Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72654)

Rose November 9th, 2023 04:18 PM

[KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

• Aloha (Hello!!) Okaaaaay so here we are, folks! Finally (after a whole damn year), I am finally able to present you with theee ... very extremely superbly embarrassingly long-awaited Larkfire-Darkfall kit finder !! Courtesy and many thanks to [ @Dark ], who has stuck with me even through all the months that my motivation for Lark has wavered.
  • Rah!! Don't look at me! It was Larkfire being all moody and teenager-y. Finally, finally, though, she's relented in her storm of i'm-going-to-be-grumpy-forever-dun-dun-dun.
  • Kits!! That's why we're here, after all. No? I mean.. you can always snoop, or lurk, or stalk applications like I undoubtedly will be doing, but we're all (mostly) here for the little fuzzball kittos. Dawnstar gets more grandkits, woah. (Sorry Taker, looks like Dawn is going to have to deal with so many more little legacies :rofl: Whoopsie daisy!)
  • Darkfall is this litter's biological father. You will find visual references of him on his page. Larkfire's visual references can be found on her page, or if you scroll down on her gallery. Now, see here. This is both Larkfire's and Darkfall's second litters -- Larkfire has had three kits previously with a loner named Prince; (Sleepykit [ @/Estelle ], Sorrelkit/Owlet [ @/Rose ], & Daykit †). Sleepykit is currently a part of ShadowClan and is the only known child of Larkfire. Darkfall, meanwhile, had four kits with a loner named Heron; (Moon [ @/silverwynds ], Lark [ @/vellichor ], Fallen [ @/poppy ], & Soot [ @/rudolph ]). Currently they are undergoing the process to join ShadowClan.
  • Up and at 'em! To be completely honest, Dark and I aren't very picky. You can put up a basic form, or you can go all-out and make a super-duper fancy form. In the end, the only thing that I'd personally be picky about is that I need to know you'd have time for this character; I'd rather not have a kid go missing. If you can commit, great! If not.. well, you guys know how to limit and push yourselves accordingly, I won't intervene. :heartbounce:
  • Okay, so last but not least; there are thirteen (13) slots. Mmmm... you can bet on twelve (12) open slots, actually, because Dark went ahead and already promised 1 slot to a certain someone (you know who you are!! i see you!!!!). Anyway, go wild!!
Side note; Currently I have five designs sitting around that I likely won't use ... so here they are if you'd like to use one. Additionally, there's this one if it catches your eye. Here's another one!!

WAIT, I FORGOT TO ADD: Larkfire will be pregnant for the entire month of DECEMBER. She will give birth on the 1st of January. Hence, New Years Kittens. You guys have lots of time, don't worry.

Mentions list: [ @birdie / @BEAR. / @Spider-in-the-corner / @elaif / @Starfall / @Leafy / @staurn / @/vampire ]

poppy November 9th, 2023 04:20 PM

Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

ARKDUO CHILDREN

BIG SIS FALLEN AND AUNTIE FLO ARE SO EXCITED FOR THE BABIESSS

stag November 9th, 2023 04:20 PM

Whisperkit [ -rain, -skull, -river ??? ]

i think she did it....[This is a Hyperlink]

xavier. November 9th, 2023 04:20 PM

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...7e280b5f5b58d&

"I'll be right back!"

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...8lv6yOVsmz_vLU

| × Howlkit × |

• Gender •
AMAB | Tom | He/him

• Appearance •
X
| A short furred tom with a black tabby base coat, with lighter gray patches covering his body with white markings; Blue eyes. |

• Voice claims •
Juvinial voice claim - TBD

Adult voice claim - Stu Macher [ Scream (1996) ]

• Personality traits •
+ Extroverted | Enthusiastic | Spunky +
= Follower | Obedient | Impressionable =
- Abrasive | Childish | Foolish | Melodramatic -

• In-Depth personality •
Howlkit always seems to have a big smile and a lot of energy, making him someone who is always ready for a good time, always shouting and spouting out nonsense and idiocy. Howlkit is surprisingly extroverted and enjoys to make friends given who his parents are. Howlkit has an enthusiastic attitude towards life, and he's always ready for an adventure. Howlkit is obviously spunky and always ready to try new things. Despite his parents being obvious leaders in their own ways, Howlkit seems to have taken the role of being the follower. Howlkit is easy to peer pressure into doing things and given his obedient nature it doesn't seem to take much convincing. This makes Howlkit easily impressionable which could easily be used by anyone if they wanted too. Howlkit is also pretty abrasive, making annoying noises or saying things that could tick of others. Along with being childish, and even foolish most of the time, Howlkit never seems to think about his choices, due to his lack of judgment can sometimes lead him to get into trouble. Howlkit is also someone who loves to blow things out of proportion and over exaggerating things causing the tom to be melodramatic at times.

Teenage Dirt bag by Wheatus
Psycho Killer by Talking Heads
No One Lives Forever by Oingo Boingo
5oh 6up Cop-Out (Pro / Con ) by Will Wood and the Tapeworms
Creep by Radiohead
• Extra •

WIP

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...9GDO9gpAEHHgX0

"My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me..."

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...4dcd018b33c7a&

elaif November 9th, 2023 04:23 PM

RUNNING AND SCREAMING

Eden November 9th, 2023 04:23 PM

Wispkit - Wisppaw - Wispflare
Wisp " Tiny little thing they are "
Flare " for all the attention they gather"
non-binary/afab
ENTP-A
The debater

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╍┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╍
Allow me just one little bite
X

Who thought that a kid born as a girl would be the biggest one in the group, it would fit her personality just perfectly. At first, glance would have thought she's just one big black glop of fur sitting in front of you. Take a closer look and burn it into your memory as she'll make sure you won't forget. The majority of her is dark black, it takes up her whole right side and reaches to the tip of her head and ears and her tail and hind quarters. While the rest is that of a charcoal-like black covering her shoulder and left side all the way to take up her back left leg. Her underside would be a light gray which makes it look like she has a mane and one light gray paw and the underside of her tail. Like the rest of her standing out to make sure everyone would feel her presence, her sky-blue eyes it would be the first thing to pull you in, unable to look away as they seemed to mesmerize you.

