Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Punishments (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64488)

Ian May 25th, 2023 12:56 PM

WindClan Punishments

DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS CALLED FOR A PUNISHMENT

Patrol Punishments:
[If you have an OOC excuse for not reporting in and presented it to the current deputy your cat will be excused from punishment, but you have to let @Lillith know as soon as possible beforehand. If you believe a mistake was made or mixed something up, inform @Lillith. We don't want your cat getting in trouble for something that's not their fault.]

Failed Border Patrol: If a border patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, all cats assigned to that patrol risked being tasked with sweeping their assigned area for trespassers and catching at least one piece of prey for the Clan. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned areas, and one here to report back to cat who issued their punishment.

Failed Hunting Patrol: If a hunting patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, all cats assigned to that patrol risk being tasked with hunting and bringing back two or more fresh-kill to the Clan. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned hunting areas, and one here to report to who issued their punishment.

Reported by Non-Leader: If a patrol does not get reported in by the patrol leader, that patrol leader will either be required to re-check the border themselves or hunt for the Clan, depending on which patrol they were originally assigned to. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned areas, and one here to report to who issued their punishment.

Failed Herb Patrol: If an herb patrol fails to be reported on time or is reported late, the leader of said patrol will be tasked with replacing all the moss in the RiverClan medicine cat den. This will require three posts in total before the punishment can be complete; one here to accept their punishment, one in their assigned areas, and one here to report back to Cowtuft or Lightningpaw. As for the rest of the cats involved in the patrol, they will be taken out by Cowtuft or Lightningpaw to retrieve the herb that they were originally assigned to retrieve.

Continual failure to succeed during patrols may result in demotion and/or temporary exile.

Ian June 20th, 2023 11:23 PM

Re: WindClan Punishments

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Luckily it seemed like most of the patrols had done well, though there were still some cats he needed to talk to. Mainly the patrol to Whispering Wetlands he hadn't heard from, which was concerning. He had seen them head out, so either something happened or they slacked off. And of all the borders patrols to slack on, the one to the ShadowClan border was not it.

"Ashclaw, Pignut, Milkpaw, and Firepaw! I need to speak with you all. Goldenpaw, you as well."

@Queen_Coral @Ravensong @Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko

ameko June 23rd, 2023 07:57 PM

Goldenpaw »
Goldenpaw's head rose at the sound of Fallownose rattling off names, but his gaze was elsewhere, largely disinterested in what he had to say. Disinterested, that is, until his own name came out of the deputy's mouth! Green eyes shooting over to the gray tom, Goldenpaw padded quickly up to him and dipped his head in greeting. After taking a moment to clear his throat, he responded, "Yes?"

wolfie June 23rd, 2023 10:37 PM

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Nixey

After Cowtuft had found out the results of the herb patrols he had sent out, the tom discovered there was only one cat he truly needed to "punish". It was a surprise - typically, there was a struggle to have any finished patrols. Cowtuft poked his head into the warrior's den, blinking in the darkness. "S..mokethroat..?" The medicine cat softly spoke, ignoring the small trip of his words. Nonetheless, he could not be soft on his clanmates!! Moss-cleaning was on Smokethroat's plans for today now!

SpiritWolf_yt June 24th, 2023 03:06 PM

[ I tried i'm sorry!]

Ashclaw perked as hi name and his patrol was called, the tom padded over standing tall."Fallownose I can explain the delay" he said
@Lillian

Ian June 29th, 2023 09:25 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Goldenpaw and Ashclaw both came over after he called. While he was slightly confused as to why Pignut, Milkpaw, and Firepaw weren't with him, he decided to give the warrior a chance to explain after he addressed Goldenpaw.

"Goldenpaw, I was informed by Mousefern that you caught a finch on the patrol, but it was not placed on the prey pile. Did you take it to the elders or queens, or did you happen to eat it yourself?"

He hoped it was the latter and that Goldenpaw's mentor had taught the apprentice not to eat before the elders, kits, and queens. Once he got the apprentice's response, he nodded to Ashclaw so the Guardian could explain why they were delayed and where his patrolmates were.

@Queen_Coral @ameko

Wingnettle July 7th, 2023 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillian (Post 1435440)
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Luckily it seemed like most of the patrols had done well, though there were still some cats he needed to talk to. Mainly the patrol to Whispering Wetlands he hadn't heard from, which was concerning. He had seen them head out, so either something happened or they slacked off. And of all the borders patrols to slack on, the one to the ShadowClan border was not it.

