Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18521)

Shadow October 2nd, 2018 07:08 PM

Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

*Inhales*

OK

How shall we start this off @Shadomaru

SHKSJKSHSKJSKSJS The Verrryyyy First One

First Oneee

Ainz Ooal Gown October 2nd, 2018 07:10 PM

Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 547171)
*Inhales*

OK

How shall we start this off @Shadomaru

Les Get it!

Shadow was exhausted after days of walking.

Shadow October 2nd, 2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 547172)
Les Get it!

Shadow was exhausted after days of walking.

YEEE WE BACK BABY *says to no one in particular*

...i'm still playing sage correct?

Sunset looked forward. After a while of the three of them debating whether or not they should stay, the small pack decided to leave the area. Much to Sunset's dismay. She looked over to Sage, who, surprisingly had finally given up trying to be boss, and let the true Alpha lead. Sunset still had doubts of course, she still wondered if Sage would ever challenge Shadow again.

She was starting to notice that Sage was started to get flecks of white all over his fur, mainly towards his muzzle. Maybe it was just snow...? She flicked her ears, 'What snow?' Sure it was the time for snow to fall, but it hasn't fallen yet. 'Maybe Sage gave up because, he cant fight anymore..?' She quickly banished the thought of that from her mind. Sage would have her tail if he found out she so much as thought something like that.

As for Sunset, herself, well she had matured into a beautiful young wolf. She was no longer an foolish young adult. She was more mature now, and, surprisingly, she had become more like an Alpha. She knew her own plans, and now that she was one hundred percent grown....she could fight for herself too.

Yoi is it cool if i change sunsets look to more natural..? Bwap

Ainz Ooal Gown October 2nd, 2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 547186)
YEEE WE BACK BABY *says to no one in particular*

...i'm still playing sage correct?

Sunset looked forward. After a while of the three of them debating whether or not they should stay, the small pack decided to leave the area. Much to Sunset's dismay. She looked over to Sage, who, surprisingly had finally given up trying to be boss, and let the true Alpha lead. Sunset still had doubts of course, she still wondered if Sage would ever challenge Shadow again.

She was starting to notice that Sage was started to get flecks of white all over his fur, mainly towards his muzzle. Maybe it was just snow...? She flicked her ears, 'What snow?' Sure it was the time for snow to fall, but it hasn't fallen yet. 'Maybe Sage gave up because, he cant fight anymore..?' She quickly banished the thought of that from her mind. Sage would have her tail if he found out she so much as thought something like that.

As for Sunset, herself, well she had matured into a beautiful young wolf. She was no longer an foolish young adult. She was more mature now, and, surprisingly, she had become more like an Alpha. She knew her own plans, and now that she was one hundred percent grown....she could fight for herself too.

Yoi is it cool if i change sunsets look to more natural..? Bwap

Shadow sighed. "It like like we're fine here. " He told them. "What do you want to do?"

Yes you still rp Sage)

Shadow October 3rd, 2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 547189)
Shadow sighed. "It like like we're fine here. " He told them. "What do you want to do?"

Yes you still rp Sage)

Sunset looked around. “We should probably check the area for threats, then find an area to settle down.” She quickly glanced to Sage who was not paying attention to anything. She sighed and looked to Shadow. “Do you want to search or do you want to stay with Sage?”

”Exuse me?” He barked looking between the two looking rather confused.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 3rd, 2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 547365)
Sunset looked around. “We should probably check the area for threats, then find an area to settle down.” She quickly glanced to Sage who was not paying attention to anything. She sighed and looked to Shadow. “Do you want to search or do you want to stay with Sage?”

”Exuse me?” He barked looking between the two looking rather confused.

Shadow shrugged. "I can do either one. " He said. Doing these things would just give him an excuse to stay awake. Hopefully the area would be secure enough and there would be no problems. "It's up to you. "

Shadow October 3rd, 2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 547370)
Shadow shrugged. "I can do either one. " He said. Doing these things would just give him an excuse to stay awake. Hopefully the area would be secure enough and there would be no problems. "It's up to you. "

You want the pack to find Sunset? You wanna make a character quick or...

