Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Monster Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34390)

BEAR. January 12th, 2021 11:48 PM

The Monster Den

Note: This is a public thread, open to everyone who wishes to use it.

Here is a place few cats want to go.

A run-down factory on the edge of the city,
where massive machinery clinks, grinds, and screeches, not unlike
the monsters found on the Thunderpaths.
That alone intimidates most cats, but for those brave enough
to challenge the loud beasts, they are met with the Twolegs that work here.

While some are happy for the kitty company,
needing something good to come out of their long work days,
others.. are not as excited, and some cats have found themselves in the very
grinders that fuel the production of this meat factory.
Whether intentional by the Twolegs or an accidental slip of the paws,
that remains to be seen.

Cats who are quick or stealthy enough might be
able to steal a bite to eat from the production line,
or have it gifted to them by one of the kinder Twolegs,
but is it worth the risk?
Surely it would be easier to hunt the rodents that prowl the building..
Right?

MooingPanda February 13th, 2021 12:49 PM

Re: The Monster Den

Balor narrowed his eyes as he watched the bustle of Twolegs as they swarmed around the giant monster. He had gotten used the screeches that emanated from the beast long ago, it's screams sounding as if it were swallowing cats in it's grinders. He licked his lips as the scent of fresh meat wafted through the den. Sometimes, when he was feeling really hungry, he rooted through the scraps at the back of the den. The Twoleg's didn't care if he did that. But the good pieces were on little belts that took them to different places where they were cut up in all different shapes and wrapped up. Balor knew a couple of cats who had taken meat from up top; he never saw them again.
(Open)

~dust~ February 15th, 2021 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 922751)
Balor narrowed his eyes as he watched the bustle of Twolegs as they swarmed around the giant monster. He had gotten used the screeches that emanated from the beast long ago, it's screams sounding as if it were swallowing cats in it's grinders. He licked his lips as the scent of fresh meat wafted through the den. Sometimes, when he was feeling really hungry, he rooted through the scraps at the back of the den. The Twoleg's didn't care if he did that. But the good pieces were on little belts that took them to different places where they were cut up in all different shapes and wrapped up. Balor knew a couple of cats who had taken meat from up top; he never saw them again.
(Open)

(Here comes Nala XD))

Nala walked up to the monster house. She knew all about twolegs since she was a barn cat once. She saw the tomcat and immediately put on a flirty smile.
Scavenging must be so hard for him imagine if he was part of her group he would never have to scavenge again.
Her kits birth had tired her out but not enough to make her stop looking for recruits.
She padded up and smiled at him saying
Hello darling, I’m Nala you are?

She put on a fake country sweet accent.
She was very manipulative and knew exactly how to get people to join or do things for her.

MooingPanda February 15th, 2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~dust~ (Post 924085)

(Here comes Nala XD))

Nala walked up to the monster house. She knew all about twolegs since she was a barn cat once. She saw the tomcat and immediately put on a flirty smile.
Scavenging must be so hard for him imagine if he was part of her group he would never have to scavenge again.
Her kits birth had tired her out but not enough to make her stop looking for recruits.
She padded up and smiled at him saying
Hello darling, I’m Nala you are?

She put on a fake country sweet accent.
She was very manipulative and knew exactly how to get people to join or do things for her.

Balor's ears went backward in surprise as turned to meet the new she-cat. "Balor," he grunted quickly. He had lived here long enough to be wary of new cats. He had lost trust a long time ago. Nodding a goodbye to Nala, he stalked along the various bins and large objects littering the floor. He always kept his eyes peeled in the chance that there might be food dropped on the ground.

~dust~ February 15th, 2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 924093)
Balor's ears went backward in surprise as turned to meet the new she-cat. "Balor," he grunted quickly. He had lived here long enough to be wary of new cats. He had lost trust a long time ago. Nodding a goodbye to Nala, he stalked along the various bins and large objects littering the floor. He always kept his eyes peeled in the chance that there might be food dropped on the ground.

he wanted to be tricky didnt he?
Well that didn’t matter she Would keep talking
Looks like it’s pretty hard to get prey here
she said matter-of-factly
What’s a tomcat like you living all alone barely eating anything

She looked at him eyes wide with innocence

MooingPanda February 15th, 2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~dust~ (Post 924099)
he wanted to be tricky didnt he?
Well that didn’t matter she Would keep talking
Looks like it’s pretty hard to get prey here
she said matter-of-factly
What’s a tomcat like you living all alone barely eating anything

She looked at him eyes wide with innocence

Balor gritted his teeth as he heard the annoying she-cat trailing after him. "Yeah, well, I survive," he growled, continuing his search. He sniffed eagerly at a juicy-smelling stain on the ground. Balor barely twitched a whisker when a Twoleg about two fox-lengths away from him dropped a hard, shiny object. The Twoleg cursed as it rattled around on the ground.

