Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   DayClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10905)

BEAR. September 15th, 2017 11:50 PM

DayClan

https://i.imgur.com/kgStrpZ.gif

"Greetings! What brings you to DayClan's territory? It's not often we get outsiders at our border.

"Interested in Clan life? Well, come along then! I doubt Thrushstar will get too upset if I showed you how DayClan functions and give you a tour of our territory. He can be a bit of a hot-head at times, and he's not the most ah, patient of cats. I suppose that may be why he's on his last leg, so to speak!

"But you're not here for my rambles, you're here to learn about our lovely Clan! There's a lot of information to take in, and we don't want to be here all night, so let's go!"

https://i.imgur.com/xi8MH8h.gif

An introduction to DayClan, the territory and creatures, the Clan history and roleplay policies can be viewed here.

https://i.imgur.com/7nyyAOq.gif

The Clan roster can be found through the link above. Characters will be added once they are accepted into the Clan.
To begin the joining process, head over to the DayClan Sign-Ups.

https://i.imgur.com/8AIJJVF.gif

Announcements, plots, and other additional information are located here.

Bandido September 17th, 2017 01:58 PM

Re: DayClan

Riskflight squeezed out of the warriors' den, yawning and flattening her ears to her skull to not damage them. Making the last kick, she padded farther away from the den and lowered her hindquarters. "Another day." She muttered, raising her leg to groom herself. Slowly lowering it, she raised her chin to look at the sky. Her eyes glistened in the sunlight, the warmth made her close her eyes in relaxation. Hoping that the feeling would never end, she drew her paw forward from behind her back, so the sun could heat up the rest of her body. Riskflight didn't really want to go on her duties just yet, she needed to warm herself up first before she headed right to the thick territory of DayClan for her patrol.

(Short, but open!)

BEAR. September 18th, 2017 11:46 AM

[[won't be around terribly much due to being busy, but i'll post when i can]]

The sun was just creeping over the horizon when Thrushstar emerged from his den, slipping from between the cleft under the root and glancing around. Ideally, the dawn patrols would be heading out soon to restock the fresh-kill pile and check the borders, and Thrushstar itched to get out in the territory. The young tom loved going out on patrol, and he had a habit of diving headfirst into dangerous situations without a second thought. It was part of the reason he was on his last life already -- not that the Clan needed to know! There were things he was only comfortable telling Cloudrunner. Especially now, with the Clan deputy-less for the time being. Thrushstar knew he should get on that, but at the moment he wasn't sure who to choose. He'd need to consult with Cloudrunner some other time to see what his medicine cat thought.

"Riskflight," he greeted the tri-colored tabby as she escaped the confines of the warriors' den. "Are you heading out on patrol?"

@Bandido

Cosmo September 18th, 2017 04:08 PM

Ebonypaw had a surprisingly large amount of patience. Not that she needed much as she sat around all day. Unless she needed to train. But even then she tried her best to get it over with as soon as she could. Sure, Ebonypaw loved training, but what if her mentor didn't like her? That was why she sat around most of the time. Because if cats didn't see you, they weren't likely to judge you. Unless you didn't show up for training.. but Ebonypaw made sure that she did that. It was easy, her mentor would just call her. That was all she needed to be in a rush out there and act like the best apprentice ever. But for the moment, she was going to lie in her nest "resting" until she was needed for anything or a cat started up a conversation with her. Whitepaw could. He was the other apprentice in the clan. A nice tom, though she would rather not talk to him. However, if a conversation was started, she wasn't going to ignore it. Ebonypaw fixed her multi-colored orbs on the entrance, and began to wait for anyone, or anything.

[Open]

red_inactive September 18th, 2017 08:26 PM

@Mad King @Bandido
I hope you don't mind me joining you?

With a soft hum and a little skip, Softstep exited the Warriors Den just after Riskflight. The molly let out a sigh of satisfaction as the wind rustled through her fur, cooling her body down. The den heated up quite a bit with all the cats sleeping in there at the same time, and with her long fur it was sometimes unbearable. Her yellow eyes darted towards a familiar figure; a thin brown and white tom with beautiful dark brown eyes and shimmering black stripes. The leader was an inspiring figure to Softstep, and she did find him slightly attractive. Seeing him speaking to Riskflight, Softstep excitedly trotted over to her fellow warrior to join in on the conversation. "Greetings Thrushstar, Riskflight." She meowed, her tail flicking from side to side as it was prone to doing during times of excitement. "How are you this morning?" The molly ended the question with a quick flick of her left ear and a beaming smile. "And did I hear something about a patrol? I'd love to join in!"

Undercover September 18th, 2017 08:35 PM

Mind if you guys find Iridescent on your patrol? If not, that's fine.

