Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   WindClan's Treachery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20769)

BEAR. April 15th, 2019 09:09 PM

WindClan's Treachery

The time has come.

With the moon cast in shadows, the Dark Forest trainees are finally ready to launch an attack on their own Clans. Whether it be for revenge, a doubt of leadership and a desire for change, or simply a hunger for blood, they have struck an attack on their camp under the cover of darkness.

The attack is instantaneous, and you do not need to wait for your leader to post.

Dust April 16th, 2019 12:33 AM

Re: WindClan's Treachery

[ OPEN ]
[ Hazel has not trained in the DF ]
[ Injury ok; No mortal wounds ]

The darkness seemed to swallow everything whole without a second thought. It was obviously just an average new-moon that the clans experienced... but this felt sinister and Hazelflower couldn't help the way her hackles raised as she cast a worried look around the clearing. She had only wanted to get up for a breath of fresh air, but it seemed that was the last thing she would get. As quick as the peace came, it went just as fast and all Hazel could do was stare and watch as the camp turned into a frenzy of claws and screeching. Was Windclan being invaded?! No, there were no other scents. Why were their own clanmates attacking?! Fallowpaw! The instant thought of her daughter sent adrenaline coursing through the warriors veins. Pushing her way through the battle, Hazelflower was keen on trying to find her daughter - leaving her backside open for attack...

Madelaine April 16th, 2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dust (Post 588016)
[ OPEN ]
[ Hazel has not trained in the DF ]
[ Injury ok; No mortal wounds ]

The darkness seemed to swallow everything whole without a second thought. It was obviously just an average new-moon that the clans experienced... but this felt sinister and Hazelflower couldn't help the way her hackles raised as she cast a worried look around the clearing. She had only wanted to get up for a breath of fresh air, but it seemed that was the last thing she would get. As quick as the peace came, it went just as fast and all Hazel could do was stare and watch as the camp turned into a frenzy of claws and screeching. Was Windclan being invaded?! No, there were no other scents. Why were their own clanmates attacking?! Fallowpaw! The instant thought of her daughter sent adrenaline coursing through the warriors veins. Pushing her way through the battle, Hazelflower was keen on trying to find her daughter - leaving her backside open for attack...

Maskedfeather ran at Honeyflower, calws unseathed in anger. He wanted everyone to pay for what they had done to him. The tom got in her face and hissed. "Windclan will pay for what they did to me!", he yowled, jumping on her back. Maskedfeather barreled her over. The tom felt his twisted leg drag him down, getting off of the mollies back. He remembered when his leg got twisted from a battle that hadn't needed to be started and he had been the one to get injured the worst. Anger flared in his eyes as he got back up

Dust April 16th, 2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588082)

Maskedfeather ran at Honeyflower, calws unseathed in anger. He wanted everyone to pay for what they had done to him. The tom got in her face and hissed. "Windclan will pay for what they did to me!", he yowled, jumping on her back. Maskedfeather barreled her over. The tom felt his twisted leg drag him down, getting off of the mollies back. He remembered when his leg got twisted from a battle that hadn't needed to be started and he had been the one to get injured the worst. Anger flared in his eyes as he got back up

The pressure to her hind sent Hazelflower collapsing to the ground, easily thrown off balance by the unexpected attack. A wild screech left her throat and as the pressure lifted, she scrambled to her paws, turning immediately to find and face her attacker - her eyes blazing with paralleled anger. "I did nothing to you!" She spat with ferocious venom at Maskedfeather, her backed arched high and fur puffed out threateningly as she circled slowly around the other, bracing her body for anymore surprise attacks. She wouldn't be thrown off guard, though she swallowed back her guilt - Would Hazelflower really be comfortable fighting a clanmate? Her gaze flashed quickly to his leg then back up to his face, her cerulean orbs locked with his. Make the first move, She thought to herself. It had been a while since she fought, but she was by no means rusty.