Reach out and set me free
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╍┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╍
Just as I am
With the biggest ego possible for a tiny kit's body would be the best way to describe them. Well, they act that way letting others think she has a big ego that can't seem to be beaten. They use that as a way to start small arguments with those around them, if someone takes it personally that is their problem. Most of their words thrown out are to see the reaction of whoever is before them, they want to see how their brain works. Though some little debates they drag themselves into they will try to win they couldn't let them win now could they?

I'm a mouth that doesn't want to smile
Does it seem like they are anti-social? Picking verbal fights with others around them? That would be up to those around them and how they take their actions to heart. Wisp puts up a front to others not close to them, in slight fear that they will just try to use them. Why not? Especially with them being the kit of two ranked cats in the clan, that might get them benefits. They wouldn't have that since they didn't want to be friends with anyone who just wanted something out of them besides being genuine about it.

Relationships?
Wispkit will most likely try to be close with both parents though they will lean more toward their dad when it comes to anything. Meanwhile, they will try to be close with their sibling depending on how well their personalities clash with theirs.

The Cannibal November 9th, 2023 04:50 PM

Gloomkit | Gloompaw | Gloomrush
Gloom- partial or total darkness.
Rush- move with urgent haste.
"I feel your breath upon my neck, A soft caress as cold as death"

Demiromantic | Greysexual
Reference
"I didn't know you well back then, I blame it all on luck and vain"

Appearance
"A grey saddled molly with white paws and blue eyes."
Small and unassuming, Gloomkit is a good mixture between both of their parents appearances. A saddle of dark fur along her back and tail, along with the bridge of her nose, a lightening to grey just under the darker fur that gradually grows to complete white at her paws. Her eyes are an unsettling, piercing blue that always seems to see right through you. Every emotion that she feels seems to be amplified two fold in those unwavering ghastly blues. She won't grow up to be a very large cat, in fact she'll barely grow at all, remaining relatively small the entirety of her life. And yet there is a power, a presence to this small cat. The way that she could just stare at you, causing the fur on the back of your neck to stand on end.
"Your blood like wine, I wanted in, Oh darling, get me drunk and make me feel"

Mentality
Neutral Evil, "The Commander" / ENTJ
Intelligence ●●●●●●○○○○
Confidence ●●●●●●●●●○
Charisma ●●●●●●●●○○
Creativity ●●●○○○○○○○
Empathy ●○○○○○○○○○
Humor ●●○○○○○○○○

(+) Positive Traits
Efficient | Self-Confident | Strong-Willed

(/) Neutral Traits
Ambitious | Hypnotic

(-) Negative Traits
Intolerant | Dominant | Cold

I will allow for the broad strokes of the traits to speak for themselves on the sort of character that Gloomkit will be. I find it difficult to fully flesh out a character before I've had the proper chance to rp them, and characters often change/develop as I go through writing them so at some point the original personality will not longer be the same as the current. But at the very least, I can tell you this. Gloomkit will be a cat to behold.
"It's not my fault, I'm not to blame"

For a terrifying minute, Gloomkit wasn't breathing. She couldn't mewl, she could only thrash her limbs about with what little energy she had now that she was into a cold, new world. She was so close to death, the way that her small heart sputtered and thumped in her chest, screaming for air that was not there. To be so close to dying before you even had a chance to live, it showed how unfair and cruel the world could be. But she would have the chance to live. And she was going to make the world know who she was.

If it's at all possible, I'd love for Gloomkit to nearly die while being born! I think that adding this near death experience, while it's something she might not directly remember, will be integral to adding into the character and perhaps even giving another partial reason for her being named 'Gloom'. Of course this is just a suggestion, I'd be completely fine if you're not comfortable with this happening.
"These ain't my sins, I broke my chains, There's more to do, And I still want to live"

Starfall November 9th, 2023 05:04 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...ac6d2eb1ed907&
Art by Fel0ny on TH
Tristful: :: Collywobbles:
adj. deeply, yet romantically, melancholy
:: adj. Butterflies in stomach

【 You and I were born, right here in the same world
For this brief life, we're beneath the same sky
The great flow of time, the wide expanse of space
We are lucky enough, to share this lifetime we get】

Ashen: For his blackened pelt with lighter undertones. Named after Smokepaw and Smoulderpaw.
Moth: another symbolism for death.
A bringer of death who follows closely in his mother's pawsteps, while keeping his father's losses close to his soul. Death has two sides.
Fur similar to the tendrils of a Jellyfish, as it swims through the endless abyss into the ocean. Quiet, observant. Flowing and never ending, quick to blend in as this jellyfish's black complexion blends into the deep dark. Overtaken with the vastness that is the earth, and the glory of the world beyond that makes him cry. Even than, death is never the end. Instead of the sea's he'll take to the sky, and he'll tell the stars about you.

Kalopsia:: Laconic
n. The delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are :: adj. Saying much, in few words

【 We can gain more if we give, by taking we only loose
Let us make this a new age where we show our gratitude
There's a fragile bud of hope blooming in each of our hearts
Don't you take that away our dreams are meant to be shared】

A tom who will end up rather tall once he grows up. Tendrils stretching as he grows, the jellyfish will try to reach the moon. Charcoal coloring with swirls of even darker stripes litter his body, garnished with a gentle grey fading. Overgrown fangs poke out from his mouth. The ends of his tendrils, his paws, are rather tiny. Long stinging tentacles are silky, with a hint of curl to them. His mother's sheen with his father's volume.

Orphic. :: Friable.
adj. Mysterious and entrancing ; Beyond ordinary understanding :: adj. Easily broken into pieces, reduced to nothing

【Let it grow let it live let us see what it will bring
When we share in our love we make a beautiful world
Search it out and find the way the point where we can all meet
Start from there and than we'll forge a world where we all can be free 】

An emotional tom, who feels a deep connection to otherworldly things. Often compared to having his head up in the clouds, he considers himself to be the most down to earth tom that exists. Curious to the point where it's annoying, although if he's called out by it he won't hesitate to stand his ground. Not much strength from this tom, but he's got a wit as sharp as his claws. But with so much knowledge comes a hole in his soul, one that he often doesn't know how to fill. A deep wave of sadness often overcoming him from time to time if he's allowed to stay comfortable within his habits.

