peachpaw and have a training session with her. She thought staring down at the half-eaten water vole in her paws. She would feel bad if she ate and then proceeded to do nothing the rest of the day. Ivyshine finished the vole and staggered to her paws, smoothing her silver dappled pelt. She looked around, and, noticing a group of apprentices sharing tongues, decided to try and make her way over. Before she reached them, she saw another apprentice, a black and white she-cat by the looks of it, farther away. Why isn’t she with the other apprentices? She wondered , and, steering off her course from the bigger group of apprentices, padded over. “Hey there. You okay?” Ivyshine meowed softly, gold eyes round with a soft worry. She seemed so... quiet.

(Sorry if I misjudged her character but that’s how she seems to bubbly Ivyshine lol @Zesty Mango )

Cobra April 29th, 2020 02:49 PM

Echobreeze looked around for Snowstripe. "Snowstripe?" she called. @Snowstripe

Mango April 29th, 2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 679882)
Ivyshine yawned and stretched out on the dry ground in camp, watching as cats hustled and bustled and shared tongues. I should probably find Peachpaw and have a training session with her. She thought staring down at the half-eaten water vole in her paws. She would feel bad if she ate and then proceeded to do nothing the rest of the day. Ivyshine finished the vole and staggered to her paws, smoothing her silver dappled pelt. She looked around, and, noticing a group of apprentices sharing tongues, decided to try and make her way over. Before she reached them, she saw another apprentice, a black and white she-cat by the looks of it, farther away. Why isn’t she with the other apprentices? She wondered , and, steering off her course from the bigger group of apprentices, padded over. “Hey there. You okay?” Ivyshine meowed softly, gold eyes round with a soft worry. She seemed so... quiet.

(Sorry if I misjudged her character but that’s how she seems to bubbly Ivyshine lol @Zesty Mango )

(About right, but Evening is also huge, warrior sized.)
Eveningpaw flicked her tail up at Ivyshine,” I’m alright. I’m just far to old to hang out with cats that age, they see me more like a mentor or something, and the warriors see me as a little apprentice.” she meowed, pausing,” Sorry if this comes off as weird, but did you used to live in Skyclan? I remember a cat from Skyclan named Ivypaw who looked exactly like you. ” she meowed hoping she wasn’t wrong.

Snowstripe April 29th, 2020 03:38 PM

@Echobreeze18
Snowstripe herd Echobreeze call her name. She walked over to the other she cat. "Need something Echobreeze?" She asked.

Cobra April 29th, 2020 03:41 PM

"Oh! Hey," Echobreeze swallowed nervously. "I'm scared about kitting." she confessed. @Snowstripe

Cobra April 29th, 2020 03:42 PM

Echobreeze sighed. "I'm scared because I won't have a mate to help me. I know we're not mates, but you're a good friend! Could you help me?" @Snowstripe

Snowstripe April 29th, 2020 03:49 PM

@Echobreeze18
"Oh course I'll be here for you." The she cat reassured her new found friend.

Cobra April 29th, 2020 03:51 PM

Echobreeze felt relieved. "Thanks Snowstripe. You're wonderful." @Snowstripe

Snowstripe April 29th, 2020 03:55 PM

@Echobreeze18
Snowstripe smiled glad she had made her fried feel better. The she cat sat down flicking her tail to notify Echobreeze to sit by her.

Cobra April 29th, 2020 03:57 PM

Echobreeze noticed Snowstripe flicking her tail. She sat down rather awkwardly, because of her large belly. "Oof!" Echobreeze exclaimed. "I can't wait till these kits are born!"