Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The mad sickness ( wolf rp ) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12582)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 07:43 PM

The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Within a old forest far from man hidden behind great mountains beaming with life, and filled with wolves of all kinds here packs are formed! Pups are born, howls sing with the rising moon and peace is here.

But a shadow casts over the old land, for a wolf kind and wise just suddenly turned mad, killing his pack, scaring his mate and eating his pups alive. He was not normal. He was sick. And this was the first case of it soon more came to the light wolves once kind turned beasts by whatever this is. Blood has made the very ground red and trees became old and sickly when these wolves attacked, fighting against each other, ending lives and eating the bodies of the ones they hold dear.
However this cannot be passed on so easily, this sickness only catches those who have suddenly become sad, depressed, desperate and angry when they’re kindness falls this sickness hits offering power, strength and revenge.
But this can be cured.
It’s simple really... make them feel alive once more or kill them.
It’s all on you.

Make your pack, make your choice, fight against it or be killed.
Or save them.

Beware of the mad sickness... it takes all who fall in spirit... do not fall.

My ocs
Sasuke ( the first mad one): https://pre00.deviantart.net/2d7a/th...is-d50wn66.jpg
Is alone

Naruto ( the scared mate): https://tazihound.deviantart.com/art...irds-619183002
Has no pack at the moment
With scars here and there
Taken by sage :3

If needed I’ll make more soon
Packs: if you wish to make a pack just say the name of your pack and who leads it in other
Pack of stone: alpha is Cloud.
“ Fear” pack: alpha is Bloody mate Mistake sons are named Freak and pathetic. The alpha is mad
Pack of Falling Stars: Alpha Sage (MAD), Blink (M; @Rubinaito ), Flicker (F; @Rubinaito )

Forum
Name
Personality
Mad or not
With pack or not
Family
Sexuality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Static November 21st, 2017 07:53 PM

Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Name-Cloud
Age-17 moons
Looks -
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/16/fa/19/1...f-drawings.jpg
Personality -Tbrp'd
Mad or not -not mad
With pack or not -yes
Family -open
Sexuality -hetro
Love interest -open
Other -alpha of pack of stone
Questions-no

DragonChaos November 21st, 2017 08:01 PM

Name - Dusty
Age - 10 moons
Looks - http://clipart-library.com/images/8TALAjzTa.png
Personality - TBRP, but expect Bravery and pushing on to stay Kind
Mad or not - Not mad
With pack or not - He a lone wolf
Family - They died from the mad wolves
Sexuality - Bisexual
Love interest - Open
Other - Dusty's a She
Questions - Would it be hard to make them feel alive again?

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 08:13 PM

Yes depending on what happened that resulted in the sickness to take them. But it will always be hard since they have lost a part of thier mind to the sickness
Accepted! Both of y’all

Wildy~ =3 November 21st, 2017 08:16 PM

Name: Melody
Looks [Normal]: Long-furred silver she-wolf with crystal blue eyes and a white music note marking over her left eye as well as a small white markings on her throat..
Looks [Fell (Mad)]: Same but with black fur, dark gray markings (Music note is in shape of a shattered heart) and blood red eyes.
Personality [Normal]: Kind, Singer, Melancholy but never lets it get to her, Wishful, Determined.
Personality [Fell]: Cruel, Savage, Always has tears running down face, Almost Zombie-Like.
Mad or not: Might be soon
With pack or not: Nah, but she might make one :D
Family: She doesn't talk much about them.
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest: None yet.
Other ......
Questions ........

aleka! November 21st, 2017 08:21 PM

Name- Shatter

Age- 20 moons

Looks- this (though if it's too unnatural I can change it)

Personality- TBRP'ed

Mad or not- Nope

With pack or not- Pack of Stone?

Family- Maybe half brother to Cloud?

Sexuality- Pansexual

Love Interest- Open

Other- nothing

Questions- nope

Name- Dull

Age- 27 moons

Looks- boop

Personality- TBRP'ed

Mad or not- mad, though sometimes it seems like she not

With pack or not- nope

Family- none

Sexuality- Asexual

Love Interest- none

Other- nope

Questions- none

Static November 21st, 2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 425556)
Name- Shatter

Age- 20 moons

Looks- this (though if it's too unnatural I can change it)

Personality- TBRP'ed

Mad or not- Nope

With pack or not- Pack of Stone?

