Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Sunkissed Creek (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24871)

lio April 19th, 2020 04:35 AM

Sunkissed Creek

A flowing creek of which is always trickling. It rarely floods, and if it does, such flooding does not pose a threat to ThunderClan's safety. The creek is a place for those seeking peace and quiet to relax. Those who wish to get their paws wet may attempt to fish for minnows in the water or cool off during hot Greenleaf days. Be warned, however, as many predators seek the peace of the creek for their dens.

plum April 20th, 2020 11:17 PM

Re: Sunkissed Creek

A slender silver feline approaches the creek, its musical and soft burble filling the air and enveloping the she-cat. Sky blue eyes peer across the water's surface before turning up to the sky. It was nighttime. The stars above danced tantalizingly in front of Plumpaw. Her gaze falls back down to the water, and slowly she extends a paw until it hovered over the creek, tapping it down into the cool water. She should have known she couldn't touch one like this...

The apprentice lowers herself to the ground, seemingly defeated and too tired to go anywhere else.

(Sorry that this is out of the blue! And... I have 0 idea as to why Raven would follow her out here of all places... Ajsjxh)

@Shimm

Sweetie April 22nd, 2020 05:25 PM

While the two did take a break from each other the tom couldn't help himself and still kept an eye on the young molly. He watched as she trained with her new side mentor while he hunted for the day and spend time with his family. It saddens the tom that their relationship was so cruddy.
He silently followed his apprentice out to the territory. Does she know that she has to bring a warrior with her? He tried hunting with her but her sass was too much for the tom at the moment. He usually wasn't one for holding grudges but when Plumpaw brought up the fact that he hung out with his kits too much hit a sore spot.
"Plumpaw...is everything okay? I know we haven't had the best of times but when it comes down to it I am your mentor and I do care about you." Breaking the silence. The area around them was beautiful during the day and night. It still took his breath away from the way the moonlight brought out the silver-hued in the water.
@implimm

plum April 23rd, 2020 02:38 AM

It was a peaceful evening to be out alone at least. It wasn't yet warm enough for the greenleaf insects who droned on throughout the night, but the air was just chilled enough, and there was very little breeze. The sound of the water filled the area, and the forest surrounding the she-cat drowned out any other noises save for the occasional owl or far off dog. It was truly something worth risking a little bit of trouble for.

But her solitude does not last for long. No, it never would, she reckoned. Lifting her head, she turns to look at Ravenspirit. Her icy eyes flash in the thin light of the crescent moon above, her expression unreadable. She'd heard... Sounds, on her way out here. But she'd been foolish enough to brush them off. With a sigh the cat looks away again, instead watching the creek. She didn't wish to answer, to destroy the quiet song she'd become so wrapped up in. But he did make the effort, so she should at least put in some of her own too.

"That attack from ShadowClan..." she begins. "I know Duskstar got information before it came, but we were still so unprepared. I... I had practiced fighting once with Flintspirit, but it wasn't enough." Plumpaw hesitates to continue then, her usually strong voice faltering. "Everything happened so fast. I felt powerless to help. It was like that patrol all over again. Watching somebody die, doing nothing that could possibly save their life. I'd lost. And we lost again, to ShadowClan."

@Shimm

jackal blackout April 23rd, 2020 03:56 PM

then wildpelt walks in.

Terrestrial April 23rd, 2020 04:40 PM

A queen approached the creek, her pelt clung onto the scent of fear, her eyes were big as moons full of tears from her meeting by the big evergreen in the territory. She hadn't wanted to meet her old mate Scarface! She never wanted to see him again! The queen sat at the edge of the creek and peered into the still calm water.Staring at the stream of water .....Then a face flashed in the water, staring right at her! The face was very familiar....It looked like.....Scarface! Flamepelt shrieked and swiped at the image. It disappeared, her fur was on end and her fear scent was getting stronger and stronger by the second! She stood their, frozen with fear, she couldn't move. {Open for anyone!}

jackal blackout April 23rd, 2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfie (Post 672921)
A queen approached the creek, her pelt clung onto the scent of fear, her eyes were big as moons full of tears from her meeting by the big evergreen in the territory. She hadn't wanted to meet her old mate Scarface! She never wanted to see him again! The queen sat at the edge of the creek and peered into the still calm water.Staring at the stream of water .....Then a face flashed in the water, staring right at her! The face was very familiar....It looked like.....Scarface! Flamepelt shrieked and swiped at the image. It disappeared, her fur was on end and her fear scent was getting stronger and stronger by the second! She stood their, frozen with fear, she couldn't move. {Open for anyone!}

then wildpelt walks up to her and asks "are you ok."