"Ashclaw, Pignut, Milkpaw, and Firepaw! I need to speak with you all. Goldenpaw, you as well."

@Queen_Coral @Ravensong @Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko

╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 16 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

https://i.ibb.co/zVJJhNx/final-Milkpaw.png

Milkpaw was helping his clanmates drag Pignut's body to their camp, when they were met by a very angry deputy at the tunnel entrance. His injuries weren't so bad; a few scratches here and there, but Pignut... The eagle's attack had been devastating to him. Thank Starclan Firepaw had been safe, but Ashclaw surely hadn't been a great help, and this only fueled Milkpaw's resentment toward his father.

The cream-colored tom wasn't expecting the warrior to explain, so he made sure to talk first. "Fallownose, Pignut is... there was an eagle, and Pignut... he came in the way to protect us..." His voice trailed off as he realized that the warrior had saved both his and Firepaw's life. What should they do now? ...The burial, of course.

He turned toward his friend to make sure she was okay, leaving the Guardian to deal with Fallownose.
"Firepaw.. are you... okay?" He asked nearly in a whisper, bending his head to inspect her more closely. A scratch on his cheek burned, but he ignored it.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @Queen_Coral @Darkclaws ]

wolfie July 11th, 2023 12:03 AM

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @endlessskies

This was a sad day. After his first patrol reported in, Cowtuft discovered Sleekgaze had never showed. And he had put the tom in charge of the herb patrol! He was disappointed, to say the least. It was always a sad, sad day when your trust was betrayed. Perhaps Sleekgaze would have an excuse, but moss-duty was likely on the to-do list tonight!

Cowtuft stepped into the warrior's den, poking his head in. "Sl..sleekgaze...?" He called out softly, floppy ears giving a small flick. His usually high up tail was low to the ground, swooshing very sadly.

wolfie July 19th, 2023 02:00 AM

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Shade. @Omari @Kay~ @xavier. @PINEGREEN @gs29513

The splotched medicine cat was awfully disappointed. It was uncommon for him to have to handle herb patrols that were never completed - perhaps never reported, or something along those lines. Cowtuft had been looking forward towards the honey, and he had greatly needed those herbs. Punishments were not something he was fond of handling, but alas. He just hoped they wouldn't be upset - Cowtuft was not mad. Just disappointed.

First off, he entered into the warrior's den. Clearing his throat, "Rookscreech.,, Mousefern,, Curlyeye,, Lostpetal,, and Mistycloud..?" Blimey! What a mouthful! Five cats, and he was not even done. "If - if y,,ou would, please come with me.. a discus... discussion is needed," Maybe he should paw this off to Fallownose. The deputy was better at this.

Pulling back, Cowtuft headed towards the apprentice's den. "Hemlockpaw,, dear.. if you are in here.. please follow me.. I must speak with you, " He mewed softly, exiting the apprentice den.

He went and stood at the base of the Galewood, waiting for the gathered cats to come.

gs29513 July 19th, 2023 06:30 PM

Curlyeye was a bit concerned as to why Cowtuft was looking for him in particular, he hadn’t mucked up anything recently(at least he didn’t think he had), but he trotted over to the medicine cat amicably enough. @x ghostie

Omari July 19th, 2023 06:36 PM

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern’s ear twitched–uh oh. Wuhoh. Big wuhoh. She inhaled sharply through her teeth as she looked at the Medicine cat, sitting up from where she had been sitting in her moss bed.. At least it wasn’t Fallownose that was calling for her–now that would’ve been scary. “Coming,” She called out in reply as she stood, trotting out of the den.

[ @x ghostie ]

Kaybug. July 19th, 2023 09:09 PM

- @x ghostie @Omari @xavier.

Mistycloud frowned, "Sorry 'bout that, Cowtuft. None of us knew how to collect honey and uh I guess we forgot to tell you. My apologies." The white warrior dipped her head.

Ian July 20th, 2023 12:17 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom's eyes turned from Ashclaw and Goldenpaw while he waited for a response when Milkpaw entered carrying... Pignut?! Fallownose's eyes widened and he brushed past the apprentice and guardian in shock as he rushed from his place at the base of the Galewood to see what had happened.

Before the deputy could speak, Milkpaw was already explaining what had happened. "Wait so... you brought the body back yourself? What was Ashclaw doing?" Fallownose asked, his tail lashing back in forth in agitation. At least Milkpaw looked okay, though the loss of Pignut would hurt.