Family- Maybe half brother to Cloud?

Sexuality- Pansexual

Love Interest- Open

Other- nothing

Questions- nope

Name- Dull

Age- 27 moons

Looks- boop

Personality- TBRP'ed

Mad or not- mad, though sometimes it seems like she not

With pack or not- nope

Family- none

Sexuality- Asexual

Love Interest- none

Other- nope

Questions- none

If your accepted,shatter can be in the pack of stone.its fine to be clouds half brother to

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 08:25 PM

Y’all accepted!!! :3

Burnpaw November 21st, 2017 08:57 PM

Name: "Fear" (original name was blizzard)
Looks: Once white coat now bloodstained, wild yellow eyes, sharp, jagged yellow teeth, muscular, frothing at the mouth.
Personality: Vicious, cruel, savage, completely insane, worships the "Fear" and forces his family to do the same.
Mad or not: Mad
With pack or not: He is the alpha of his own "Fear" Pack.
Family: His mate he calls "Mistake", and his sons, "Freak" and "Pathetic"
Love interest: His mate "Mistake"... if you can call it love
Other:N/a
Questions: N/a

Name: "Mistake" (once known as Russet)
Looks: Skinny, scar covered russet pelt that was once glossy, cream underbelly, once sparkling green eyes, now a shell of a she-wolf, ribcage sticking out and constantly injured.
Personality: Skiddish, scared, quiet, agrees with everything to try and avoid the savaging.
Mad or not: Not mad... Just terrified
With pack or not: Stuck in "Fear" Pack.
Family: Her sons and unborn pups.
Love interest: See above
Other: She tried to escape once, but she was punished by watching one of her pups be slaughtered... She may never try again...

Name: "Freak" (would be known as storm)
Looks: Skinny but strong handsome dark grey male with sharp green eyes, very few scars, and a sort of confidence that his mother and brother lack.
Personality: Brave, ready to challenge his father, a rock for his mother, clever, caring.
Mad or not: No
With pack or not: "Fear" Pack
Family: His mother and brother
Love interest: He could have a love interest and promise her that he'd escape to be with her. (mention me if you interested)
Other: He's planning on becoming strong enough to challenge and kill his father.

Name: "Pathetic" (Would be known as Burn)
Looks: Scrawny, runtlike albino male covered in scars and fur starting to stain with his own blood, weak, and quite frankly, pathetic.
Personality: Whimpering, sniveling, terrified, dependent on his brother, too scared to try and escape.
Mad or not: No.
With pack or not: "Fear"
Family: Bro and Mom
Love interest: If his brther finds a girl, he might crush on her... Otherwise... (I mean, look at him...)
Other: N/a

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnpaw (Post 425601)
Name: "Bloody" (original name was blizzard)
Looks: Once white coat now bloodstained, wild yellow eyes, sharp, jagged yellow teeth, muscular, frothing at the mouth.
Personality: Vicious, cruel, savage, completely insane, worships the "Fear" and forces his family to do the same.
Mad or not: Mad
With pack or not: He is the alpha of his own "Fear" Pack.
Family: His mate he calls "Mistake", and his sons, "Freak" and "Pathetic"
Love interest: His mate "Mistake"... if you can call it love
Other:N/a

Name: "Mistake" (once known as Russet)
Looks: Skinny, scar covered russet pelt that was once glossy, cream underbelly, once sparkling green eyes, now a shell of a she-wolf, ribcage sticking out and constantly injured.
Personality: Skiddish, scared, quiet, agrees with everything to try and avoid the savaging.
Mad or not: Not mad... Just terrified
With pack or not: Stuck in "Fear" Pack.
Family: Her sons and unborn pups.
Love interest: See above
Other: She tried to escape once, but she was punished by watching one of her pups be slaughtered... She may never try again...

Name: "Freak" (would be known as storm)
Looks: Skinny but strong handsome dark grey male with sharp green eyes, very few scars, and a sort of confidence that his mother and brother lack.
Personality: Brave, ready to challenge his father, a rock for his mother, clever, caring.
Mad or not: No
With pack or not: "Fear" Pack
Family: His mother and brother
Love interest: He could have a love interest and promise her that he'd escape to be with her. (mention me if you interested)
Other: He's planning on becoming strong enough to challenge and kill his father.