Madelaine April 16th, 2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dust (Post 588089)
The pressure to her hind sent Hazelflower collapsing to the ground, easily thrown off balance by the unexpected attack. A wild screech left her throat and as the pressure lifted, she scrambled to her paws, turning immediately to find and face her attacker - her eyes blazing with paralleled anger. "I did nothing to you!" She spat with ferocious venom at Maskedfeather, her backed arched high and fur puffed out threateningly as she circled slowly around the other, bracing her body for anymore surprise attacks. She wouldn't be thrown off guard, though she swallowed back her guilt - Would Hazelflower really be comfortable fighting a clanmate? Her gaze flashed quickly to his leg then back up to his face, her cerulean orbs locked with his. Make the first move, She thought to herself. It had been a while since she fought, but she was by no means rusty.

Maskedfeather kept his gaurd up. "You may have not of done anything to me, but our clanmates have! They did this to me!", he yowled. The tom striked her muzzle and he let out a hiss. He wasn't going to loose this fight even if he were weak because of his leg. Maskedfeather let out a snarl and lunged himself at her. He bared his teeth to show he was ready for her attack. He wanted to at least fight with a cat that he felt worthy of fighting. The tom's eyes turned into slits as a fire burned in his eyes.

Mango April 16th, 2019 10:25 PM

Pikerunner was curled up asleep in his nest. He though he heard someone snarl, but thought it was just a dream. (Open)

Mistpaw awoke to screeching and pressed herself against the wall of the den shaking in terror. (Open)

Dust April 16th, 2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588095)

Maskedfeather kept his gaurd up. "You may have not of done anything to me, but our clanmates have! They did this to me!", he yowled. The tom striked her muzzle and he let out a hiss. He wasn't going to loose this fight even if he were weak because of his leg. Maskedfeather let out a snarl and lunged himself at her. He bared his teeth to show he was ready for her attack. He wanted to at least fight with a cat that he felt worthy of fighting. The tom's eyes turned into slits as a fire burned in his eyes.

This cats logic was as off as stale moon old prey! Hazelflower could barely believe what she was hearing - this feline blaming the clan for their injuries... let alone herself for others wrongdoings?! There was sadness in her heart for him, there truly was, but the warrior would not let herself be pushed around for something she was not responsible for. Maybe this cat would listen to reason? And for a moment, she lowered her guard, meeting his gaze with a softer look. As she opened her mouth to speak, all that left it was a half-screech of surprise as Maskedfeather lunged out a paw to her muzzle, managing to rake his claws across her nose as she launched herself backwards. There was no more pity, no more empathy. Hazelflower had waited for him to make the first move and he had. Quickly regaining her composure, the snowshoe molly's features blazed with rage. "If you have that much resentment, leave! Leave and see how you fair without the clan's support!" She yowled spitefully, rushing towards the tomcat with surprising speed. As she raced past him, she would extend her arm in an attempt to rake it across his side.

Madelaine April 17th, 2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 588262)
Pikerunner was curled up asleep in his nest. He though he heard someone snarl, but thought it was just a dream. (Open)

Mistpaw awoke to screeching and pressed herself against the wall of the den shaking in terror. (Open)

A small apprentice named Snailpaw watched as all the fighting cats. She looked over at Mistpaw with her deformed face and went over to her. "Everything's going to be okay.", she whispered, pressing her small nose to the other apprentice's fur.

Madelaine April 17th, 2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dust (Post 588272)
This cats logic was as off as stale moon old prey! Hazelflower could barely believe what she was hearing - this feline blaming the clan for their injuries... let alone herself for others wrongdoings?! There was sadness in her heart for him, there truly was, but the warrior would not let herself be pushed around for something she was not responsible for. Maybe this cat would listen to reason? And for a moment, she lowered her guard, meeting his gaze with a softer look. As she opened her mouth to speak, all that left it was a half-screech of surprise as Maskedfeather lunged out a paw to her muzzle, managing to rake his claws across her nose as she launched herself backwards. There was no more pity, no more empathy. Hazelflower had waited for him to make the first move and he had. Quickly regaining her composure, the snowshoe molly's features blazed with rage. "If you have that much resentment, leave! Leave and see how you fair without the clan's support!" She yowled spitefully, rushing towards the tomcat with surprising speed. As she raced past him, she would extend her arm in an attempt to rake it across his side.