Tending to stick to the back, he does his best to do the opposite of stick out. Making himself seem physically smaller, his only solace is his mother and father. Doing his best to hide behind them, and take shelter behind his siblings. An anxious tom who would rather be akin to a ladybug, than a jellyfish. His fate, a thing he chooses not to believe in, to become a golden hearted tom who swims and thrives in a sea of red.

Adomania. :: Xenization.
n. The sense that the future is coming too quickly :: n. The act of existing as a stranger

【Free to dream and free to smile free to be who we will be
Let us make sure we create a world of our hopes and dreams
In our brief life we've managed to meet
Treasure this gift this is the precious time that we have】

Ashenmoth
A jellyfish who lives within the sea, wants to touch the stars, and has a deep desire to understand the world he lives in.

Lyrics by the Pokemon Company

iliri November 9th, 2023 05:19 PM

big brother soot doesn’t approve of this /hj

Spider-in-the-corner November 9th, 2023 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose (Post 1501402)
  • Aloha (Hello!!) Okaaaaay so here we are, folks! Finally (after a whole damn year), I am finally able to present you with theee ... very extremely superbly embarrassingly long-awaited Larkfire-Darkfall kit finder !! Courtesy and many thanks to [ @Dark ], who has stuck with me even through all the months that my motivation for Lark has wavered.
  • Rah!! Don't look at me! It was Larkfire being all moody and teenager-y. Finally, finally, though, she's relented in her storm of i'm-going-to-be-grumpy-forever-dun-dun-dun.
  • Kits!! That's why we're here, after all. No? I mean.. you can always snoop, or lurk, or stalk applications like I undoubtedly will be doing, but we're all (mostly) here for the little fuzzball kittos. Dawnstar gets more grandkits, woah. (Sorry Taker, looks like Dawn is going to have to deal with so many more little legacies :rofl: Whoopsie daisy!)
  • Darkfall is this litter's biological father. You will find visual references of him on his page. Larkfire's visual references can be found on her page, or if you scroll down on her gallery. Now, see here. This is both Larkfire's and Darkfall's second litters -- Larkfire has had three kits previously with a loner named Prince; (Sleepykit [ @/Estelle ], Sorrelkit/Owlet [ @/Rose ], & Daykit †). Sleepykit is currently a part of ShadowClan and is the only known child of Larkfire. Darkfall, meanwhile, had four kits with a loner named Heron; (Moon [ @/silverwynds ], Lark [ @/vellichor ], Fallen [ @/poppy ], & Soot [ @/rudolph ]). Currently they are undergoing the process to join ShadowClan.
  • Up and at 'em! To be completely honest, Dark and I aren't very picky. You can put up a basic form, or you can go all-out and make a super-duper fancy form. In the end, the only thing that I'd personally be picky about is that I need to know you'd have time for this character; I'd rather not have a kid go missing. If you can commit, great! If not.. well, you guys know how to limit and push yourselves accordingly, I won't intervene. :heartbounce:
  • Okay, so last but not least; there are eight (8) slots. Mmmm... you can bet on seven (7) open slots, actually, because Dark went ahead and already promised 1 slot to a certain someone (you know who you are!! i see you!!!!). Anyway, go wild!!
Side note; Currently I have five designs sitting around that I likely won't use ... so here they are if you'd like to use one. Additionally, there's this one if it catches your eye. (Now that I think about it, that last link there can count as two different cats tbh)

WAIT, I FORGOT TO ADD: Larkfire will be pregnant for the entire month of DECEMBER. She will give birth on the 1st of January. Hence, New Years Kittens. You guys have lots of time, don't worry.

Mentions list: [ @birdie / @BEAR. / @Spider-in-the-corner / @elaif / @Starfall / @Leafy / @staurn / @/vampire ]

ooo Yay and here is my kit - vulterkit-buzzerdkit-hawk kit
tom looks like the father (i will draw them :)

Rose November 9th, 2023 06:31 PM

Added another kit design :heartbounce:

BEAR. November 9th, 2023 07:31 PM

idk who #8 is couldn't b me

SMOKEKIT - black spotted tabby with amber eyes

i don't commit to personalities u get what u get and if it's trauma ................... i'm not sorry

Neptune. November 9th, 2023 09:26 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...656c57ca4ec99&

Cinderkit -> Cinderpaw -> Cinderspark
Crowkit -> Crowpaw -> Crowiris

»»———-  ———-««

she/her || afab || greyace, biromantic
ISTJ || Enneagram 5w6

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...cb721a5a3f9aa&
XI Justice; Reversed

»»———-  ———-««

Cinder/Crow is quiet and always looks like she's judging you - and she probably is. Not very physically affectionate and won't usually initiate physical affection, but she won't push you off either. Oddly observant of how cats behave around her and what they're saying with body language rather than their mouths. She gets along with other cats just fine, but will struggle to make any real connections, leading to a feeling of being somewhat isolated. Once she does make some strong connections, she'll be reluctant to let go of them, wanting to forgive every wrongdoing and refusing to see past words at face value, ignoring whatever their body language is truly saying. She's very soft spoken and her voice is quiet, often not much louder than a whisper.

»»———-  ———-««

Cinder/Crow is small, with a very narrow frame and angular face and coarse, short fur. Though most of her fur is jet black, in the sunlight, faint tabby markings can be seen.

Some may notice the quiet voice that Cinder/Crow uses… this is partly due to her natural quiet nature and also partly due to her being selectively mute. She will not get the proper usage out of her voice, leading to it being weaker than most others. In addition to this, Cinder/Crow has never found it necessary to raise her voice in any manner, feeling that words are not always the best solution to every situation, and often action will speak far louder.

taillow November 9th, 2023 10:32 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...f1d7c0eb3a571&
design credit to splash's visual generator!