Iridescent padded through the undergrowth, her sharp ears pricked for the sound of prey. She lifted her head and parted her jaws, scenting around. She caught the tantalizing whiff of vole, and with a quick look around, spotted thecreature nibbling near a bank beside a winding river.
Dropping into a crouch, the young female slid quickly forward until she was whithin pouncing distance. She leaped, sending up leaves, and landed squarely on the animal's back. It let out a desperate squeal before she quickly nipped it's neck. Iridescent purred to herself at the neat catch. She was so intent on the hunt, that she didn't realize the scent of fox growing quite strong near the bank. With a startled jerk, she heard a snarl behind her. She cursed silently in her head; she should have realized it was there. Dropping the vole, she turned around and hissed threateningly. No way was she fleeing. Sure, it was a fox, but she could handle it, right?

wickedvirtues September 18th, 2017 08:37 PM

Fawnpaw sprang eagerly out of the apprentices den, looking wide and alert like she hadn't even needed to wake up. She whipped her head around, trying to spot something to do. She rushed around, careful not to run into anyone, hoping something fun would come to mind. "Hmm" she hummed to herself, trying to find her mentor. Maybe SHE had something fun planned for them. She tried to spot her pelt among the other cats, tail swishing. Hunting wasn't her strong suit, but she enjoyed fighting. Perhaps she could try to improve her hunting skills?

@Rubinaito

Role September 18th, 2017 08:41 PM

Unlike some of his Clanmates, Robinwing was an early riser. He was in the forest, already wide awake, and relaxing on a tree. The sun filtered through the leaves, warming small patches of his pelt. His dark stripes absorbed sunlight, making him much warmer. His thick pelt added on to this as well. Robinwing stood up, stretched, and climbed down from the tree. Another peaceful day, he thought to himself, smiling softly. The broad-shouldered tom padded through the beautiful forest. The trees seemed as if they were dancing in the wind, and the quiet chatter of birds added a whimsical effect. Robinwing was tranquil

(In a rush! Open!)

Bandido September 18th, 2017 09:56 PM

@Mad King @Rubinaito
{{I don't mind.}}

Riskflight opened her eyes slowly, getting a good look of her higher ranked clan leader. Processing his question for a bit, she stood up and dipped her nose to the ground for a second in greeting. "Yes, eventually." She meowed truthfully, not regretting her 'eventually' answer. Raising her spine and standing taller while leaning back, she stretched to get some of the cramped pains from her bones. The slightly abnormaly colored She-cat yawned, then lowered herself back to her normal stance. Riskflight heard Softstep's mew, turning her neck to veiw her clanmate pad by her to join them. "I'm doing well, thank you." She answered Softstep, then glancing at Thrushstar only to land her gaze back to the molly. Riskflight didn't respond to her patrol question, for that was entirely up to the DayClan leader's discretion on whether if Softstep was joining the Dawn Patrol or not.

Starfall September 19th, 2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 388057)
Unlike some of his Clanmates, Robinwing was an early riser. He was in the forest, already wide awake, and relaxing on a tree. The sun filtered through the leaves, warming small patches of his pelt. His dark stripes absorbed sunlight, making him much warmer. His thick pelt added on to this as well. Robinwing stood up, stretched, and climbed down from the tree. Another peaceful day, he thought to himself, smiling softly. The broad-shouldered tom padded through the beautiful forest. The trees seemed as if they were dancing in the wind, and the quiet chatter of birds added a whimsical effect. Robinwing was tranquil

(In a rush! Open!)

The white feline padded into the clearing, a plum chipmunk hung from his jaws. The apprentice scowled as he dropped his catch in the fresh kill pile, he wasn't pleased with himself. The feline was still recovering from what he had been put through, he was still shaken about everything he had seen. The white tom stood there for a while, his yellow orbs flickered with hatred and pure sadness, those horrid memories haunted him, every where he turned he saw his family's bodies, bloodied, tattered, lifeless. They snapped at him in his dreams, they blamed him for their deaths. Whitepaw bit his bottom lip and tried his hardest to hold in his tears, he couldn't show others what he was feeling, he didn't trust them yet, the best way to beat an opponent is to show them no emotion. He lifted his head and replaced his sorrowful gaze with that of a more serious glare, as he lifted his head he spotted a familiar pelt. Seeing the familiar warrior instantly made the snowy colored feline pad towards the peaceful looking tom, stopping a few mouse lengths away from the feline. Whitepaw let out a rush of air through his nose then lowered his head, his ears flattened against his head "Robinwing." the tom said aloud, his voice low and quiet, he had grown used to speaking softly. After he said the Warriors name aloud he realized he actually had nothing to say, which of course made the tom quickly come up with a reason to speak to the tom.

BEAR. September 20th, 2017 01:36 AM

[don't mind! and i'm fine with it as long as the others are @Undercover ]

"Where's the fun in 'eventually?'" Thrushstar's voice was light, as if he was amused by the warriors' lack of enthusiasm towards patrolling. "You'll never get anywhere if you don't jump at the occasion." He glanced in the direction of Softstep at the sound of her voice, welcoming the she-cat with a gentle "Softstep. I'm doing well, how are you?" Other than his conflicting thoughts on the future deputy and having to wait for consultancy, the young leader was fine. Relatively speaking, that is. "Ah yes, I was asking Riskflight if she was heading out soon. It's about time for the dawn patrol, and I don't see why you wouldn't be able to come along. Is Fawnpaw going to accompany you?"