Maskedfeather let out a hiss. The tom was about to claw her nose, but his twisted leg gave out and he fell. He hissed in pain as she raked her claws against her side. Maskedfeather stayed on the ground, realizing his defeat. He was in no condition to fight anymore. "Just kill me. There's no hope for me.", he hissed. The tom closed his eyes to wait for her to make a deadly move to end all his misery. He knew he couldn't blame his clan for his leg, especially since it wasn't a windclan cat that had broke his leg. That was when he began to realize his mistake.

Madelaine April 17th, 2019 12:55 PM

[open; You can kill him]

Aspenflight wasn't usually a fighter, but he wanted to fight for his clan even if it meant to getting killed. The tom jumped into the battle, thoughts of his sister Buttercupbreeze. He shook the thoughts of her out of his head. Aspenflight found the nearest cat and jumped, pinning them down. "How dare you attack us!", he yowled.

Dust April 17th, 2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588372)

Maskedfeather let out a hiss. The tom was about to claw her nose, but his twisted leg gave out and he fell. He hissed in pain as she raked her claws against her side. Maskedfeather stayed on the ground, realizing his defeat. He was in no condition to fight anymore. "Just kill me. There's no hope for me.", he hissed. The tom closed his eyes to wait for her to make a deadly move to end all his misery. He knew he couldn't blame his clan for his leg, especially since it wasn't a windclan cat that had broke his leg. That was when he began to realize his mistake.

"What?!" She hissed, somewhat surprised to find the cat's will to fight shattered. So easily? Hadn't he just wanted to destroy the clan? "I don't want to kill you." She hissed bitterly through her teeth, though she immediately changed her demeanor as rushed to the other felines side. Regret washed over her as she lowered herself down to gently lap away the blood she had drawn from his pelt. Hazelflower was putting absolutely all her trust into Maskedfeather not to turn on her. She doubted he would in his state. He clearly hadn't thought this though. The molly cast a worried glance around the clearing, hoping that none of the other cats would go for them. "I don't want to kill you, you're my clanmate." She meowed gently, ignoring the blood crusting around her muzzle. It was true though - this wasn't an enemy, a wild animal, or even a monster... this was her clanmate. "Why would you want to do something like this?" She grumbled at him, casting a disapproving look.

Madelaine April 17th, 2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dust (Post 588412)
"What?!" She hissed, somewhat surprised to find the cat's will to fight shattered. So easily? Hadn't he just wanted to destroy the clan? "I don't want to kill you." She hissed bitterly through her teeth, though she immediately changed her demeanor as rushed to the other felines side. Regret washed over her as she lowered herself down to gently lap away the blood she had drawn from his pelt. Hazelflower was putting absolutely all her trust into Maskedfeather not to turn on her. She doubted he would in his state. He clearly hadn't thought this though. The molly cast a worried glance around the clearing, hoping that none of the other cats would go for them. "I don't want to kill you, you're my clanmate." She meowed gently, ignoring the blood crusting around her muzzle. It was true though - this wasn't an enemy, a wild animal, or even a monster... this was her clanmate. "Why would you want to do something like this?" She grumbled at him, casting a disapproving look.

Maskedfeather opened his eyes to see that she wasn't going to kill him. He wanted to get up, but didn't have the strength too. Why had he given up so easily? Maybe it was because he was so angry with himself he thought the clan had to pay. "I deserve to die. I turned my back on my home. I can't forgive myself.", he whispered. Maskedfeather sat up with a look of pain. His leg was beginning to hurt again. "I...I don't know. I wanted them to pay, but this is my home and I see that now.", he added.

BEAR. April 17th, 2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588377)
[open; You can kill him]

Aspenflight wasn't usually a fighter, but he wanted to fight for his clan even if it meant to getting killed. The tom jumped into the battle, thoughts of his sister Buttercupbreeze. He shook the thoughts of her out of his head. Aspenflight found the nearest cat and jumped, pinning them down. "How dare you attack us!", he yowled.