"Sorry, that's not important right now. I'll let Twilightstar know what happened and have Pignut's body prepared for vigil. Of course, you don't have to worry about any punishment after what's happened. And make sure to see Cowtuft for the wounds you have."

@Wingnettle @Spirit_life_yt @ameko

SpiritWolf_yt July 20th, 2023 12:41 PM

Ashclaw lowered his head" pignut rushed to the scene before me, I followed after but didn't make it in time to help, by then pignut was gone" he responded in a sad tone" I followed behind because milkpaw had already started carrying pignut" he added
@Lillian

Dark July 20th, 2023 01:29 PM

Firepaw

Firepaw had been lagging behind the group when they came to report, the shock of what had just occurred on their patrol left her wanting just to disappear. As such, when the group actually approached Fallownose, she was nowhere to be seen. Sometime while Milkpaw had started talking, she had backed away some distance and made herself appear as small as possible. That wasn’t too hard as at the moment the she-cat was covered in dirt and was pretty below average in terms of size anyway.

While Fallownose questioned Milkpaw, the orange-furred apprentice flinched. The deputy did not seem happy in the slightest, and she didn’t think it was fair that her friend was getting talked to like that in her stead. Shakily walking forward, the usually bold apprentice approached Fallownose. ”Umm Fallownose…” She squeaked nervously ”It was my fault, I should have been paying attention.” Firepaw lowered her head before the deputy before continuing to explain ”I got distracted while on the patrol and the eagle attacked… Pignut stepped in to save me and by the time Milkpaw helped him out it was too late.”

Recalling the incident, Firepaw was trembling. She remembered the sense of helplessness she felt as she watched the injury that eventually led to Pignut’s death. The sense of anxiety and fear she felt as she watched Milkpaw jump into the fight, and the sadness that accompanied the news that came afterward. Even though Ashclaw hadn’t really done too much to help out at the time, the truth of the matter was… this was her fault. She caused this. She killed Pignut. ”I’m sorry Fallownose… I killed Pignut,” She said in a barely audibly whisper.

Wingnettle July 20th, 2023 01:53 PM

╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 16 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

https://i.ibb.co/zVJJhNx/final-Milkpaw.png

Milkpaw couldn't believe his ears. What Ashclaw was saying didn't make any sense. He waited behind them and now acted as if he didn't have time to rise a single claw.
Even worse, Firepaw was determined to think that this situation was her fault.
At his friend's words, he became immediately more alerted and rose his voice. "Firepaw, how could you say that?!" He asked indignantly, giving her a shocked glance. "No one had seen the eagle coming. Nobody could have foreseen it, but Pignut was the first one to notice and get in the way! He deliberately chose to fight it to save all of us, not just you." He said more softly, trying to hide his anger at his father while he addressed poor Firepaw. With a comforting gesture, he encircled her with his fluffy tail and leaned his chin on her head. "It's ok... I am so glad you're safe. And I'm sure Pignut thinks the same, from the lands of Starclan he's running through now."

After a while, he decided to break the silence and left some space between him and Firepaw. This was something between him and his father.
With cold green eyes, he stared at Ashclaw with a look of disgust mixed with hatred. What did Fallownose think of all of this? He needed to know because this time Ashclaw couldn't get off with it that easily.
"You..." He began with a whisper, his teeth gritting with rage. "You let me fight alongside Pignut, ALONE! A warrior and an apprentice against a full-grown eagle, and you did nothing! Don't lie, Ashclaw. You are not what you say you are." He stepped forward to confront him at less than a tail length-away, their muzzles never so close as they were now.

He narrowed his eyes, but didn't took his gaze away while speaking. "This is the truth, Fallownose. Ashclaw was never fit to be a Guardian, as he never was to be a father. Windclan might have forgotten my sisters, but I never did. They fled from Windclan because of him. And when the fire followed me, almost killing me and Firepaw... he did nothing. I was less than a mere cat living in the same clan as him, in Ashclaw. And this proves it." His tail swished angrily behind him as he talked, his ears twitching nervously in the meanwhile.

"Pignut died because you did nothing to help him!" He snarled at him, unaware of Firepaw's gaze on him.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @Darkclaws @Lillian @Spirit_life_yt ]

ameko July 21st, 2023 11:49 AM

Goldenpaw »
Oh, of course! He hadn't even thought about the implication of not placing it with the rest of the prey. What had he done with it, again..? After taking a moment to think back, Goldenpaw spoke up. "I gave it to Mosspaw, he..." but the apprentice was quick to trail off as Fallownose brushed past him. Frowning in momentary confusion, he turned to see what had caught the deputy's attention. Was that—? It took him a second to recognize the body Milkpaw was dragging, and he could only listen as the patrol explained what had happened to his mentor.