Terrestrial April 23rd, 2020 05:11 PM

She jerked her head to look at the new cat, her eyes were wide with fear as she nodded to Wildpelt. She stood up and turned to get better view of the newcomer, Flamepelt shook her fur "I---I-I-I" The queen stuttered, she shrieked again as she the face then it faded. "Go away...." It a was low mumble that came out "GO AWAY SCARFACE! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Flamepelt shrieked sprinting away, she could hear his voice in her head, her pelt stood on end, she was a big ball of fear and fluff as she ran away. @shadowcla

jackal blackout April 23rd, 2020 07:51 PM

then wildpelt just stood there confused and walked off to go hunting. then all of a sudden, he got pinned to the ground and it was a shadowclan apprentice. wildpelt had froze and realized the apprentice was a she-cat so he cannot
counter attack cause it was not very gentlemen of him. so he waited until the she-cat asked him a question. she asked "what are you doing here? this is not a place for you to be." then he purred "oh I am just exploring my lovely rose."

wren April 24th, 2020 02:31 PM

Mallowcloud was hunting when she heard crashing of thicket. The bobbed tail warriors head shot up- she was fairly short. So with a great amount of difficulty she popped up onto her hind legs in search of the source of noise. Thats when she suddenly saw it. A queen looking quite distressed. "Wait!" the she cat suddenly yelled. She was never one to meddle in things that weren't her buisness but she felt the need to now.

Slipping down onto the banks of the stream she sprinted after the queen before catching up. Queens were never hard to catch.. alot of extra baggage. "Whats wrong? Just slow down for a moment please!"
@Wolfie

jackal blackout April 24th, 2020 02:54 PM

meanwhile, wildpelt was having difficulties with this shadowclan apprentice, who would not leave him alone. she had got off him when he said rose. she was nagging him.

Sweetie April 24th, 2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by implimm (Post 671963)
It was a peaceful evening to be out alone at least. It wasn't yet warm enough for the greenleaf insects who droned on throughout the night, but the air was just chilled enough, and there was very little breeze. The sound of the water filled the area, and the forest surrounding the she-cat drowned out any other noises save for the occasional owl or far off dog. It was truly something worth risking a little bit of trouble for.

But her solitude does not last for long. No, it never would, she reckoned. Lifting her head, she turns to look at Ravenspirit. Her icy eyes flash in the thin light of the crescent moon above, her expression unreadable. She'd heard... Sounds, on her way out here. But she'd been foolish enough to brush them off. With a sigh the cat looks away again, instead watching the creek. She didn't wish to answer, to destroy the quiet song she'd become so wrapped up in. But he did make the effort, so she should at least put in some of her own too.

"That attack from ShadowClan..." she begins. "I know Duskstar got information before it came, but we were still so unprepared. I... I had practiced fighting once with Flintspirit, but it wasn't enough." Plumpaw hesitates to continue then, her usually strong voice faltering. "Everything happened so fast. I felt powerless to help. It was like that patrol all over again. Watching somebody die, doing nothing that could possibly save their life. I'd lost. And we lost again, to ShadowClan."

@Shimm

The dark tabby that seemed like he appeared out of the shadows quietly walked over and sat by the molly. He wasn't too close nor far away, a good tail length or two. They sat there side by side watching the fish dance in the moon-light water. Ravenspirit listened silently, his gaze looking everywhere but at her.
'I felt powerless
Those words hit like a boulder was dropped on him. Flattening his ears the tom instantly felt guilty for leaving her to feel like that. "I'm sorry." He didn't want to fill the silence with meaningless words which were why those two words were all he said and he meant it. His bright yellow eyes watched as the leaf buds were shaking.
'Watching somebody die, doing nothing that could possibly save their life.'
Something clicked in his head. 'Watch somebody die'? The older warrior thought about that sentence. She had a previous mentor before but who was it? It was so long ago and with his memory, the only thing he could recall was the death of a clanmate. Was it her mentor? It could explain why she was so off with me in the beginning and the patrol they went on...