@Bandido, @Rubinato, @CandyFlossCat

red_inactive September 20th, 2017 02:38 PM

@Bandido @Mad King @CandyFlossCat

"Ah, yes." Softstep responded, her tail swishing back and forth with barely contained energy, ready to be let out during a hunting patrol, or running along the borders with her apprentice. "Fawnpaw could use some more experience outside of the camp, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to remind her where the borders are. Have you figured out who your deputy will be, or are you still working on that?" The molly inquired, finally sitting down in a bid to keep herself still. Her yellow eyes were locked with Thrushstar's, giving him her full attention. Softstep tried very hard to be a good role model for her apprentice, and she felt like she was succeeding in that endeavor. Which was rather good; with her parents originally being kittypets, she felt like some warriors didn't respect her simply for her kittypet heritage. StarClan forbid her own apprentice thought that way about her as well. "And will you be joining us on the patrol?" Softstep couldn't help but blurt out the question, her fur fluffing up with mild embarrassment as she gazed at the tom in front of her, curious as to what his answer would be.

Cosmo September 20th, 2017 02:54 PM

[ @Undercover of course! ]

Role September 20th, 2017 03:04 PM

Robinwing turned, a faint smile on his maw. "Yes, Whitepaw? Can I help you?" The tom blinked his pale, green eyes at the younger tom while he tipped his head. He noticed Whitepaw looked disturbed, but by what? The large tom sat down, and swayed his tail across the ground beside him. It was merely an offer to sit beside him.
Robinwing let himself get distracted for the few moments he had to spare. He watched small birds chatter above, and flutter about without a care in the world. A small feather swayed in the wind until it inevitably landed on the ground.

( @starfall
Sorry it's short!)

wickedvirtues September 20th, 2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 388972)
@Bandido @Mad King @CandyFlossCat

"Ah, yes." Softstep responded, her tail swishing back and forth with barely contained energy, ready to be let out during a hunting patrol, or running along the borders with her apprentice. "Fawnpaw could use some more experience outside of the camp, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to remind her where the borders are. Have you figured out who your deputy will be, or are you still working on that?" The molly inquired, finally sitting down in a bid to keep herself still. Her yellow eyes were locked with Thrushstar's, giving him her full attention. Softstep tried very hard to be a good role model for her apprentice, and she felt like she was succeeding in that endeavor. Which was rather good; with her parents originally being kittypets, she felt like some warriors didn't respect her simply for her kittypet heritage. StarClan forbid her own apprentice thought that way about her as well. "And will you be joining us on the patrol?" Softstep couldn't help but blurt out the question, her fur fluffing up with mild embarrassment as she gazed at the tom in front of her, curious as to what his answer would be.

Fawnpaw sprinted over to her mentor, a bit out of breath by the time she arrived. Her eyes were still glowing with energy, however, like always.The young Somali grinned up at her mentor eagerly, hoping there was something fun to do. Seeing boarders sounded a tiny bit boring, but perhaps it wouldn't be? Fawnpaw sat, trying to remain still-ish and smiling brightly. She admired both cats next to her, and she almost couldn't help squeaking out hundreds of questions. She kept her mouth shut, however, for now. They were talking about more warrior-ish things, so she distracted herself with a random butterfly she saw until they finished. Fawnpaw's tail flicked, and she smiled still. "Hunting patrol?" She squeaked, grinning.

BEAR. September 21st, 2017 01:56 PM

"I'm still working on it. I wanted to consult with Cloudrunner to get his advice, but he doesn't seem to be awake at the moment and it can wait until after the patrol. It's not Moonhigh yet!" Thrushstar had most of the day to figure out who he would make his deputy, and he knew if necessary he could hold it off longer. StarClan likely wouldn't smite him for his indecision.

Or maybe they will, he thought, and take away the last life I have so the most senior warrior can take my place. He wouldn't blame their ancestors if that was the path they chose, but he didn't think it'd be an issue. "I wouldn't miss a patrol for the life of me," he responded with a small grin of his own. "Yes, a hunting patrol. Depending on how close we are to the borders we might as well check them, too. Are you ready to go? We should leave sooner rather than later!"

@Rubinaito, @CandyFlossCat, @Bandido

Socks September 21st, 2017 02:10 PM

Dewnose lay in camp under the rays of the morning sun, feeling the gentle heat on her multicolored fur as she shifted onto her back. It was a lazy morning for her, she hadn't been called to do any dawn patrols and intended to get some extra relaxation in before she went out on a hunt. She looked up at the sky and watched the slowly drifting clouds against the blue and listening to the chirping of birds around.

She slowly got restless as she looked up, squirming in her spot didn't help so she decided it was time to get up. Twisting onto her paws, she extended her paws out until she felt her bones shift and become less stiff. She stood, satisfied and shook out her long pelt. With a brisk lick of her chest, she looked around the clearing for a cat to take hunting with her.
[open]

Fawn September 21st, 2017 02:14 PM

((if anyone would like to roleplay with Cloud, have a short starter))
Fascinated eyes rose to be level with the small root in front of Cloudrunner. The tom was crouched down near the entrance to the medicine cat's den, staring intently at the scene before him: on the root was a beetle, scurrying to some unknown destination. "You're a cute one, aren't you," murmured Cloudrunner, inching closer and closer to the subject of his studying gaze. His movements were slow and steady as he attempted to avoid scaring the tiny bug, who was unaware of his presence. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Unlike some of my rather barbaric clanmates, he thought sadly, wishing they would leave the insect population alone -- there was no reason to take the lives of what they did not need. Suddenly, the beetle appeared to notice him since it picked up its pace, disappearing from sight within only a few moments and leaving Cloudrunner to his thoughts. Straightening his body out, the medicine cat peered around the camp to ensure all was peaceful - it seemed like a quiet day so far, and that was probably for the best. As much as he adored his herbs and helping his clanmates, using them generally meant someone wasn't completely healthy.