Sunset flicked her tail. ‘If a male wolf were to investigate possible enemy territory there could be a wrong message sent to possible enemies..’ “It’s better if I go.” She finally concluded outloud. “You stay here and watch over S-“ She paused looking at Sage’s glare. “Er...help guard the area with Sage.” She looked at the two, especially Shadow for his approval. She watched Sage shrug in approval.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 3rd, 2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 547396)

You want the pack to find Sunset? You wanna make a character quick or...

Sunset flicked her tail. ‘If a male wolf were to investigate possible enemy territory there could be a wrong message sent to possible enemies..’ “It’s better if I go.” She finally concluded outloud. “You stay here and watch over S-“ She paused looking at Sage’s glare. “Er...help guard the area with Sage.” She looked at the two, especially Shadow for his approval. She watched Sage shrug in approval.

(No you make it)

Shadow sighed. "It's fine. I"ll go. " He stood up and started walking, not waiting to hear any objections from her.

Shadow October 4th, 2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 547408)
(No you make it)

Shadow sighed. "It's fine. I"ll go. " He stood up and started walking, not waiting to hear any objections from her.

But i already have twooooo

Sunset flicked her ears in suprise. “Wait Shadow, remember how you said their may be wolves out there? Or what if there are plain enemies...sending a male like you will obviously show the wrong message!” She said speaking her thoughts.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 4th, 2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 547729)
But i already have twooooo

Sunset flicked her ears in suprise. “Wait Shadow, remember how you said their may be wolves out there? Or what if there are plain enemies...sending a male like you will obviously show the wrong message!” She said speaking her thoughts.

(I'll have a lot more later on)

"I'll be fine!" He said turning his head back to look at them, but never stopping. "I'll be back soon. " He turned back. All he needed was just a few trees or shrubs and it would be quick.

Shadow October 5th, 2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 547733)
(I'll have a lot more later on)

"I'll be fine!" He said turning his head back to look at them, but never stopping. "I'll be back soon. " He turned back. All he needed was just a few trees or shrubs and it would be quick.

Alrighttttttt

Name-Amber
Age-i dunno
Personality-i dunno but it gonna be prideful and such
Appearance- Amber
Gender-female

Sunset blinked at him and sighed. “Alright Shadow stay safe..” She hesitated before deciding not to do anything at all and padding back to Sage’s side before sitting down next to him much to the wolf’s dismay.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 5th, 2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548025)
Alrighttttttt

Name-Amber
Age-i dunno
Personality-i dunno but it gonna be prideful and such
Appearance- Amber
Gender-female

Sunset blinked at him and sighed. “Alright Shadow stay safe..” She hesitated before deciding not to do anything at all and padding back to Sage’s side before sitting down next to him much to the wolf’s dismay.

Shadow began walking, not too far away, but far enough to tell if there wae immediate danger which there didn't seem to be. It was much to clear, and too quiet. Personally, he didn't like it.

Shadow October 7th, 2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548037)
Shadow began walking, not too far away, but far enough to tell if there wae immediate danger which there didn't seem to be. It was much to clear, and too quiet. Personally, he didn't like it.

A She wolf stalked after the intruder in the forest that was rightfully her pack’s. She thanked her ansestors that she went to go hunt on the outskirts of the territory...or she wouldn’t have found this possible threat.

Her paws made barely any noise, since she had been trained to be similar to what humans called ‘assassins’. Her amber eyes narrowed as she stuck to the shadows finding out what this mysterious wolf was doing here, and if he was sent from another pack that survived as well.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 7th, 2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548421)

A She wolf stalked after the intruder in the forest that was rightfully her pack’s. She thanked her ansestors that she went to go hunt on the outskirts of the territory...or she wouldn’t have found this possible threat.

Her paws made barely any noise, since she had been trained to be similar to what humans called ‘assassins’. Her amber eyes narrowed as she stuck to the shadows finding out what this mysterious wolf was doing here, and if he was sent from another pack that survived as well.

Shadow sighed. He sat down, needing to catch his breath. He was exhausted from all the walking and he closed his eyes. Would everything be alright? With the three, they had been able to survive together for some time now.... He stood up immediately, thought cut short. "How long have you been following me for?" Shadow asked out loud, looking in no particular direction. "Because I will leave if that's what this is about."

Shadow October 7th, 2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548432)
Shadow sighed. He sat down, needing to catch his breath. He was exhausted from all the walking and he closed his eyes. Would everything be alright? With the three, they had been able to survive together for some time now.... He stood up immediately, thought cut short. "How long have you been following me for?" Shadow asked out loud, looking in no particular direction. "Because I will leave if that's what this is about."