An eagle had done that? Goldenpaw dragged his eyes away from the corpse and watched, quietly, as Milkpaw verbally tore into Ashclaw.

[ @Lillian - really sorry for the late response ^^;; ]

Ian July 23rd, 2023 10:07 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy's ears flattened against his head as the situation exploded, his yellow-amber eyes flicking between the cats at Pignut's body. Before he could deal with this, though, thee was the Goldenpaw situation.

"Goldenpaw, in light of this news you're dismissed. If you need to see Cowtuft to talk about what you've seen, then please do so. You can also speak to me or Twilightstar." With those words said, Fallownose turned back to Ashclaw, Firepaw, and Milkpaw.

"Ashclaw, what the hell do you mean you were following behind? You arrived to camp before Milkpaw and Firepaw, so do not stand there and LIE TO MY FACE. You left two apprentices in the territory to carry Pignut's dead body. Go wait in Twilightstar's den. We're going to have a discussion with her about this situation," he spat, having to consciously force the fur along his spine to remain flat. As much as he was upset, he couldn't lose his temper, especially with Milkpaw and Firepaw there.

"Firepaw, this is not your fault. Eagles are dangerous, and it's hard to see them coming, especially when you're focused on another task. The fact that you two managed to fight it off, even after what it had done to Pignut, is admirable. We may have lost a warrior today, but I will be recommending to Twilighstar that we gain two new ones. If Leafpaw and Doepaw could see you know, I'm sure they would be proud. They haven't been forgotten. For now, I'm going to speak with Twilightstar about the current situation with Ashclaw. I suggest that after your ceremony, you speak to her as well, but for now let us handle this situation. You're both dismissed while I get Cowtuft to prepare Pignut's body for vigil."

@Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko @Spirit_life_yt

Ian July 23rd, 2023 10:13 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy stood from his place at the base of the Galewood as the last patrols reported, double-checking that no one else was coming before issuing punishments. Perhaps one of these days he wouldn't have to, but today wasn't that day.

"Floatingleaf, Tigerpaw, Sleekgaze, and Cedarpaw! None of your patrols reported. Do any of you have an explanation?"

@Silvershadow13 @CreeperLover649 @endlessskies @Froggy

bubble[error]. July 23rd, 2023 11:04 PM

(oh crap. I forgot about the patrol. Oh no...)
@Lillian

*Tigerpaw met the deputy's eyes*

"I was never told by any of my patrolmates when we would be going out. I was simply waiting for my patrol cats to say when we would start going. I am very sorry, Fallownose. I have remembered that Twilightstar told me that I had only once chance to prove myself... Does this count for that? Am... I going to be kicked out of WindClan for life because my patrol mates didn't tell me when they would go on that patrol? I still take responsibility, by the way for not reminding them."

Spookez. July 24th, 2023 06:25 AM

I really don't feel like doing this ahsashahsshaahsahshahshsh Also again sorry for being gone for so long. That's prob the reason why and I'm still going thru my mentions realizing maybe there was a patrol in there I was never there for. )

Cedarpaw stared Blankly towards Fallownose. Surely there was a reason? Not one she bothered finding. "So?" She shrugged, not like that Patrol was much important.

@Lillian

wolfie July 29th, 2023 02:01 AM

Cowtuft blinked curiously at Mistycloud's reason. His mouth shaped into a small o before he let out a belly-laugh. "Well.!! Blimey, suppose.. I did not take that into account, well, cannot fault you for that..! So, Mistycloud.. Mousefern.. and Hemlockpaw, you are off the stick for this..!" He mewed quietly, nodding his head for them to return back to their probably-nap. Oops. He didn't even think he knew how to collect honey besides... sticking a paw in. [ @Omari @xavier. @Kay~ ]

He let out a quiet sigh as time ticked by with Curlyeye being the only one to show up. "I,, man,, " He clicked his tongue. "..I think I have a small curse.. of no one ever showing up for... their punishments.." Cowtuft sighed quietly. It was either that or he thought said cats were in their den but they never were. .. that was possible.. ......... "Well,, uhm,, " He rose to his paws, bit uncomfortable to speak verbally but he needed to make sure this information got across. "You are going.. out to gather herbs.. with me..! That's it,, so,, c'mon along,, please and thank you!!" Cowtuft squeaked. [ @gs29513 ]

After that, he would attempt to lead Curlyeye out of camp and to Starry Meadow.