Name: "Pathetic" (Would be known as Burn)
Looks: Scrawny, runtlike albino male covered in scars and fur starting to stain with his own blood, weak, and quite frankly, pathetic.
Personality: Whimpering, sniveling, terrified, dependent on his brother, too scared to try and escape.
Mad or not: No.
With pack or not: "Fear"
Family: Bro and Mom
Love interest: If his brther finds a girl, he might crush on her... Otherwise... (I mean, look at him...)
Other: N/a

Accepted!! :3

red_inactive November 21st, 2017 09:24 PM

Ah! Save Naruto for Sage. I'll make a couple of forms.
Fair warning; Sage will be afflicted with the Sickness, and it'll take awhile for Naruto to break through to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 425625)
Ah! Save Naruto for Sage. I'll make a couple of forms.
Fair warning; Sage will be afflicted with the Sickness, and it'll take awhile for Naruto to break through to him.

Alright! Accepted either way peep!

DragonChaos November 21st, 2017 09:27 PM

(It's gonna be fun when a 5/6 year-old wolf tries to not get killed by an older wolf)

Wildy~ =3 November 21st, 2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 425629)
(It's gonna be fun when a 5/6 year-old wolf tries to not get killed by an older wolf)

(And when a 1 and a half-year old wolf turns into sans and dodges quite a few attacks from a much older mad wolf XP)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 09:45 PM

XD we’ll start as soon as rubinaito is finished with her forms :3

red_inactive November 21st, 2017 10:01 PM

Pack Information

Pack Name
Pack of Falling Stars

Alpha
Sage (MAD)

Beta
Open

Members
Blink (M; @Rubinaito )
Flicker (F; @Rubinaito )
[/URL]
Omegas
Open

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 10:30 PM

Accepted! Alright you crazy people! Let’s start! )
Naruto slept alone, in a cave far from his old home. Far from the bloodshed and memories that come to life. His eyes glowed as he remembered the very conversation that started this mess. That drove his former love to madness.

Naruto had tears in his eyes as he looked at Sasuke who was covered in the blood of his brother....who back than often flirted with Naruto who was kind back than despite the sins that brother has done but now. Sasuke thought he had to take care of it despite him being his only brother now they were speaking, Naruto was shaking and Sasuke acted coldly as Naruto spoke “ I tried... I really tried... but...”
Sasuke speaks “ But what?” He begins to suddenly growl and snap his jaws barking “ Do not lie to me!” He growls making Naruto step back a bit and speak quietly “ I do not know what you-“ Sasuke cuts him off “ You were running. That’s what I want you to say.” Naruto growls softly “ do I owe you now? Do I get to show that I am worthy of your sacrifices?!” He stands up bearing his teeth “ I’ve lived in this cage for you!! And not breath for you!!” He growls with tears in his eyes as he looks down “ you stand there and you think about what I have been doing and about everything I ever told you-“ he looks up hurt and pain in his sky blue eyes filled with tears “ and you tell me who won’t run”
Sasuke speaks again a bit more colder now “ You wanna know who wouldn’t run? ” He says coldly as he steps forward and speaks again in a dark husky voice “ Someone capable of being in a relationship, someone capable of being alone” Naruto growls softly “ if you were someone capable of being alone, someone capable of not suffocating me-“ This Time Sasuke was taken back now trying to make reasons for what he did “ I wasn’t suffocating I was trying to show you-” Naruto cuts him off with a loud bark “ you were trying to save me! “
Sasuke speaks quickly “ I was trying to save us-” Naruto eyes glowed as he snaps his jaws and growls “ THERE IS NO US!!” Sasuke eyes were wide now as Naruto continued “ THERE IS NO THIS!! “ he barks now Sasuke had tears in his eyes mostly in disbelief at what Naruto Said. Naruto continues “ THERE IS NO FUTURE!!” He growls loudly as he sits down beat and shaking “not anymore...” he says though broken sobs as Sasuke just.... steps back

Naruto eyes glowed a bit as a tear fell from his eye but he quickly wipes it off “ .... not anymore “ he says as he begins to stand up and head out

Sasuke stood on top of a hill watching over the forest with glowing red eyes, he growls loudly as he suddenly howls loudly hoping to get a answer.... from his next victim.

red_inactive November 21st, 2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425676)
Accepted! Alright you crazy people! Let’s start! )
Naruto slept alone, in a cave far from his old home. Far from the bloodshed and memories that come to life. His eyes glowed as he remembered the very conversation that started this mess. That drove his former love to madness.