"A marvelous sunup, indeed," Cloudrunner chirped to nobody specifically, having a habit of blathering to himself (and anyone else who he felt comfortable with) about nothing in particular. He wasn't the most social cat but tried to be amiable; he didn't want to give the impression of being rude even if he hardly knew what to say. Cloudrunner spoke the language of his herbs first and foremost, they were his most treasured companions and couldn't really run away like the beetle had.

wickedvirtues September 21st, 2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 389521)
"I'm still working on it. I wanted to consult with Cloudrunner to get his advice, but he doesn't seem to be awake at the moment and it can wait until after the patrol. It's not Moonhigh yet!" Thrushstar had most of the day to figure out who he would make his deputy, and he knew if necessary he could hold it off longer. StarClan likely wouldn't smite him for his indecision.

Or maybe they will, he thought, and take away the last life I have so the most senior warrior can take my place. He wouldn't blame their ancestors if that was the path they chose, but he didn't think it'd be an issue. "I wouldn't miss a patrol for the life of me," he responded with a small grin of his own. "Yes, a hunting patrol. Depending on how close we are to the borders we might as well check them, too. Are you ready to go? We should leave sooner rather than later!"

@Rubinaito,
@CandyFlossCat, @Bandido

Hunting with the leader of the Clan? Do not be mouse-brained! Fawnpaw thought, smiling. She just had to be less..bouncing around-ish. Yeah. Okay there was probably a better word but her mind was too preoccupied with excited squealing. Fawnpaw contained her excitement and sat next to her mentor, deciding to think about the new deputy instead. I bet they'll be nice, and fair, and loyal and awesome! Fawnpaw thought, imagining her 'perfect cat' for their next deputy. She was a bit saddened she wasn't old enough to be deputy. She was only a young apprentice, after all, but she was too curious to be jealous.

red_inactive September 21st, 2017 04:10 PM

@Mad King @CandyFlossCat @Bandido

"Yeah!" Softstep declared, standing up quickly and almost knocking her apprentice over. She blinked for a moment, before glancing at the leader and her energy returning in full force. "Alright, we're gonna be the best hunting patrol today!" She declared, lashing her tail with determination before looking down at her apprentice. "And you will catch a rabbit before sundown." Softstep said, flicking her tail over Fawnpaw's shoulder. It was typical of Softstep to assign her apprentice a piece of prey to catch before the end of the day in a bid to help her get better at hunting.

vellichor September 21st, 2017 04:19 PM

[ @Rose Queen ]

Sunstrike swiped his tongue along his matted golden pelt, attempting to look at the very least, presentable. He ran his tongue along every hair of his pelt, getting every knot, every small tangle, even a stray bit of moss. After a few minutes of grooming, he stood, assessing his pelt. Nodding in satisfaction, Sunstrike trotted out of the warriors den, head held high. It was going to be a good day. The sun shone its warm rays on camp, the birds sung their joyous melodies, and the soft breeze rustled the trees.

Sunstrike decided to pay a visit to Cloudrunner, as he was a bit too late to patrol. He spotted the medicine cat gazing off into the distance and approached openly. He put one paw in front of the other, each making a soft pat on the earth as it fell. Dipping his head in respect, Sunstrike purred, "Hey, Cloudrunner,"

wickedvirtues September 21st, 2017 04:58 PM

@Mad King @Bandido
@Rubinaito

Fawnpaw grinned, her tail flicking with excitement and her claws digging into the earth to keep her paws planted. Just in case she really felt the urge to run around like a kit. That'd would've been embarrassing! "Yeah!" Fawnpaw declared, puffing out her chest with a grin. "Rabbit, gotcha!" The young she-cat replied, making a mental note in her brain to catch one of the animals. This was a normal thing, one day it'd be a squirrel, then a mouse, today it was a rabbit. She enjoyed the little 'game', to help her improve her hunting. Much better than just hunting.

red_inactive September 21st, 2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 389644)
(Im Sorry for the interruption, but Is this thread still open to join in on?)

You'll need to post your form on the DayClan sign-ups thread in the resources.

Undercover September 21st, 2017 05:33 PM

Iridescent sized the fox up after dropping the prey behind her. It was average fox size, and just as fierce. With a low growl, she raced for the creature, her claws unsheathed. As she spotted the fox flash out one auburn paw, the female swung back, then lurched quickly forward for a scrape on the animal's muzzle. She hit her mark. The fox let out a pain-filled bark and struck a dangerous paw furiously at Iridescent's shoulder. The she-cat let out a gasp of pain as it caught her. She staggered back a moment as pain swept over her senses.

