Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [All] WHO WANTS TO BRING DOWN THE CLANS?! (or at least try) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74303)

Watermeloon December 5th, 2023 07:31 PM

WHO WANTS TO BRING DOWN THE CLANS?! (or at least try)

I am a rogue. Name's Dickens. And I want to purge the land of the Clans. I mean, they have been hoarding massive chunks of land for AGES! It's not like they share it either, like, COME ON! US NON-CLANNERS HAVE RIGHTS TOO, Y'KNOW! Sooo I was thinking, why not find a bunch of die-hard fighters and DEMOLISH THEM CLANS? RIGHT???

Yes. That was your soon-to-be commander. Now, onto the basics. There will be a few roles, some of which have limits. I'll put them down there:

The Clanner Roles:
Spies (unlimited, we need all the help we can get!)
Kidnapped (for now the max is 10)
Killed (totally unlimited and free of charge!

The Rogue/Loner/Kittypet Roles
Healer(s) (reached the max)
Spies(reached the max)
Fighters

Your cat does not need to be a rogue! They can also be kitty pets, or, ahem, rebellious Clanners (paws are welcome too). Go ahead and create a new chara as well, if you want.

Placeholders: @spore. @chickadee @christmassharkie

More updates later. As for now, Bye!

Kass December 6th, 2023 08:38 AM

Re: WHO WANTS TO BRING DOWN THE CLANS?! (or at least try)

Do you have the staff’s permission for this? @GhostlyStarfinder

thegriff December 6th, 2023 11:40 AM

if you have staff permission, then dirk is in.

lys.luvbot December 6th, 2023 01:22 PM

I have my loner named [URL="https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74188"]Talka[/URL however, he doesn't understand anything about the clans. So someone would have to inform him.

@GhostlyStarfinder

Watermeloon December 7th, 2023 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kass (Post 1515464)
Do you have the staff’s permission for this? @GhostlyStarfinder

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegriff (Post 1515599)
if you have staff permission, then dirk is in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleCaller. (Post 1515668)
I have my loner named [URL="https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74188"]Talka[/URL however, he doesn't understand anything about the clans. So someone would have to inform him.

@GhostlyStarfinder

I have Starfall's approval. I sent in a support ticket and staff gave me the go signal.

Fish December 7th, 2023 03:32 AM

I'll make a loner for this why not

Kass December 7th, 2023 06:27 AM

the bipolar loner
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=43366
16 moons - male - insane herb man
Disorders; CIPA (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis): Causes him to be numb to pain. Schizophrenia: Delusions, bizarre behavior, disorganized speech. Tourette Syndrome: Tics result in cracking of neck and joints. Bipolar: mood swings severely.

“I don’t care much for others
However if i am indebted
I will repay them at any cost”

I’d like to formally introduce to you one of my favorite oc’s named Toby! I apologize for his bizarre behavior and strange speaking habits he really can’t help himself. However I do see that there might be a possible second in command rank in the future and I’d have you know this man has already set his paw in some battles with clan cats. Through his habit is cold at first if he sees others working hard he will ease up on them unconsciously.

Known for his ranting and violent antics when he literally kidnaps cats to shove a bunch of different herbs down them to see what they do. Very little to no sympathy for anyone or anything’s other than his adopted son who just so happened to run any and join a clan ( he’s very peeved and seeks revenge )

arrow. December 7th, 2023 06:31 AM

hmmm...placeholder

Spookez. December 7th, 2023 07:12 AM

@GhostlyStarfinder

I'm setting Blizzardkit up for kidnapped but not killed <3
I'm also adding Angel, a rouge to this.

Morrigan December 7th, 2023 09:14 AM

* Causally throws in Nagini*

@GhostlyStarfinder

chickadee December 7th, 2023 10:29 AM

woah. this seems interesting. (not me creating new ocs for this)

Ivan - Russian Blue - Tom Cat - ??? moons
---> Ivan is quite the intimidating cat. Tall and muscular as well as cold and brooding, he is not a cat to mess with. He is harsh, with a thick Russian accent from his early years as a kitty pet, making him stand out even more. Ivan hasany problems with the Clans and their system, and many of his own reasons to try to join the fight and take the Clans down, mainly stemming from the unjust murder of sister. Ivan may not be the most social cat however his wit and strength make him a useful ally.
- - -
ill make this more detailed later haha