Shocked, but kept her face well natural she stepped out of the bushes that hid her. “Smart Wolf, but not smart enough seeing that your trespassing on our territory.” She said calmly, yet her tone held a little kick to it, barely noticeable, but if one were to notice you would be sure to get a chill up your spine.

“Are you the only one?” She asked after a while of looking him over. She already had a plan to attack if all went downhill.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 7th, 2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548479)
Shocked, but kept her face well natural she stepped out of the bushes that hid her. “Smart Wolf, but not smart enough seeing that your trespassing on our territory.” She said calmly, yet her tone held a little kick to it, barely noticeable, but if one were to notice you would be sure to get a chill up your spine.

“Are you the only one?” She asked after a while of looking him over. She already had a plan to attack if all went downhill.

Shadow stayed surprisingly calm, but relaxed knowing that he was in no shape to fight so he would try at any means to avoid it. "Our? So there are others here." Shadow smiled, not shaken by the slight edge in her tone. If he met her before this tragedy, he might have been a bit scared of her. "I'm by myself as of right now." He answered her question honestly. "I have two more friends a little bit that way." He pointed his paw to Shae and Sunset's direction.

Shadow October 9th, 2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548496)
Shadow stayed surprisingly calm, but relaxed knowing that he was in no shape to fight so he would try at any means to avoid it. "Our? So there are others here." Shadow smiled, not shaken by the slight edge in her tone. If he met her before this tragedy, he might have been a bit scared of her. "I'm by myself as of right now." He answered her question honestly. "I have two more friends a little bit that way." He pointed his paw to Shae and Sunset's direction.

Her ears flattened and she looked at him for any signs that he was lying, she found none and relaxed slightly bit. “Do you plan to attack us? Or are you planning to join with your companions? You must know that whoever is the alpha of your group will no longer be in charge..” She said defending her alpha’s rank.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548809)
Her ears flattened and she looked at him for any signs that he was lying, she found none and relaxed slightly bit. “Do you plan to attack us? Or are you planning to join with your companions? You must know that whoever is the alpha of your group will no longer be in charge..” She said defending her alpha’s rank.

Shadow sighed. "We really don't have any chance in terms of attacking you all." He said. "And the thought of joining a pack isn't really on any of our minds." He told her. "And even if we did, I don't think we would bother with the alpha of the pack. " He answered. Though the idea of a pack sounded nice, did he want to take the risk of more wolves. But he didn't know. "If it is alright with you, I would like to talk with my friends about joining. " He said.

Shadow October 9th, 2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548820)
Shadow sighed. "We really don't have any chance in terms of attacking you all." He said. "And the thought of joining a pack isn't really on any of our minds." He told her. "And even if we did, I don't think we would bother with the alpha of the pack. " He answered. Though the idea of a pack sounded nice, did he want to take the risk of more wolves. But he didn't know. "If it is alright with you, I would like to talk with my friends about joining. " He said.

”Well unluckily for you I’m afraid i cannot let you go alone. You must bring me to your friends, and if you decide to attack me you are surrounded by my pack within seconds of one of my calls.” She warned. “We can’t risk you and your friends possibly attacking our camp.”

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548825)
”Well unluckily for you I’m afraid i cannot let you go alone. You must bring me to your friends, and if you decide to attack me you are surrounded by my pack within seconds of one of my calls.” She warned. “We can’t risk you and your friends possibly attacking our camp.”

He nodded. "Going that extra step for us. " He said with a smile. "We're so honored. " He said. He looked at her shadow. "Lets just make this quick. " He turned to face the wolf. "Follow me. " He turned and went at a nice pace to meet them. They were soon within eyes distance.

Shadow October 9th, 2018 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548826)
He nodded. "Going that extra step for us. " He said with a smile. "We're so honored. " He said. He looked at her shadow. "Lets just make this quick. " He turned to face the wolf. "Follow me. " He turned and went at a nice pace to meet them. They were soon within eyes distance.

Imma make Amber be seven years younger than Sage, so she would be in her mid to early forties if she was a human. (Sunset would be about twenty three to twenty four if she was a human)

also should sage have some ties with this pack? ya know, to add some spiceee

and what should we name the pack (I call not deciding that!)