Naruto had tears in his eyes as he looked at Sasuke who was covered in the blood of his brother....who back than often flirted with Naruto who was kind back than despite the sins that brother has done but now. Sasuke thought he had to take care of it despite him being his only brother now they were speaking, Naruto was shaking and Sasuke acted coldly as Naruto spoke “ I tried... I really tried... but...”
Sasuke speaks “ But what?” He begins to suddenly growl and snap his jaws barking “ Do not lie to me!” He growls making Naruto step back a bit and speak quietly “ I do not know what you-“ Sasuke cuts him off “ You were running. That’s what I want you to say.” Naruto growls softly “ do I owe you now? Do I get to show that I am worthy of your sacrifices?!” He stands up bearing his teeth “ I’ve lived in this cage for you!! And not breath for you!!” He growls with tears in his eyes as he looks down “ you stand there and you think about what I have been doing and about everything I ever told you-“ he looks up hurt and pain in his sky blue eyes filled with tears “ and you tell me who won’t run”
Sasuke speaks again a bit more colder now “ You wanna know who wouldn’t run? ” He says coldly as he steps forward and speaks again in a dark husky voice “ Someone capable of being in a relationship, someone capable of being alone” Naruto growls softly “ if you were someone capable of being alone, someone capable of not suffocating me-“ This Time Sasuke was taken back now trying to make reasons for what he did “ I wasn’t suffocating I was trying to show you-” Naruto cuts him off with a loud bark “ you were trying to save me! “
Sasuke speaks quickly “ I was trying to save us-” Naruto eyes glowed as he snaps his jaws and growls “ THERE IS NO US!!” Sasuke eyes were wide now as Naruto continued “ THERE IS NO THIS!! “ he barks now Sasuke had tears in his eyes mostly in disbelief at what Naruto Said. Naruto continues “ THERE IS NO FUTURE!!” He growls loudly as he sits down beat and shaking “not anymore...” he says though broken sobs as Sasuke just.... steps back

Naruto eyes glowed a bit as a tear fell from his eye but he quickly wipes it off “ .... not anymore “ he says as he begins to stand up and head out

Sasuke stood on top of a hill watching over the forest with glowing red eyes, he growls loudly as he suddenly howls loudly hoping to get a answer.... from his next victim.

Sage sat in the light of the moon, his eyes closed and his body still. His black fur ruffled up slightly, a growl coming from deep within his body, a rumble that shook the earth beneath his paws and sent shudders down the spines of the two wolves before him. "I said I wanted a stag," He said, his voice soft; deadly soft, full of loathing and hatred. "And you brought me a scrawny little doe." He raised his paw and slammed it down on the ground, his green eyes flying open with rage in the swirling green pools. "This is not fit for a pup to eat." He growled, leaning forward. "What makes you think it is fit for a King such as I?"

"S-Sorry, Sage." Blink leaned back, his eyes wide open. "We couldn't find any full-grown stag, a-and there was just this little fawn s-so-" He snapped his jaws shut as Sage howled loudly.

"Silence!" Sage stood up, towering over Blink and Flicker. "Cease your despicable mumbling and fetch me something worth eating. Otherwise, you'll eat whatever scraps are left of this pitiful excuse of a deer." He snarled, and the duo raced out in terror.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 425692)
Sage sat in the light of the moon, his eyes closed and his body still. His black fur ruffled up slightly, a growl coming from deep within his body, a rumble that shook the earth beneath his paws and sent shudders down the spines of the two wolves before him. "I said I wanted a stag," He said, his voice soft; deadly soft, full of loathing and hatred. "And you brought me a scrawny little doe." He raised his paw and slammed it down on the ground, his green eyes flying open with rage in the swirling green pools. "This is not fit for a pup to eat." He growled, leaning forward. "What makes you think it is fit for a King such as I?"