plum April 24th, 2020 06:02 PM

His apology doesn't sink in very deep for the molly, who watched the water with a forlorn look in her eyes. "You really got on my nerves... You know? There I was, only a few steps away from becoming a warrior when my mentor dipped out, and you'd been... Acting like I was barely a kit." Plumpaw sounded spent, idly swirling a claw around in the water. Suddenly though, she turns to look at Ravenspirit, blue eyes round and lit up. "But you have to believe me, I didn't go to Duskstar and complain or demand her to do what she did. I don't know why she did that. I don't even care for it. I..." Trailing off, she sighs. "I'm not that desperate." She felt bad to have potentially ostracized the older tom, and seemed to hold a bit of hope that their relationship hadn't been ruined by their leader's foolish and unnecessary involvement.

@Shimm

Sweetie April 24th, 2020 08:09 PM

"I did not know how far along you were in your training. I suppose that I should have asked you first before assuming." He gave a dry chuckle as he shook his head barely from side to side. "You got on my nerves too Plumpaw. I never met a molly nearly as much spunk as you have. When you commented on how I spend too much time with my kits extremely hurt me." He was looking at the water until he saw in the side of his sight the apprentice turn to him. She wanted him to look at her, to see the truth she was telling.
Turning to Plumpaw he nodded. "I believe you. I suppose Duskstar could tell how our wavelengths were uneven and decided to take a break from each other seemed good." The dark tabby said. He watched as a glimmer of hope twinkled in her eye. "How about we start over?" It seemed better than trying to act as if they weren't at each other's throats in the past.
"I'm Ravenspirit. Nice to meet you." Holding out his paw.
@implimm

plum April 25th, 2020 12:59 AM

So, her comment on his family is what got him. She supposed that was fair enough. At the same time, he did hold responsibility for her. And it wasn't entirely fair that she'd been left to her own devices, although the apprentice easily made the best of things. Flintspirit's training match with Hazelpaw had been... Not great, but interesting at least. And the she-cat was eager still to meet with Moonbird some time soon. All in all, without that Duskstar's interference, Plumpaw had secured herself a stable place in ThunderClan as she clawed her way to a warrior's title.
So, when the tom suggests rebooting their relationship, she can only laugh. It was a dry laugh, and it didn't last very long, but amusement glittered in her eyes as she withdrew her forearm and turned to look at Ravenspirit. "Ah, Ravenspirit. I'm Plumpaw." Cocking her head at his gesture, she allows him the satisfaction of extending her own paw to tap his. "Do we call this meeting a pleasure?" Getting past their differences and miscommunications had definitely changed things. The silver molly seemed different, far less wound-up then she had been in the past. It was a tangible change.
[ @Shimm ]

Sweetie April 26th, 2020 02:29 AM

A sigh of relief escaped his maw as the molly took his paw, the olive branch. "Yes, yes we do." He said with a genuine smile towards the apprentice. "So tell me, how long are you in your training? What have you been taught so I can help you become the warrior you deserve to be?" The question he should have asked when they were first paired together. This was nice, he liked this version better than her sass; even though it did make things interesting.
Within that heartbeat, as he waited for her to answer so many thoughts rushed through his head. Would she be a warrior by now if we weren't at each other's throats? He furrowed his eyebrows internally, keeping his face neutral. What happened to her? Something horrible must have happened for her mentor to leave and for her to be so on guard, right? It doesn't matter, we're making up and starting fresh. All I should care about it helping her become a warrior...

Starfall May 1st, 2020 04:06 PM

Her pawtips were dipped in the chilly water, head resting on her arms. It was overcast, but the gentle noise of the Creek was welcome. The air was damp, and smelled of wet leaves and dirt. It was Sageflurry's favorite smell. Calming and welcome.

The Warrior had left the camp to get away from all the yelling, seemed to be happening a lot these days. Specifically from Duskstar. Although the molly had a good reason to yell, lots of.... well lots of interesting cat's had been joining and causing a ruccus.

