Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   April Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5719)

BEAR. April 15th, 2017 03:44 PM

April Gathering

Do NOT post here with a clan cat until their respective clan leader has arrived.

Leaders can post their entrance here, however they should take their roleplay to this thread.

Random Melody April 15th, 2017 04:02 PM

Re: April Gathering

(-tries not to hyperventilate- Deep breaths)
Snowstar glanced up at the night sky, the cool breeze running through her short white fur. A nervous feeling settled inside her stomach; It had been there since sunhigh and hadnt gone away just yet. She's seen the gatherings enough times to know what to do, right? So why did she feel like she was going to fail this miserably? The young leader shivered slightly, though it wasnt from the cold. Her stomach was twisting in ways she didn't understand, her shivers going down her spine.

Trying to push back the uneasy feeling, she glanced back to be sure her Clan was following her. When she was sure they were she turned back to look around, almost unsure of what she should do now. But she had to remind herself that she was leader, so she had to speak for ThunderClan. The nervous feeling was back in the pit of her stomach now. Pushing it aside, she cast once more glance over her shoulder before padding forward toward the large stone in the large clearing where the gathering was held. She kept her ice blue eyes ahead, trying not to look as nervous or doubtful as she felt. But she knew the other leaders could probably sense it anyway.

Snowstar quietly made her way up, leaping up onto the stone and turning to look down at the gathered cats. The Siamese's eyes widened faintly from how high she was. This was the place where the Clan leaders stood for the gathering, the one night they had for peace. As Snowstar's gaze flickered over her assembled Clan, she couldn't help a faint smile of pride for them. ThunderClan will do well, She decided. I'll make sure of that.

SuspiciousMindz April 15th, 2017 04:19 PM

Blazingstar arrived next, leading Windclan. The moonlight shone down on his gigner pelt, giving it more of a silver coloring. The leader looked better than the last gathering, new-leaf was already proving bountiful for hunting. Things had been slowly getting better. Soon enough, his half-starving clan will be full fed and strong. On top of this, this was the first gathering he had to lead the clan to as a leader. At the previous gathering, he had merely been named the new deputy. Now, he was Blazingstar and had to address the clans as such. What would the other clans thinks? Many new leaders had been made lately, but he met them all at the last gathering, however he was unaware that Gyrestar disappeared. His new status would be new for them, but Snowstar's leadership would shock them all.

With quick pawsteps, the orange leader led the clan down to the seastones. He could tell Thunderclan had already arrived, but otherwise that was all. He couldn't scent or see any of the other clans. He was neither too earlier nor too late upon arriving. Without missing a step, the clan finally arrived and as they began to mingle, he continued on to where the leaders would arrive. Blazingstar wasn't one to mingle much with the other clans, but perhaps he could catch the Thunderclan leader and try to make friends before they all arrived. Sure, alliances weren't necessary at the moment, but if something were to come up, it was good to have a friend. Especially if that friend was a whole clan.

Teggy April 15th, 2017 04:27 PM

(open to rp)
Crimsonsky padded into the gathering area buzzing with excitement. Her red and black fur bristled and rubbed against her It had been quiet sometime since she had gone to one of these and was looking forward to this.
"So happy Snowsong is now Snowstar..." she whispered to a random cat next to her.

ameko April 15th, 2017 04:40 PM

[ open roleplay - please quote me if you reply! ]

Ah yes, the Gathering. The one time when all the Clans could gather in peace and interact without breaking who knows how many rules. It was a wonderful time for those who wanted to get a glimpse into the life of the other Clans and possibly even make a new acquaintance. Fennelnose wasn't excited. They weren't too keen on seeing all of the other cats with their mingling scents and their odd ways of life. Of course, they chose not to acknowledge the differences, knowing that saying something like that would only make the situation awkward. Still, they tried to stick in ThunderClan's bit, hoping that no cat from another Clan would try and talk to them. They hadn't been feeling well lately, and they wouldn't want to get into any sort of argument, lest the moon cover itself up like it was said to do when fighting broke out. Fennelnose had never actually witnessed something like that, so they didn't want to be the cause.

But then again, there was a new leader! That was sure to spark emotion in the crowd, and it definitely gave something for Fennel to mull over. Would Snowstar do well as ThunderClan's sole guide and representative? She was very excitable, but she did indeed seem to have grown more stable and responsible ever since Gyrestar had stepped down—which wasn't very long ago at all, Fennelnose reminded themself. She had matured in such a short amount of time, they were only the slightest bit unsure of whether or not they would do well. Still, Fen worried. Raising their chin and gazing up at the boulder with cold eyes, they waited until the other Clans had arrived. ThunderClan was here, obviously, but there was another scent...