"if i'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too..."

mirekit - mirepaw - mire???
dark gray tabby she-kit with blue eyes. gifted with her father's loyalty and her mother's curiosity.
born into a family legacy, mire is forever striving to fill the paws that stretch ahead on the path before her. a heart that beats for her kin and her clan... and for the chance to be someone truly great. plagued by never-ending nightmares that center around a Shadow who's smile is equal parts serene and sinister. . .
+ loving, genuine, steadfast +
= curious, imaginative, sentimental =
- insecure, reserved, cowardly -

future plot ideas: attacked by an owl while venturing out into shadowclan territory. upon first look she is unharmed, however spends the next moon in the medicine den refusing to speak. this continues for awhile, until another comes along and gets her to speak once more. . .
"and you can aim for my heart, go for blood..."

Kuwu November 10th, 2023 03:26 AM

(WIP)

Fish November 10th, 2023 03:33 AM

Is there still a kit open?

Dark November 10th, 2023 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars (Post 1501640)
Is there still a kit open?

Indeed! Outside of @/Bear's kit, the rest are open and won't be selected until much later :heartbounce:

Aolani November 10th, 2023 05:25 PM

placeholder

Fish November 10th, 2023 05:28 PM

Alright placeholder for now! I'd love to have more people to rp and a family sounds like fun :D

Morrigan November 10th, 2023 06:29 PM

The Dark Sorceress
"The less you reveal the more they wonder..."

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=44956

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=44488

Name
Ravenkit-Ravenpaw-Ravenfeather
Raven-her dark fur(ravens symbolism intelligence)
Feather-her plumy fur(black feathers are a symbol of change and adaptability)

Gender+Pronouns
Female(She/her)

Sexuality
Demisexual+Demiromantic+Pansexual

Personality+other random things

Raven hair and ruby lips

Having long, plumy fur dark like night and eyes like jewels she is certainly a sight to behold able to captivate even the most stoic cat with her beauty, she knows she is beautiful probably one of the most beautiful cats in the clans but yet she does not flaunt as if to give other less fortunate souls a chance...but is that the truth...? Or is it just her playing mind games to satisfy her cruel desires.

Sparks fly from her fingertips

With a strong lineage of talented cats surely this beauty must have some strengths otherwise what use would she be? Well luckily she inherented some things from her Lark and Dark one thing is she bears deathly intelligence,which is her most powerful strength and she probably got from Larkfire, and with that she's sure to dazzle and make cats gasp in fright and astonishment...if they live to tell the tale that is as she does enjoy murdering though she may not seem like it and she values smarts over strength and is able to construct well thought out plans to use in the case of an upcoming battle or murder. She never acts without thinking or does something she knows has a very high risk and few rewards so she's a think before act kinda girl.

Echoed voices in the night

Despite all her fantastic physical qualities and skills she's oddly quiet so quiet in fact some might believe she's mute but she can speak just chooses not to...for some reason and to add to this she's a mysterious she-cat not really being close neither trying to befriend anyone so is lonesome and will keep even the biggest secrets from even the most important cats high ranks or otherwise but fortunately is quite charming and logical so can get herself out of trouble...though she's rarely in it for some reason...

But despite that she is incredibly clever and witty and has a tongue as sharp as a whip which she will use if she believes someone is being rude or stupid which is quite often but lucky for them she won't bother unless it's really important. Saying that she values manners and respect...as long as they deserve it and obviously she deserves it, at least that's what she thinks as she's secretly snobby as well, believing that Shadowclan is defined by a cat's lineage and that influences the respect they get so she must be respected coming from the most important family in the clan.Yeah I know she's a lot.

In her spare time she's probably planning murders or eavesdropping on anyone who she thinks has something interesting to say but for the most part she just does these things for fun as she has a cruel streak which not many cats know she has as she can hide things so well and be so patient, cool-headed and serious that no-one would think that this cat was mercilessly ruthless and was probably imagining their death as she stared at them with her smooth, alluring gaze.

She's a restless spirit on an endless flight

Although one would expect she'd be perfect she's not unlike her mother and father she doesn't really feel like dying for Shadowclan and has no intention of doing something absolutely shocking for them, and just sees them as a group of cats she lives with as long as she hunts and does some fights for them, so you can see she doesn't have much loyalty, in return she gets to have an already made den, prey to eat from the fresh-kill pile and some training but she could still have all this if she was a loner so why does she stay? Who knows...mabye she's unsure herself, mabye she's still looking for a purpose while she drifts off into the abyss...

Apperance
X

Ravenfeather is a dark grey she-cat with plumy fur and multiple black splotches across her pelt especially on the top half of her head and tail(her markings are symmetrical.) Her chest, underbelly, under tail, chin, ear tufts and left paw are all grey. She has dark-rimmed, sharp cyan eyes with dark lashes. Her fur is fluffier on her cheeks, chest, neck and foreleg elbows. Her build is lithe and slim but it sometimes makes her look fragile but she does have hard muscles that aren't visable at first glance.

Voice Claim
Maleficent-Maleficent 2014(Basically Angelina Jolie, I love her so much!)
X

Theme song
Witchy Woman- Eagles

Quotes
(she'll probably say in the future)

"Being silent doesn't mean one is stupid"

"How could've I lied to you if I didn't tell you?"

"You should watch what you say before I make sure you don't say anything"

"You may die, you may not, only the stars decide your fate"

"Don't talk to me unless you wish for your body to be found tomorrow"

"Mabye I'm not the one who is confused mabye you're just misguided"

(Words from the song "Witchy Women" by Eagles. Also I'll probably add more to this later! ^^)

Or

The Opera Singer

Name
Moonkit-Moonpaw-Moonsong
Moon-Her pale fur(the moon symbolises feminity and motherhood)
Song-Her melodious voice and sociability(music connects us to our soul through memories)

Gender+Pronouns
Female(She/her)

Sexuality
Bisexual(Male leaning)

Personality+some other random stuff

Where in the world have you been hiding? Really you were perfect, I only wish i knew yòur secret. Who is this new tutor?