~dust~ February 15th, 2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 924111)
Balor gritted his teeth as he heard the annoying she-cat trailing after him. "Yeah, well, I survive," he growled, continuing his search. He sniffed eagerly at a juicy-smelling stain on the ground. Balor barely twitched a whisker when a Twoleg about two fox-lengths away from him dropped a hard, shiny object. The Twoleg cursed as it rattled around on the ground.

He was tough but not tough enough
You survive? Well then you must not know what real living is like

Her voice trailed of when she saw the two-leg.
That was surviving? Trying to just eat scraps. Nala shuddered and was glad she had a safe place.
But she wanted him to have a safe place to.
Then she said
Baylor why don’t you join me I have a place with food and shelter and protection. My family is there and many other cats that will protect you from bad things like two legs

Her voice was soft and persuasive

MooingPanda February 15th, 2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~dust~ (Post 924117)
He was tough but not tough enough
You survive? Well then you must not know what real living is like

Her voice trailed of when she saw the two-leg.
That was surviving? Trying to just eat scraps. Nala shuddered and was glad she had a safe place.
But she wanted him to have a safe place to.
Then she said
Baylor why don’t you join me I have a place with food and shelter and protection. My family is there and many other cats that will protect you from bad things like two legs

Her voice was soft and persuasive

(It's actually spelled Balor. I named him after an Irish myth about a tyrant leader with one eye.)
Balor stopped and swung around to face the irritating Nala. "Look, I don't know why you're recruiting me, but I'm not falling for it. I am perfectly happy living where I am." He glared at her. "Why would I leave when I have everything I need right here?" He swept his tail around the den, indicating the grinders and the machines, filthy after not being cleaned for years and the stinking piles of rotten meat.

~dust~ February 16th, 2021 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 924129)
(It's actually spelled Balor. I named him after an Irish myth about a tyrant leader with one eye.)
Balor stopped and swung around to face the irritating Nala. "Look, I don't know why you're recruiting me, but I'm not falling for it. I am perfectly happy living where I am." He glared at her. "Why would I leave when I have everything I need right here?" He swept his tail around the den, indicating the grinders and the machines, filthy after not being cleaned for years and the stinking piles of rotten meat.

(oops sorry!))
She sighed and shook her head.
I’m just saying there’s much more to life then starving and relying on twolegs you know the way you really on twolegs is no better then a kittypet
the words slid out smoothly the last one sounding very sweet.
She looked at him one eye raised and with a loook of “what did I do?”
of course kittypet, if this is what you like I’ll be on my way

She turned around and slowly padded of.

MooingPanda February 16th, 2021 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~dust~ (Post 924174)
(oops sorry!))
She sighed and shook her head.
I’m just saying there’s much more to life then starving and relying on twolegs you know the way you really on twolegs is no better then a kittypet
the words slid out smoothly the last one sounding very sweet.
She looked at him one eye raised and with a loook of “what did I do?”
of course kittypet, if this is what you like I’ll be on my way

She turned around and slowly padded of.

At that insult, Balor bristled. Stalking after her, he growled, "I'm not a kittypet. I catch my own food. I live outside." One more offensive statement like that and Balor was going to have to claw her. "I'm not leaving here. You wouldn't understand."

~dust~ February 16th, 2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 924232)
At that insult, Balor bristled. Stalking after her, he growled, "I'm not a kittypet. I catch my own food. I live outside." One more offensive statement like that and Balor was going to have to claw her. "I'm not leaving here. You wouldn't understand."

she sighed looking at him.
She knew shed gotten in his Brain and said
Well if you say so. Remember my offer is always up just go to fishers point and trust me. You’ll see me and my family.

She padde dof her tail waving to him and said
bye for now.