"WindClan," they murmured with certainty, catching a glimpse of the deputy himself. Or... was he the leader, now? There didn't seem to be any other cat with him. Then it wasn't Blazingstorm anymore, but rather, Blazingstar himself. Interesting, thought Fennelnose. There were two new leaders now; Fennel could only wonder who the deputies were.

Speaking of which, Snowstar hadn't appointed a deputy yet. Was she planning on deciding on a deputy tomorrow? It would be far too late to announce one immediately after the Gathering, yet Fennelnose couldn't help but wonder.

Teggy April 15th, 2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pathos (Post 231716)
[ open roleplay - please quote me if you reply! ]

Ah yes, the Gathering. The one time when all the Clans could gather in peace and interact without breaking who knows how many rules. It was a wonderful time for those who wanted to get a glimpse into the life of the other Clans and possibly even make a new acquaintance. Fennelnose wasn't excited. They weren't too keen on seeing all of the other cats with their mingling scents and their odd ways of life. Of course, they chose not to acknowledge the differences, knowing that saying something like that would only make the situation awkward. Still, they tried to stick in ThunderClan's bit, hoping that no cat from another Clan would try and talk to them. They hadn't been feeling well lately, and they wouldn't want to get into any sort of argument, lest the moon cover itself up like it was said to do when fighting broke out. Fennelnose had never actually witnessed something like that, so they didn't want to be the cause.

But then again, there was a new leader! That was sure to spark emotion in the crowd, and it definitely gave something for Fennel to mull over. Would Snowstar do well as ThunderClan's sole guide and representative? She was very excitable, but she did indeed seem to have grown more stable and responsible ever since Gyrestar had stepped down—which wasn't very long ago at all, Fennelnose reminded themself. She had matured in such a short amount of time, they were only the slightest bit unsure of whether or not they would do well. Still, Fen worried. Raising their chin and gazing up at the boulder with cold eyes, they waited until the other Clans had arrived. ThunderClan was here, obviously, but there was another scent...

"WindClan," they murmured with certainty, catching a glimpse of the deputy himself. Or... was he the leader, now? There didn't seem to be any other cat with him. Then it wasn't Blazingstorm anymore, but rather, Blazingstar himself. Interesting, thought Fennelnose. There were two new leaders now; Fennel could only wonder who the deputies were.

Speaking of which, Snowstar hadn't appointed a deputy yet. Was she planning on deciding on a deputy tomorrow? It would be far too late to announce one immediately after the Gathering, yet Fennelnose couldn't help but wonder.

Crimsonsky looked over st Fennelnose and walked iver.
"So much has happened I've already heard since last gathering" the young warrior said. Her eyes scanned the crowd of cats with a smile.
"Wonder who the deputy of thunderclap will be!" She said excitedly.

Aquarius April 15th, 2017 04:49 PM

--- Please speak to my cats they are lonely smol beans ---
Moonsong, Swiftecho, Dewpaw, and Duskpaw had all been chosen to go to Gathering, and Dewpaw and Duskpaw were bustling with excitement. Moonsong and Swiftecho led them, and to everyone's surprise, Moonsong was the one to tell them to quiet down. She held her tail high, proud of her apprentice. This was Dewpaw and Duskpaw's first gathering. As they were led into the gathering, Duskpaw's eyes grew wide and he looked filled with wonder. His stubby tail wagged, much like a dog's. Dewpaw's excitement was the same, and she bounded forward. Before Moonsong could scold her, Duskpaw had rushed forward too, and Moonsong opened her mouth to say something as Swiftecho interrupted her.
"Just let them be," sighed Swiftecho, his ears flicking. "The first gathering is always the most exciting."
Although she wanted to disagree with him, Moonsong obliged. He was right - let the apprentices have their fun. "Don't start fights with other Clan cats!" She called out to both Duskpaw and Dewpaw, warning them.
Next to her, Swiftecho rolled his eyes, but the corners of his mouth turned up in a small smile he tried to suppress. Not responding he headed forward, his fellow warrior at his side. "Let's go," he told her. "ThunderClan's already here."
"At least we're not the last clan," muttered Moonsong, heading forward, nearly bouncing on her paws. Her silver pelt shone like the moon in the faint light from the sky, and she purred. "I hope I get to speak to some of the other Clan cats," she told Swiftecho, as they both settled down in a patch of light, not to close to the front of the crowd but not in the back either.
"You seem too eager," remarked Swiftecho jokingly, his tail-tip flicking. He glanced toward Moonsong. "Someone you're hoping to see in particular?" He drawled out his words.
Moonsong rolled her eyes, huffing. "No. I'm just excited to be at the Gathering again."
"You were here last moon, no?"
"No. I stayed and guarded camp. But now that the evil era is over, more warriors can go, and that includes me!" She purred, like a laugh. "And you, it seems."