At first sight you'd believe she was an angel, radient, elegant, simply stunning with the aurora of a goddess. Her beauty was rare and unique but looks don't speak and there's a lot more to this gorgeous she-cat than meets the eye, more than just a pretty face...a lot, lot more.

Father once spoke of an angel, I used to dream she'd appear, now as I sing I sense her, and I know she's here. Here in this room she calls me softly, somewhere inside, hiding.Somehow I know she's always with me. She, the unseen genius

As well as having perfect beauty Moon is also an incredibly charming cat, able to flatter one with words while really fishing for compliments herself and flirting shamelessly with any cat that catches her eyes, mostly the pretty and mysterious ones, as she does love attention and will do almost anything to gain it...well almost anything, at least nothing stupid as she does have some wit being as poised and elegant as she is and does love a good competition of the mind such as showing her intelligence and will use her brain to gain something so really she's very smart and will never hesitate to flaunt her brains and beauty.

Unlike the rest of her family, this lady isn't intrested in battle or blood and will actually do her best to avoid violence at all costs so as not to get her fur dirty or ruin her 'innocence' so she has no bloodlust at all nor is she intrested in hunting or any work at all in fact as she's vain and snobby and believes it is a peasant's job when she is a high-born lady of the purest blood and doesn't need to ruin her looks to survive; being related to high-ranks should be enough shouldn't it? She'd much rather sunbathe or have a nice conversation then put in effort.

Born to be in the spotlight, she's a nautral actress and really quite dramatic but not over silly things as she does care about reputation even though she will join the occasional scandal from time to time, it's just another way to get what she wants, but other than that she's a social butterfly not hesitating to chat with anyone she fancies a conversation with and will speak to them with the same melodious voice, however offend her in some way or the other and you will fall victim to petty revenge such as sabotaging your social reputation or spreading rumors or mabye even trying to get you in trouble with the high-ranks! As she does care dearly about her family...well, only while they spoil her that is.

Angel of music, guide and guardian, grant to me your glory. Angel of music, hide no longer. Secret and strange angel. She's with me even now.

But, despite all this, Moon has a few issues, she has a tendency to be clingy, fearing of being left behind or cats not caring about her anymore, afterall, what is she if she's forgotten? No-one! That's who! So she has an infinite fear of being abandoned and forgotten, wasting away like a corpse in a graveyard never to be remembered, never to be known of or heard again!

Though, she has a rather curious trait, she's actually very motherly and tender to those she actually cares about and will do her best to protect and look after them, though they are very few, she will love them until her dying days often trying to make them feel like they're the best in the world and guiding them so they don't get hurt and live they're best life. She's a guardian angel and she'll do her job.

Appearance
I'll make a reference if she's accepted

Moonshade is a pale grey she-cat with soft, plumy and long fur she had dark-rimmed, light blue eyes, with long, dark lashes. She has a white underbelly, socks, undertail and muzzle with black markings on her legs, overtail, over coat and face that fade into swirling tabby stripes(markings are symmetrical). Her frame is slim and graceful as she isn't a very muscular or strong.

Voice claim
Christine Daaé- Phantom of the Opera

Theme song
Angel of Music- Phantom of the Opera

(Lyrics from Angel of Music from Phantom of the Opera)

Bean November 11th, 2023 09:40 AM

Download complete

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightkit > Nightpaw > Nightspark
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=44487https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=44487https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=44487

O R

Cinderkit > Cinderpaw > Cinderspark
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=44487https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=44487https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=44487

"What's My Name,
What's My Name,
Say it Louder,
What's My Name
What's My Name,
Feel the Power,"

-What's My Name: Decedents 2

What's My Name?

Cinder > Gray coat
Spark > Unknown.

Night > Her dark Pelt / Nod to my First Charrie
Spark > Unknown

Gender > Afab Female [She/Her/Herself]
Future Gender > Demigirl [She/Her/They/Them]

Sexuality > Lesbian

Appearance > Fluffy gray cat with white spottings and blue eyes [Taken from this kit design]

OR

A lean gray cat with a white chest and green eyes

No one's gonna stop us, soon the world will be ours

Personality Rundown > Night/Cinderkit is a very happy-go-lucky kit, and can get worked up very easily. She tries to see the best in everything, but she is not high on social energy and tends to stay with smaller groups of cats. She prefers to stay close to her mama and daddy, and takes a while to recharge. In that time, she will get angered and upset easily, and prefers to stay alone when she's recharging. Apon getting upset, She'll run to her mama and cuddle with her until she is calm. She loves to mess with other cats from time to time, and is inspired by Dawnstar and her power

Sociability > 6/10
Outlook > Positive, 9/10
Responsibility > 4/10
Cleanliness > 5/10
Generosity > 6/10
Manners > 2/10
Bravery > 10/10

More Logical or More Emotional? > Emotional

Personality Disorders > Autisim
Phobias > Fear of Crowds ... Fear of Snakes

Favorite...

Season > Leaf-fall
Sound > Rushing Water
Food > Sparrow

Feel the Power

Future Purrks > Beefed Up ... Shadow Fiend ... Just a Scratch

Preferred Name > Cinderkit/Cinderpaw/Cinderspark

you are required to choose her /j
help I had a dream where she was a bloodthirsty leader of shc and I would believe that

Um done but still kinda a wip?? Just need to touch up some stuff

hermeswind November 11th, 2023 10:01 AM

~placeholder~

Poprock November 11th, 2023 05:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)

UM UNDER CONSTRUCTION BC THIS THING IS SO GLITCHY FOR NO REASON LOLZ DARK AND KAT DONT LOOK
. . . . . NAMES. . . . .
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Lionkit || Rockkit || Shadowkit
━━━━━━
AMAB || He/him
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
– Medium length ash gray coat with a black undercoat –
- Despite the ref, his whole face is almost black -
– Dark blue eyes –
– Will eventually lose an eye and his tail –
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Lionkit and his many siblings are born to the Arkduo, where Lion immediately makes his role amongst the group known. He is the leader, the protector, the big brother. He cherishes the relationships with his siblings above all else. He is strict with them on following the rules - but he also supports their dreams and accomplishments. A good day for lion is one of his siblings perfecting a new move or discovering something about themselves. His own goals be darned. That is until….that day.
━━━━
Traits
________
+)Caring, Resilient, Responsible

-)Obsessive, Quick to anger, violent
. 〉 Plots ˎˊ-
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
An event that changes Lionkit, now Lionpaw, forever. This plot is still a wip as it heavily relies on a minimum of one other rper but it goes something like this.
Lionpaw is out with either 1. A sibling 2. A mentor 3. Close friend when the unthinkable happens. They get KILLED! Oof!! And not an insta death either, like a very traumatizing one. Possibly Lions fault too, whether he accidentally caused it or he stalled in getting help and let them die. Either way, Lions TRAUMATIZED! Then he has to go back and look either 1. His family 2/3. their family in the eyes and tell them he let someone dear die. Lionpaw might as well have died with them.