Redspring - A white cat with dark red tabby patches - Tom - 24 moons - WindClan
---> Redspring a free spirited cat. He's not one to sit still or stay in one place for long. He struggles with keeping relationships because he's always seeking something new. He struggles with responsibility and Clan life because he finds him bored and dissatisfied. Redspring isn't one to sit still or sit back and watch chaos unfold. He wants to be a part of it. Having thought of leaving the Clans and Clan life for quite some time, it's only natural he'd join a rebellion, curious for the outcome and seeking something new, something fulfilling that he was unable to get from Clan life.
---> Redspring will eventually become torn between the rebellion and his Clan. At first he dove straight first into the rebellion and the fighting, having no care or regard for his Clanmates and the cats around him, but when his mate (a cat whom he had more of a fling with, getting bored of her too) ends up having a litter of kits he grows quite attached to them. At first he's a dead beat father, barely present in their lives, but as his kids grow he's forced by a cranky mate to spend time with them and watch them. And surprisingly he begins to find this fulfillment he's looking for through his kits... Will he chose his newfound life and devotion as a father or continue on with the rebellion he's gotten himself in? He loves his kids, but yes dug himself a grave too deep in this whole rebellion, and sooner or later he'll have to lay in it...
- - -
finder coming soon lol

- - -
might make more of these guys lol they're so fun to brainstorm
@GhostlyStarfinder

.Sunshine. December 7th, 2023 10:39 AM

Shall i throw in grey?

@GhostlyStarfinder ?

SpiritWolf_yt December 7th, 2023 10:46 AM

I have a new character [ just made it rn ] Name is Tito, he is a bit similar to my last evil rogue, komodo, but he's very stealthy, strong, excellant in fighting, he has a voice that likes to command, and he is very aggressive, if he's annoyed he will tear that cat apart. I offer him up, I haven't figured on the appearance yet but i'm working on it.
@GhostlyStarfinder

hermeswind December 7th, 2023 10:48 AM

Talon exists (a brown, amber eyed tom) @GhostlyStarfinder

thegriff December 7th, 2023 11:32 AM

*flings card*
DIRK, l choose you!

FruitBatz December 7th, 2023 11:39 AM

@GhostlyStarfinder

I got my loner Finch!! She hasn’t been used in a while, she’s a huge Maine coon

Saki December 7th, 2023 11:50 AM

I have bee for a spy/med (they have personality disorder thing, I forget what its called and they also have herb experience too)
@GhostlyStarfinder

Aolani December 7th, 2023 11:55 AM

Creating a loner for this one

Ragwort December 7th, 2023 11:56 AM

i guess Rue can be part of it if yeah want... tho she's not much of a fighter... she's a healer really...
she's formally shadowclan, can't return because of her back problems, which make it very painful for her to walk on her hindlegs.
she's got herbal knowledge tier 3, Agatha kitty & Two Left Paws As her purks, all permanently active

@GhostlyStarfinder.

Goopysharkboi December 7th, 2023 02:21 PM

Now, I(Zephyr) am not one for much chaos but me and my beloved friends Berrie, Michael and Skratch would love to assist.

Berrie is a mocha Burmese.
Skratch is a Siamese.
Michael is a large brown tom.
Zephyr is a ginger longhair tom.

Snips December 7th, 2023 02:24 PM

I yeet Sherman at you!
Sherman is smart, defiant, and will fight to the death for what she believes is right. She is the type who never surrenders. @GhostlyStarfinder

Kieran. December 9th, 2023 06:24 AM

could my oc Grubpaw (windclan) be a spy?
he's very sneaky and full of malice

.Sunshine. December 9th, 2023 09:46 AM

i can feel greys charm easily turning into flyn rider- he'll be perfect *manically laughing*

Watermeloon December 10th, 2023 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kass (Post 1515993)
the bipolar loner
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=43366
16 moons - male - insane herb man
Disorders; CIPA (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis): Causes him to be numb to pain. Schizophrenia: Delusions, bizarre behavior, disorganized speech. Tourette Syndrome: Tics result in cracking of neck and joints. Bipolar: mood swings severely.

“I don’t care much for others
However if i am indebted
I will repay them at any cost”

I’d like to formally introduce to you one of my favorite oc’s named Toby! I apologize for his bizarre behavior and strange speaking habits he really can’t help himself. However I do see that there might be a possible second in command rank in the future and I’d have you know this man has already set his paw in some battles with clan cats. Through his habit is cold at first if he sees others working hard he will ease up on them unconsciously.