Serendipity April 15th, 2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes (Post 231730)

Moonsong, Swiftecho, Dewpaw, and Duskpaw had all been chosen to go to Gathering, and Dewpaw and Duskpaw were bustling with excitement. Moonsong and Swiftecho led them, and to everyone's surprise, Moonsong was the one to tell them to quiet down. She held her tail high, proud of her apprentice. This was Dewpaw and Duskpaw's first gathering. As they were led into the gathering, Duskpaw's eyes grew wide and he looked filled with wonder. His stubby tail wagged, much like a dog's. Dewpaw's excitement was the same, and she bounded forward. Before Moonsong could scold her, Duskpaw had rushed forward too, and Moonsong opened her mouth to say something as Swiftecho interrupted her.
"Just let them be," sighed Swiftecho, his ears flicking. "The first gathering is always the most exciting."
Although she wanted to disagree with him, Moonsong obliged. He was right - let the apprentices have their fun. "Don't start fights with other Clan cats!" She called out to both Duskpaw and Dewpaw, warning them.
Next to her, Swiftecho rolled his eyes, but the corners of his mouth turned up in a small smile he tried to suppress. Not responding he headed forward, his fellow warrior at his side. "Let's go," he told her. "ThunderClan's already here."
"At least we're not the last clan," muttered Moonsong, heading forward, nearly bouncing on her paws. Her silver pelt shone like the moon in the faint light from the sky, and she purred. "I hope I get to speak to some of the other Clan cats," she told Swiftecho, as they both settled down in a patch of light, not to close to the front of the crowd but not in the back either.
"You seem too eager," remarked Swiftecho jokingly, his tail-tip flicking. He glanced toward Moonsong. "Someone you're hoping to see in particular?" He drawled out his words.
Moonsong rolled her eyes, huffing. "No. I'm just excited to be at the Gathering again."
"You were here last moon, no?"
"No. I stayed and guarded camp. But now that the evil era is over, more warriors can go, and that includes me!" She purred, like a laugh. "And you, it seems."

Snarlingpaw, Creampaw, and Stammerpaw walked over to Dewpaw and Duskpaw. Snarlingpaw laughed and nodded to Creampaw. "Look! Newbies!" The two she-cats laughed at the small kittens. Stammerpaw laughed half-heartedly, like a sort of leave-me-alone wheeze.

ameko April 15th, 2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep (Post 231720)
Crimsonsky looked over st Fennelnose and walked iver.
"So much has happened I've already heard since last gathering" the young warrior said. Her eyes scanned the crowd of cats with a smile.
"Wonder who the deputy of thunderclap will be!" She said excitedly.

The cream tabby's ears swiveled towards the sound of Crimsonsky's pawsteps as they grew closer. After a moment, Fennelnose glanced over at them, yellows hues examining the red and black molly. "Yes, a lot has happened as of late," they began, keeping their words clipped and short. They did not know this cat, but they seemed to be too cheerful for their tastes. "Hopefully the new deputy will be someone more experienced than Snowstar." Fennel switched their gaze over to the boulder, where they spotted their very own leader and the arrival of Blazingstar. Keeping their optics focused on the rock, they continued. "Snowstar is a very young cat, so she won't be very wise in her decision-making as leader. Not to say that I'm wise, though—I'm only a few moons older than her. Ten moons, at the most."

Fennelnose inhaled, breathing in the scent of the other cat. ThunderClan, they decided. How could they not have seen them in the camp before?

Then again... they were a rather oblivious enby. "What's your name?" Of course, names would be useful. And even if that inquiry was a little too blunt—what if this cat knew who they were?—they didn't care. Not much mattered to them anymore. They only wished that the three closest to them were nearby. After a moment, they settled on asking another question. "Do you hope to be the next deputy? I mean, sure, everybody wants to be some sort of high rank, but what sort of new things do you bring to the plate?" Bombarding someone with relentless and personal questions was their specialty.

Teggy April 15th, 2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pathos (Post 231756)
The cream tabby's ears swiveled towards the sound of Crimsonsky's pawsteps as they grew closer. After a moment, Fennelnose glanced over at them, yellows hues examining the red and black molly. "Yes, a lot has happened as of late," they began, keeping their words clipped and short. They did not know this cat, but they seemed to be too cheerful for their tastes. "Hopefully the new deputy will be someone more experienced than Snowstar." Fennel switched their gaze over to the boulder, where they spotted their very own leader and the arrival of Blazingstar. Keeping their optics focused on the rock, they continued. "Snowstar is a very young cat, so she won't be very wise in her decision-making as leader. Not to say that I'm wise, though—I'm only a few moons older than her. Ten moons, at the most."