"S-Sorry, Sage." Blink leaned back, his eyes wide open. "We couldn't find any full-grown stag, a-and there was just this little fawn s-so-" He snapped his jaws shut as Sage howled loudly.

"Silence!" Sage stood up, towering over Blink and Flicker. "Cease your despicable mumbling and fetch me something worth eating. Otherwise, you'll eat whatever scraps are left of this pitiful excuse of a deer." He snarled, and the duo raced out in terror.

Naruto ears picked up a bit hearing a howl very close by to him. His sky blue eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk towards it eventually seeing the due running off in such a hurry leaving such a heavy scent of fear behind. He flicked his ear a bit even more curious now. Maybe some old alpha was mad at them for being lazy or something. His innocent mind wonders as he begins to walk again eventually seeing sage, a huge wolf with black fur and beautiful- he shakes his head getting rid of that thought as he crouched down watching him. His tail low and unmoving but his ears up and forward curious but unsure. Was he mad like Sasuke or just old? He tilts his head a bit he doesn’t look old though... he eventually just stands and speak loudly and as brave as he could sound. “ Are you the alpha?” He asks calmly

red_inactive November 21st, 2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425698)
Naruto ears picked up a bit hearing a howl very close by to him. His sky blue eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk towards it eventually seeing the due running off in such a hurry leaving such a heavy scent of fear behind. He flicked his ear a bit even more curious now. Maybe some old alpha was mad at them for being lazy or something. His innocent mind wonders as he begins to walk again eventually seeing sage, a huge wolf with black fur and beautiful- he shakes his head getting rid of that thought as he crouched down watching him. His tail low and unmoving but his ears up and forward curious but unsure. Was he mad like Sasuke or just old? He tilts his head a bit he doesn’t look old though... he eventually just stands and speak loudly and as brave as he could sound. “ Are you the alpha?” He asks calmly

"Indeed." Sage turned his gaze to Naruto, his eyes cold. "What does a miserable worm want with me?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 425701)
"Indeed." Sage turned his gaze to Naruto, his eyes cold. "What does a miserable worm want with me?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

His eyes glowed softly as he flicked his ear a bit “ to know. This was my forest until madness took over and ended my pack. I am seeking a new pack a new home one might say. I come from a pack of powerful hunters if you want proof that I am worthy of you than say the prey you want and I shall get it within a few minutes at best”

red_inactive November 21st, 2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425703)
His eyes glowed softly as he flicked his ear a bit “ to know. This was my forest until madness took over and ended my pack. I am seeking a new pack a new home one might say. I come from a pack of powerful hunters if you want proof that I am worthy of you than say the prey you want and I shall get it within a few minutes at best”

Sage scoffed. "Such a desperate beast, aren't you? You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. I'll send you out to hunt should my miserable pack comes back without food." He waved a paw, gesturing for Naruto to find a place to sit. As soon as he did so, Blink limped in with a whine.

"Sage!" The wolf knelt before the Alpha, his eyes wide. "Flicker, sh-she's hurt, she can't move!"

"Did you get the stag?" Sage asked, arching an eyebrow. "I have no time to help those who can't hunt."

"N-No, sir. W-We were about to bring down the st-stag wh-when-"

"Cease your insufferable whining you pitiful fool." Sage snapped. "If neither of you can hunt, then you are useless to me. Find Flicker and bring her back here. Naruto, go find the injured Stag." He ordered. "As for you and Flicker, Blink." Sage turned his icy gaze to the cowering wolf. "You can treat her yourself. If you are unable to continue hunting after the next full moon, you will no longer have a home here."

"S-Sir!" Blink weakly attempted a salute before darting back out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 425712)
Sage scoffed. "Such a desperate beast, aren't you? You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. I'll send you out to hunt should my miserable pack comes back without food." He waved a paw, gesturing for Naruto to find a place to sit. As soon as he did so, Blink limped in with a whine.

"Sage!" The wolf knelt before the Alpha, his eyes wide. "Flicker, sh-she's hurt, she can't move!"