Maybe she couldn't do this on her own, Iridescent though as the fox's claws snagged her pelt again. But no way was she giving up. With a loud yowl, she hurled herself back at the red creature, scoring her claws deeply over it's already bleeding muzzle again. The animal yelped loudly and slammed it's paw unsympathetically into her side, quickly sending the female tumbling painfully across the clearing, her head spinning wildly from the blow.

Iridescent managed to climb back up onto her paws, stumbling as her right leg wobbled beneath her. The fox, snarling, crept closer to her, anger and fury seething in it's black eyes. Since she couldn't run away now, her legs would barley support her even standing up, Iridescent would become living fox food if no one heard her desperate yowl that she sent up.

@Mad King @Rubinaito @Mystical @CandyFlossCat

Role September 21st, 2017 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 388980)
Robinwing turned, a faint smile on his maw. "Yes, Whitepaw? Can I help you?" The tom blinked his pale, green eyes at the younger tom while he tipped his head. He noticed Whitepaw looked disturbed, but by what? The large tom sat down, and swayed his tail across the ground beside him. It was merely an offer to sit beside him.
Robinwing let himself get distracted for the few moments he had to spare. He watched small birds chatter above, and flutter about without a care in the world. A small feather swayed in the wind until it inevitably landed on the ground.

( @starfall
Sorry it's short!)

Bump @starfall

Starfall September 21st, 2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 388980)

( @starfall
Sorry it's short!)

[No worries :love4: ]
The white feline narrowed his eyes and gave, what most would describe it as, the older feline a pout. It wasn't that he needed help, no, it was just that he wanted company, though he was wary around his clanmates it didn't mean he wouldn't get lonely. After a few seconds of coming up with some sort of excuse to speak to Robinwing the feline finally decided that he would tell the tom straight up that he was lonely, and deduced that he would just kill the older feline if he heard and or noticed that he used his own emotions against him. Whitepaw sat himself down and instantly made himself comfortable "I'm getting lonely....so since you had nothing better going on I figured I'd...chat with you." the apprentice stated, his golden eyes flickered with unease, instantly regretting his choice.

Role September 21st, 2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 389743)
[No worries :love4: ]
The white feline narrowed his eyes and gave, what most would describe it as, the older feline a pout. It wasn't that he needed help, no, it was just that he wanted company, though he was wary around his clanmates it didn't mean he wouldn't get lonely. After a few seconds of coming up with some sort of excuse to speak to Robinwing the feline finally decided that he would tell the tom straight up that he was lonely, and deduced that he would just kill the older feline if he heard and or noticed that he used his own emotions against him. Whitepaw sat himself down and instantly made himself comfortable "I'm getting lonely....so since you had nothing better going on I figured I'd...chat with you." the apprentice stated, his golden eyes flickered with unease, instantly regretting his choice.

Robinwing frowned. He wasn't the best at cheering others up, but boy did he like to. He liked to see others smile after they'd been down. The tom touched his tail tip on the younger tom's shoulders, and slowly took it off. It was merely a gesture most cats used to reassure. "Well, you came to the right place to chat," he purred. "I'm feeling very talkative, and I sure am appreciating your company." Now this was true. Robinwing had been feeling chatty today, and was heading back to camp to do what he felt like. Chatting. Robinwing wrapped his tail around his paws. He then noticed how uncomfortable the apprentice had gotten. He knew he was quite perturbed before he settled down beside Robinwing, but now he looked wary. "But if you want to do the talking, go right ahead," he offered.

Timbergrowl September 22nd, 2017 10:33 AM

@Mad King you made a mistake my cats name is Stormshadow not stormfeather. can you fix the allegiances for me please.

Starfall September 22nd, 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 389753)
Robinwing frowned. He wasn't the best at cheering others up, but boy did he like to. He liked to see others smile after they'd been down. The tom touched his tail tip on the younger tom's shoulders, and slowly took it off. It was merely a gesture most cats used to reassure. "Well, you came to the right place to chat," he purred. "I'm feeling very talkative, and I sure am appreciating your company." Now this was true. Robinwing had been feeling chatty today, and was heading back to camp to do what he felt like. Chatting. Robinwing wrapped his tail around his paws. He then noticed how uncomfortable the apprentice had gotten. He knew he was quite perturbed before he settled down beside Robinwing, but now he looked wary. "But if you want to do the talking, go right ahead," he offered.

[Hey quick question,
Does Robinwing have an apprentice?]
At the kind gesture the white feline flinched and unsheathed his claws, not used to such gentle reassurance. As soon as he realized he wasn't gong to be attacked the feline relaxed slightly and regained his posture, his fur still slightly fluffed up from the surprise. At the Warriors statement the feline quirked an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side in a cute matter. He wasn't one for jokes, he was more of a factual feline, there was no 'right' place to go and chat, there wasn't a wrong place either, what Robinwing said slightly confused the tom, but he decided that he would try and figure out what the older tom meant later. Whitepaw wouldn't lie, he felt a little happy that his presence was appreciated, though he wouldn't show it physically. The tom twitched his whiskers and shifted the weight on his was before he opened his mouth "I...I don't really have much to all about...just....felt lonely I suppose." he began, "But I'm sure that I can come up with something to talk about in a matter of seconds." he mumbled, averting his yellow gaze for a few seconds before looking back up at the older tom "It shouldn't be too hard." he concluded.