Fennelnose inhaled, breathing in the scent of the other cat. ThunderClan, they decided. How could they not have seen them in the camp before?

Then again... they were a rather oblivious enby. "What's your name?" Of course, names would be useful. And even if that inquiry was a little too blunt—what if this cat knew who they were?—they didn't care. Not much mattered to them anymore. They only wished that the three closest to them were nearby. After a moment, they settled on asking another question. "Do you hope to be the next deputy? I mean, sure, everybody wants to be some sort of high rank, but what sort of new things do you bring to the plate?" Bombarding someone with relentless and personal questions was their specialty.

Crimsonsky looked over at them.
"My name is Crismonsky!" She said politely.
"I would like to the deputy... I want to bring the Dusk Sydicate down and help restore problems in the clan!" She realized she sounded like a kit saying that.
"But that's all kits dream... I may be to young for the role but I would like to help with the clan!" The molly mewed.

Aquarius April 15th, 2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles (Post 231754)
Snarlingpaw, Creampaw, and Stammerpaw walked over to Dewpaw and Duskpaw. Snarlingpaw laughed and nodded to Creampaw. "Look! Newbies!" The two she-cats laughed at the small kittens. Stammerpaw laughed half-heartedly, like a sort of leave-me-alone wheeze.

As Dewpaw and Duskpaw were relatively sticking close to the WindClan, they heard the three ThunderClan apprentices sneering behind them and turned around. Duskpaw didn't say anything, not knowing the proper way to greet an other Clan cat, but Dewpaw, being the outgoing she-cat she was, dipped her head in greeting. Her mottled tail was curled over her back in a sign of joy. "Oh, hello!" She greeted. Her ears flicked in excitement. The first apprentices from another Clan that her and Duskpaw had ever met!

Serendipity April 15th, 2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes (Post 231773)
As Dewpaw and Duskpaw were relatively sticking close to the WindClan, they heard the three ThunderClan apprentices sneering behind them and turned around. Duskpaw didn't say anything, not knowing the proper way to greet an other Clan cat, but Dewpaw, being the outgoing she-cat she was, dipped her head in greeting. Her mottled tail was curled over her back in a sign of joy. "Oh, hello!" She greeted. Her ears flicked in excitement. The first apprentices from another Clan that her and Duskpaw had ever met!

Snarlingpaw chuckled. "How about you come over to what we apprentices call the 'Tester Dunkers'"

Jingle April 15th, 2017 05:25 PM

Halestar padded forward, entering the gathering place- green eyes watching the other clans start to pool around the ledge. She jumped onto the small overhang and sat down- taking someplace in the middle. The molly puffed out her chest and made sure she looked nice- she had to represent ShadowClan appropriately.

The Maine coon leader flicked her tail in greeting as more cats came into the clearing, waiting for the other leaders to arrive before starting the meeting. She had been waiting for a while for this, making sure the warriors of ShadowClan that attended were strong and fierce- however still normal. She did not want the other clans to feel as though ShadowClan was weak.

Aquarius April 15th, 2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles (Post 231777)
Snarlingpaw chuckled. "How about you come over to what we apprentices call the 'Tester Dunkers'"

Duskpaw tipped his head in confusion. He had never heard that term in his life before, and he was determined to find out what it meant. "'Tester Dunkers'?" He echoed, his voice puzzled, matching his sister's thoughts. "What is that?"

---

Darkzephyr grumbled but stayed mostly silent as he brushed past cats, growling occasionally. He was glad to get away from the camp, but he didn't like all of the cats here. All, his enemies. Every single one of them, only few his Clanmates. He hated gatherings, ever since he was a warrior. His one eye darted around the darkening clearing.
[[Shadowclanners: Beware, try to approach this smol savage boi]]

Darky April 15th, 2017 05:31 PM

Dawnpaw was talking with her mentor stoneclaw and Dustpaw her friend.
"My frist gathering"Dustpaw said happily.
"Don't make a big deal of this this happens every moon"Dawnpaw said sitting down.

strog13 April 15th, 2017 05:31 PM

Wishtail stayed at the edge. She didn't want to get in the way. She watched other cats talk or fight or well... do something. She felt out of place. Looking at the sky, she stood up and walked a little farther from the gathering.

Darky April 15th, 2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strog13 (Post 231788)
Wishtail stayed at the edge. She didn't want to get in the way. She watched other cats talk or fight or well... do something. She felt out of place. Looking at the sky, she stood up and walked a little farther from the gathering.