Sunset looked over to the noise in the bushes. She went to go stand but suddenly Sage stepped over her and snarled, she did not make any excuse since she could easily ambush the possible attacker if they thought she was weak. Sage stopped and flicked his ears as he saw Shadow arriving with some she-wolf. Immediately her jealousy was cranked up to fifty.

"Who is that Shadow? Another lady friend to keep you busy?" He teased, although he also sounded serious at the same time. Sure he was getting older now and sure he gave up trying to fight for something that wasn't his. But that didn't mean he could still have an attitude, and that didn't mean that he couldn't love Sunset.

Sunset stood, almost knocking Sage to his feet but he kept his eyes locked on the new arrival. Meanwhile Sunset approached the she-wolf with ears pinned to her head but a calm, dominant, expression on her face. "Who is that?" She asked Shadow, but her eyes where still glued to the wolf in front of her.

Amber refrained from growling at the two, especially the female. She was starting to push her patience. "I would recommend you know your rank mutt." She warned the young female in front of her. She held her glare as the expression of range began to appear on the female's face, nostrils flared and pupils dilated.

"Your talking to an Alpha/Beta." (PICK WHICH RANK SHE SHOULD BEEE)

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548890)
Imma make Amber be seven years younger than Sage, so she would be in her mid to early forties if she was a human. (Sunset would be about twenty three to twenty four if she was a human)

also should sage have some ties with this pack? ya know, to add some spiceee

and what should we name the pack (I call not deciding that!)

Sunset looked over to the noise in the bushes. She went to go stand but suddenly Sage stepped over her and snarled, she did not make any excuse since she could easily ambush the possible attacker if they thought she was weak. Sage stopped and flicked his ears as he saw Shadow arriving with some she-wolf. Immediately her jealousy was cranked up to fifty.

"Who is that Shadow? Another lady friend to keep you busy?" He teased, although he also sounded serious at the same time. Sure he was getting older now and sure he gave up trying to fight for something that wasn't his. But that didn't mean he could still have an attitude, and that didn't mean that he couldn't love Sunset.

Sunset stood, almost knocking Sage to his feet but he kept his eyes locked on the new arrival. Meanwhile Sunset approached the she-wolf with ears pinned to her head but a calm, dominant, expression on her face. "Who is that?" She asked Shadow, but her eyes where still glued to the wolf in front of her.

Amber refrained from growling at the two, especially the female. She was starting to push her patience. "I would recommend you know your rank mutt." She warned the young female in front of her. She held her glare as the expression of range began to appear on the female's face, nostrils flared and pupils dilated.

"Your talking to an Alpha/Beta." (PICK WHICH RANK SHE SHOULD BEEE)

Nuuuu!Fine their pack is called the Autumn Pack)

"Now now. " Shadow said trying to be the pacifist in all this. "Let's just talk about what we were going to discuss." He said in a rush. "Alright, this wolf wants us to join her pack. " He explained all the details. "It's up to you too what you want to do. I don't care what we do. "

(Yes. I need some spiciness in the rp, give him some ties to the pack. And she can be the alpha)

Shadow October 9th, 2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548922)
Nuuuu!Fine their pack is called the Autumn Pack)

"Now now. " Shadow said trying to be the pacifist in all this. "Let's just talk about what we were going to discuss." He said in a rush. "Alright, this wolf wants us to join her pack. " He explained all the details. "It's up to you too what you want to do. I don't care what we do. "

(Yes. I need some spiciness in the rp, give him some ties to the pack. And she can be the alpha)

hehe alrighty

Sunset opened her mouth to say something before closing it and backing off, you could hear here mumble under her breath before sitting next to the still standing Sage.

Amber watched the she-wolf sit down and she looked to Shadow with a hard gaze. "Its quite simple you see," Amber returned her perching amber gaze to Sunset. "You join, or you die." She waited a few moments to let the statement sink in before continuing. "My partner, the male alpha, has much dominance over me. His rules are to recruit or kill all intruding wolves."

She stood and walked over to Sunset a bit, before pausing to look at Sage growling. "We are really a good pack," she said with a softer tone, but her attitude returned once Sage took a paw-step forward. "We are just taking the necessary precautions...we have had many raids by out side wolves and our new alpha won't have anymore blows to our pack.."