[ The deadline for this punishment is August 7th by 11:59PM EST ]

gs29513 July 29th, 2023 01:12 PM

It seemed he was in trouble. Albeit the Cowtuft form of trouble, which meant giving a paw in some herb collecting, rather than Fallownose trouble, which meant screaming. Curlyeye greatly preferred the Cowtuft form. Thus, he made no complaint, instead flashing the medicine cat a smile and purring Rightio! What are we looking for? as he followed the medicine cat out of camp. @x ghostie (want me to start at Starry Meadow, or will you?)

Ian August 8th, 2023 09:46 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy huffed in annoyance as only the apprentices showed up. Seriously?! Why were they more responsible than the warriors? Or at least, Tigerpaw was. Cedarpaw's attitude left much to be desired.

"Tigerpaw, you're old enough to know that you should come to me or seek out your patrolmates if they're not communicating. While this doesn't mean you will get kicked out of WindClan, you will still have to complete the punishment. Cedarpaw, I suggest you fix your attitude unless you want to be renamed Cedarkit. Since you were assigned to different patrols, we'll be heading out into the territory where each of you will catch two pieces of prey."

@CreeperLover649 @Froggy [For this punishment, you will need the usual 3 posts, but it will be slightly different. You need one here to accept, and two in the territory completing the punishment. Fallownose will be accompanying them, so make sure you mention me in the territory. You do not need to wait for me to respond here to post with your characters in the territory. You have until 8/16 to complete the punishment]

bubble[error]. August 8th, 2023 09:51 PM

*Tigerpaw gave a nod and headed out to the territory, making sure that Fallownose was actually following her*

(Next post will come tomorrow. If I don't post myself, plz mention me, as I might have forgotten!)

@Lillian @Froggy

Alchemist Kitsune September 23rd, 2023 07:20 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=41664
| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 1] - Inactive

It had been some time since she had sent Starryeyes out on patrol with Doepaw and Halfpaw, and she was starting to get worried. Had something gone wrong? Had they vanished along with so many other warriors who never returned from patrols? She'd heard this happened from time to time, but with this having been her first attempt at sending patrols for Tufty in the first place, she had no way to know for certain. The other patrols had arrived, at the very least, and the wiry framed Oriental mix just hoped that they were late. Fashionably late, but late because of all the mushrooms and daisies they'd found for them! Just in case, however, the medicine cat apprentice found herself looking for the patrol members in each den, wanting to make sure they hadn't simply forgotten to tell her they'd returned.

-

@hope [Starryeyes] | @poppy. [Doepaw] | @Demini [Halfpaw]
| If your characters had completed the patrol and simply forgotten to come around with the herbs, please let them arrive with whatever they grabbed and let Lightning know that they just got here, or that they left the herbs in storage, or anything involving the found herbs, and there will be no punishment! :heartbounce: |

panchiko September 29th, 2023 11:51 PM

starryeyes ༘✶
Eep! Starryeyes finally arrived at camp, and they hurriedly glanced around in search of Lightningpaw. When they found her at last, they could be found with a sheepish expression on his face, clearly feeling a little bad about the tardiness.

They dropped the herbs from their mouth before speaking so that their words wouldn’t sound muffled, and began: “Hey, Lightningpaw! Um,,, , sso so sorry. I may have lost track of time -- that’s on me. We did find things though! ;'')”
They gestured to the three mushrooms and two dandelions that were now on the ground. “They, um, weren’t daisies, but I figured you might be able to find something to do with them,” he said, referencing the soft yellow flowers laying in front of him.
“The others’ve got some things too,,!” He took a little bit of a step back and let them speak for themselves, dipping his head to acknowledge his fault.

// V SORRY omgs punt me @Alchemist Kitsune @poppy. @Demini

Alchemist Kitsune October 4th, 2023 03:04 PM

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Active

A rushed blur approached Lightningpaw so swiftly the molly barely had a chance to register who it was until they had stopped right before her. Carrying a bundle of herbs in his maw, Starryeyes stood before her, a sheepish look on his face as he offered the bundle to her. At a glance she could tell that some of the flowers were wrong - this seemed to have happened to every patrol she'd sent out, despite having shown examples of the blooms... at least Starryeyes had a reason for it, what with there being no daisies to show - but the warrior was quick to mention it, and honestly... the healer couldn't hold it against him. Any other warrior would have brought the mushrooms and nothing else. Frankly, as far as she was concerned, the black and white tom had gone above and beyond in this patrol today. And if he'd stayed late looking for the daisies he hadn't found, it just made more sense as to why he had been tardy in the first place.