Dustpaw saw wishtail,"Are you coming in?"Dustpaw asked wishtail not wanting her to be alone.

ameko April 15th, 2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep (Post 231770)
Crimsonsky looked over at them.
"My name is Crismonsky!" She said politely.
"I would like to the deputy... I want to bring the Dusk Sydicate down and help restore problems in the clan!" She realized she sounded like a kit saying that.
"But that's all kits dream... I may be to young for the role but I would like to help with the clan!" The molly mewed.

"I'm Fennelnose," they responded. Crimsonsky. That was a... unique name... Fennelnose didn't think that they had ever heard the word "Crimson" before. With a fleeting glance over at their newfound acquaintance, they wondered if it was related to the red hues in her pelt. Ah, well. It was always best not to let your mind linger on insignificant things. Placing all of your attention on something so minute as that could place you in a whole slew of annoyances that needed to be resolved, all due to focusing solely on something that needed little to no attention.

Fennel nearly chuckled at Crimsonsky's next comment, but they managed to suppress it for the time being. Still, the corners of their mouth turned upwards in a smirk. "How old are you? I can guarantee that I'm not much older." Fennelnose was only 28 moons themself, but they had matured past their age in early adulthood. Having an abusive relationship did things to you. Things that they would rather avoid thinking about. "Did you have any specific problems in mind to fix? And I don't think we'll have to worry too much about the Dusk Syndicate for now; we're not all that close to them. If anything, SkyClan has the Syndicate to worry about." That was the only thing they chuckled at. They had a darker sense of humor than the average cat, and it tended to scare some potential friends away. Well, it wasn't like Fennelnose cared about who liked them or not.

"Oh, look: ShadowClan has just arrived." And that was all they said on Halestar arriving. To be honest, they cared very little about the affairs of the other Clans.

Serendipity April 15th, 2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes (Post 231786)
Duskpaw tipped his head in confusion. He had never heard that term in his life before, and he was determined to find out what it meant. "'Tester Dunkers'?" He echoed, his voice puzzled, matching his sister's thoughts. "What is that?"

---

Darkzephyr grumbled but stayed mostly silent as he brushed past cats, growling occasionally. He was glad to get away from the camp, but he didn't like all of the cats here. All, his enemies. Every single one of them, only few his Clanmates. He hated gatherings, ever since he was a warrior. His one eye darted around the darkening clearing.
[[Shadowclanners: Beware, try to approach this smol savage boi]]

Snarlingpaw and the others led them to the edge of the lapping waves. Two other cats leapt out of the shadows. The she-cat's face was curled in a look of distaste and amusement, while the tom just sat and watched. Snarlingpaw nodded and began to explain. "To become a warrior, you have to take a test..." He pointed to a small islet on the ocean, roughly 15-20 fox-lengths from the beach.
http://www.traveladventures.org/coun...ka-islet02.jpg
"The bravest, strongest, most amazing warriors can swim to that islet, and only the bravest! The way we'll know if you're real warriors, is you need to retrieve a plant that only grows there! It's called.... The Strawberry... If you bring back the delicious Strawberries we can share them to eat... If you don't, Let's say Snowstar won't be launching a patrol to save you. Or any other leader" She nodded at Creampaw. "You watch them. Me and the others will go to the dunker station... And watch the leaders"

strog13 April 15th, 2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 231790)
Dustpaw saw wishtail,"Are you coming in?"Dustpaw asked wishtail not wanting her to be alone.

Wishtail turned and looked at the gathering. "Well... I don't know." She shifted her weight between her front paws, "I guess I should..."

Darky April 15th, 2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strog13 (Post 231797)
Wishtail turned and looked at the gathering. "Well... I don't know." She shifted her weight between her front paws, "I guess I should..."

"It's ok"Dustpaw said to the warrior,as he talked to her.

strog13 April 15th, 2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 231799)
"It's ok"Dustpaw said to the warrior,as he talked to her.

Wishtail started to walked very slowly towards the other cats. "Are you coming?" She asked Dustpaw.

Darky April 15th, 2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strog13 (Post 231802)
Wishtail started to walked very slowly towards the other cats. "Are you coming?" She asked Dustpaw.

"Yes"Dustpaw said walking by her.