Known for his ranting and violent antics when he literally kidnaps cats to shove a bunch of different herbs down them to see what they do. Very little to no sympathy for anyone or anything’s other than his adopted son who just so happened to run any and join a clan ( he’s very peeved and seeks revenge )

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1516074)
* Causally throws in Nagini*

@GhostlyStarfinder

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ (Post 1516114)
Shall i throw in grey?

@GhostlyStarfinder ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn (Post 1516117)
I have a new character [ just made it rn ] Name is Tito, he is a bit similar to my last evil rogue, komodo, but he's very stealthy, strong, excellant in fighting, he has a voice that likes to command, and he is very aggressive, if he's annoyed he will tear that cat apart. I offer him up, I haven't figured on the appearance yet but i'm working on it.
@GhostlyStarfinder

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldwind (Post 1516119)
Talon exists (a brown, amber eyed tom) @GhostlyStarfinder

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegriff (Post 1516137)
*flings card*
DIRK, l choose you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FruitBatz (Post 1516141)
@GhostlyStarfinder

I got my loner Finch!! She hasn’t been used in a while, she’s a huge Maine coon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunii (Post 1516149)
I have bee for a spy/med (they have personality disorder thing, I forget what its called and they also have herb experience too)
@GhostlyStarfinder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zei Fenugreek (Post 1516155)
i guess Rue can be part of it if yeah want... tho she's not much of a fighter... she's a healer really...
she's formally shadowclan, can't return because of her back problems, which make it very painful for her to walk on her hindlegs.
she's got herbal knowledge tier 3, Agatha kitty & Two Left Paws As her purks, all permanently active

@GhostlyStarfinder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus (Post 1516232)
Now, I(Zephyr) am not one for much chaos but me and my beloved friends Berrie, Michael and Skratch would love to assist.

Berrie is a mocha Burmese.
Skratch is a Siamese.
Michael is a large brown tom.
Zephyr is a ginger longhair tom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersabre (Post 1516233)
I yeet Sherman at you!
Sherman is smart, defiant, and will fight to the death for what she believes is right. She is the type who never surrenders. @GhostlyStarfinder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fourshadow (Post 1517056)
could my oc Grubpaw (windclan) be a spy?
he's very sneaky and full of malice

OK yep yalls accepted. Now I just gotta wait for more...

Watermeloon December 10th, 2023 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spookez. (Post 1516000)
@GhostlyStarfinder

I'm setting Blizzardkit up for kidnapped but not killed <3
I'm also adding Angel, a rouge to this.

Angel is accepted! Just a question, but what Clan is Blizzardkit in?

bubble[error]. December 10th, 2023 06:40 PM

FINALLY!!!

a roleplay I can use Percy in again!

I'M IN!!!!

@GhostlyStarfinder

I would throw any of my clan cats at this, buuut... Idk if it would fit their personalities. Maybe if Drippingpelt was still alive...

Watermeloon December 10th, 2023 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1517675)
FINALLY!!!

a roleplay I can use Percy in again!

I'M IN!!!!

@GhostlyStarfinder

I would throw any of my clan cats at this, buuut... Idk if it would fit their personalities. Maybe if Drippingpelt was still alive...

Accepted! *illegally resurrects Drippingpelt*
you can technically still get one of your Clanborns to be kidnapped or smth..

Aolani December 10th, 2023 06:42 PM

I made a rogue named Buzz! As his name suggests, he's buzzing with energy, but that doesn't mean he's ecstatic on things. He takes everything into account when committing his endless energy to something, so he'd be more of a strategizer, but a fighter too! I haven't made a bio yet but he's basically a big gray-brown tabby cat with green eyes that likes to fidget @GhostlyStarfinder

bubble[error]. December 10th, 2023 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder (Post 1517676)
Accepted! *illegally resurrects Drippingpelt*

Sorry can't do that. Have any ShadowClan cats? I'd love to see a ShadowClan cat or any of the other participating cats here try and convince my little Mothkit to help with this.

Watermeloon December 10th, 2023 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1517680)

Sorry can't do that. Have any ShadowClan cats? I'd love to see a ShadowClan cat or any of the other participating cats here try and convince my little Mothkit to help with this.