Darkbelly hissed as he was pinned, and he used his hindpaws to batter at Aspenflight's stomach with unsheathed claws, aiming to make the other warrior reel back. "I'm only doing what's best for WindClan!" If removing Blazingstar from power by force meant the Clan would be at peace.. it was a risk he was willing to take, though he didn't intend on killing anyone to do so.

[non-fatal injuries, but he could accidentally kill aspen if you want :)]

Madelaine April 17th, 2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BILL. (Post 588442)

Darkbelly hissed as he was pinned, and he used his hindpaws to batter at Aspenflight's stomach with unsheathed claws, aiming to make the other warrior reel back. "I'm only doing what's best for WindClan!" If removing Blazingstar from power by force meant the Clan would be at peace.. it was a risk he was willing to take, though he didn't intend on killing anyone to do so.

[non-fatal injuries, but he could accidentally kill aspen if you want :)]

Aspenflight followed back after his hind paws made contact with him. He let out an angry yowl and grabbed his neck fur in his jaws. The tom made blows on Darkbelly's side a few times before letting go. "If you were doing what's best for Windclan you wouldn't be fighting your own clanmates.", yowled Aspenflight. He lowered his head and rammed into his side in an attempt to make him loose his breathe.
(I'm fine with him accidentally killing him; also Fuzzyfeline wants to have Buttercupbreeze witness her brother death)

Fuzzy April 17th, 2019 11:08 PM

Buttercupbreeze burst out of the Warriors den alarmed by the sudden motion in camp. Her pelt was slightly spiked from shock yet It was ruffled from her sound sleep. It was the middle of they night! Everyone should be sleeping. The sight that filled her eyes was confusing. It made no since, was she seeing things? No it was really. What's going on here?! Her Clanmates where fighting each other as if they where enemies. This couldn't be happening! You don't turn against your Clan! Their your family, friends, the ones who raised you! Turning against and hurting them? That's just unfathomable. Who could do that? The thought hurt her.
The stench of blood filled her nostrils casing her eyes to narrow. They weren't playing around, they where going to kill. Quiverkit! The fragile tabby suddenly ran through her head. They wouldn't dare hurt her would they?! She was a kit. Defenceless and still getting used to being around cats. A growl escaped her leaving her normal sweet exterior behind. She has to fight back and stop this. This shouldn't be happening, it has to stop! Advancing into the fighting cats Buttercup refused to attack first but she was going to protect her Clanmates that needed her her. That was for sure.
{Open}

BEAR. April 17th, 2019 11:36 PM

(i'm fine with buttercup coming in/chasing dark away-- and just a reminder, try not to powerplay! there's a lot going on and you're not giving me a chance to have dark react)

Darkbelly squirmed furiously, and he shoved upward, trying to use his weight to knock Aspenflight off him. "Sometimes this is the only answer, Aspenflight. The Clan is in need of change.. and Blazingstar won't listen. So we're going to force it." He was in full support of Buttercupbreeze's leadership as long as she remained peaceful, but Blazingstar crossed a line when he kept throwing WindClan into unnecessary wars. "Maybe you'd understand if you got the dung out of your ears."

@GLaDOS

gemini April 18th, 2019 08:30 AM

it was the middle of the night, you SLEEP in the middle of the night. Or at least that’s what Cottonspirit thought, the large white cat strolled out of the warriors den with a yawn, as he saw WindClan cats fighting other WindClan cats he froze, his jaw gaping open. Who did he attack? What is this fight about? What in StarClan was happening!
[OPEN]
(He can get scratched up but nothing fatal he is my bb)

Madelaine April 18th, 2019 11:39 AM

(sorry won't happen again I promise)
~ @Bill ~

Aspenflight let out a growl. "Sure Blazingstar makes a few bad decisions, but he's still our leader after all!", he growled. He was trying to reason with him, but he knew he might not want to listen to him. Aspenflight aimed a blow at his muzzle. He waited for the other cat to make the next move. "I don't like going into war, but I don't attack my own clanmates!", he added.