@Wolfie

plum May 8th, 2020 10:29 AM

She returns his smile. "Alright then," the molly murmurs. And then she blinks thoughtfully. "Well, I can hunt pretty well. I don't have a lot of skill in hunting up in the trees though, and tracking... Well that's kinda par, I guess." Falling into quiet, Plumpaw muses. "I suppose the only thing I can think of at least is just more battle training. Flintspirit tried, but it was very short and he didn't really teach any moves just went and said 'hey try to attack me, okay that didn't work bye..' And that wasn't really helpful." The apprentice frowns as she recalls that ragtag group. So many cats had first attended, then wandered off! She was left with some new tom, and their lack of coordination didn't serve either of them too well.
[ @Shimm Again, sorry for the long hold up aaa]

dionysus May 11th, 2020 11:28 AM

@SilentLamb
Fleetwind limped his way to the side of the creek and plopped down with a sigh. His leg hurt and his missing paw hurt and his mind hurt and his heart hurt and EVERYTHING hurt! The tabby warrior couldn’t help feeling a bit sorry for himself... or a lot sorry for himself. He sighed and turned his gaze to the creek and watched it trickle by with a frown. Fleetwind wanted to go back to his normal self and lose the bitterness that still get like it was suffocating him, but he couldn’t figure out how to be happy again. It felt, to him, as though nothing would ever make him feel happy again. How was he to be a warrior now? That was the question that haunted him every moment of every day. How could he fight and hunt for his clan when he was missing a whole paw? Hissing to himself, he took his good paw and thrust it through the water, disrupting the flow and shattering the glassy mirage.

Leucos May 11th, 2020 11:51 AM

@Beau

( oof here we go!)

Sitting a ways away , Elmsparks gaze went towards a certain tom that to him looked grumpy . Eyes sparking he leapt to his paws and trotted over , his voice sounding like an excited apprentice on their first day "heya! What's wrong ? You look grumpy " . This may make him look like an odd ball . .but hey , it was him. "Wow! Look at dat -" he crouched to look at the toms missing paw " where did you get that from? Fightin?"

dionysus May 11th, 2020 12:21 PM

@SilentLamb
(lol)
Fleetwind looked up as a cat appeared and blinked at the tom’s cheery tone. This was the first time a cat had so blatantly mentioned his missing paw and he found he liked it better than skirting the subject. Offering a shrug and a half smile, the best he could accomplish, Fleetwood answered, “yeah, some Shadowclan foxheart bit it all to the dark forest and Lionwhisker had to cut it off.” It felt strangely good to be talking about it- like it wasn’t the end of the world. Fleetwind shrugged again and meowed in a friendlier tone than he’d used in a while, “name’s Fleetwind.”

Leucos May 11th, 2020 12:45 PM

@Beau

His ears perked up at that wow! "that sounds so cool! Ah I wish I woulda been there... May have been able to help ya " it did sound painful though for his paw to be cut off. " names Elmspark" he smiled then he frowned and his ears flattened, suddenly he looked. .she catly? For the lack of a better term. It grew more noticeable as he thought how horrible it must've been "oh you poor thing...it must have been painful..does it feel better now or..." .

dionysus May 11th, 2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 693680)
@Beau

His ears perked up at that wow! "that sounds so cool! Ah I wish I woulda been there... May have been able to help ya " it did sound painful though for his paw to be cut off. " names Elmspark" he smiled then he frowned and his ears flattened, suddenly he looked. .she catly? For the lack of a better term. It grew more noticeable as he thought how horrible it must've been "oh you poor thing...it must have been painful..does it feel better now or..." .

Fleetwind raised a brow and meowed, “it feels a lot less cool.” The tabby tom doubted that this cat could have really helped had he been there, but maybe if he’d been around while Fleet had been fighting that Shadowclan she-cat, she’d have never got the chance to destroy his paw. The tom merely shrugged, though he offered a dip of his head as official greeting when the other tom gave his name. Suddenly, Elmspark’s demeanor shifted entirely and Fleetwood blinked at the cat beside him and shrugged again- he seemed to be doing that a lot- and answered, “it still hurts, but a lot less than it did. The weirdest thing is that my paw still hurts most of the time even though it isn’t there. I guess maybe it’s just the end of my leg hurting.”