Serendipity April 15th, 2017 05:45 PM

@LostintheEchoes

reply bro

Aquarius April 15th, 2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles (Post 231794)
Snarlingpaw and the others led them to the edge of the lapping waves. Two other cats leapt out of the shadows. The she-cat's face was curled in a look of distaste and amusement, while the tom just sat and watched. Snarlingpaw nodded and began to explain. "To become a warrior, you have to take a test..." He pointed to a small islet on the ocean, roughly 15-20 fox-lengths from the beach.
http://www.traveladventures.org/coun...ka-islet02.jpg
"The bravest, strongest, most amazing warriors can swim to that islet, and only the bravest! The way we'll know if you're real warriors, is you need to retrieve a plant that only grows there! It's called.... The Strawberry... If you bring back the delicious Strawberries we can share them to eat... If you don't, Let's say Snowstar won't be launching a patrol to save you. Or any other leader" She nodded at Creampaw. "You watch them. Me and the others will go to the dunker station... And watch the leaders"

Dewpaw gasped in amazement at the islet, not knowing how she would possibly swim across it. She had never heard of having to take a test to become a warrior, nevertheless retrieving... a srow-berry? Stroah-berry? Her tail lowered until she was warily flicking it back and forth suspiciously. "Isn't that dangerous? If the leaders won't save us... wouldn't we drown?"

"Yeah," chimed in Duskpaw with suspicion etched in his face. "And I've never heard of a test having to be taken in order to become a warrior. Anyways, we're only apprentices!" He shot back, his green eyes growing cold. He puffed out his chest in an effort to look more mature than the obviously older apprentices.

For a second, Duskpaw actually contemplated it. He wanted to become a warrior as soon as possibly. That would be his greatest ambition... to be the youngest warrior in WindClan! He would be the most envied, the most respected cat in all of the Clans... Without a word he stepped a way from his sister, throwing her a quick glance full of concern that said, "I need to do this. You shouldn't."

Dewpaw shot forward. "Duskpaw, don't!" Her bright blue eyes were wide in fear. "You could drown, and no one would be able to save you!"

He snickered, anger breaking through his fear. He dug his claws into the ground as he walked to the edge of islet. "You don't understand, Dewpaw," he murmured. "This is all I've ever wanted. You may be content with your role..." He took a deep breath and turned to the young, pretty, tortoiseshell she-cat. "But I'm not. This is my ticket to respect. And if this is what it takes..." He gazed out at the glittering islet. "Then I'm willing to do it." Without giving her a chance to respond, the stumpy-tailed tom looked back at Snarlingpaw and Stammerpaw, while Dewpaw just gaped, her gaze flying between her brother and Creampaw. "I'm ready," announced Duskpaw.

strog13 April 15th, 2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 231804)
"Yes"Dustpaw said walking by her.

Wishtail felt a little better. She looked at Dustpaw and said, "I'm horrible at gatherings... I don't even know why I come..."

Darky April 15th, 2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strog13 (Post 231813)
Wishtail felt a little better. She looked at Dustpaw and said, "I'm horrible at gatherings... I don't even know why I come..."

"This is My frist time"Dustpaw said .

Starfall April 15th, 2017 05:58 PM

[Open]

A golden tabby licked his maw and glanced around the island, memories came flooding back, good memories, joyful memories. 'Ah yes, the gathering, a way to meet new faces.' he thought, his tail tip flicked back and fourth as he raked his ocean blue hues across the opening. The newly made warrior let out a hum and found himself a nice sunny spot near the other Warriors. Although he was incredibly excited that he was able to come he was a little disheartened, his brother had decided not to come, he was looking forward to chatting with others along side Nightcry. But he seemed distraught, almost seemed.....horrified. He loved the ebony tom dearly, which is why he didn't push his brother, his kin. Instead he smiled and left him behind, alone. He don't really want to, he didn't really plan on doing that, but he did, and instead of deciding to wallow in anger he decided that he was going to make new friends, see new horizons. Dayhum looked around the clearing, hoping to spot a friendly soul.

goddess of ducks April 15th, 2017 06:00 PM

[open kitties for RP, but quote me when you reply]

The young Windclan apprentice entered the clearing, trailing behind his leader by quite some ways. Gorsepaw sighed. He knew the Gatherings were supposed to be a time of peace, and happiness, and unity between all the Clans, but he himself wasn't exactly feeling it tonight. He sighed again as he sat down far away from the Sea Stones where he knew the leaders would give their news. He wasn't one for much talking, and besides it seemed every one he talked to would turn against him, random apprentices, his siblings, even his mentor Dovecloud hadn't Ben to train him much. He just thought it was mostly because of his father, Gorsefeather. He had been the deputy during the Evil Era, so no wonder jot many cats liked him, probably thought he might end up the same way. The tom cats eyes began to water with these thoughts. Every one expected that he would be like his father, but he wanted nothing more to get away from him. Sure he loved him, and missed him, to a certain extent, but the legacy he was left to deal with....it was almost unbearable.