Lionpaw no longer engages with his family, or any other close friends he may have. All he cares about is avenging the one that died. He is consumed by vengeance, and doesn’t care who he hurts to get it. What will the arks do? Will they let their son fight to the death for a cause only he believes in? Or will they fight to get him back?
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
– Template –
[URL="https://aminoapps.com/c/fantasy/page/item/detailed-character-template/2w4X_6QTwImMLjKQVqKaY7YDd07lBz72mV"]
Paw borough pic for ref of Lion/ghost/shadow
━━━━━━

Dimitri alexandre Blaiddyd from Fire Emblem three houses
━━━━━━━
Thank you for reading!

19796 November 11th, 2023 05:58 PM

@Rose

3 Kits
RabbitKit :
A pale brown she with one green eye and one blue eye
MouseKit :
White pelt Tom green eyes Partly deaf
WolfKit :
Dark Grey Tom Blue Eyes Brave and indapendat

Aolani November 11th, 2023 08:22 PM

Hey uhh don't do this one bc I made way too many kit applications
»»——-❖Oceankit ▸ Oceanpaw ▸ Oceanstep❖——-««
All images link back to where I got them from!
https://i.ibb.co/7QHF4bf/ARKDUOCAT-removebg-preview.png

"Hey! Yeah, you! I'm Oceankit!"
You see two green eyes peeking through the darkness.
"Wanna help me?"
You reluctantly agree, despite not knowing what you were going to do.
"Okay. Can you keep an eye on cats outside the nursery?"
A splotched gray cat walks out of the shadows.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...Bo1yEse23QTD8Q

Hi! I decided to make a kit bc I'm realizing that If Yellowpaw is my only character, I will be very bored.

So meet Oceankit!

"I need to be worth it, and I'll find a way to be."
Oceankit feels unhappy and bored when she isn't attempting to complete a goal, and she likes to prevent this by either making things up or finding issues to solve.

"I started and I will finish."
With all these goals, you might think she is scattered and hasn't completed many of them, but you'd be wrong! She tends to focus on one thing at a time, and she rarely gives up.

"I deserve to know what's going on!"
Oceankit is nosy and curious, but this is a result of always looking for something to do. This can be considered both good and bad.

"Why would I do something I don't believe is right?"
Oceankit will only do what she believes is right, not what other people think. At least she's logical more logical than Yellowpaw and won't commit murder for no reason.

"I work so hard, you must see that!"
She's also quite the attention seeker because she thinks her work needs to be noticed, even if they clearly have been. She feels the need to let everyone know of her accomplishments.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...jfejRucJkBfBTQ

In relation to her siblings and parents, Oceankit would be the one straying away to do her own thing, occasionally trying to take over. She'd
also try to fix things she saw wrong by herself, sometimes going wrong (as a kit, she'll probably get better in the future).

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...RDS4_j2v08pqlA

Possible plots

Endless trauma and a turn for the worse and turn her into a mean person. I'm a genius and so original

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...Sd_9bhfIQiNJVM

Oceankit info

Name meaning
Ocean ▸ water-like fur pattern.
Step ▸ productivity.
Kit/Paw ▸ required by law or something

Pronouns
She/her

Traits
Positive ▸ logical, organized, reliable
Neutral ▸ Curious, AHD (ADHD without deficit)
Negative ▸ Attention seeker, pretty loud, stubborn

Sexual orientation
Bisexual

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...PvilAxgMzO6CLY

Fun facts
Oceankit is technically right-pawed!
Oceankit might seem like my second character, but there were a lot before her.

Notes
Her eyes are actually green, but the generator decided to choose pink eyes(?)
◤=====◥
| @Rose |
◣=====◢

SuspiciousMindz November 11th, 2023 09:36 PM

[THROWS]

and

[TOSSES]

pick your posion
that is all

furrensic November 12th, 2023 12:48 PM

application taken down since I don't think I could handle 3 cats in one clan :heartbounce: good luck everyone!!

Ladiebugg November 12th, 2023 11:11 PM

Elphie, now that we're friends, I've decided to
make you my new project.
-Galinda, Popular, Wicked

WhistleKit - WhistlePaw - WhistleLeap

'Whistle' -Squeaky first mewls
'Leap' -Tall. Large amounts of energy.

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-...130600_2gw.png

And even in your case
Tho' it's the toughest case I've yet to face

Personality

~has a witty comeback for just about everything

~likes to brag about their accomplishments

~can hide things very well

~always smells like very strong pine, not even in a regular way but in the type of way that gives others headaches just to be next to them for too long
(HEY- WHO PUT THIS HERE?)

~So focused on acheivements and fame and recognition that they're not even having fun anymore, consistently aspiring to one thing after the next and never taking time to just sit down and be in the moment and appreciate things or look back at what they've accomplished. They tend to see everything either as a waste of time or as a competition that they must win and succeed at, which obviously can cause some issues in life
(Did I really just say all that out loud? uhm-)

I'll teach you the proper ploys
When you talk to boys

Doom November 12th, 2023 11:44 PM

placeholder :eyes:

Spartan-117 November 13th, 2023 09:48 AM

"Who do I face with all the pain I encounter?"

Gentlekit -> Gentle(-freckle, -ghost, -koi)
AMAB - trans at 5 moons(she/her)
loyal ShadowClan deamer

"Call her a coward,
scream her name as she runs
- she's nothing but a dreamer!"