"Did you get the stag?" Sage asked, arching an eyebrow. "I have no time to help those who can't hunt."

"N-No, sir. W-We were about to bring down the st-stag wh-when-"

"Cease your insufferable whining you pitiful fool." Sage snapped. "If neither of you can hunt, then you are useless to me. Find Flicker and bring her back here. Naruto, go find the injured Stag." He ordered. "As for you and Flicker, Blink." Sage turned his icy gaze to the cowering wolf. "You can treat her yourself. If you are unable to continue hunting after the next full moon, you will no longer have a home here."

"S-Sir!" Blink weakly attempted a salute before darting back out.

He smiles as he stands up “ as you wish my lord.” He says playfully as he begins to walk by Sage his tail moved under sages chin as he passes by “ oh! Do you want any other prey on the way? I don’t think it’s too far and it’ll be easy and fast to bring it down. So if you want anything else with it.... like a fat rabbit or something?” He asks calmly as he looks at sage no fear in his eyes only a interest in the alpha

red_inactive November 21st, 2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425715)
He smiles as he stands up “ as you wish my lord.” He says playfully as he begins to walk by Sage his tail moved under sages chin as he passes by “ oh! Do you want any other prey on the way? I don’t think it’s too far and it’ll be easy and fast to bring it down. So if you want anything else with it.... like a fat rabbit or something?” He asks calmly as he looks at sage no fear in his eyes only a interest in the alpha

As Naruto passed his tail under Sage's chin, Sage bit down on the appendage hard enough to draw blood, but not tearing it off. "First of all, learn your place." Sage growled sharply. "Secondly, find whatever you want to eat. I have my reasons for wanting the Elk- your job is not to question it and do what I say." Sage snarled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 425722)
As Naruto passed his tail under Sage's chin, Sage bit down on the appendage hard enough to draw blood, but not tearing it off. "First of all, learn your place." Sage growled sharply. "Secondly, find whatever you want to eat. I have my reasons for wanting the Elk- your job is not to question it and do what I say." Sage snarled.

He growls loudly at the pain and simply flicked his tail away. “ My place huh? “ he laughs softly “ whatever you say “ he says as he takes off eventually within a few minutes or so. Naruto comes back with the large stag, he drops it carefully in front of sage “ I’ll be back I killed a other stag on the way let me go get it” he says simply as he begins to turn around

red_inactive November 21st, 2017 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425728)
He growls loudly at the pain and simply flicked his tail away. “ My place huh? “ he laughs softly “ whatever you say “ he says as he takes off eventually within a few minutes or so. Naruto comes back with the large stag, he drops it carefully in front of sage “ I’ll be back I killed a other stag on the way let me go get it” he says simply as he begins to turn around

Sage simply huffed, only faintly impressed by the speed. He neatly bit down on the Stag, severing the horn's from the head and placing them beside the stag. He then dragged the corpse away from the entrance and began nipping at different parts of the stag, severing the skin from the body and creating a thick pelt for cold winter nights. Afterwords, he dragged it over to the small pool of water and dumped it in, walking back over and savagely tearing into the stag without restraint, devouring it whole.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 425733)
Sage simply huffed, only faintly impressed by the speed. He neatly bit down on the Stag, severing the horn's from the head and placing them beside the stag. He then dragged the corpse away from the entrance and began nipping at different parts of the stag, severing the skin from the body and creating a thick pelt for cold winter nights. Afterwords, he dragged it over to the small pool of water and dumped it in, walking back over and savagely tearing into the stag without restraint, devouring it whole.

Naruto eventually comes back with a other huge stag, he drops it by sage. “ there anything else?” He asks calmly watching him eat. Man can he eat! He tilts his head in curiosity wondering how hungry was he. “ ...” he looks behind him “ the others aren’t back...”
@Rubinaito

jaymoon November 21st, 2017 11:56 PM

Forum
Name blood ( used to be named moon )
Age 29 moons
Looks but with out the necklace
Personality has never thought she was worth anything and with that she hated ones that said she was worth something and she was here for a reson the rest will be tbrp
Mad or not mad
With pack or not fear? if not then no pack
Family she killed them ecept her brother (fallen) who escaped
Sexuality bio
Love interest open
Other has red-green colour blindness
Questions