I'll get Dickens to creep over and persuade Mothkit!

Watermeloon December 10th, 2023 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spore. (Post 1517679)
I made a rogue named Buzz! As his name suggests, he's buzzing with energy, but that doesn't mean he's ecstatic on things. He takes everything into account when committing his endless energy to something, so he'd be more of a strategizer, but a fighter too! I haven't made a bio yet but he's basically a big gray-brown tabby cat with green eyes that likes to fidget @GhostlyStarfinder

Accepted!

bubble[error]. December 10th, 2023 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder (Post 1517682)
I'll get Dickens to creep over and persuade Mothkit!

Good luck with that! She doesn't leave camp!

Aolani December 10th, 2023 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder (Post 1517683)
Accepted!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums....php?p=1517689 made a bio now.

Spookez. December 10th, 2023 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder (Post 1517669)
Angel is accepted! Just a question, but what Clan is Blizzardkit in?

Riverclan

poppy December 10th, 2023 07:09 PM

// @GhostlyStarfinder @Kass since I have my eye on Toby to kidnap the kiddo, if you're up for ittt :eyes:

oooo ofc I need trauma
I gots Fallenkit of ShadowClan (stares) to get kidnapped :P the reason for her getting snatched is probably because they have multiple high ranks/elite warriors as kin. She can remained snatched for a few weeks up to a month i think and then she's either released or escapes, but they can get tossed around a bit just to send a message/cause some angst

If you need a way for her to be snatched I can make a throwaway cat to snatch her/deliver the message that she got catnapped to make it easier since she barely leaves the nursery. I'm not sure who my potential throwaway would deliver her too (like would it be the ringleader guy or one of the loners) but they can do whatever to her as long as she won't die/be horribly scarred (; I do have a plot idea for how she escapes!

So basically she would get the Dreamwalker purrk after like 2-5 weeks of her being goneand she communicates with her dad or some other shc warrior and they come to where she's being kept (the loner can be gone from there so they don't get murked hehe)

thegriff December 11th, 2023 06:12 AM

@GhostlyStarfinder

dirk is willing to be a spy

Airy December 11th, 2023 09:41 PM

[ Cat, the cat. ]

Yes, that's his real name. And yes, he chose that name.

Cat, a decently young loner (seven moons) who recently started decreasing in health due to struggling to survive on his own, and not exactly trusting or knowing of the clans very well, is interested in the rouge group. He may not be as strong or aggressive as most of the cats in the group, but Cat is willing to help however he can. Cat decides to join as a healer, even though he may not know much, it's willing to learn from older healers. Maybe they'll be just as good at healing as them someday!

Cat is a brown, lanky demitom with darker brown speckles and markings, with a lighter underbelly, and has minty-teal colored eyes.

Cinnamon~ December 12th, 2023 08:36 AM

ALRIGHT.
I had a bit of a hard time deciding if I wanted to push in a rebel or an innocent cat, but then I realized that Glowpaw just disappeared from Thunderclan and would be a great fit, so...

Maybe she gets kidnapped and then she is tempted to become a spy?

@GhostlyStarfinder

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 11:17 PM

Oooooo! I'd like Acornnkit of Tc to get kidnapped for this!

OH!!! MEADOWKIT OF SC KIDNAPPED TOO!!!!!!! (She leads an army of kits, she'll be insulting their plan CONSTANTLY. Maybe hey'll just release her bc she's soooo annoying)
@GhostlyStarfinder

Watermeloon December 13th, 2023 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spore. (Post 1517690)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spookez. (Post 1517692)

Riverclan

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegriff (Post 1517816)
@GhostlyStarfinder

dirk is willing to be a spy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airy (Post 1518504)
[ Cat, the cat. ]

Yes, that's his real name. And yes, he chose that name.

Cat, a decently young loner (seven moons) who recently started decreasing in health due to struggling to survive on his own, and not exactly trusting or knowing of the clans very well, is interested in the rouge group. He may not be as strong or aggressive as most of the cats in the group, but Cat is willing to help however he can. Cat decides to join as a healer, even though he may not know much, it's willing to learn from older healers. Maybe they'll be just as good at healing as them someday!

Cat is a brown, lanky demitom with darker brown speckles and markings, with a lighter underbelly, and has minty-teal colored eyes.

Noted, the three of ye! And Cat must totally be accepted, too.