MooingPanda February 16th, 2021 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~dust~ (Post 924286)
she sighed looking at him.
She knew shed gotten in his Brain and said
Well if you say so. Remember my offer is always up just go to fishers point and trust me. You’ll see me and my family.

She padde dof her tail waving to him and said
bye for now.

Balor sat down. This cat was manipulating him! "What's Fisher's Point?" he called hesitantly after the departing she-cat. She was really annoying, but if there was the possibility of a better life, than he might consider. But, then he would have to leave his brother.

~dust~ February 16th, 2021 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 924301)
Balor sat down. This cat was manipulating him! "What's Fisher's Point?" he called hesitantly after the departing she-cat. She was really annoying, but if there was the possibility of a better life, than he might consider. But, then he would have to leave his brother.

she stopped in her tracks a sly smile creeping up her face. She then meowed matter-of-factly
It’s a place where loners and rouges live. Some live in groups like me others alone. But of course living in a group is safer because you have protection

Her voice went soft at the end as she turned her head around smiling at him. Then she said
What are you thinking about joining? If so rember we need all the help we can get so anyone is welcome

She grinned licking her front left paw

MooingPanda February 16th, 2021 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~dust~ (Post 924861)
she stopped in her tracks a sly smile creeping up her face. She then meowed matter-of-factly
It’s a place where loners and rouges live. Some live in groups like me others alone. But of course living in a group is safer because you have protection

Her voice went soft at the end as she turned her head around smiling at him. Then she said
What are you thinking about joining? If so rember we need all the help we can get so anyone is welcome

She grinned licking her front left paw

Balor frowned. He didn't like the idea of living with other cats or having to rely on them. He was too afraid of getting back-stabbed. He sighed. "What if I think about it for a day or two?" he asked, trying to buy time.

~dust~ February 16th, 2021 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 924869)
Balor frowned. He didn't like the idea of living with other cats or having to rely on them. He was too afraid of getting back-stabbed. He sighed. "What if I think about it for a day or two?" he asked, trying to buy time.

she nodded and said
Just ask for us when you get there and trust me someone will point you to me rember your always welcome!

She smiled and then this time really started to pad of
(Is he joining?))

MooingPanda February 16th, 2021 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~dust~ (Post 924880)
she nodded and said
Just ask for us when you get there and trust me someone will point you to me rember your always welcome!

She smiled and then this time really started to pad of
(Is he joining?))

"Well, I don't know where Fisher's Pond is," he called after Nala, immediately cursing himself. Didn't he want to get rid of her and live his life? His tail-tip twitched in annoyance as he realized he might have given her a chance to reel him in some more.
(Hm. He might show up and hate it :))

MooingPanda February 18th, 2021 12:49 PM

Balor sighed. He realized that he didn't really like it here, the reason that he stayed being that his brother was buried here. Balor didn't want to leave him, forever trapped beneath the mound of earth in a secluded space near the den. He twitched an ear as sirens began wail overhead and lights flashed menacingly. He hadn't even noticed how relaxed he had become to the sounds that had used to spook him so often. Balor had lived here a long time. Maybe it was time to move on.

Dodging Twolegs with ease, he nosed out of the clear opening in the side of the wall. He learned long ago that the bottom swung out, the only one that did that. He jumped out, landing softly on his feet and circled the den. He stopped beneath a tree blooming with white flowers. For a while he sat by the mound, lost in sad thoughts. At last, he slowly got to his feet and searched around for Nala's scent. Finding it, he set off in that direction.
(He's coming) @~dust~

lovebunnyso March 2nd, 2021 03:12 PM

Fishtail a thunderclan cat wants to be a rogue

gs29513 July 20th, 2021 11:39 AM

His dad would come back. Thunderkit was sure of it, as sure as the sun would rise and set, as sure as it would eventually rain, Thunderkit knew his dad would come back. Breezefeather would always come back to him, he had promised. So Thunderkit would wait until he did, it was as simple as that. He was certainly old enough to go about on his own, 6 moons having past since he died as a 2 moon old kit. He would be an apprentice by now, in a clan, know how to hunt and fight. But he wasn't in a clan. Because stinkycat was there, the one who hurt his daddy and squashed him, and made him go with small brother away from his friends.