Senorita*Moon April 18th, 2019 06:44 PM

Mountainbreeze woke up hearing claws. She shoot up in alarm. Fallingflight followed. "Is this...." He said. Mountainbreeze ran towards the clearing, her brother following. She unleashed her claws, ready to attack. Fallingflight looked behind him and unleashed his claws. They waited to attack. (Open!)

Dust April 18th, 2019 10:54 PM

@GLaDOS
[I figure this will be a good place for them to stop :) Hazel would like to search for her daughter.]

"Well, it won't be me that kills you." She meowed with great intensity, her gaze piercing the other. "We all make mistakes and I hope you learn from yours." And with that, Hazelflower clambered to her paws, leaving Maskedfeather alone to wallow in his own self-pity. He was her clanmate, but she wasn't there to comfort him like a kit for the rest of the night - she needed to find her daughter. Hazelflower disappeared into the battling wave of felines....

[Open to anyone new who wants to fight Hazel - no serious injuries!]

SuspiciousMindz April 20th, 2019 12:39 AM

[open]

Blazingstar's normal routine was interrupted by sudden battle yowls. The orange tom darted from his den only to be welcomed by the sounds of battle and cats colliding around him. Pinning his ears back, he stared as his own clan mates started attacking each other. What is going on!? Unsure who was on his side, the tom merely waited, feeling helpless as the battle heated up.

Hexict April 20th, 2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz (Post 588978)

[open]

Blazingstar's normal routine was interrupted by sudden battle yowls. The orange tom darted from his den only to be welcomed by the sounds of battle and cats colliding around him. Pinning his ears back, he stared as his own clan mates started attacking each other. What is going on!? Unsure who was on his side, the tom merely waited, feeling helpless as the battle heated up.

[ serious injuries are fine ; please don't kill ]

A brown and white tabby survey the scene out in front of her. Excitement lit up her cold gaze, the molly wanted to jump into the battle. This was something she had wanted for a long time now. Windclan deserved to rip themselves apart after allowing Singenight to lose and Blazingstar gaining control. They were complete idiots for letting the flame coated tabby take charge of the clan. And now? Now they seemed to understand what a mistake they had made by allowing this to happen. The warrior felt joy along with the excitement as she watched the battle. She wished that Thrush could be here to see it too, believing her father would find the humor in such idiocy. A sudden wave of worry passed, wondering if he was already at Riverclan, involved in a battle. For a moment, she hoped that he was still living as a rogue, staying safe and away from the battle. She wasn't sure if he was up to fighting after being brought back to life.

But the molly shook her head, bringing herself to the present. Her father would be fine, she had the absolute faith in him, she just needed to focus on the battle at paw.

Cobaltblood felt the urge to leap at her closest clan-mate, but she stopped herself. Across the ways stood a large orange tom, standing aside, unsure what to do. "Blazingstar...." eyes narrowed as she targeted her prey. He's the reason why Thrush has to go live in Riverclan. He's the one preventing on of our strongest warriors from coming home. He's the one weakening the clan! Anger burned her pelt and drove her towards Blazingstar. Everything in her screamed to shred the tom to pieces, and she had every intention of doing so. "Blazingtar!" This time, she yowled his name with hatred and rage as she lounged at him.

furrensic April 20th, 2019 05:23 PM

[open to anyone who wants to fight Beepaw! Do not kill him!))

__

Beepaw sprinted out of his den, skidding to a stop which sent dirt flying. He folded his ears back, looking at his clanmates fighting. Some of these mousebrains really were on the dark forests side? A hiss came from the medicine cat. "Mousebrains!" he yowled angrily, fur bristling. The blonde tom scrunched up his nose, flexing his claws in and out of the ground. He would have to hurt them, it was stupid in his opinion to go against your own clan just because your a bit sad. Boo hoo, so sad. With a snort, he flicked his ear. "Come on! You fight against your own clan?" He snapped, eyes narrowing. "Let's see what you learned with dark forest cats.." he hissed lowly.

Mango April 20th, 2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588369)

A small apprentice named Snailpaw watched as all the fighting cats. She looked over at Mistpaw with her deformed face and went over to her. "Everything's going to be okay.", she whispered, pressing her small nose to the other apprentice's fur.