Role September 22nd, 2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 390145)
[Hey quick question,
Does Robinwing have an apprentice?]
At the kind gesture the white feline flinched and unsheathed his claws, not used to such gentle reassurance. As soon as he realized he wasn't gong to be attacked the feline relaxed slightly and regained his posture, his fur still slightly fluffed up from the surprise. At the Warriors statement the feline quirked an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side in a cute matter. He wasn't one for jokes, he was more of a factual feline, there was no 'right' place to go and chat, there wasn't a wrong place either, what Robinwing said slightly confused the tom, but he decided that he would try and figure out what the older tom meant later. Whitepaw wouldn't lie, he felt a little happy that his presence was appreciated, though he wouldn't show it physically. The tom twitched his whiskers and shifted the weight on his was before he opened his mouth "I...I don't really have much to all about...just....felt lonely I suppose." he began, "But I'm sure that I can come up with something to talk about in a matter of seconds." he mumbled, averting his yellow gaze for a few seconds before looking back up at the older tom "It shouldn't be too hard." he concluded.

(Nope! Not atm. Why? :3)
Robinwing tensed as Whitepaw unsheathed his claws. Then his gaze softened. The poor tom wasn't used to such friendly gestures! Robinwing frowned, but quickly replaced this with a smile. Whitepaw was a bit too logical to understand his words, and that was rather funny. Robinwing chuckled and shifted his paws. Robinwing listened carefully, gaze intently set on the younger feline. Robinwing curled his short tail around his paws. "Well here. Let me save you the trouble. DayClan has been without a deputy for a while," he started. "Who do you think will become the next one?" Although Robinwing never mentioned it, but he secretly wished he were the next deputy. Oh how fun it would be! Something new for a change in the Clan. Well, at least for him. For everyone else it would be pretty normal, but to him? For some odd reason, Robinwing liked the idea of having something to stress over that wasn't related to socializing. Robinwing snapped his attention back to Whitepaw. Right. He needed to focus on the young tom. Time to focus.

BEAR. September 22nd, 2017 11:11 PM

Thrushstar couldn't recall the last time he had seen rabbit on the fresh-kill pile. Unlike wood mice or birds, it wasn't a common inhabitant of their territory, and he was interested in seeing the young apprentice try to track one down. The training technique was a smart one too. Fawnpaw would have a new challenge to look forward to whenever she went hunting with her mentor. "Let's go!"

He started out of camp, tail flicking to indicate his patrol follow him. The safety of camp melted away with every step as he passed through the entrance, drinking in the territory's air as he moved further and further away from camp. The last thing they needed was to run into a predator. DayClan had enough struggles without a patrol being shredded by a pack of coyotes. "We should head towards the river," Thrushstar said. "I imagine if we find anything this Sunup, it'd be close to water."

@Rubinaito, @CandyFlossCat, @Undercover, @Bandido

red_inactive September 22nd, 2017 11:52 PM

Softstep's ears flicked as she heard a faint yowl coming from the west in the darker, cooler part of the woods. "Thrushstar." She meowed urgently, turning her head to face him and flicking her ears back in concern. "There's a cat in trouble- it could be a fox still lurking around this early in the morning." Her tail flicked, her gaze unsettled as she looked over her shoulder in the direction she was hearing the cry for help, anxious to take off to aide the poor soul in need of rescue. Her paws kneaded the ground impatiently, waiting for Thrushstar's permission to run off and help.

(Apologies for the post being shorter than normal, I'm in a rush.)

@Mad King @CandyFlossCat @Undercover @Bandido

wickedvirtues September 23rd, 2017 09:13 AM

@Mad King @Rubinaito @Undercover @Bandido

Fawnpaw looked up at her mentor, eyes glowing with confusion. "Can I help you?" She begged, ears pricked and her tail twitching eagerly. "Pleasee?" She asked, her eyes sparkling with determination. She was not going to be told she couldn't go. If she was, she'd sneak after them anyways. Fawnpaw wanted to help, she couldn't just sit around and wait! She flexed her claws, maybe she'd be able to fight an actual fox! Wait, she shouldn't be excited about that.

Cosmo September 23rd, 2017 09:26 AM

You know that point where you've been waiting for a while and you finally just have to give up? Well that moment was upon Ebonypaw. She felt the urge to get out of her nest and go into the clearing. No apparent reason, she just wanted to. So the black molly stood up, and looked down at her paws. Should she go into the clearing? Or should she stay and mope around. It was possible Sunstrike wanted her to train so... maybe she could go into the clearing. None of the other apprentices were in the apprentice's den and truth be told, Ebonypaw wanted to be out there. Just as long as she wasn't being judged. But surely Fawnpaw, Whitepaw, and the others would never judge her? She hoped not. Anyway, perhaps a conversation wouldn't be to bad. Ebonypaw, continuing to look at her paws, Ebonypaw padded out of the den. She moved along for a little while, and then sat. Even if she came into the clearing, she was going to wait for a cat to approach her. Unless she became desperate.