Forum
Name fallen
Age 29 moons
Looks only one tail
Personality tbrp
Mad or not not but might soon if no one can help him with depreshon
With pack or not no
Family his sister blood ( still knows her has moon )
Sexuality straight
Love interest open
Other nope
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 21st, 2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaymoon (Post 425753)
Forum
Name
Personality has never thought she was worth anything and with that she hated ones that said she was worth something and she was here for a reson the rest will be tbrp
Mad or not mad
With pack or not fear? if not then no pack
Family she killed them
Sexuality bio
Love interest open
Other has red-green colour blindness
Questions

:3 need name age but either way accepted!

wren November 22nd, 2017 12:02 AM

Name - Mint
Age - 4 moons
Looks - Tbd
Personality - Timid, shy, opinionated, goofy, playful
Mad or not - not
With pack or not - will hopefully find one
Family - unknown
Sexuality - unknown
Love interest - unknown
Other - She's merely a pup and will require a care giver at some point before she starves and dies or gets eaten by a mad wolf
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 22nd, 2017 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 425760)

Name - Mint
Age - 4 moons
Looks - Tbd
Personality - Timid, shy, opinionated, goofy, playful
Mad or not - not
With pack or not - will hopefully find one
Family - unknown
Sexuality - unknown
Love interest - unknown
Other - She's merely a pup and will require a care giver at some point before she starves and dies or gets eaten by a mad wolf
Questions

Accepted!! Want Sasuke to find her? He may be mad but! ... he’s a bit sane :3

wren November 22nd, 2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425763)
Accepted!! Want Sasuke to find her? He may be mad but! ... he’s a bit sane :3

Whatever you want haha

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 22nd, 2017 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 425765)

Whatever you want haha

Hmmm yes! :waaah: you can go ahead and post unless you want me to post :3

red_inactive November 22nd, 2017 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425739)
Naruto eventually comes back with a other huge stag, he drops it by sage. “ there anything else?” He asks calmly watching him eat. Man can he eat! He tilts his head in curiosity wondering how hungry was he. “ ...” he looks behind him “ the others aren’t back...”

"..." Sage didn't reply, continuing to eat.

Blink and Flicker finally limped in, Flicker looking tired and frustrated, but scared as well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 22nd, 2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 425771)
"..." Sage didn't reply, continuing to eat.

Blink and Flicker finally limped in, Flicker looking tired and frustrated, but scared as well.

Naruto laughs softly as he looks behind him to see them. “ .... they’re back should I prepare the stag or ... punish them?” He asks calmly

jaymoon November 22nd, 2017 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425755)
:3 need name age but either way accepted!

opps sorry i started this like 5 hours ago will fix

red_inactive November 22nd, 2017 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425778)
Naruto laughs softly as he looks behind him to see them. “ .... they’re back should I prepare the stag or ... punish them?” He asks calmly

"Their punishment is eating that despicable thing." Sage growled briefly, tearing away from his meal for a moment to point at the frail, deceased fawn they had caught awhile back. "You can clean the pelt and reattach the horns." He gestured at the pelt before digging in again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 22nd, 2017 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 425788)
"Their punishment is eating that despicable thing." Sage growled briefly, tearing away from his meal for a moment to point at the frail, deceased fawn they had caught awhile back. "You can clean the pelt and reattach the horns." He gestured at the pelt before digging in again.

He flicked his ear as he nods “ as you wish “ he says as he begins to walk over to pelt cleaning and doing whatever was needed of him. After a while it was done and in a rather skilled way. He always did this in his old pack so it was enough for him. He thinks for a bit than stands up “ is that all?”

wren November 22nd, 2017 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425770)
Hmmm yes! :waaah: you can go ahead and post unless you want me to post :3

Can you?

red_inactive November 22nd, 2017 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 425793)
He flicked his ear as he nods “ as you wish “ he says as he begins to walk over to pelt cleaning and doing whatever was needed of him. After a while it was done and in a rather skilled way. He always did this in his old pack so it was enough for him. He thinks for a bit than stands up “ is that all?”

A muffled 'yes' was heard as Sage finished up.