Oh, one of these days he would have his revenge on stinky cat. He would SIT ON HER! And smash her into the GROUND with his GIGANTIC BUM. But not right now. Because he was waiting for his dad to come back from his trip to look for little brother. Who, if Thunderkit was honest, he had begun to like. He wasn't as fun as his dad, who played with him and told him he would make a great warrior, whenever they went back to the clan. But he was still entertaining, more so than the ball of moss the young tom was currently batting about.

But neither of them were here, and so Thunderkit was bored. Mindnumbingly, sleepinducing bored. He wasn't sure how long it would be until they came back, but it had been longer than normal. Time was a complicated thing in the factory, measured not by the sun, but by the ebbing and flowing of humans. They were currently scuttling about the place like so many ants, the delicious scent of meat wafting up to where the small tom sat, stomach rumbling. But he remained on his perch, because his father would be back soon, and then they would eat together, and all would be well.

gs29513 July 20th, 2021 02:17 PM

This was definitely a longer wait than normal. It had been a four full-times and four empty-times since Breezefeather had left, and Thunderkit was hungry. Really, really hungry. He couldn't even think about his boredom anymore, the gnawing ache in his belly consuming all other thoughts. But what could he do about it? His father had always hunted, he didn't know how! The only other food he could think of was the meat on the floor of the building, and there were twolegs swarming about all the time it was out. During empty-times, the food was all locked away. Thunderkit resolved himself to wait until his father came back. Because he WOULD. He always had, there was no reason for him to go missing now.

-------------------------------------

But another full-time and empty-time later, Thunderkit couldn't handle it anymore. Getting to his legs and wincing mentally at the shakiness, the gray tom began to make his move. Letting himself carefully(and a bit too shakily) down from the beam he had been settled upon, Thunderkit was distracted by a loud clunk from his left. Whipping his head around, his grip weakened, and his paws began to slip. slip. slip. With a distressed, strangled yowl he fell, plunging towards the hard floor of the factory at an alarming speed.

Landing with a dull thump and a whimper of pain, Thunderkits eyes widened as he choked back another yowl. It was too late though, all the twoleg's eyes were on him. Which was decidedly not good. Getting to his feet with a struggle, a strained hiss escaping his maw, the tom swung a paw feebly at the advancing twolegs. This was bad, this was bad, THIS WAS BAD! His ears flattened back against his head and he hissed again, trying to keep them back. It was futile, however, and for every one that jerked back another took it's place.

He was overrun in moment that felt like an eternity, twoleg paws firmly grasping his hindquarters and pullng him backwards. Twisting angrily and slashing with claws, Thunderkit felt himself become weightless, limbs swinging wildly as he hurtled through the air. The sensation lasted only a few seconds however, and the tom landed with another thud, this time on a table in the center of the den. Shaking with tiredness and panic, the tom hesitated for only a moment before running, leaping off of the table and limping across the hard floor until he reached a shelf at the edge of the room. Crawling under it, he stilled, panting, as the twolegs clustered for a minute before going back to their work.

-----------------------------------

It was only when the empty-time came again that he dared venture from beneath his hiding place, muscles aching from the sudden use and cramped time under the twoleg object. But the most distinct feeling was that gutwrenching hunger that had driven Thunderkit down in the first place. But the twolegs were gone now, and he set about scavenging. It took him a long time, but he eventually found the scent of food. Mouth watering, he clambered into what seemed to be a holey box, the twoleg scent not enough to deny his stomach.

But no sooner had he set foot in the contraption and seized the meat than a loud clang sounded behind him. Whirling about, Thunderkit sent a paw flying blindly at the possible threat, alarmed to find it only catching hard twoleg fiber. When he tried to find the exit he found it cut off, more of the same material blocking him in. Scrabbling at it desperately he succeeded only in bloodying his paws, until at last he gave up and returned to the meat, gobbling it up before halfheartedly continuing to scratch at the mesh.

----------------------------

How much time passed before the twolegs returned Thunderkit could not say, but they did return. They returned to find him, limp and gaunt in the trap, unable or unwilling to do so much as open his eyes. As it was lifted into the air a small whimper escaped him, but he made no move to resist. It would have been futile anyway, as the twolegs had returned with paw protection, carrying him to their monster like prey. Which he presumed he must be, something to be fed to their monster. As it opened it's jaws and he was placed inside he managed a whimper of fear, pawing without real vigor at the walls of his prison. It was over now, and in a last, terrified moment, Thunderkit saw black.