Mistpaw flinched a little bit and nodded slightly,” I hope so, I don’t want to die.” She whimpered knowing she was a coward.

Madelaine April 20th, 2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 589289)
Mistpaw flinched a little bit and nodded slightly,” I hope so, I don’t want to die.” She whimpered knowing she was a coward.

Snailpaw nodded, her lower eye focused on the other apprentice. "I don't want to die either. I want to be a warrior.", she meowed in a soothing voice.

Mango April 20th, 2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 589294)

Snailpaw nodded, her lower eye focused on the other apprentice. "I don't want to die either. I want to be a warrior.", she meowed in a soothing voice.

Mistpaw quivered," I doubt I'll ever become one after failing to fight in this battle."

Madelaine April 20th, 2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 589298)
Mistpaw quivered," I doubt I'll ever become one after failing to fight in this battle."

Snailpaw shook her head. "They'll forgive you won't they?", she asked. Half her never thought anybody would forfive, since her mother didn't want her, because of her face deformty and she hasn't been able to forgive her herself.

Mango April 20th, 2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 589299)

Snailpaw shook her head. "They'll forgive you won't they?", she asked. Half her never thought anybody would forfive, since her mother didn't want her, because of her face deformty and she hasn't been able to forgive her herself.

She shook her head,"No, The queen who raised me is right, I'm a coward, I'll never be a warrior. Maybe she's right, maybe the only thing I won't suck at is being a kittypet. Kittypets can be cowards, but not Windclanners, Windclanners must be brave." (They should be friends, misery is great company)

Madelaine April 20th, 2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 589305)
She shook her head,"No, The queen who raised me is right, I'm a coward, I'll never be a warrior. Maybe she's right, maybe the only thing I won't suck at is being a kittypet. Kittypets can be cowards, but not Windclanners, Windclanners must be brave." (They should be friends, misery is great company)

(Yeah)
Snailpaw felt anger flash in her mind. "Well shes wrong. Not everbody's brave I know im not. Im too afraid of what other cats think. Just look at my face I'm ugly. My face is deformed. One eye is lower than the other and my nose is too small to smell anything.", she meowed, trying her best to make the other feel better.

Mango April 20th, 2019 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 589307)

(Yeah)
Snailpaw felt anger flash in her mind. "Well shes wrong. Not everbody's brave I know im not. Im too afraid of what other cats think. Just look at my face I'm ugly. My face is deformed. One eye is lower than the other and my nose is too small to smell anything.", she meowed, trying her best to make the other feel better.

She shook her head,"I'm blind. My parents clearly hated me since they abandoned me at the border. At least your parents kept you. Mine were too ashamed to raise me."

(Is this a competition of who has it worse?)

Madelaine April 20th, 2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 589312)
She shook her head,"I'm blind. My parents clearly hated me since they abandoned me at the border. At least your parents kept you. Mine were too ashamed to raise me."

(Is this a competition of who has it worse?)

(No shes just trying to make her better.)

She was wrong her mother disowned her and threw her into the dust she was just like Mistpaw and wanted to show her she was. "Theres something we have in common our birth mothers gave us away to leave us in the dust.", she replied. Snailpaw didn't even know what a real family was.

SuspiciousMindz April 20th, 2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexict (Post 589046)

[ serious injuries are fine ; please don't kill ]

A brown and white tabby survey the scene out in front of her. Excitement lit up her cold gaze, the molly wanted to jump into the battle. This was something she had wanted for a long time now. Windclan deserved to rip themselves apart after allowing Singenight to lose and Blazingstar gaining control. They were complete idiots for letting the flame coated tabby take charge of the clan. And now? Now they seemed to understand what a mistake they had made by allowing this to happen. The warrior felt joy along with the excitement as she watched the battle. She wished that Thrush could be here to see it too, believing her father would find the humor in such idiocy. A sudden wave of worry passed, wondering if he was already at Riverclan, involved in a battle. For a moment, she hoped that he was still living as a rogue, staying safe and away from the battle. She wasn't sure if he was up to fighting after being brought back to life.

