Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Monthly Kudos (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Monthly Kudos (February 2024) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77784)

marshy February 2nd, 2024 12:01 PM

Monthly Kudos (February 2024)

Welcome to Character of the Month, a feature designed to recognize two characters who deserve kudos!

- x - x - x - x -

→ How It Works! ←
Using the form found at the bottom of this post, you may nominate two Main Roleplay characters you think deserved to be featured! Please use one form per character - they should not be in the same form.

For the sake of giving every character a chance, avoid nominating cats who have already been nominated for the month.

Nominations will be held for approximately 3 weeks, ending on the 22nd. Once it ends, a poll will be posted displaying the names of the characters who qualify for voting.

Users can vote for as many characters as they want to be recognize, provided it is not their own character. It is discouraged to vote for every character listed, as only two will win.

If two characters have the most votes, but they are roleplayed by the same person, the winner will be picked by staff based on the nomination reasons, and the second winner will default to the next highest vote.

The voting period will end on the last day of the month, and the results will be posted on the 1st of the new month.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nomination Reminders ←
Before you nominate, please keep these in mind.

• Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated to avoid inactive characters being featured.
  • You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.
  • Characters used to violate a roleplay rule cannot be voted for the month they broke the guideline. They will be omitted from the final polling.
  • Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed. Additionally, be thorough in your evaluation of the character. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded. We want to know why you think this cat deserves attention!
  • You may nominate two characters, but avoid nominating characters who have already been nominated.
  • A character who has won before may be nominated only after 6 months.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nominations ←

To nominate characters, please use this form:

Character Name [mention user]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:
Why should this character be featured?:

finley !! February 2nd, 2024 12:08 PM

Re: Monthly Kudos (February 2024)

Character Name [mention user]: foxglovekiss @furrensic
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: dark forest ^^
Why should this character be featured?: augh where do i start? okay well- first off, jani is such a good roleplayer and portrays foxglove so so well, especially her dynamic with her kits. foxglove's a twisty, incredibly evil cat who i love so much rrragahgshsg she's so MEAN and i love her for it /silly /pos

Beanz February 2nd, 2024 12:09 PM

place holder!

Tiabirb February 2nd, 2024 12:18 PM

Character Name Birdsnow [@poppy]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan

Why should this character be featured?: Birdsnow has a lot of work to do to pull RiverClan back together, but that being said, she's done an impressive job taking charge in a crisis from what I have seen and I am eager to see what happens next! Birdstar! Birdstar!

Hestia! February 2nd, 2024 12:19 PM

(not even sure if you'll feature them)

Character Name [mention user]: SilverPaw [ @Desert Rain Frog ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Thunderclan
Why should this character be featured?: The person who roleplays SilverPaw is so cool! they're really nice, and can be a bit goofy sometimes too :3 but onto the char! Silverpaw is a nice cat from my understanding, and from what I've heard from Frog is that Silver gets put in some romance finders/roleplays and I'm just here agape, like- their cat can pull more than I could ever hope to achieve- but uhhh- yeah that's about it I think

hihi cool staff people : D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(p sure this wont get accepted bcs I just keep mentioning how nice Cloverdove is and her and Mouse's relationship lol)

Character Name [mention user]: Cloverdove [ @Fawnheart<3 ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Thunderclan
Why should this character be featured?: literally one of the nicest cats I've had mousekit interact with, and Fawn's really nice too! Clover's a really nice mother figure for Mouse even though they aren't related at all!

starry February 2nd, 2024 12:24 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Swiftfire [ @Tiabirb ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: WindClan
Why should this character be featured?: Tia is an amazing roleplayer and does a great job with writing Swiftfire! Every post is intriguing, and her personality is so well developed. She’s just so amazing to read and interact with, I’m always excited when I see a Swift post!

Character Name [mention user]: Pristinepaw [ @Rose ]
Why should this character be featured?: Pristy is such an amazing character!! She’s so well written, and Rose does such a wonderful job portraying her personality and internal struggles. She’s an extremely developed, interesting character and each post kat does with her never ceases to amaze me, I think pristy should definitely be recognized here!!

furrensic February 2nd, 2024 12:35 PM

Character Name [mention user]: goopypaw [ @Poprock ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: goopypaw is SUCH an amazing character, and Poprock's amazing writing makes him even more wonderful. a truly lovable character, goopypaw is a cursed apprentice of shadowclan that, despite his stinky goopy curse, is still such a kind yet nervous soul. I have such a fun time reading any posts that Poprock writes of him. I am so eager to see where he goes and what Pop will do with his character as he grows older!:heartbounce:
_____

Character Name [mention user]: whisperingpaw [ @ChaosBringer. ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: windclan
Why should this character be featured?: whisperingpaw is a character that's so amazingly complex. filled with grief after losing his mentor, Berryfrost, from poisoned herbs, whisperingpaw has an everlasting rage inside him. ChaosBringer manages to show this whole also including whisperingpaw's youthfulness, showing that in reality, he's still young and struggling to process his grief. I'm so interested to see how he'll develop, and read more of his posts in the future!