-----

The young Bengal cat pranced in, tail waving. Storkflight was a proud, new warrior of Thinderclan, and he already had an apprentice.mspeaking of, where had he gone? Annoyance flicked across the face of the warrior, he was always going his own course, but Storkflight couldn't entirely blame him. He knew he had had that rush of freedom when he was first made an apprentice, he knew the feeling all too well. Maybe Owlpaw had been able to come instead? He glanced around, but couldn't see his little brown and white fired. Maybe she was off talking to some of the other Clan apprentices. He shrugged, maybe he should do the same, but then again, it was a little awkward having to converse with the other Clans, especially since he had always been told not to trust him. He hadn't liked coming to gatherings for that reason, as he was expected to converse, but not reveal any secrets the Clan might have. And he had never really been good at keeping secrets. There was only one secret he had managed to keep for now.

----

The gray, mottled Turkish angora entered the clearing, her pace slow. She had never been to many gatherings, always afraid of how others would think of her and her voice. She hated her stutter, and times like these only made it worst. She beat herself up over it, and she knew it wasn't her fault she had it, but still, she had to live with it. Her stutter was the mollys greatest downfall. She allowed that to cause her to be shy and unsocial. She was extremely aware of others opinions about her, and even took it to the point where she assumed what the other cat thought about her without them even saying it, which often lead to wrong assumptions. It was the same reason she was afraid to have an apprentice, though she knew that a time would come when she would be needed to train one. But for now, she sat, lurking away from the crowds, alone.

Serendipity April 15th, 2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes (Post 231809)
Dewpaw gasped in amazement at the islet, not knowing how she would possibly swim across it. She had never heard of having to take a test to become a warrior, nevertheless retrieving... a srow-berry? Stroah-berry? Her tail lowered until she was warily flicking it back and forth suspiciously. "Isn't that dangerous? If the leaders won't save us... wouldn't we drown?"

"Yeah," chimed in Duskpaw with suspicion etched in his face. "And I've never heard of a test having to be taken in order to become a warrior. Anyways, we're only apprentices!" He shot back, his green eyes growing cold. He puffed out his chest in an effort to look more mature than the obviously older apprentices.

For a second, Duskpaw actually contemplated it. He wanted to become a warrior as soon as possibly. That would be his greatest ambition... to be the youngest warrior in WindClan! He would be the most envied, the most respected cat in all of the Clans... Without a word he stepped a way from his sister, throwing her a quick glance full of concern that said, "I need to do this. You shouldn't."

Dewpaw shot forward. "Duskpaw, don't!" Her bright blue eyes were wide in fear. "You could drown, and no one would be able to save you!"

He snickered, anger breaking through his fear. He dug his claws into the ground as he walked to the edge of islet. "You don't understand, Dewpaw," he murmured. "This is all I've ever wanted. You may be content with your role..." He took a deep breath and turned to the young, pretty, tortoiseshell she-cat. "But I'm not. This is my ticket to respect. And if this is what it takes..." He gazed out at the glittering islet. "Then I'm willing to do it." Without giving her a chance to respond, the stumpy-tailed tom looked back at Snarlingpaw and Stammerpaw, while Dewpaw just gaped, her gaze flying between her brother and Creampaw.

Creampaw and the new tom purred "Good, Duskpaw. We'll consider you a warrior even before you get your name. The strawberries are cone-shaped, and their a deep, crimson-red color. They have little black-yellow dots all over them, dont worry, they're not infected." Then the new tom turned kindly to Dewpaw. "Me and Creampaw are excellent swimmers. That islet is just for fun! We've swam for more than a full gathering once! If anything happens to Duskpaw, we'll jump in. Don't worry." He then turned to Duskpaw, a more strict look taking over his face. "Ok. Here's the deal. I want you to swim in a straight line, and very, very, I repeat, very calmly. If Sharks scent your fear, they may be trouble. But don't worry too much. Sharks normally stay farther out, not so much into the bay. The sharks have only attack once in the billions of times that we've swam here. It'll be ok." He smiled, and dragged a straberry out of the cover of a bush. "This is a Strawberry. Taste a little" He waited as Duskpaw nibbled it. "This is the result of Hawke's expedition. Way too little. See how the corners are a little green? Nuh-uh. We need the reddest one you see! We'd also like if you brought a whole stem, not just 1 or 2. Good luck, and you can start anytime now!"

strog13 April 15th, 2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 231815)
"This is My frist time"Dustpaw said .

"Ahhh well that one is always the best!" Wishtail started to think about her first gathering. Her eyes lit up.