But the molly shook her head, bringing herself to the present. Her father would be fine, she had the absolute faith in him, she just needed to focus on the battle at paw.

Cobaltblood felt the urge to leap at her closest clan-mate, but she stopped herself. Across the ways stood a large orange tom, standing aside, unsure what to do. "Blazingstar...." eyes narrowed as she targeted her prey. He's the reason why Thrush has to go live in Riverclan. He's the one preventing on of our strongest warriors from coming home. He's the one weakening the clan! Anger burned her pelt and drove her towards Blazingstar. Everything in her screamed to shred the tom to pieces, and she had every intention of doing so. "Blazingtar!" This time, she yowled his name with hatred and rage as she lounged at him.

Blazingstar was taken aback by the hatred shot at him just through the yowl of his name. His golden hues turned to meet cold ones of a hauntingly familiar face. It was the daughter of Caramelblood and Thrushflight, the two toms Blazingstar had trusted the least since the liberation of the clan from Singenight. The toms left a sour taste in his mouth after the horrendous thing they did to the she-cat who gave birth to the feline charging at him right now.

He braced himself, ears pinned. "What are you doing?! I'm your leader!" he replied above the battle noises.

Gold April 21st, 2019 02:28 PM

@TwoChillie Fox

Stormpaw had wandered over here, hoping to find a cat to fight. She spotted a weak three-legged cat, and tried to leap on top of it and throw it off balance.

Mephaslyo April 21st, 2019 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 589494)
@TwoChillie Fox

Stormpaw had wandered over here, hoping to find a cat to fight. She spotted a weak three-legged cat, and tried to leap on top of it and throw it off balance.

Tripaw was tackled from out of no where. She yowled and attempted to kick her attacker off of her while shouting "Who are you!"

Gold April 21st, 2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox (Post 589497)
Tripaw was tackled from out of no where. She yowled and attempted to kick her attacker off of her while shouting "Who are you!"

(Tripaw can kill Stormpaw! I also recommend that your read the battle rules before your first battle, it's very helpful)

"I'm your worst nightmare!" Stormpaw informed the three-legged cat, flying off of Tripaw. She tried to slash at the fur on Tripaw's underbelly.

Mephaslyo April 21st, 2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 589557)

(Tripaw can kill Stormpaw! I also recommend that your read the battle rules before your first battle, it's very helpful)

"I'm your worst nightmare!" Stormpaw informed the three-legged cat, flying off of Tripaw. She tried to slash at the fur on Tripaw's underbelly.

@Gold

(All righty I have the rules puled up on a different window. If I break the rules please inform me so I can edit it.) She got up and dodged to the side. Even though She was missing a leg, Tripaw had very strong leaping capabilities. Almost as if she was a Skyclan warrior! She jumped high in the air going for a jab with her right shoulder. (Er thigh I'm not very sure what it is but I'm going to refer to it as the shoulder.)

Gold April 21st, 2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox (Post 589570)
(All righty I have the rules puled up on a different window. If I break the rules please inform me so I can edit it.) She got up and dodged to the side. Even though She was missing a leg, Tripaw had very strong leaping capabilities. Almost as if she was a Skyclan warrior! She jumped high in the air going for a jab with her right shoulder. (Er thigh I'm not very sure what it is but I'm going to refer to it as the shoulder.)

Stormpaw yowled with pain. She hated losing to a three-legged cat! She got up, ready to fight, her strength slowly draining.

Mephaslyo April 21st, 2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 589580)

Stormpaw yowled with pain. She hated losing to a three-legged cat! She got up, ready to fight, her strength slowly draining.

Tripaw jumped away then attempted to slip under stormpaw to claw her soft underbelly.

Gold April 21st, 2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox (Post 589583)
Tripaw jumped away then attempted to slip under stormpaw to claw her soft underbelly.

Again, Stormpaw yelped in pain as Tripaw clawed her.

Mephaslyo April 21st, 2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold (Post 589605)

Again, Stormpaw yelped in pain as Tripaw clawed her.

Tripaw dashed out from under Stormpaw's body and strained herself, ready to be attacked.