GoldenRavenWings February 2nd, 2024 12:49 PM

Hootflicker
Character Faction [Indicate if Outsider]:
Shadowclan
———————————————— —
Garlicfeather
Character Faction [Indicate if Outsider]:
Riverclan
———————————————— —
Both characters are just adorable and I love that both Fritter and Kieran are creative! Both characters are relatively relatable.
I love that Hootflicker is helping Silentraven come out her shell and tell someone besides keeping to herself aswell as being the most amazing mate to her and just being there for her.
I absolutely love Garlicfeather for helping Dandeliontuft come to terms with the death of Willowpaw and that, despite him being a more difficult Tom, being the sweetest he can be!
Thank you guys SO much for being my friends and for your adorable role plays with my ocs, Silentraven(SHC) and Dandeliontuft(RC). Your characters are both amazing and I’m glad to nominate them for CotM!
———————————————— —
Mentions!
Hootflicker // @Kieran.
Garlicfeather // @Fritter

vellichor February 2nd, 2024 12:52 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Fuzzpaw @furrensic
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: I feel like I'm always grinning whenever I see a Fuzzpaw post! He's such a silly little guy and I absolutely adore him. He's so high-energy and rambunctious that it makes me feel like I'm on an adventure with him wherever he goes! All in all, I absolutely love this guy and cannot wait to see where he goes! :heartbounce:

Character Name [mention user]: Fernwillow @Micanomancy
Why should this character be featured?: While none of my characters have personally interacted with Fernwillow, I love seeing her around! Between the fierce battle at Haggard Ruins and the recent TC Clearing debacle (oops), she's been through a lot in such a short amount of time. Yet still, she remains positive, hoping to remain strong by making apprentices out of kits. I adore reading roleplays with Fernwillow's posts and will be eagerly awaiting a chance to interact with her! ;w;

Bean February 2nd, 2024 04:01 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Dusklion [ @tallulah ]
Why should this character be featured?: Dusk is just wow. The way that tal roleplays her is just amazing. A loyal warrior to how funny they are with their insults [noteably DUMBLE, like tell me that isn't funny?], and they are just overall and absolutely amazing cat, and they would be a really good choice for COTM !

Character Name [mention user]: Drizzlecloud [ @Omari ]
Why should this character be featured?: oh my gosh, where do I start? Drizzle is such a sweetie! Her posts are a joy to read, and I am shocked that she hasn't won COTM. She shows such strong emotions, and I can see how much she cares for others. Omari does a great job capturing Drizzlecloud in their posts, and I love how strongly Drizzle can feel for another

alec February 2nd, 2024 04:15 PM

placeholder

Desert Rain Frog February 2nd, 2024 04:26 PM

Name: MouseKit @arsenicCatnip
Character Fraction: ThunderClan
Why Should This Character Be Featured: The Roleplayer Is Overall A Great Person, (We Ride The Bus Together) Mouse Was SilverPaws First Friend, And I Could Go All Day Abt How Amazing This Cat And Roleplayer Are, But Ill Just Say; Ive Never Been Really Reconized In Public Threads Like This, So I Think They Deserve This!

taillow February 2nd, 2024 08:27 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Cherryswirl [ @Dust ]
Why should this character be featured?: Anytime there is a new Cherryswirl post, I run to read it. She is such a lovely, fascinating, charismatic and down-to-earth character. She's relatable and makes me feel like I'm reading the journey of a cat who loves their Clan and would do anything for them. I adore her interactions with Wingpaw and love the way Dust writes her so beautifully. She's going to do great things I just know it!

Character Name [mention user]: Adderpaw [ @TheLostAmongTheStars ]
Why should this character be featured?: It is clear as day the amount of passion and dedication that Adderpaw has for her Clan. She is always striving to do her best and become a great warrior. I absolutely love reading every post that Lost does with them and am very excited to see her development as she continues in her training and grows into a warrior of the Clan. A wonderfully written character with so much potential!!

American Patriot February 3rd, 2024 08:13 AM

Character name:silverpaw @Desert Rain Frog
Clan:thunderclan
The reason this cat should win character of the month is that they are really funny i mean extreamly fun and extreamly cool so how bout WCO staff lets give it to em

ChaosBringer. February 3rd, 2024 05:55 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Twistedpaw [ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Windclan
Why should this character be featured?: Oh gosh, where do I start? Twistedpaw is an amazingly complex character with so many emotions!! The way Nyan writes Twisted is so amazing, and every word is an wondered and awe-filled feeling. Twistedpaw needs to win, she deserves the attention and love after all she's been through :heartbounce:

Poprock February 3rd, 2024 07:53 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Birdkit @Micanomancy
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: One of the many arkkiddos, Birdkit stands out with her big personality and hilarious thoughts. I'm not sure what compelled Micanomancy to write Birdkit as a Shakespearian screacher... but it works. SO. WELL. Cannot wait to see whats next!

