Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Grey's territory{OPEN} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74596)

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 01:48 PM

Grey's territory{OPEN}

a place little ways from Talkas territory with trees and a small spring filled with some fish

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 01:50 PM

Re: Grey's territory{OPEN}

As grey walks into this new territory he is amazed, those loners were right! this place was beautiful, he wondered why no one had taken it before. he new right then and there that this was his.

@Lullaby

Lullaby December 11th, 2023 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1518173)
As grey walks into this new territory he is amazed, those loners were right! this place was beautiful, he wondered why no one had taken it before. he new right then and there that this was his.

@Lullaby

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱
A young angular Tuxedo tom with mysterious brown eyes

He followed more slowly now, his eyes darting over the planes curiously. They had been quiet over the walk here,
what would he say now? Slowly he turned his paws and perked his body upwards to see over, as far as he
could. He couldn't lie it was a enchanting land but why wouldn't someone take it? there had to be some kind of threat...

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lullaby (Post 1518193)

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

He followed more slowly now, his eyes darting over the planes curiously. They had been quiet over the walk here,
what would he say now? Slowly he turned his paws and perked his body upwards to see over, as far as he
could. He couldn't lie it was a enchanting land but why wouldn't someone take it? there had to be some kind of threat...

he turned around in worry. "are you thinking what im thinking?" just then he got a scent of
badger-

He turned and slowly made his way twards the scent- only to find; it was stale, an old badgers den layed there with nothing inside. must have left.

"Phew" he gasped under his breath "there must have been a badger here, its gone now".
[/CENTER]

Lullaby December 11th, 2023 04:05 PM

@Wally Darling~
(the quote was acting up)

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

Fletch frowned and it was obvious that he was on edge with every flick of his ears, the spiked fur along
his back. Should he have followed this stranger so stupidly away from comfort? Fletch didn't know how to
fend himself off from badgers, and the last thing he wanted was to die so soon..

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 04:11 PM

"well seeing as thye badgr left is see no problem with the area, if you would like you can go ahed and go back to talka, i need to Cheak out a few things and ill be back". he said as he started walking around.

Lullaby December 11th, 2023 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1518276)
"well seeing as thye badgr left is see no problem with the area, if you would like you can go ahed and go back to talka, i need to Cheak out a few things and ill be back". he said as he started walking around.

Please make sure to quote on mention me

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

He shook his head slowly, "Talka has the she-cat over, I can't be around 'em when he has a she-cat around.
And maybe on the trek back those badgers decide I look tasty." He grumbled patheticly as he lowered his head
in a pout, then followed more closely again.

.Sunshine. December 11th, 2023 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lullaby (Post 1518464)

Please make sure to quote on mention me

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

He shook his head slowly, "Talka has the she-cat over, I can't be around 'em when he has a she-cat around.
And maybe on the trek back those badgers decide I look tasty." He grumbled patheticly as he lowered his head
in a pout, then followed more closely again.

"a she-cat eh? alright then, you can do whatever you want i suppose, get yourself a mouse or something. i gotta mark territory". he said as he made his way to border.

Lullaby December 11th, 2023 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1518469)
"a she-cat eh? alright then, you can do whatever you want i suppose, get yourself a mouse or something. i gotta mark territory". he said as he made his way to border.

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

Fletch turned away with a flick of his tail, no bothering to try and pursued this feline to stay with him. Fletch didn't
know what made him more wary, the scent of badgers or the fact he felt like he had to tiptoe around everyone to
make them pleased.

Spartan-117 December 12th, 2023 08:57 AM

@Wally Darling~

Step by light step, the blue-grey furred tomcat stops and glances around before he realizes that he is out of his jurisdiction. About to turn and walk back to RiverClan territory - and maybe get some sleep - the insomniac stops in his steps when he sees another cat-like form in the slight distance. He knows that the other cat has seen him. Jayfeather sighs at his stupidity and stands still, waiting for the expected hostilities.