She stopped herself. "Well now you don't have much of a choice as before. You know that we are weak.." she scorned herself. "We need more pups, and females are rare these days, they die in the harsh weather, and those remaining prove to not be able to bare pups." She said almost mentioning herself. Though her speech about females seemed to be aimed towards Sunset.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548932)
hehe alrighty

Sunset opened her mouth to say something before closing it and backing off, you could hear here mumble under her breath before sitting next to the still standing Sage.

Amber watched the she-wolf sit down and she looked to Shadow with a hard gaze. "Its quite simple you see," Amber returned her perching amber gaze to Sunset. "You join, or you die." She waited a few moments to let the statement sink in before continuing. "My partner, the male alpha, has much dominance over me. His rules are to recruit or kill all intruding wolves."

She stood and walked over to Sunset a bit, before pausing to look at Sage growling. "We are really a good pack," she said with a softer tone, but her attitude returned once Sage took a paw-step forward. "We are just taking the necessary precautions...we have had many raids by out side wolves and our new alpha won't have anymore blows to our pack.."

She stopped herself. "Well now you don't have much of a choice as before. You know that we are weak.." she scorned herself. "We need more pups, and females are rare these days, they die in the harsh weather, and those remaining prove to not be able to bare pups." She said almost mentioning herself. Though her speech about females seemed to be aimed towards Sunset.

"We get it!" Shadow said rolling his eyes. He looked at his two friends. "Join them," he started. "Or take as many with us as we can." He shrugged. "You both know I'm alright with either." He said. "It's your choices."

Shadow October 9th, 2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548940)
"We get it!" Shadow said rolling his eyes. He looked at his two friends. "Join them," he started. "Or take as many with us as we can." He shrugged. "You both know I'm alright with either." He said. "It's your choices."

Oh how Sunset wanted to show that sorry exuse of an alpha who’s boss, but she kept her cool, knowing that if they were to fight against them one of them would surly die, and the other two would get away severely wounded, if they were lucky. With a long moment of silence Sunset sighed and looked to the She-wolf in front of her. “Fine we will join...” ‘It will benifit us anyway..’ she added to her thoughts.

”Delightful. I really didn’t want to kill another wolf today..it’s a really emotionally draining thing to do.” Amber sighed in relief. “Anyway follow me, we will meet with the alpha once we arrive. Who knows, maybe one of you will get on his good side.” She said before she started padding forward. “Oh and don’t try anything, please.”

(Le skip to arrival at camp and you play alpha?? Yay or nay?)

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548960)
Oh how Sunset wanted to show that sorry exuse of an alpha who’s boss, but she kept her cool, knowing that if they were to fight against them one of them would surly die, and the other two would get away severely wounded, if they were lucky. With a long moment of silence Sunset sighed and looked to the She-wolf in front of her. “Fine we will join...” ‘It will benifit us anyway..’ she added to her thoughts.

”Delightful. I really didn’t want to kill another wolf today..it’s a really emotionally draining thing to do.” Amber sighed in relief. “Anyway follow me, we will meet with the alpha once we arrive. Who knows, maybe one of you will get on his good side.” She said before she started padding forward. “Oh and don’t try anything, please.”

(Le skip to arrival at camp and you play alpha?? Yay or nay?)

(Yay)

A strong wolf sitting on a high stone watched his pack from below, he needed to do something soon, his pack was getting weakened by the other packs and something needed to change. When he was thinking, he caught a movement by the entrance. He jumped down ready to defend against another attack but to his relief it was just Amber with three new wolves. He walked up to Amber. "I wasn't expecting spies from the others." He sniffed them and realized they were unfamiliar. "Oh, not from here I see. What business do you have here." He demanded. All the while he was looking down Sunset. Another she-wolf is what they deeper needed in the pack for pups.

Shadow October 9th, 2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548963)
(Yay)

A strong wolf sitting on a high stone watched his pack from below, he needed to do something soon, his pack was getting weakened by the other packs and something needed to change. When he was thinking, he caught a movement by the entrance. He jumped down ready to defend against another attack but to his relief it was just Amber with three new wolves. He walked up to Amber. "I wasn't expecting spies from the others." He sniffed them and realized they were unfamiliar. "Oh, not from here I see. What business do you have here." He demanded. All the while he was looking down Sunset. Another she-wolf is what they deeper needed in the pack for pups.