"I'll give the others a bit of a wait while I sort these out. Pay no mind to the time, it's good to have a fresh batch of these. Go get a rest and something to eat for now, love. Meddie's orders," the young calico teased mildly in an attempt to let the tom know everything was fine, twitching her tail to signal he was free to leave as she took the mushrooms and dandelions to the herb storage underground.

-

@ghostface [Starryeyes] | @poppy. [Doepaw] | @GhostThief [Halfpaw]
| If your characters have anything to add to the patrol, feel free to bring them up to Lightning so I can add it to the storage. If not, Starryeye's report is enough for the whole patrol. :heartbounce: |

Alchemist Kitsune October 10th, 2023 09:33 PM

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

This round of patrols had been a bloody mess. She'd had to go and lead two of them herself... both being accompanied by only an apprentice - the warriors in this clan sometimes made her want to smack a couple of ears clean off their heads - and one of the patrols was... not here? Normally, she would have assumed that some warriors had decided to be lazy. Especially this time around, seeing as how two other patrols had already proven just how professionally idle the cats of this clan could be. But the patrol that hadn't returned was different. It was Fallownose's patrol, and she truly doubted the tom had just decided to play hooky for the day.

Worriedly, Lightningpaw paced back and forth on the clearing, slowly leaving a small trail of pawprints on the soft ground. Should she send warriors out to find them? Had the three of them simply not found any herbs? She had noticed a smaller number of marigold and dandelion when she had headed out with Poppypaw on the apprentice's patrol... maybe the deputy was just being extra thorough? Tail lashing nervously, the lithe calico sat down, taking a deep breath. No point letting her imagination run wild just yet. Best give them some time to come back. Maybe they'd just hunted a little on the way back and gotten some dinner in. Couldn't really blame them for that after having been out all day, now could she?

-

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @GhostThief [Cherrycrest] | @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw]
| If your characters have gone out on patrol and gathered the herbs but simply not returned, please have them come to Lightningpaw to report the late patrol with no punishments! There will only be mild teasing from a relieved Lightningpaw at most. :heartbounce: |

Ian October 18th, 2023 08:29 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy padded into camp with a sullen look on his face, two purple leaves and a random yellow flower grasped between his jaws. He had decided to stay out longer to see if he could find any yellowbells, but had no luck. He had barely found the lavender as it was.

Spotting Lightningpaw, Fallownose made his way over to her and dropped the plants he had collected at her paws. "Sorry for the delay. I could barely find anything, so I stayed out longer to see if I could find more but this is all I got. Couldn't find any of the yellow flower you showed me, so I grabbed something random. If it's not useful, it at least looks nice!"

@Alchemist Kitsune

Alchemist Kitsune October 25th, 2023 12:07 PM

| Lightningpaw |

A familiar, gray silhouette entered the camp at a much later hour than Lightningpaw was even used to being out and about, her ears perked up in worry. Fallownose's entire demeanor screamed defeat, from the way his head hung from his neck to the posture and tension of his shoulders. It was an unusual sight, the tom usually seeming so upbeat. The patrol she had sent out with him didn't seem to be behind him, either, making her wonder if something dreadful had happened while they were out. Quick as lightning, she was besides the deputy, meeting him halfway as she begun to sniff him over for any signs of injuries.

Herbs were dropped to the ground, and blue eyes instantly picked up on them. They weren't a lot. Two lots of lavender and a yellow flower, almost battered beyond recognition. Gratefully, the marigold should still be useful, even if it wasn't the herb she had sent the tom to collect in the first place. Confusion crossed the apprentice's gaze momentarily as she turned to stare at the tom, her unspoken question responded to before she could utter a word.

A frown instantly marred the calico's brow, her mouth thin as she realized the situation was more dire than she'd thought. They hadn't found the herbs. Evidently, the constant battling and sickness that had plagued them, one thing after the other, had finally taken a toll on the land. It had not been able to keep up with the demands of the clans. There was a shortage of herbs, and it couldn't have happened at a worse time. With leafbare looming ever closer, she couldn't help but worry about the future of the clan.

Normally, this would have been a sentiment she would have hidden. A grin offered at her companion along with some teasing words, reassuring them that everything was alright. But this wasn't just any old companion. This was the deputy, and if she had to take a guess, the look of defeat on his face led her to believe that he the same worries as she did. The clan was in trouble, and with the threat from RiverClan still hanging over their heads, this lack of herbs could prove catastrophic.