Leucos May 11th, 2020 05:13 PM

@Beau

"how ....odd... Perhaps you should see the medicine cat again? " if it was still hurting why go through that pain? Hed chicken out! Put him on ice ! He won't be able to live. Then again that is his way more dramatic side, he would still try and show it off if he could. Tail swishing a tad bit , he switch again as he got into a crouch "I'm bored! Wanna play? C'mon you don't wanna sulk around all day just because that leg is getting ya down! " whiskers twitching a bit the tom hopped around fleetwind " c'mon cmon! " with that he literally leaped over him . Making sure to be careful of course.

dionysus May 11th, 2020 05:20 PM

@SilentLamb
Fleetwind shook his head, he didn’t want to bother Lionwhisker. “Nah, Lionwhisker did all he could. Besides, broken legs always hurt and I’m sure the weird paw pain will go away when my bone heals.” Then, all of a sudden, Elmspark seemed to switch personalities again. This time the tom was hoppin up and down. Fleetwind blinked at him as he leapt back and forth over him and the tabby started think that he might get whiplash if Elmspark didn’t start sticking with one personality. What was it with this tom? The warrior shrugged again and meowed, “what do you want to do?” He wasn’t sure if he’d ever had another warrior suggest playing to him, but he wasn’t against a bit of fun.

Leucos May 11th, 2020 05:48 PM

@Beau

"I'm sure that toms fine! He's not snapped yet ..but ok " how could he snap? Not like he had the leaders job, it looked way too stressful . "yeah I'm sure it will!"

Now prancing around the tom stopped to think...hmm...something they could play but was easy for both of em. "I declare my good sir we do hide and seek, easy for the both of us " yup another switch.

dionysus May 11th, 2020 06:11 PM

@SilentLamb
Fleetwind chuckled at Elmspark’s antics and nodded his head, “alright! I’ll count to twenty.” He was starting to get into the playful spirit too and he flashed the other tom an amused smile before closing his eyes and starting to count. He counted slowly and deliberately, like he was taking the game very seriously, but chuckled to himself all the while. When he reached twenty, he sprung to his paws and opened his eyes, shouting that he was coming to search for the other warrior. Fleetwind smiled as he poked around bushes and trees, feeling more lighthearted than he had in a while.

Leucos May 11th, 2020 06:45 PM

@Beau

After prancing his way to the stream he wedged himself under the water and covered himself in the mud the best He could. He was able to hold his breath for atleast the same amount of time Fleetwind counted, he had to poke his muzzle above the water and get a big gulp of breath before ducking his head back under. Eyes closed and hoped for the best. He wasn't fully covered in mud though since he had little time.

dionysus May 11th, 2020 08:06 PM

@SilentLamb

The last thing Fleetwind expected was for a fellow Thunderclan cat to choose to hide in the water. Thus, he spent a good amount of time scuttling about the bank and the surrounding undergrowth, searching for Elmspark. He couldn’t find that cat anywhere! Fleetwood was beginning to think this cat was magic when he saw scuff marks in some mud. Hoping the tracks would lead him to Elmspark, he limped over, only to find that it was more of a scrabbled patch of mud than a walker-on patch of mud. Fleetwind was about to call it quits and call out for Elmspark to come out when he noticed a nose appear out of the water. It startled him out of his fur and he leaped backward with a curse, nearly falling on his face in his three-legged haste to get away. Then, feeling mischievous, the tabby sat by the mud and waited for the nose to appear again, this time bopping it with his good paw.

Leucos May 11th, 2020 08:14 PM

@Beau

Once he did raise his muzzle once more he let out a mixture of a cough and slight choking noise. This caused him to leap up and cough like mad. He shook his fur out and spat out some bits of water. "almost won!" this time he sounded like a pouty and moody apprentice. Though he grinned "how did you find me good sir?" ugh, so many switches...

dionysus May 11th, 2020 08:46 PM

@SilentLamb
“Same way I tagged you,” Fleetwood teased, poking his own nose with his good paw and laughing. The brown and white tabby was really getting into this game and he crowed, “my turn,” before limping hurriedly into the undergrowth. Once he was out of sight, he quickly searched for a hunting spot, counting in his head. In the end, he chose to limp in circles around a tree trunk a few times to create a confusing scent trail and then circle back around to hide in a bush closer toward the creek than the tree was.

Leucos May 11th, 2020 09:05 PM

@Beau

After he finished counting, the same amount of time mind you, the warrior opened his eyes "here I come!" with that the mud and water soaked tom darted off . Falling for the false scent trail "I got you now! I -" he said as he ran around the tree he skidded to a halt once he realized that he wasn't finding anyone and felt rather stupid. He looked up into the branches and frowned " cmon..." he was about to switch and burst into tears. .but he caught something. That made him grin, hehehehehe...got you! he followed the right scent trail and searched there.