Reverie April 15th, 2017 06:03 PM

[[open]]

Partridgewing sighed, their eyes glowing with somewhat of a.. sadness

Darky April 15th, 2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strog13 (Post 231827)
"Ahhh well that one is always the best!" Wishtail started to think about her first gathering. Her eyes lit up.

Dustpaw stares at her.

strog13 April 15th, 2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 231833)
Dustpaw stares at her.

Wishtail snapped out of her daze and focused on Dustpaw. "So is there any clan you want to talk to or anything you want to see?"

Darky April 15th, 2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strog13 (Post 231836)
Wishtail snapped out of her daze and focused on Dustpaw. "So is there any clan you want to talk to or anything you want to see?"

"I want to talk to riverclan and skyclan but there not here"Dustpaw said sadly.

Mousy April 15th, 2017 06:09 PM

(Open for role play!)
Mouseheart sat quietly, away from the other cats. She was deep in thought,
Wondering when the other Clans would get here. She wondered if she'd meet any new cats today. Her tail flicked across the ground, slowly.

strog13 April 15th, 2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 231838)
"I want to talk to riverclan and skyclan but there not here"Dustpaw said sadly.

"I'm sure they'll get here soon!" Wishtail wondered how long soon would exactly be...

Aquarius April 15th, 2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles (Post 231826)
Creampaw and the new tom purred "Good, Duskpaw. We'll consider you a warrior even before you get your name. The strawberries are cone-shaped, and their a deep, crimson-red color. They have little black-yellow dots all over them, dont worry, they're not infected." Then the new tom turned kindly to Dewpaw. "Me and Creampaw are excellent swimmers. That islet is just for fun! We've swam for more than a full gathering once! If anything happens to Duskpaw, we'll jump in. Don't worry." He then turned to Duskpaw, a more strict look taking over his face. "Ok. Here's the deal. I want you to swim in a straight line, and very, very, I repeat, very calmly. If Sharks scent your fear, they may be trouble. But don't worry too much. Sharks normally stay farther out, not so much into the bay. The sharks have only attack once in the billions of times that we've swam here. It'll be ok." He smiled, and dragged a straberry out of the cover of a bush. "This is a Strawberry. Taste a little" He waited as Duskpaw nibbled it. "This is the result of Hawke's expedition. Way too little. See how the corners are a little green? Nuh-uh. We need the reddest one you see! We'd also like if you brought a whole stem, not just 1 or 2. Good luck, and you can start anytime now!"

Sharks?! Thought Duskpaw with newfound concern. Despite his worries, he was determined to succeed. For himself, and for Dewpaw. Steeling his nerves, he nodded to Snarlingpaw and stepped closer to the islet, staring out the water. For a second, his paws felt rooted to the ground as if someone was watching him. His mentor, no, it couldn't be, Swiftecho was on the other side of the clearing. His eyes quickly darted around until he spotted who was watching him:
His secret ShadowClan mentor, Darkzephyr.
Now, Duskpaw couldn't fail. If Duskpaw was seen failing by Darkzephyr, he might not come back alive the next stay. Swallowing his concern, he returned his gaze to the islet. Suddenly, throwing all his thoughts to the back of his mind, he flicked his stubbed tail once and bounded forward, throwing himself into the water. He held his breath - he had never swam before. He thrashed wildly, determined to find out how to swim in the next few seconds. His paws slammed the water with so much force that droplets splashed around him with every kick and he pushed forward, scowling. He wanted the feeling of a cool night breeze on his fur, not sopping, dripping, clear blue water tinted by the night sky. He growled, pushing through the islet.
Only a fox-length in, his mind began to race. There was still, about ten badger lengths of water ahead of him, that he had to swim without stopping - if he stopped, he risked drowning. Gritting his teeth, he pushed on, without looking back at any of the apprentices. He remembered what Snarlingpaw had said about sharks and he was suddenly taken over by fear. He could die.
But he was determined to press on. As he swam another fox-length in, a strange, fishy scent filled his nose. He almost retched. How could RiverClan eat fish on a daily basis? The smell was salty, tanged with water, and another, abnormal, metallic taste he couldn't identify. Ignoring it, he thrashed his way through the water as Dewpaw watched after him, mortified, her ears flattened against her head.

Darky April 15th, 2017 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strog13 (Post 231841)
"I'm sure they'll get here soon!" Wishtail wondered how long soon would exactly be...

"I guess you're right..."Dustpaw said staring at wishtail"What clan are you are anyways?" Dustpaw asked.

strog13 April 15th, 2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 231845)
"I guess you're right..."Dustpaw said staring at wishtail"What clan are you are anyways?" Dustpaw asked.

"Thunderclan, You?"