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan-117 (Post 1518680)
@Wally Darling~

Step by light step, the blue-grey furred tomcat stops and glances around before he realizes that he is out of his jurisdiction. About to turn and walk back to RiverClan territory - and maybe get some sleep - the insomniac stops in his steps when he sees another cat-like form in the slight distance. He knows that the other cat has seen him. Jayfeather sighs at his stupidity and stands still, waiting for the expected hostilities.

Grey had been marking territory for awhile now, he finally finished, he had his new territory: now to make a den. when he got up to find a nice spot he found himself glaring at a cat in the distance "fletch is that you? find some good prey out here?".

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 08:36 PM

Primrose

Prim wanders around, exploring the woods before her. Oh! She catches an interesting and familiar scent, one she's smelled many times before, she knows it all too well. She smiles, recalling all the magical memories of Grey and her... well, happy accidents. The lovely molly finds herself following the scent, until she stumbles upon a new place. It's breathtaking, but, on impulse, she doesn't stop. Not until she reaches her old -umm- acquaintance.

She stops in front of a dashing tom, his icy blue eyes just how she had remembered them. She doesn't say anything, nothing at all, all she can do is stare.

@Wally Darling~

Saki December 12th, 2023 08:41 PM

Bee

(I thought I might post a starter here)

Bee wandered around, bored. They sat, wrapping her tail around her body softly. They glanced toward the tom, then looked away, then glanced again. They somehow felt, whats the word, drawn to them.

``Hello, my name's Bee, and you are..? ``
@Wally Darling~

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519161)
Primrose

Prim wanders around, exploring the woods before her. Oh! She catches an interesting and familiar scent, one she's smelled many times before, she knows it all too well. She smiles, recalling all the magical memories of Grey and her... well, happy accidents. The lovely molly finds herself following the scent, until she stumbles upon a new place. It's breathtaking, but, on impulse, she doesn't stop. Not until she reaches her old -umm- acquaintance.

She stops in front of a dashing tom, his icy blue eyes just how she had remembered them. She doesn't say anything, nothing at all, all she can do is stare.

@Wally Darling~

:luckyclover:Grey:luckyclover:
a dark grey tom with icy blue eyes

as the tom was looking still curiously at the cat aways from him someone bumped into him, turned around ready to pin someone, then he saw; her. he thought he would never see her again. "prim; WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he said confused. still concerned about the un moving figure behind him. then yet another cat? he turned to the cat "AND WHO ARE YOU?"

@Spartan-117 @Sunii

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519168)
as the tom was looking still curiously at the cat aways from him someone bumped into him, turned around ready to pin someone, then he saw; her. he thought he would never see her again. "prim; WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he said confused. still concerned about the un moving figure behind him. then yet another cat? he turned to the cat "AND WHO ARE YOU?"

@Spartan-117 @Sunii

Primrose

Prim jumps at his outburst, startled out of her nostalgia.

"I-uh-umm...!" That's all she can manage, at least right then, her brain is sorta scrambled at the moment.

She takes a deep breath though, regaining her composure.

"I... don't really know. I was kinda just wandering around," Prim replies, a small smile comes to her lips, "Just like old times, huh?"

Saki December 12th, 2023 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519168)

@Spartan-117 @Sunii

Bee

Bee took a deep breath, they finally figured out a way to control their multiple personalities. Pushing back the other "cats" they found themself to talk.

``I am Bee as I just said, I was hunting when I saw you. So I introduced myself `` They said, a little slower and a little annoyed.

(THIS IS MY 1,000 POSTS!!!!)

@Spartan-117

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunii (Post 1519175)
Bee

Bee took a deep breath, they finally figured out a way to control their multiple personalities. Pushing back the other "cats" they found themself to talk.

``I am Bee as I just said, I was hunting when I saw you. So I introduced myself `` They said, a little slower and a little annoyed.