”I found the young male in our territory. He seems to be calm, and well mannered. A good herbalist? Or maybe a negotiator. While the older male has some attitude, he looked like a strong wolf back in his younger days but looks otherwise useless now..and the female, she has quite amount of bravery, an excellent warrior? She seems to listen to the young male without hesitation however..” she spoke of them as if they weren’t even there, however once she started mentioning Sunset she lowered her voice to where only the alpha could hear.

“I’d thought you’d like to see them sir...” she looked over them. “Majority of them would be a great addition to the pack..” she concluded after she made her report.

Sunset’s eyes widened “How dare y-“ A tail swatted her side and she glared at Sage, who unusually looked wise beyond his years and for once didn’t have that sparkle in his eyes. He seemed to have realized something daunting about this place, and he was warning her. But why? She saw he worded the words ‘Shush and don’t say a word.’

Reluctantly she clamped her mouth shut and instead gave them her signature glare.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548970)
”I found the young male in our territory. He seems to be calm, and well mannered. A good herbalist? Or maybe a negotiator. While the older male has some attitude, he looked like a strong wolf back in his younger days but looks otherwise useless now..and the female, she has quite amount of bravery, an excellent warrior? She seems to listen to the young male without hesitation however..” she spoke of them as if they weren’t even there, however once she started mentioning Sunset she lowered her voice to where only the alpha could hear.

“I’d thought you’d like to see them sir...” she looked over them. “Majority of them would be a great addition to the pack..” she concluded after she made her report.

Sunset’s eyes widened “How dare y-“ A tail swatted her side and she glared at Sage, who unusually looked wise beyond his years and for once didn’t have that sparkle in his eyes. He seemed to have realized something daunting about this place, and he was warning her. But why? She saw he worded the words ‘Shush and don’t say a word.’

Reluctantly she clamped her mouth shut and instead gave them her signature glare.

Shadow nodded slightly. "He's right. Any sudden outbursts can get us killed." He whispered.

The alpha was listening carefully to the report. First was Shadow. He did show no expression of hostility or fear. He definitely isn't scared, but knows his place well. "Hmm." Next was Shade. Taking a closer look at him, he definitively got into his share of the fights. But now, he does look a bit older, but well in shape. He could most definitely be useful. Finally was Sunset, truly was a thing of beauty, the others would fall for her easily. He smiled. "Well done Amber, take Sunset to the she-wolves den when we are done. The others will love her." He looked at Shadow. "Take him to the herb den first." He said pointing to Shadow. "I need more time with this one." He said looking at Shade.

Shadow October 9th, 2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548973)
Shadow nodded slightly. "He's right. Any sudden outbursts can get us killed." He whispered.

The alpha was listening carefully to the report. First was Shadow. He did show no expression of hostility or fear. He definitely isn't scared, but knows his place well. "Hmm." Next was Shade. Taking a closer look at him, he definitively got into his share of the fights. But now, he does look a bit older, but well in shape. He could most definitely be useful. Finally was Sunset, truly was a thing of beauty, the others would fall for her easily. He smiled. "Well done Amber, take Sunset to the she-wolves den when we are done. The others will love her." He looked at Shadow. "Take him to the herb den first." He said pointing to Shadow. "I need more time with this one." He said looking at Shade.

major coughity cough cough here, it’s Sageeeeeejskdksjskdkks (Sage)

Sunset looked to the alpha. “What do you m-“ she got swatted again. ‘Do as your told.’ Her lip twitched in agrivation. ‘What does he mean by “the others will love her”?? ‘ was all she could think about as she took one last glance as Amber showed Shadow the den and rather forcefully put her in the She-wolves den. She wasn’t surprised when she found only one other she-wolf there. Or maybe there were others. She couldn’t tell.

Sage stood his ground but respectfully had his eyes glued to the floor. “Yes sir? What is the need for an old wolf like me?” He tried to play off what he knew was already going to happen.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548974)
major coughity cough cough here, it’s Sageeeeeejskdksjskdkks (Sage)

Sunset looked to the alpha. “What do you m-“ she got swatted again. ‘Do as your told.’ Her lip twitched in agrivation. ‘What does he mean by “the others will love her”?? ‘ was all she could think about as she took one last glance as Amber showed Shadow the den and rather forcefully put her in the She-wolves den. She wasn’t surprised when she found only one other she-wolf there. Or maybe there were others. She couldn’t tell.