Pine'Paw February 12th, 2022 02:54 PM

The factory loomed over Acorn. His tail flicked in surprise at how dirty it had gotten. It usually was stained with just nest scraps and grease, but now grime had showed on its surface. He sniffed around the walls, carefully setting a paw on the ground. He didn't step on any nails or glass shards or wooden thorns this time.

He quietly snuck in, undetected by the busy twolegs. Giant metal monsters swallowed up fresh meat and sent them back out, neatly packaged. He didn't know what material these twolegs used to do this, but he knew it was deadly. No cat could survive past what he called 'The Flesh Eater'.

It was the biggest part of all that he knew of. It was very dangerous, as no cat had survived it. He never went near it, only looked at it as he made his way up plains on the higher parts of the other metal beasts. He honestly had no idea why it was used, but it truly terrified him, even though he would never admit it.

poppy May 7th, 2022 06:00 PM

It was loud here. And smelly. It pissed Brackenfire off a bunch.

Gay'Fluff July 27th, 2022 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pine'Paw (Post 1145019)
The factory loomed over Acorn. His tail flicked in surprise at how dirty it had gotten. It usually was stained with just nest scraps and grease, but now grime had showed on its surface. He sniffed around the walls, carefully setting a paw on the ground. He didn't step on any nails or glass shards or wooden thorns this time.

He quietly snuck in, undetected by the busy twolegs. Giant metal monsters swallowed up fresh meat and sent them back out, neatly packaged. He didn't know what material these twolegs used to do this, but he knew it was deadly. No cat could survive past what he called 'The Flesh Eater'.

It was the biggest part of all that he knew of. It was very dangerous, as no cat had survived it. He never went near it, only looked at it as he made his way up plains on the higher parts of the other metal beasts. He honestly had no idea why it was used, but it truly terrified him, even though he would never admit it.

Axe flicked his tail as he followed his twoleg into a large stinking place. He'd never been here before. His housefolk patted his head and cooed at him for a few moments before trotting off to join the other twolegs. Axe flicked his ears, sniffling around. As a kittypet, he never been anywhere much, so it was like a fun adventure.

sock October 3rd, 2022 12:16 PM

Trick made his usual rounds. He knew the good twolegs, the bad twolegs, the wrong places to step, the right places to step, you name it. He made a small leap, and weaved between a twoleg's legs as his collar clinked against the boots the tall thing wore. It leaned over to pat his head, and he got a bit of meat from the kind twoleg. He purred and gave it's paw a lick before turning to go to the next. His black and white tuxedo fur blended in well against the machinery, giving him no problem with maneuvering the rude twolegs. He sat down in a quaint corner to begin eating the food he'd racked up. It was a good amount, and he'd be willing to share... [OPEN]

wolfie January 17th, 2023 01:35 AM

「 ╰► WOLFIE || OPEN 」 https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...SWn-pJeNIES7F8
The former clan-cat pressed up against a twoleg's legs, his tail curling around as he walked back and forth between them. This was one of his favorite twolegs as they always offered him a friendly bite when their manager wasn't looking. Wolfie had a strange routine. On the weekdays, he stayed in the barn with Buzzard and the other fellow cats. He would catch mice and play in the crops. When the weekends came, the tom found himself straying. Never too far, but he enjoyed the silly adventures the world had to offer him. Of course, he would always return home.

"Goooddd twoleg, good twolegg, innndeed..!" Wolfie purred, letting out a happy yet quiet chirp. He did not one of the meaner twolegs to come and disturb the peace. No, no, none of that thank you! The loud noises of the bustling Monster Den used to startle the tabby. Actually, he never really thought he would be in here. Though, the nice twoleg had bribery and Wolfie could not resist bribery. No matter his fears.