"It's useful, don't you worry none," she finally responded after a moment's silence, realizing his patrolmates were not going to be showing up.

Normally, she would have assumed lazyness. This was WindClan, after all. An accident or injury might have also crossed her mind, but then, Fallownose would have said something, so she could surmise that the others had found no herbs from their venture, the gray tom the only one with any level of success in their quest. Shaking her head, Lightningpaw dipped her head, picking up the spare herbs found here. Taking a step towards the medicine cat's den, she paused, offering the deputy a sympathetic look, sharing in his - assumed -worry.

"I'll head on out in the 'morrow and see if I can't find some more herbs. These will hold us out nicely for a bit, though. Ta, love. Go get some rest, yeah?" she mewed, her tail giving a nervous little twitch before she bounded off towards the storage to deposit the fresh herbs.

-

@Lillith [Fallownose] | @GhostThief [Cherrycrest] | @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw]
| I gave some time for everyone to respond, but I am assuming at this point Fallow was the only one who found herbs? If not, feel free to have your character show up and drop their own herbs before Lightning heads out to add them to the herb storage. :heartbounce: |

Kaybug. October 25th, 2023 09:06 PM

- @Alchemist Kitsune

[IM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO RESPOND I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING AND IVE BEEN BUSY W SCHOOL MY BAD!!!]

Dovepaw padded up to the medicine cat and dropped off some yellow flowers, they didn't know if the flowers were the right ones so he gave a little nod as they set the flowers down beside Fallownose's herbs.

Ian October 28th, 2023 10:39 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

It was once again time for the slate-gray tom's least favorite activity. Punishing his Clanmates for failing patrols. True, he was late with issuing the punishments, though it gave them even more time to have completed their tasks.

"Starryeyes [ @ghostface ], Rabbitdash [ @Eyclore ], Swiftsnow [ @mollystar2018 ]. Is there a reason you three failed to complete your hunting patrol?"

sylvia26 October 30th, 2023 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillith (Post 1494455)
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

It was once again time for the slate-gray tom's least favorite activity. Punishing his Clanmates for failing patrols. True, he was late with issuing the punishments, though it gave them even more time to have completed their tasks.

"Starryeyes [ @ghostface ], Rabbitdash [ @Eyclore ], Swiftsnow [ @mollystar2018 ]. Is there a reason you three failed to complete your hunting patrol?"

((I've been waiting for ghostface to respond to me...sorry.

╚»★«╝ SࠥwࠥiࠥfࠥtࠥSࠥnࠥoࠥwࠥ ╚»★«╝

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=42898

★彡 "͆m͆a͆y͆ ͆s͆t͆a͆r͆c͆l͆a͆n͆ ͆t͆a͆k͆e͆ ͆m͆e͆ ͆w͆h͆e͆n͆ ͆m͆y͆ ͆t͆i͆m͆e͆ ͆c͆o͆m͆e͆s͆.͆"͆ 彡★

the tom shuffled his paws as he looked down. clearly ashamed of himself.

Ian December 2nd, 2023 11:37 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

After Leopardsong had finished her report and departed, Fallownose stood from his position at the base of the Galewood to scan for the cats who had decided not to do their duties. He had promised himself to get more serious, especially with everything going on in WindClan, and now he was going to prove it.

"Featherpelt [ @roo! ], Softdust [ @Supersabre ], Littlepaw [ @Leafy ], Nettlebloom [ @fawnbloom83 ], and Hogstrike [ @Fritter ]! Come here and explain why you all didn't complete the patrols that you were assigned."

roo! December 5th, 2023 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillith (Post 1513660)
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

After Leopardsong had finished her report and departed, Fallownose stood from his position at the base of the Galewood to scan for the cats who had decided not to do their duties. He had promised himself to get more serious, especially with everything going on in WindClan, and now he was going to prove it.

"Featherpelt [ @roo! ], Softdust [ @Supersabre ], Littlepaw [ @Leafy ], Nettlebloom [ @fawnbloom83 ], and Hogstrike [ @Fritter ]! Come here and explain why you all didn't complete the patrols that you were assigned."

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=43329
Featherpelt - he/him - 21 moons

---

The cream white tome cringed as his name was called. He made his way over nervously to the deputy.

"Appologies Fallownose! It seems to have completely slipped my mind! I accept any punishment." he mewed as his ears tilted downward in same

[RAH!!!!! i just got back from an AWFUL mental low!! punish him as you see fit!!!!!!!]