[Open]

vellichor September 24th, 2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose Queen (Post 389524)
((if anyone would like to roleplay with Cloud, have a short starter))
Fascinated eyes rose to be level with the small root in front of Cloudrunner. The tom was crouched down near the entrance to the medicine cat's den, staring intently at the scene before him: on the root was a beetle, scurrying to some unknown destination. "You're a cute one, aren't you," murmured Cloudrunner, inching closer and closer to the subject of his studying gaze. His movements were slow and steady as he attempted to avoid scaring the tiny bug, who was unaware of his presence. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Unlike some of my rather barbaric clanmates, he thought sadly, wishing they would leave the insect population alone -- there was no reason to take the lives of what they did not need. Suddenly, the beetle appeared to notice him since it picked up its pace, disappearing from sight within only a few moments and leaving Cloudrunner to his thoughts. Straightening his body out, the medicine cat peered around the camp to ensure all was peaceful - it seemed like a quiet day so far, and that was probably for the best. As much as he adored his herbs and helping his clanmates, using them generally meant someone wasn't completely healthy.

"A marvelous sunup, indeed," Cloudrunner chirped to nobody specifically, having a habit of blathering to himself (and anyone else who he felt comfortable with) about nothing in particular. He wasn't the most social cat but tried to be amiable; he didn't want to give the impression of being rude even if he hardly knew what to say. Cloudrunner spoke the language of his herbs first and foremost, they were his most treasured companions and couldn't really run away like the beetle had.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aura (Post 389601)

[ @Rose Queen ]

Sunstrike swiped his tongue along his matted golden pelt, attempting to look at the very least, presentable. He ran his tongue along every hair of his pelt, getting every knot, every small tangle, even a stray bit of moss. After a few minutes of grooming, he stood, assessing his pelt. Nodding in satisfaction, Sunstrike trotted out of the warriors den, head held high. It was going to be a good day. The sun shone its warm rays on camp, the birds sung their joyous melodies, and the soft breeze rustled the trees.

Sunstrike decided to pay a visit to Cloudrunner, as he was a bit too late to patrol. He spotted the medicine cat gazing off into the distance and approached openly. He put one paw in front of the other, each making a soft pat on the earth as it fell. Dipping his head in respect, Sunstrike purred, "Hey, Cloudrunner,"

[ Bumpie @Rose Queen :> ]

Starfall September 24th, 2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 390445)
(Nope! Not atm. Why? :3)
Robinwing tensed as Whitepaw unsheathed his claws. Then his gaze softened. The poor tom wasn't used to such friendly gestures! Robinwing frowned, but quickly replaced this with a smile. Whitepaw was a bit too logical to understand his words, and that was rather funny. Robinwing chuckled and shifted his paws. Robinwing listened carefully, gaze intently set on the younger feline. Robinwing curled his short tail around his paws. "Well here. Let me save you the trouble. DayClan has been without a deputy for a while," he started. "Who do you think will become the next one?" Although Robinwing never mentioned it, but he secretly wished he were the next deputy. Oh how fun it would be! Something new for a change in the Clan. Well, at least for him. For everyone else it would be pretty normal, but to him? For some odd reason, Robinwing liked the idea of having something to stress over that wasn't related to socializing. Robinwing snapped his attention back to Whitepaw. Right. He needed to focus on the young tom. Time to focus.

[Whitepaw needs a mentor, is it alright if Robinwing mentors him?]
The apprentice twiched his nose and narrowed his eyes, annoyed by the question. He didn't much care for who go what rank, just as long as he and the rest of his clanmates got food and were treated fairly, not that he would state that aloud. After looking around for a few seconds the tom refocused his yellow gaze upon the older tom "Whoever is picked. If your destiny isn't to become the deputy, then you'll become the deputy." the tom stated, looking at Robinwing through his lashes. Whitepaw believed deeply in fate, it was his fate that he was found by Dayclan Warriors, it was fate that he was named Whitepaw, and it was fate that he was now speaking to Robinwing. The white feline licked his chest and then layed himself down, getting comfortable "No matter how hard you may work, it may not be your fate to become the next leader of Dayclan." he stated easily, his tail flicked behind him. He layed his head down on his paws and smirked, his yellow hues twinkled with amusement, he could read the warrior like an open book, it wasn't hard to tell he wished to become the deputy, if he didn't he wouldn't have asked the question and he wouldn't have zoned out in his own thoughts. "Maybe it isn't your fate so become the deputy...or...maybe it is, who knows?" the tom yawned.