Sweetie May 11th, 2020 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by implimm (Post 690445)
She returns his smile. "Alright then," the molly murmurs. And then she blinks thoughtfully. "Well, I can hunt pretty well. I don't have a lot of skill in hunting up in the trees though, and tracking... Well that's kinda par, I guess." Falling into quiet, Plumpaw muses. "I suppose the only thing I can think of at least is just more battle training. Flintspirit tried, but it was very short and he didn't really teach any moves just went and said 'hey try to attack me, okay that didn't work bye..' And that wasn't really helpful." The apprentice frowns as she recalls that ragtag group. So many cats had first attended, then wandered off! She was left with some new tom, and their lack of coordination didn't serve either of them too well.
[ @Shimm Again, sorry for the long hold up aaa]

(It's okay)

Ravenspirit nodded and listened to what his apprentice needed to be done. Okay, okay he could help tie up the loose ends with hunting but they had to be careful with hunting in trees. Then fighting, oof should they start with the basics? He should probably ask her before assuming again. "Should we start with the basics or what do you know so far?" Perking his hears to show his interest.
Either way with their past behind them the two were now a team, right? They apologized and now are moving forward so hopefully, their training will be better. I suppose battle training will be taken tomorrow after sun-high. Then hunting should be in the early morning so Plumpaw can have a break in between.

dionysus May 12th, 2020 09:50 AM

@SilentLamb

Fleetwind snickered as Elmspark followed his fake trail, leaning out of his hiding spot to try to watch the other tom circle around the tree. He couldn’t see anything, though, and leaned farther and farther out of the bush to search for the other tom’s fur. Suddenly, Elmspark popped into view and Fleetwood dove back into the bush- it was no use, though, he’d been fully outside the bush for long enough that any cat could have seen him dive back in.

Leucos May 12th, 2020 10:19 AM

@Beau

Spotting Fleetwind dive back in, the tom gave a small grin . He was victorious ! Now to give the warrior a scare. Pretending to not notice , Elmspark padded the other way and looked like he was at a loss before trying to get behind the bush. Then he turned back around and dove into it as if he was chasing a mouse. "GOT YA!"

dionysus May 12th, 2020 11:34 AM

@SilentLamb

Fleetwind laughed to himself as Elmspark walked away. He jumped clear out of the bush in surprise, though, when the other tom crashed into it. Smoothing down his fur and grinning, Fleetwind nodded and said, “your turn!” The tabby turned and closed his eyes, beginning to count with a gleeful grin on his face.

Leucos May 12th, 2020 11:56 AM

@Beau
( One more round with fleet?)

Nodding , as soon as Fleetwind started his round of counting. He plunged himself into the creek , ran through the bush in hopes of getting some leaves stuck on him, then he leaped up on the base of the tree and climbed up.He made sure to hide in the most shadowy of places since his pelt can blend in with nature, or atleast some bits. He was confident he will win!

dionysus May 12th, 2020 12:50 PM

@SilentLamb
(sure!)

Fleetwind finished his count and looked around. Obviously, Elmspark wasn’t in sight, but he also didn’t spot any hints as to where the tom might be. Twitching his nose in concentration, Fleetwind skulked about, focusing more on the area around the creek since he found the other tom inside of it last time. There were no cats in the water, though, so Fleet moved on. This tome, he decided to sniff Elmspark out, but he couldn’t smell anything other than the scents the two had left throughout their game and the smells of mud and water and leaves. The tabby frowned and plopped down under a tree to think, searching with his eyes for any sign of the other cat.

Leucos May 12th, 2020 01:54 PM

@Beau

He saw it as a success so far. Fleetwind was completely at a loss. All he had to do was wait a bit longer until the warrior called it quits. But what he didn't count on was the fact that his ear would itch! He fought so hard not to...a few seconds in and he could barely handle it, so he scratched like mad which caused a bunch of ruckus. Well...there went his awesome hiding spot.

dionysus May 12th, 2020 02:59 PM

@SilentLamb

Fleetwind was opening his mouth to call for Elmspark to come out when a leaf fell on his nose. He blinked and looked upward at the trickle of other leaves that were falling toward him after their companion. Once the leaves had cleared, he looked up into the eyes of Elmspark and hopped to his paws. “Found ya!” he crowed, limping in a circle with his tail waving triumphantly and a smirk on his face.