@Spartan-117

Grey took a deep breath he looked at bee "well- this is my territory mind you, you may hunt for now but i have important stuff to do, let me finish and then i can talk to you deal? then he looked at Primrose, his beloved; "Love follow me- im afraid its not safe right here-" he said as he glared at the figure behind him. he looked at Bee with a stare telling her that there's danger here and then ran of waiting for Prim.

@Streamtail @Spartan-117

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519179)
Grey took a deep breath he looked at bee "well- this is my territory mind you, you may hunt for now but i have important stuff to do, let me finish and then i can talk to you deal? then he looked at Primrose, his beloved; "Love follow me- im afraid its not safe right here-" he said as he glared at the figure behind him. he looked at Bee with a stare telling her that there's danger here and then ran of waiting for Prim.

@Streamtail @Spartan-117

Primrose

She grins, just like old times. Waving goodbye to the cat, Bee, she dashes off after Grey with a smile. It doesn't take long for her to catch up with him, her graceful physique allowing her to weave between trees and other obstacles with ease. She matches her strides with Grey, her face flushed from the adrenaline taking root in her.

"So, where are we going?" Prim asks, making conversation.

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519180)
Primrose

She grins, just like old times. Waving goodbye to the cat, Bee, she dashes off after Grey with a smile. It doesn't take long for her to catch up with him, her graceful physique allowing her to weave between trees and other obstacles with ease. She matches her strides with Grey, her face flushed from the adrenaline taking root in her.

"So, where are we going?" Prim asks, making conversation.

just the main clearing of the territory love" he started to realize, what if Talka sees her? mind the young cat was nice but if he laid a paw on prim he wouldn't be happy-, considering the territory isn't very far from here. when they made it there he started looking around, trying to find a good spot to start a den.

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519182)
just the main clearing of the territory love" he started to realize, what if Talka sees her? mind the young cat was nice but if he laid a paw on prim he wouldn't be happy-, considering the territory isn't very far from here. when they made it there he started looking around, trying to find a good spot to start a den.

Primrose

She smiles at him, nodding as she stops next to him.

"Umm, so how have you been lately?" She ventures, most of her attention on how attractive Grey seems right now.

Prim's gaze travels from the tip of the tom's tail, to his very handsome face. Her brain seems to buffer for a moment as she takes in the information gathered from that sneak-peak, his toned muscles, slightly ruffled fur...

Without hesitation, out of habit, she leans over to his pelt. Then she starts to groom it, smoothing the fur. She purrs unconsciously, humming quietly to herself as she works.

(We should ask Cattlecaller. to cause some mischief over here with Talka!)

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519186)
Primrose

She smiles at him, nodding as she stops next to him.

"Umm, so how have you been lately?" She ventures, most of her attention on how attractive Grey seems right now.

Prim's gaze travels from the tip of the tom's tail, to his very handsome face. Her brain seems to buffer for a moment as she takes in the information gathered from that sneak-peak, his toned muscles, slightly ruffled fur...

Without hesitation, out of habit, she leans over to his pelt. Then she starts to groom it, smoothing the fur. She purrs unconsciously, humming quietly to herself as she works.

(We should ask Cattlecaller. to cause some mischief over here with Talka!)

"ive been fine love- things have been stressful after ive been run out of territory but now ive got a new one and everything's fine" he said as he found a good spot, a little hollow in a tree was ground level and had good size, now he needed bedding. surely Talka wouldn't come over here right? after all he had placed scent markers-, but he hadn't told him that he had territory yet-. if he came all would be bad, didn't he already have a she-cat over there? Tara i believe was her name-. maybe he wouldn't bother: but then again Prim was a fine She-cat, he'd just have to wait and see.

@CattleCaller. (wana cause some drama?)

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519189)

"ive been fine love- things have been stressful after ive been run out of territory but now ive got a new one and everything's fine" he said as he found a good spot, a little hollow in a tree was ground level and had good size, now he needed bedding. surely Talka wouldn't come over here right? after all he had placed scent markers-, but he hadn't told him that he had territory yet-. if he came all would be bad, didn't he already have a she-cat over there? Tara i believe was her name-. maybe he wouldn't bother: but then again Prim was a fine She-cat, he'd just have to wait and see.