Fritter December 6th, 2023 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillith (Post 1513660)
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

HogStrike
HogStrike felt a little surprised at his name being called, but he supposed he hadn’t really done the patrol. Lowering his head he swiftly made his way over, lacking an explanation for his incomplete patrol ‘My apologies, I don’t really have an explanation as to why, so punish as you see fit.’. Hogstrike’s main concern was what the punishment would be.

(Hello! I don’t really have any proper excuse, I was waiting for the patrol leader to reply.)

Alchemist Kitsune December 13th, 2023 03:16 PM

| Lightningstorm |

The healer wasn't angry. More so disappointed. Ravenscar's failure to lead his patrol had been understandable, considering the tom evidently chose that as the appropriate time to vanish from the clan. If he wished to self exile himself over his disregard to keeping up with clan patrols and upkeep, that was on him, and frankly, the lithe calico couldn't be bothered to think much about it. Thankfully, Silverpaw had taken it upon herself to find another warrior and both apprentices had managed to get their patrol well and done. Which was more than she could say for the cat she sought today.

"Scalescar, I want to speak with you, now!" Lightningstorm called, tail lashing behind her as she exited the medicine cat's den.

Deciding that Mousefern was finally at a good point to start easing her back into patrols, she'd sent her to lead Scalescar and Brightpaw out for some much needed catmint. Mousefern had of course come through alongside her apprentice, but the other warrior in the patrol had been nowhere to be found. It was no secret that the spotted lass abhorred the tom. Had never liked him since she was a kit. She had, however, never used this against him when it came to her tasks in the clan, thinking of him as she would any other patient when it came to her duties. A sentiment that was obviously not reciprocated as he skirted around his own job.

@ChristmasFawn [Scalescar]

SpiritWolf_yt December 13th, 2023 03:42 PM

Scalescat perked at lightning storm his not favorite to hear cat. The tom walked over cautiously, Damn to the star his memory was foggy currently"Yes lightningstorm" he replied flicking his tail.
@Alchemist Kitsune

Alchemist Kitsune December 14th, 2023 06:45 PM

| Lightningstorm |

Whiskers twitching, the lithe calico's eyes narrowed, a spark of lightning brewing within. Evidently the tom was alive and well, considering the speed with which he had responded to her call. So why had he failed to respond to Mousefern's. Honestly... He was such a drag. Closing her eyes, the medicine cat took a deep breath. She would remain neutral and would treat him as she would any other irresponsible arse that decided to skip on patrols. No special vitriol for him. Whatever problems they had, she refused to let it reflect in her clan duties. A trait which she was merely assuming she did not share with the odious warrior.

"I have been informed by Mousefern that you couldn't be bothered to show yourself for patrol when called by either myself or your patrol leader. Gratefully, both Mousefern and Brightpaw picked up your slack and brought back the precious herbs needed, but that don't mean you get to rest while they were at hard work. I won't ask for your reasons for not being there. Unless it is a medical matter, your privacy is your own. But you will go on patrol this time, or there will be consequences for your actions, understood?" she mewed briskly, tail lashing as she made quick, mental stock of what herbs were in their storage before sending the dark gray tom away.

"Leafbare is almost upon us, and with it, most herbs die. Our supply of sunfuzz is proper depleted, innit? Head on out to the territory and bring back as much as you can. Normally I would ask for some restraint to avoid overpicking, but with only one cat out on patrol, I will take whatever you can find. It grows in clusters most of the time, and has a sweet, earthy scent. Very distinct. I suggest leaving immediately, while the herb's scent is still heavy in the air."

Instructions given, Lightningstorm covered her paws with her tail as she sat. She wasn't certain if the tom had taken note of anything she'd said. He'd always seemed to be more interested in whatever his innermost thoughts were than the cats who surrounded him. Today that would not be an option, however. Patrols were an essential part of clan life. The medicine cat already wondered how this one kept his position of warrior. If he failed to hold up to yet another simple, herb picking task she would have to bring up her concerns regarding him to Twilightstar yet again. Dislike for the warrior aside, she would not jeopardize the health of any one cat on something as petty as having negative feelings for them.

@ChristmasFawn [Scalescar]
| Scalescar has until December 21st 2023, 11:59 EST to bring back the goldenrod - sunfuzz is the clan name for the flower - and finish his punishment patrol. Remember to link to your post of the character picking up the herbs and noting the number of herbs picked as well when having him return. :heartbounce: |