As her name suggests, she's the most gentle she-cat you'll ever find in ShadowClan. Many cats call her a coward because she refuses to fight. She is loyal, though, and she takes her job seriously. Her job is to cheer others up, making their days a lot better than they would be without her. She is so sweet, and kind - she does not hesitate to make others smile, even if it is at the expense of her pride(what pride?). She is a pessimist, though, and constantly worries that she is not doing the right thing for the right cat. she's calm and collected at all times, never failing. she values love the most out of life and has centered nearly her whole life around those that she loves. she is guided by her heart, often passionate and highly emotional. She is a good-natured and relaxed cat. Gentlekit is always willing to listen to a distressed cat, quick to offer her advice. She is open-minded and always willing to try out new things or see from someone else's perspective, as long as said perspective doesn't harm her family or friends. Despite her good-natured attitude, she is highly protective of those close to him, almost too much to the point that she forgets that they are independent from her - that they have to live their own lives.

"Cry for the battleless,
whisper her name as she runs
- leaving comrades and family behind,
a coward... a coward she is not!"

black she-cat with a white undercoat and a right amber eye, left blue eye.
Gentlekit is a pretty black-furred tabby she-cat with a white undercoat. Her right eye is a bright, deep honey-amber color while her left eye is a cold, icy blue color. She has the ear-tufts of a maincoon - from her papa, Darkfall - and she has her mother's long fur. She has a slight build - very small, lithe. As an adult, she would have been better fitted for WindClan than ShadowClan, but she doesn't like to think of that. She was built for running.

"frightened by the blood,
scared of the death on the battlefield
- she will run, but she can't hide!"

relationship with mama -
She wants to be a lot like her mama. She follows this warrior around a lot. When she's not in the area, little Gentlekit would start to panic and look around for her in the crowds. If she doesn't find her, then... She goes to her papa.

relationship with papa -
Kind of second-rate to her mother - she has no idea why her daddy is so protective of his little dreamer. Despite this, though, she adores him and would like to be like him - a loyal, strong ShadowClan warrior, just... without the bloodshed.

other family members -
Honestly, she doesn't know over half her family - quite true, though - and she would like to know them, but she feels as if they're avoiding her and she does not like that. She loves them despite the fact that she does not know them, and she understands that - as Dawnstar's relative - that high standards have been put on her little shoulders. To be the best warrior she can be - with or without the bloodshed.

likes/dislikes

((w.i.p.)

Kass November 14th, 2023 01:27 PM

I said
Make me love myself
So that I might love you
Don’t make me a liar
Because I swear to starclan
When I said it I thought it was
True

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45442
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45409
whisper’kit - whisper’paw - whispering’wisp / whispering’forest
intersex - unlabeled - he / they / it
Future purrks; mindreader - silver tongue - beefed up t3 - shadow fiend

it takes two to lie
One to tell it
And one who believes it
. ”

We often hear the tales of the great deeds that shadowclan has done, however from my point of view I see us as cowards who fear justice and retribution so we turn to the shadows in fear. I don’t blame us either, I’m scared of them as well. The ever watchful eyes of the dead..watching us, scrutinizing us over the smallest misdeeds. Although I personally think they aren’t real, the stories I’ve heard are beginning to slowly convince me otherwise. It may be crazy to say this but my god..im hearing the voices again. And the more I listen the more inclined I am to heed their insistent pleads.

With my morbid curiosity growing by the days I find myself pondering about the spirits and if they are real. Could our ancestors who’ve died really made their own way of afterlife? How do they judge whether you’ve done good or bad? Are the cats who’ve done bad really in the wrong? Or were they misjudged for their crimes before they had a chance to prove innocence. I’m frankly quite tired of watching my clan mates run around like a flock of brainless birds. I’m even more tired of following in their paw steps because I know I’d be just another mindless follower like the rest of them. I’m putting a stop to this.

For the sake of my clan I have casted aside the normalities and have gladly taken on the task of being different. I speak in tongues with the animal’s we eat instead of devouring them immediately. I walk in silence and blend with the shadows that hide our sins from the naked eye. I am the one who will defy the stars or as mother and father call them, our ancestors. I strive for difference in our normal lives. I will change.

I find that my personality is one purely devoid of most emotions making my existence unbearably morbid and quite lonely. I find expressing myself in new ways annoying and therefore sink further into the depths of darkness. I’m scared of the reality that is our world itself. Furthermore I find judging others to be a wonderful pastime when I have nothing to do. Other times I find myself simply watching cats from afar in bemusement while they struggle in turmoil.

Ah yes my parents? I find watching them to be more amusing than watching my own clan mates. Seeing as we’re all doomed to eventually be judged before these so called spirits I’ll decide wether my parents are good or bad. That goes the same for my friends and close family of course! If their bad I could simply rid of them myself in the future seeing as I only wish the best for my clan. I highly doubt it will come to this though.

I find the thought of death fascinating in a way..such a way that I am unable to put it into words. Other will simply call death, ‘death’ but to me death is so much more. It’s an ending to a certain things life..and an end to their joy. I am not one who has experienced the emotion joy and instead have experienced loneliness and anger. Speaking of anger I’m beginning to understand the concept of it more, anger in my opinion is when you feel an unexplainable bout of rage. I’m constantly angry for some reason?

”tears falling down
At the party
Saddest little baby in the room
Fears don’t- fears don’t get me started
I gain a little gray hair
For every scare you
Share.”

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45549
they call me the crybaby.. I suppose I am but their words still hurt. My actual name is..mumble’kit. I don’t talk very loud so I apologize..I don’t like talking much..nor do I like interacting with others.