@CattleCaller. (wana cause some drama?)

Primrose

She purrs a little louder to hear that he's doing well now.

"That's good to hear sweetheart-"
Oh. She just used an endearing nickname, would he care?

She'd just finished smoothing his fur when she sees a big chunk on his cheek, it's pretty tangled. Again, on impulse, she starts to smooth it out. Her muzzle is very close to his, she blushes, but she started it, so she has to finish it now.

@CattleCaller. - Feel free to make him rain their parade whenever! ^^

(Talka: "What's a pretty little thang like you doin' out here?")

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519191)
Primrose

She purrs a little louder to hear that he's doing well now.

"That's good to hear sweetheart-"
Oh. She just used an endearing nickname, would he care?

She'd just finished smoothing his fur when she sees a big chunk on his cheek, it's pretty tangled. Again, on impulse, she starts to smooth it out. Her muzzle is very close to his, she blushes, but she started it, so she has to finish it now.

@CattleCaller.

(Talka: "What's a pretty little thang like you doin' out here?")

classic prim- no matter how much he did she always saw the best in him- made him question why-. after she had finished he had grabbed supplies, he made the bedding and now he has a den, he had almost forgotten about that figure he saw-, still concerned.

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519192)
classic prim- no matter how much he did she always saw the best in him- made him question why-. after she had finished he had grabbed supplies, he made the bedding and now he has a den, he had almost forgotten about that figure he saw-, still concerned.

Primrose

Prim's face then becomes an expression of realization, she doesn't have a home.

"Umm, hey Grey? Is it alright if I stay here too? In your territory, I mean," With you... she thinks, but decides not to say that out loud.

Prim looks at him, maybe if he says yes, then she can build her den next to his.

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519196)
Primrose

Prim's face then becomes an expression of realization, she doesn't have a home.

"Umm, hey Grey? Is it alright if I stay here too? In your territory, I mean," With you... she thinks, but decides not to say that out loud.

Prim looks at him, maybe if he says yes, then she can build her den next to his.

how did he know that question was coming- he sighed "all right; just promise me you'll stay away from Talka, he's a territory over from us".

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519197)
how did he know that question was coming- he sighed "all right; just promise me you'll stay away from Talka, he's a territory over from us".

Primrose

She beams, "Yay! Can I make a den here too?"

Prim cocks her head to the side at the condition, "Who's Talka? Why do I have ta' stay away from him?"

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519201)
Primrose

She beams, "Yay! Can I make a den here too?"

Prim cocks her head to the side at the condition, "Who's Talka? Why do I have ta' stay away from him?"

"he's just a tom nearby i would prefer you stay away from him is all-. and yes- go ahead and make a den"

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519209)
"he's just a tom nearby i would prefer you stay away from him is all-. and yes- go ahead and make a den"

Primrose

She smirks a little, "And why is that?"

Prim just loves to tease him at times. She smiles to herself, weaving some vines through a large root system near Grey's den. Prim then gathers some soft moss, placing it on the bottom of her own den. Something's still missing though... oh!

Prim carefully gathers a couple mouths full of flowering vines, pink blossoms speckling the vines.

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519212)
Primrose

She smirks a little, "And why is that?"

Prim just loves to tease him at times. She smiles to herself, weaving some vines through a large root system near Grey's den. Prim then gathers some soft moss, placing it on the bottom of her own den. Something's still missing though... oh!

Prim carefully gathers a couple mouths full of flowering vines, pink blossoms speckling the vines.

"I just don't want him messing around with you-" he didn't want to say much else.

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519213)
"I just don't want him messing around with you-" he didn't want to say much else.

Primrose

Prim frowns, "What, is he some kind of creep?"

