Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28)

Dakotaa November 16th, 2022 08:53 AM

Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1309633)
Meadowleap padded into the territory then starting to look for oak leaves the molly Continued on without making a single word to heatherrain
@IvySpirit

---

HeatherRain
ShadowClan
She/Her

The she-cat felt awkward... why was her clanmate being so cold towards her? nevermind that... HeatherRain made the first move... "sooo... " she begins... "I'm thinking we should climb the trees rather than picking up the damp, muddy ones off the ground.."

SpiritWolf_yt November 16th, 2022 08:55 AM

Meadowleap twitched her ear at heatherrain hearing what the she-cat said the molly climbed a oak tree then started to pick" eh i could find a oak leaf on the ground anyway" the she-cat replied coldly
@IvySpirit

Dakotaa November 16th, 2022 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1309659)
Meadowleap twitched her ear at heatherrain hearing what the she-cat said the molly climbed a oak tree then started to pick" eh i could find a oak leaf on the ground anyway" the she-cat replied coldly
@IvySpirit

---

HeatherRain
ShadowClan
She/Her

HeatherRain didn't want to start anything BUT she had enough self respect to speak up for herself. "Look, You don't want to be here but I do. I want to help my clan out as much as possible. If you're going to keep giving attitude then I'm just going to complete this patrol on my own. Just because your name was called first, does not mean you get to be grumpy with me. Have some enthusiasm for starclan sakes. They must've picked us for a reason." HeatherRain sighs...

SpiritWolf_yt November 16th, 2022 11:04 AM

meadowleap lowered herslef in the mood as she knew she was being unhappy" apology then for my mood im not the best in the cold so i get moody and i don't like to do stuff in the cold but im willing to do clan stuff in the cold if needed" she meowed to heatherrain in a less moody way but in a bit more apologetic tone she then continued to pick the oak leaves
@IvySpirit

Dakotaa November 16th, 2022 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1309806)
meadowleap lowered herslef in the mood as she knew she was being unhappy" apology then for my mood im not the best in the cold so i get moody and i don't like to do stuff in the cold but im willing to do clan stuff in the cold if needed" she meowed to heatherrain in a less moody way but in a bit more apologetic tone she then continued to pick the oak leaves
@IvySpirit

---

HeatherRain
ShadowClan
She/Her

"You're only cold because you're thinking you are. Think of a nice, hot summer day and you'll feel better. I'm not cold at all and that's because I'm thinking of the heat. Moving a lot too helps out" she purrs.

SpiritWolf_yt November 16th, 2022 11:09 AM

Meadowleap didn't listen to well to heatherrain but pretended to listened she kept quiet then getting up the molly got down from the tree and looked at the warrior" do you think we have enough oak leaves?" she asked
@IvySpirit

Dakotaa November 16th, 2022 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1309812)
Meadowleap didn't listen to well to heatherrain but pretended to listened she kept quiet then getting up the molly got down from the tree and looked at the warrior" do you think we have enough oak leaves?" she asked
@IvySpirit

---

HeatherRain
ShadowClan
She/Her

"I think so. I have 5 large ones" she mews.

SpiritWolf_yt November 16th, 2022 11:17 AM

" i have 2 small ones 1 meduim one and and 4 large ones" she meowed
@IvySpirit

Dakotaa November 16th, 2022 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1309820)
" i have 2 small ones 1 meduim one and and 4 large ones" she meowed
@IvySpirit

---

HeatherRain
ShadowClan
She/Her

She nods. "Alright, Lets head back then."

SpiritWolf_yt November 16th, 2022 11:26 AM

Meadowleap nodded and padded back

[next post in the patrol place]
@IvySpirit