His tail perked up as the twoleg begun to look around with a nervous glance, reaching down to scratch at his tufted ears. Ever so slowly and with a quick swipe of the hands, the nice twoleg offered a meat patty to the tom. He took it graciously and with his reward in stowed, scurried off to one of the quieter areas. The storage room!! Wolfie jumped on top of one of the boxes and begun to eat his ahem, 'catch.'

serendipity. February 1st, 2023 04:04 PM

Apple

The tiny kit crept across the factory floor dodging to two-leg feet as she scrabbled along. She had started coming here recently after hearing from a couple of older loners that this was a good place to get food for the brave. She wasn't very brave but she sure was starving. Every day was the same begging for food from the twolegs, sometimes she got lucky and was tossed a small chunk of red meat. Other times she was kicked and spit on by the meaner twolegs.

Anything to fill her empty belly. Perhaps today would a good day, she would get a good meal and that cranky old lady would let her sleep with the rest of her kits. Yes, a good day indeed.

[ open ]

RavensCall February 14th, 2023 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnipop (Post 1361744)
Apple

The tiny kit crept across the factory floor dodging to two-leg feet as she scrabbled along. She had started coming here recently after hearing from a couple of older loners that this was a good place to get food for the brave. She wasn't very brave but she sure was starving. Every day was the same begging for food from the twolegs, sometimes she got lucky and was tossed a small chunk of red meat. Other times she was kicked and spit on by the meaner twolegs.

Anything to fill her empty belly. Perhaps today would a good day, she would get a good meal and that cranky old lady would let her sleep with the rest of her kits. Yes, a good day indeed.

[ open ]

Oleander(brown and white tabby with green eyes)

Oleander noticed another kit. Sure, Oleander could hunt for herself, even at 3 moons old, but she thought that winding up some Twolegs for a free meal would be funny and worth it. "Hi!" Oleander squeaked, before grabbing a chunk of meat.

Ragwort March 20th, 2023 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x ghostie (Post 1350239)
「 ╰► WOLFIE || OPEN 」 https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...SWn-pJeNIES7F8
The former clan-cat pressed up against a twoleg's legs, his tail curling around as he walked back and forth between them. This was one of his favorite twolegs as they always offered him a friendly bite when their manager wasn't looking. Wolfie had a strange routine. On the weekdays, he stayed in the barn with Buzzard and the other fellow cats. He would catch mice and play in the crops. When the weekends came, the tom found himself straying. Never too far, but he enjoyed the silly adventures the world had to offer him. Of course, he would always return home.

"Goooddd twoleg, good twolegg, innndeed..!" Wolfie purred, letting out a happy yet quiet chirp. He did not one of the meaner twolegs to come and disturb the peace. No, no, none of that thank you! The loud noises of the bustling Monster Den used to startle the tabby. Actually, he never really thought he would be in here. Though, the nice twoleg had bribery and Wolfie could not resist bribery. No matter his fears.

His tail perked up as the twoleg begun to look around with a nervous glance, reaching down to scratch at his tufted ears. Ever so slowly and with a quick swipe of the hands, the nice twoleg offered a meat patty to the tom. He took it graciously and with his reward in stowed, scurried off to one of the quieter areas. The storage room!! Wolfie jumped on top of one of the boxes and begun to eat his ahem, 'catch.'

a Scarred white She-cat flickered her Ears from her spot in an empty box hidden in the back of the room. the she-cat was horribly scarred, practically missing Half her face, as her eyes had long ago been ripped away when she'd been hit by a twoleg monster when she was younger...

She perked her ears. it sounded as if another cat had came into the storage room. she sniffed the air but couldn't pick up a scent because of the distance. she debated calling out or not, not sure if it was trusted friend, or a stranger... finally deciding to call out she meowed loudly "who's there? " the she-cat growled. She stood up on shacky legs, barely making it into a sitting position "Make yourself known" she Growled. She'd had enough Surprises to last a Life time.

She wasn't interested in a fight or anything, this stranger, or perhaps her friend Devil, she mused, would be better off not sneeking up on her, for, she thought, no surprises are nice, and would be responded to with a loud yowl. But, she mused, perhaps this time she'd just leave the matter be... Her Young friend would be back soon enough.

Goopysharkboi July 5th, 2023 01:09 PM

A large kittypet tom with a single, ice-blue eye- the other was missing from a monster running him over on that side of his face- and black fur padded into the factory and looked at the machinery."So this is the Monster Den that the clan cats dislike. This place is perfectly fine to me." He mewed before exploring a bit, and clambering onto a conveyor belt. He used it as a treadmill for a bit before getting off and nabbing some food. Then he left.