Dark November 15th, 2023 01:22 AM

Can't have Kat doing all the work :heartbounce:

Dark November 16th, 2023 09:16 AM

:heartbounce:

elaif November 16th, 2023 10:23 AM

Name:Fadingkit
Description: small kit with black fur and yellow eyes
Personality: nice, cute, very edible, cold hearted
mention: @/Dark @/Rose pick my cat please :(

https://www.warriorcatsonline.com/fo...ictureid=44676
Do you feel that? The gnawing ache? It's... Inescapable.
Fadingecho

@Dark @Rose

Rose November 19th, 2023 05:18 PM

katpeek

ChaosBringer. November 19th, 2023 06:37 PM

Blazingkit>Paw>BlazingDawn

Blazingkit took one glance at the world and decided it was hers. Every cat, every mouse, everything would be hers. Blazing kit is a cool mix of her parents. Along her time of life, she will meet DF cats who embrace her idea of owning the world of cats, training her to do so. Blazingkit looks up to Dawnstar,
and will follow her around to listen and learn in her own little way. Her personality is strong, lively and commanding. Blazing tilts her head slightly to the side when she talks, adding edge or sassyness to her voice. (Don't tell Taker, but I might want Dawnstar as a mentor)

Speed: ●●●●○
Intelligence:●●●●○
Humor: ●●●○○
Love for clan: ●●●●●
Confidence: ●●●●●
Empathy:●●○○○
Creativity: ●●●●○

Rp example: Blazingkit's gaze traveled over her siblings, her expression calm and collected. Her grey fur shining in the dim light. 'I'll have all of this one day. All for me.' She thought as her eyes flickered around the Shadowclan camp then back to her siblings.

(I have nothing else-)
@Rose @Dark

ChaosBringer. November 25th, 2023 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose (Post 1509036)
waves this around
there's now 13 slots

POOR LARKFIRE-

(Is this gonna be two litters, or just one?)

Rose November 25th, 2023 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. (Post 1509038)
POOR LARKFIRE-

(Is this gonna be two litters, or just one?)

Just one!! :eyes:

ChaosBringer. November 25th, 2023 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose (Post 1509040)
Just one!! :eyes:

Oh Starclan

redshiftreign November 25th, 2023 04:18 PM

i was a boy, and i was good

but there are witches in these woods. . .

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7290/f...er-dcb5kzc.gif

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45070

newtkit . newtpaw . newtshade
future puurks: herbal knowledge tIII, shadow fiend, mind reader, silver tongue
a stocky dark grey tabby with silver patches and fiery amber eyes.

EARLY LIFE - morbid fascination.

newtkit learns early that sometimes it’s easier to fade into the background of life. born right in the middle of the litter, it seems by fate for newtkit to have a paw in two worlds. darkfall and larkfire are unable to tell the gender of the kitten, and with 12 other kits it’s hardly a concern. a mere background character, that is what newtkit decides it will be.
unfortunately, one can only lie in wait for so long. an odd interest catches the youth up like a spider’s web, and they begin their slip into sadistic tendencies. a small mouse makes its way into the nursery by sheer misfortune, and newtkit is the first to pounce. the poor creature is treated like a toy to experiment with and bat around. but that’s merely normal cat behavior, isn’t it?
it only slips deeper from there, with his interest in death and life growing. silently, with an odd skill at disappearing into the shadowed corners of the camp, newtkit watches his mother’s work with herbs with a silent and unknown intrigue- especially when something calls for any matter of toxin or poison.
newtkit takes it upon himself to. . . learn how the body works, what makes it tick, what shuts it down. perhaps they ask larkfire to show them what plants to avoid. for cautions sake, of course.
carefully cataloguing each new plant they learn, either by being taught or by spying observing, newtkit keeps their knowledge neatly tucked away for themself, hoping they will one day have a chance to experiment.

apprenticed with its siblings, newtpaw finds a whole new world waiting for it beyond the camp. new plants- some benign, some interesting -new secrets, and. . . new prey. newtpaw takes a shine to hunting immediately, though their preference for tormenting prey before killing it seems to be a cause for concern, to say the least.
becoming close with another apprentice*, newtpaw and their friend are almost inseparable. oddly, however, their friend seems to be getting sick quite frequently, each time a new toxin. more a lab rat than companion, newtpaw sees them as merely a means to an end and a good opportunity to expand their knowledge. it’s not like there’s any place for over-eager optimists in shadowclan anyway. it’s doing them all a favor.
one day, newtpaw has pushed the limits too far. his ‘friend’s body has taken too much stress, and this last experiment shuts it down completely. newtpaw buries their friend just outside of shadowclan territory and returns alone. remorseful? yes. but guilty. . . no.
nothing can stand in the way of progress.

* possibly a sibling for extra drama. if so, it would end up very similar to “edward” by american murder song. if one of the players of the kits begins to lose interest, this might be a good in-lore way to have them go missing. i don’t think it would ever be their intention to cause their sibling’s death, but it would be a core moment if they got away with it.

from there, we shall see what happens in character for newt.

BASIC INFO - who are you really?

NAME(S):
newtkit
newtpaw - newtshade (future)

NICKNAMES:
newts, noot, nute

GENDER + PRONOUNS:
intersex - unlabeled - it/they/he/any

TRAITS:
observant + intelligent + inquisitive
apathetic = quiet = reserved
obsessive - compulsive - cynical

DISORDERS/COMPLICATIONS:
obsessive compulsive disorder

VOICE CLAIM:
dangerouslyfunny

DYNAMIC WITH LARKFIRE:
newtkit is fascinated by larkfire’s knowledge and resilience, and seeks to learn from her as much as he can. while he tries not to be a nuisance, he is often silently following her or looming around, merely watching. perhaps he has a habit of sneaking up on her silently and startling her by asking a question.

DYNAMIC WITH DARKFALL:
while larkfire is fascinating to the small lad, darkfall is equally intriguing. though newtkit doesn’t often hunt down his father, he will sometimes seek him out to ask questions about the clan and the enforcers, and will frequently ask him to tell it stories.

AESTHETICS:
overcast skies, frozen sheets of snow, smoke on a grey sky, fog, a stream in the middle of winter, deep caves, blood on snow, frosted flowers.

PLAYLIST:
the woods - san fermin
edward - american murder song
zydrate anatomy - repo! the genetic opera
killer - hoosiers
dead inside - younger hunger
puppet loosely strung - the correspondents
bernadette - iamx
ain’t no rest for the wicked - cage the elephant