Role September 24th, 2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 391373)
[Whitepaw needs a mentor, is it alright if Robinwing mentors him?]
The apprentice twiched his nose and narrowed his eyes, annoyed by the question. He didn't much care for who go what rank, just as long as he and the rest of his clanmates got food and were treated fairly, not that he would state that aloud. After looking around for a few seconds the tom refocused his yellow gaze upon the older tom "Whoever is picked. If your destiny isn't to become the deputy, then you'll become the deputy." the tom stated, looking at Robinwing through his lashes. Whitepaw believed deeply in fate, it was his fate that he was found by Dayclan Warriors, it was fate that he was named Whitepaw, and it was fate that he was now speaking to Robinwing. The white feline licked his chest and then layed himself down, getting comfortable "No matter how hard you may work, it may not be your fate to become the next leader of Dayclan." he stated easily, his tail flicked behind him. He layed his head down on his paws and smirked, his yellow hues twinkled with amusement, he could read the warrior like an open book, it wasn't hard to tell he wished to become the deputy, if he didn't he wouldn't have asked the question and he wouldn't have zoned out in his own thoughts. "Maybe it isn't your fate so become the deputy...or...maybe it is, who knows?" the tom yawned.

(Of course ^^)

Robinwing frowned at Whitepaw's expression, but listened intently anyway. Robinwing began to smile at Whitepaw's words. "When did you get so wise?" he said aloud. Robinwing didn't know how to feel about the topic of destinies and fates. The idea confused him, but he tried not to think about it too much. However, he somehow understood it. Then, Robinwing almost choked. How could this young tom tell what he aspired to be? His shocked expression softened as Whitepaw's expression changed. He then chuckled, and lie down on his stomach, paws in front of him. "If it is my fate, then I'd sure be happy," he confessed. "Anyway, it's Thrushstar's decision, not mine. He will be the one to decide my fate, yes?" Robinwing put his gaze ahead of him. A small butterfly fluttered around in front of him before disappearing in the woods. What magnificent creatures. Born ugly and useless, and die beautiful and wonderous. Robinwing smiled. Bugs were odd. Some were ugly, some were beautiful, and some sting if you stick your nose in the wrong spot. Robinwing shook his head. He was getting off topic. The tom turned his attention back on the younger feline.

BEAR. September 25th, 2017 02:47 PM

Ears perking at the distant cry for help, Thrushstar's head turned in the approximate direction of the yowl. "We should check it out," the tom stated. "If it is a fox, I don't want heroics from any of you. Especially you, Fawnpaw." He knew apprentices could be too eager to jump into frays, and all that'd get them was another addition to StarClan. Over the moons DayClan had already lost a lot to predators, and they didn't need to lose more because of a reckless apprentice.

Thrushstar started toward the noise, his pace quickly increasing into a sprint. The patrol had to be quick if they were to get to the cat who needed help. A second saved could be the difference between life or death.

(i know you were kinda left behind [mostly because i knew you were on an indefinite hiatus and didn't want this roleplay to die off], but feel free to jump back in anytime!! we can just pretend riskflight was tagging along with the patrol if you'd like? since it's still going on and she can join in the arrival / fight? if you don't want to, it's also fine if you want to drop out)

wickedvirtues September 25th, 2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 392128)
Ears perking at the distant cry for help, Thrushstar's head turned in the approximate direction of the yowl. "We should check it out," the tom stated. "If it is a fox, I don't want heroics from any of you. Especially you, Fawnpaw." He knew apprentices could be too eager to jump into frays, and all that'd get them was another addition to StarClan. Over the moons DayClan had already lost a lot to predators, and they didn't need to lose more because of a reckless apprentice.

Thrushstar started toward the noise, his pace quickly increasing into a sprint. The patrol had to be quick if they were to get to the cat who needed help. A second saved could be the difference between life or death.

(i know you were kinda left behind [mostly because i knew you were on an indefinite hiatus and didn't want this roleplay to die off], but feel free to jump back in anytime!! we can just pretend riskflight was tagging along with the patrol if you'd like? since it's still going on and she can join in the arrival / fight? if you don't want to, it's also fine if you want to drop out)

Fawnpaw pouted. "Yes, Thrushstar." She agreed with a tiny huff. She was restless and eager and very hyper inside her calm-ish shell. Her fur was puffed out, her tail flicking slightly. But she didn't want to die, either, so she'd have to listen to Thrushstar. She glanced up at Softstep, blinking, eagerness and fear in her eyes and her claws flexing.

Fawnpaw sprinted slightly behind Thrushstar, her smaller limbs weren't long enough to keep up, though she still sprinted with determination. She was going to help in one way or other, she was sure of that!

Undercover September 25th, 2017 03:32 PM

@Bandido @Mad King @Rubinaito @Mystical @CandyFlossCat (Everyone?)

Iridescent let out another panicked yowl, stumbling backward as the fox lunged for her again. The female's shoulder stung with furious pain and her pelt stung from smaller wounds that had been caused by the animal' she claws. She wasn't that worried about her injuries except for the one on her right shoulder. She could tell it was deep by the way it throbbed and prickled with pain.

A few moments later, as the fox snapped it's jaws at her once more, Iridescent felt a glimmer of hope. She scented the faint tang of other cats coming closer over the stench of fox and blood. The she-cat felt a trill of fear build in her throats as she was pushed back into a Hugo fallen log; she wouldn't be able to jump over it. Her only luck was that the cats coming would help her instead of turning their backs. Letting out a gasp of pain, she sunk to her belly as blackness tainted her vision, caused by pain, weariness, and the pure shock of the moment, swamped in over her head.