Sage stood his ground but respectfully had his eyes glued to the floor. “Yes sir? What is the need for an old wolf like me?” He tried to play off what he knew was already going to happen.

(it's ok. I'll make it up with drama)
The alpha snickered. "Oh come on. You really don't remember me Sage?" He asked. "Come on, I know it's been long, but you would think you would remember your friends."

Shadow October 9th, 2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548976)
(it's ok. I'll make it up with drama)
The alpha snickered. "Oh come on. You really don't remember me Sage?" He asked. "Come on, I know it's been long, but you would think you would remember your friends."

Sage bit his lip trying to hold back a reply. ‘Friends don’t leave friends to die sir.’ He grumbled under his breathe before speaking. “What do you mean? I’m a wolf, like no other and I’m sure we have never seen each other before, unless i forgot our encounter and for that I’m terribly sorry.” He made the most realistic aplologetic face he could.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548977)
Sage bit his lip trying to hold back a reply. ‘Friends don’t leave friends to die sir.’ He grumbled under his breathe before speaking. “What do you mean? I’m a wolf, like no other and I’m sure we have never seen each other before, unless i forgot our encounter and for that I’m terribly sorry.” He made the most realistic aplologetic face he could.

He sighed. "Listen. I'm sorry for that day. I will admit, I was scared and I should've stayed with you." He said. "I still have dreams about that day." He said with a truly sad face. "Anyway." His voice straightened. He pointed to the guards den. "You'd be a perfect guard. Your build is perfect for defensive purposes."

Shadow October 9th, 2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548980)
He sighed. "Listen. I'm sorry for that day. I will admit, I was scared and I should've stayed with you." He said. "I still have dreams about that day." He said with a truly sad face. "Anyway." His voice straightened. He pointed to the guards den. "You'd be a perfect guard. Your build is perfect for defensive purposes."

”I am truly sorry i cannot recall what you state sir, but i will attempt to be the best guard you have had yet.” He said with a false look of pride plastered onto his features. He turned and followed to where he was directed to go, getting used to his new rank.

Sunset sat alone in the She-wolf den. The other she-wolves have been shooed out of the den to eat, while she stayed behind refusing to eat. She was furious. She agreed for the greater good of them and now they were all spread apart in the pack, and without a second thought she was placed as a mother! Whatever Male would try to get to her she would refuse, and if he didn’t get the hint she would make sure he got a scar to show of his foolishness. She wouldn’t give up, not until she was broken of course, but since when did such a thing happen to Sunset? She just hoped the two others were ok..

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548982)
”I am truly sorry i cannot recall what you state sir, but i will attempt to be the best guard you have had yet.” He said with a false look of pride plastered onto his features. He turned and followed to where he was directed to go, getting used to his new rank.

Sunset sat alone in the She-wolf den. The other she-wolves have been shooed out of the den to eat, while she stayed behind refusing to eat. She was furious. She agreed for the greater good of them and now they were all spread apart in the pack, and without a second thought she was placed as a mother! Whatever Male would try to get to her she would refuse, and if he didn’t get the hint she would make sure he got a scar to show of his foolishness. She wouldn’t give up, not until she was broken of course, but since when did such a thing happen to Sunset? She just hoped the two others were ok..

He sighed watching him go off before going back to his rock and sitting, watching.

Shadow was watching the other herbalist give him lessons. When he was put in the den, the two wolves almost immediately became friends and now the other wolf was giving him the rundown on what herbs did what.

Shadow October 9th, 2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548983)
He sighed watching him go off before going back to his rock and sitting, watching.

Shadow was watching the other herbalist give him lessons. When he was put in the den, the two wolves almost immediately became friends and now the other wolf was giving him the rundown on what herbs did what.

After a few minutes that felt like an enternity for Sunset, she stood up and left the den. If they expected her to just sit there till she had pups, well the pack had another thing coming. She looked around and tried to find an escape route if all went to fox dung, however her white coat stood out from the rest of the packs, and it wasn’t working in her favor.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 9th, 2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548987)
After a few minutes that felt like an enternity for Sunset, she stood up and left the den. If they expected her to just sit there till she had pups, well the pack had another thing coming. She looked around and tried to find an escape route if all went to fox dung, however her white coat stood out from the rest of the packs, and it wasn’t working in her favor.