She sits down in front of Grey, as of being one with her den. She eggs him on, he's not gonna hear the end of her questions until he tells her exactly what he means.

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519215)
Primrose

Prim frowns, "What, is he some kind of creep?"

She sits down in front of Grey, as of being one with her den. She eggs him on, he's not gonna hear the end of her questions until he tells her exactly what he means.

he sighs "i dont want him flirting with you, or making you one of his flings-. sure the tom doesn't mean harm but i want him to respect my boundaries and him to respect mine".

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519220)
he sighs "i dont want him flirting with you, or making you one of his flings-. sure the tom doesn't mean harm but i want him to respect my boundaries and him to respect mine".

Primrose

"Ooohh, so am I one of those boundaries? Someone protective? Would you get jealous?" Prim steps closer, having fun teasing poor Grey.

She smirks up at him, the look in her eyes daring him to argue. She lets out a small mrrow of laughter, her expression amused.

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519222)
Primrose

"Ooohh, so am I one of those boundaries? Someone protective? Would you get jealous?" Prim steps closer, having fun teasing poor Grey.

She smirks up at him, the look in her eyes daring him to argue. She lets out a small mrrow of laughter, her expression amused.

"ugh leave me alone about it" he says as he chuckles in embarrassment.

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519227)
"ugh leave me alone about it" he says as he chuckles in embarrassment.

Primrose

She laughs, nuzzling under his chin.

"Oh, alright. I appreciate it though, I need my prince in shinning armor. What would I do without you?" Prim asks, looking up at him with a smile.

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519231)
Primrose

She laughs, nuzzling under his chin.

"Oh, alright. I appreciate it though, I need my prince in shinning armor. What would I do without you?" Prim asks, looking up at him with a smile.

he smiled, but he still worried-.

Streamtail December 12th, 2023 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ (Post 1519233)
he smiled, but he still worried-.

Primrose

"Nothing, the correct answer is nothing. I'd be way too sad," She says, poking him with a paw, but not moving from her spot tucked under his chin.

.Sunshine. December 12th, 2023 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1519234)
Primrose

"Nothing, the correct answer is nothing. I'd be way too sad," She says, poking him with a paw, but not moving from her spot tucked under his chin.

he wondered where fletch went-. he had to be here somewhere. i probably shouldn't have left him by himself-.

@Lullaby

lys.luvbot December 13th, 2023 01:37 AM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45687

@Streamtail @Wally Darling~

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)
★彡ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ᴏꜱ ✰ 17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ彡★

Talka would walk into Gray's new place it being a little too close to his own, and would look around until his eyes landed on Gray and a pretty she cat. The black tomcat makes his way over when he does he runs his rough tongue along the she-cats back and up to her face. ' ' Well, well little missy I must say you're very pretty ' ' he says, ignoring Gray. ' ' I sure do hope I'll be seeing more of you... ' ' he says in a slightly creepy way followed by a loud purr.

Lullaby December 13th, 2023 08:30 AM

↰ ⊹Fletch⊹ ↱

Fletch was high up in a tree, simply trying to avoid issues with badgers and other creatures. He was napping
in the tree. His flanks rise and fall slowly.

@Wally Darling~

Streamtail December 13th, 2023 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleCaller. (Post 1519274)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=45687

@Streamtail @Wally Darling~

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)
★彡ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ᴏꜱ ✰ 17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ彡★

Talka would walk into Gray's new place it being a little too close to his own, and would look around until his eyes landed on Gray and a pretty she cat. The black tomcat makes his way over when he does he runs his rough tongue along the she-cats back and up to her face. ' ' Well, well little missy I must say you're very pretty ' ' he says, ignoring Gray. ' ' I sure do hope I'll be seeing more of you... ' ' he says in a slightly creepy way followed by a loud purr.

Primrose

The she-cat squeaks, shying away from the newcomer. She looks at the tom with dismay and maybe a little bit of fear.

"W-who are you...?" She asks, retreating into Grey's fur.

@Wally Darling~