Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31)

Lune May 7th, 2020 08:02 PM

Re: RiverClan Clearing

Cloudkit followed as closely as her stubby legs would allow her to. She looked around clearing and fell behind for a second before running into the den after dogkit.
@Lynxpaw

Cobra May 7th, 2020 10:19 PM

"LIONSTAR!!!" Skyripple screeched, her fur bushed up and her ears flat back. @BILL.

BEAR. May 7th, 2020 10:22 PM

"SKYRIPPLE!" Lionstar screeched back, hackles raised as he glared at the warrior. "What do you want?"

[ @Echobreeze18 ]

Cobra May 7th, 2020 10:24 PM

"YOUR GOOD-FOR-NOTHING EX-BOYFRIEND WANT YOU TO KISS MY "BOOBOO"!" Skyrippled screamed. She unsheathed her claws. "Maybe you won't like him as much with his face rearranged!" @BILL.

BEAR. May 7th, 2020 10:29 PM

In a flash, he was in her face, teeth bared back in a snarl. "The only thing being kissed around here is the dirt when I bash your head into it if you keep this up, Skyripple. You do NOT threaten another Clan-mate, I don't give a damn who it is-- do you understand me?"

Or did she want to test Lionstar's patience? Because it was thin to begin with, and she was on a small sheet of ice that was already cracking beneath her paws.

[ @Echobreeze18 ]

Cobra May 7th, 2020 10:31 PM

Skyripple snarled. "Fine. But I'M NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!" @BILL.

BEAR. May 7th, 2020 10:35 PM

"That DOES NOT excuse your behavior." Lionstar snarled his words, eyes narrowed into slits. "Do you understand me, Skyripple? If I hear you threaten another Clan-mate again or act out of line, I won't hesitate to drag your rabid hide across the border myself and kick you out of my Clan."

And then, even angrier. "And don't you EVER-- talk about Fawnsqueak like that again. He's far more of a cat than you'll ever be-- and he's definitely done a lot more for this Clan than you ever will. Treat him with respect, or get the hell out of my Clan. You have no alternative."

[ @Echobreeze18 ]

Cobra May 7th, 2020 10:38 PM

(oooh i like this i'm waiting for a future mate to calm me down) @BILL. @Sparkling Bliss

Madelaine May 7th, 2020 11:07 PM

[ @Echobreeze18; ]

Almondbush heard a commotion and saw the shadows of two cats. The scent of Lionstar filled his nose. The tom just sat there by the warriors den, too afraid to walk up to them. He didn't want on Lionstar's bad side, so he looked away. Almondbush rested his head on his paws.

Leopardblaze May 7th, 2020 11:30 PM

Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Leopardblaze returned from the hunting patrol with Lotuspaw, trotting over she dropped the bird that hung from her jaws into the fresh-kill pile. She quickly padded over to Lionstar. "Lotuspaw and I finished our hunting patrol," she reported, glancing over at her apprentice.

@BILL.