A younger wolf walked up to Sunset. "So you're the new one." He said. "I'm supposed to give you a tour of camp. Follow me." ( blah blah blah tour)

Shadow walked up to Sunset, doing his best to hide the limp as the younger wolf walked away. "What do you see?" He asked he asked.

Shadow October 9th, 2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548988)
A younger wolf walked up to Sunset. "So you're the new one." He said. "I'm supposed to give you a tour of camp. Follow me." ( blah blah blah tour)

Shadow walked up to Sunset, doing his best to hide the limp as the younger wolf walked away. "What do you see?" He asked he asked.

mmmm 10/10 much creativity there, i applaud you

The entire time Sunset payed as much attention as she could to her surroundings. Once the male left she turned quickly towards Shadow looking rather startled. “I saw two good exits, a small break in their defense wall that is around the camp can fit one wolf at a time, most likely made by previous attackers, and one in the warriors den, when his back was turned i got to steal a glance at it. It isn’t that big and is much more risky, but i though I’d mention it.” She paused and looked at him. “When did you get that limp?” She asked slowly.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 10th, 2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548989)
mmmm 10/10 much creativity there, i applaud you

The entire time Sunset payed as much attention as she could to her surroundings. Once the male left she turned quickly towards Shadow looking rather startled. “I saw two good exits, a small break in their defense wall that is around the camp can fit one wolf at a time, most likely made by previous attackers, and one in the warriors den, when his back was turned i got to steal a glance at it. It isn’t that big and is much more risky, but i though I’d mention it.” She paused and looked at him. “When did you get that limp?” She asked slowly.

Shadow nodded, avoiding question. "The break in the defense wall seems like a safer option. But the conditions would have to be perfect. Plus we don't know what they're patrol would be like yet." He saw the alpha walk up to them and he stopped talking.

The wolf stopped in front of Shadow. "Two of my wolves said you attacked them in the herbs den, is that correct?"

Shadow sighed. He looked at his injured leg, which should tell the whole story, but he looked him in his eyes. "Yes. I did." He said.

The alpha shook his head. "Oh no, we can't have this." He said. "There are strict punishments for this."

"I'm willing to take them." He said bowing his head.

Shadow October 10th, 2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 548991)
Shadow nodded, avoiding question. "The break in the defense wall seems like a safer option. But the conditions would have to be perfect. Plus we don't know what they're patrol would be like yet." He saw the alpha walk up to them and he stopped talking.

The wolf stopped in front of Shadow. "Two of my wolves said you attacked them in the herbs den, is that correct?"

Shadow sighed. He looked at his injured leg, which should tell the whole story, but he looked him in his eyes. "Yes. I did." He said.

The alpha shook his head. "Oh no, we can't have this." He said. "There are strict punishments for this."

"I'm willing to take them." He said bowing his head.

”Shadow...w-what did you do?!” She barked at him unable to process the information she just heard. “There must be a mistake, he never attacks unless he is protecting someone...right..?” She looked to him unsure of how to reaspond to such a situation. “Which one of your wolves are spreading lies?!” She turned to the alpha as she stepped towards him, no fear nor doubt present in her eyes, only the fiery, unmistakable sparkle of rebellion.

Ainz Ooal Gown October 10th, 2018 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 548993)
”Shadow...w-what did you do?!” She barked at him unable to process the information she just heard. “There must be a mistake, he never attacks unless he is protecting someone...right..?” She looked to him unsure of how to reaspond to such a situation. “Which one of your wolves are spreading lies?!” She turned to the alpha as she stepped towards him, no fear nor doubt present in her eyes, only the fiery, unmistakable sparkle of rebellion.

"It's alright." He put a paw in front of Sunset to stop her. "It's my punishment." He smiled at her. "You know me well enough that I'll be fine."

The alpha made a short, low howl that indicates the punishment. Immediately, the pack encircled Shadow, giving him a little room on all sides. "Your punishment. Fight pit!"

"So who do I have to fight." He asked.

The two that accused you." He said as the trap wolves appeared, evil smiles on their faces.