Character Name [mention user]: Squirrelpaw @furrensic
Why should this character be featured?: Squirrelpaw's intense anxiety is so well written. She's nervous, but still pushes to be a good warrior. She's timid, but goes out of her way to make others feel better. An incredibly endearing character who I want to give a million hugs to

Alchemist Kitsune February 3rd, 2024 11:40 PM

Firestorm [ @Dark ]
WindClan
A character that is full of herself and could easily be one note at the hands of any roleplayer becomes a fully fleshed out person whenever Dark puts words to her every thought. Impulsive, brash, and caring... but never feeling out of place. Every action has a reason, has been foreshadowed in some way, either by how her personality has shone through in every post or how her thought process works. It never feels like it comes out of nowhere, and to me that is just the hallmark of a perfectly roleplayed character. When it stops being about "well yes, that's how she's roleplayed" and it turns to "of course she did that, that's just how she is". Dark has done a magnificent job with this character all the way from kithood to where she is now, and I believe she is well deserved of the title of Character of the Month.

Deadmoon [ @gs29513 ]
WindClan
A cat that I feel gets overlooked in WindClan... and wrongfully so. This cat has been through a journey and back that started from before I was ever a member on this site, and she carries the emotional toll on her shoulders to prove it. This is not the same character my Snowykit first met when I first started out, nor should she be. She has lived through many an event that has changed her, but not turned her into an altogether different character. The way gs29513 has handled this character's growth and continues doing so every day is subtle and handled wonderfully, making reading each of Deadmoon's post almost feel like a journal entry, a glimpse in the life, feelings, and essence of one of WindClan's most iconic cats. I do not understand how she doesn't have more eyes on her, and would love to see her place as Character of the Month.

RoboPrism February 4th, 2024 12:58 AM

Pondbreeze - @TaylorLover12
RiverClan
They are a master at keeping a consistent character, and are able to bounce off of what you give them amazingly. We haven't rp'd much yet, I'm hoping to continue where we left off, but I'm sure if we could keep going they'd keep getting better.

Bonekit - @DaphB)
RiverClan
A very heartfelt character that's incredibly well done. As before, like with TaylorLover12 and me, we haven't gotten to continue our rp recently, but I'm sure Bonekit would experience an inspiring character-growth.

Sunglow - @Shellwhisker
ThunderClan
This she-cat has spunk, personality, and a target on her back. Shellwhisker does an awesome job keeping her character in line and snapping back with Sunglow when she's under fire. The poor baby was only talking with my Moontail, who could be seen as the real instigator, and got all of her negative flack thrown in her face. I'm sure she will rise stronger from it all however, just as the sun continues to glow.

Beanz February 5th, 2024 12:55 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Mossfreckle @Fawnheart<3

OMG you all need to roleplay with this character. This guy has touched my heart over and over again. Mossfreckle is a responsible kind little boy who is willing to help anyone any time. He respects and is a patient kind boy. I love this character so much and Fawn makes them so real I love the way Fawn really makes this guy pop. And Swan wants to see more of him.

Aolani February 5th, 2024 06:18 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Palepaw [ @celeste ]
Why should this character be featured?: I love Paleplaw! They're so nice compared to most shadowclanners, and she's very silly (Also, Yellowpaw gets to call her short.)

zBlaze February 5th, 2024 06:23 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Cobwebpaw @finley.exe
Why should this character be featured?: Cobwebpaw is the gift that keeps on giving! Them and Minkpaw's stepping up since Tansypaw leaving has been a wonder and whirl of delight to see Cobweb try her best to help her clan. Even after her leg became lame, this kitty just keeps on trying!

Character Name [mention user]: Minkpaw @al3cc766
Why should this character be featured?: Minkpaw's a charm. She's adorable, friendly, outgoing, and polite. Minkpaw is just the sweetest thing, and her personality is hard not to love. They're roleplayed absolutely fantastically, and she's always there to help her clan when they need them!

paris February 5th, 2024 06:29 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Vixenstare [ @ChaosBringer ]

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: WindClan

Vixenstare has been assigned as Bristlepaw's new mentor, and I already love her! This warrior is already protecting and supporting Bristlepaw as if the apprentice was her kit. I deeply appreciate the fact Vixenstare has treated her better than Firestorm ever did.
____

Character Name [mention user]: Goldfish [ @blxze. ]

Goldfish and Shellwhisker have recently drove a raccoon out of RiverClan territory, and Great StarClan, Goldfish is one ferocious fighter! She took that raccoon down. These fierce she-cats make an amazing team when it comes to battle, and I look forward to seeing the two of them work together once more in battles yet to come.

.Sunshine. February 9th, 2024 11:56 AM

Character Name [mention user]: Stempaw [ @elaif ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Windclan
Why should this character be featured?: Stempaw is such a gem! i love him so much and i always look forward to seeing his posts! his character is portrayed so well and he is certainly a very unique wittle guy

Collieheart February 12th, 2024 02:24 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Mudhound @Rani
Why should this character be featured?: Having just been made one of Bumblestar's Hornets, they're clearly an exceptional warrior and every post of theirs I've seen has just been wildly entertaining.

paris February 12th, 2024 05:01 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Moontail { @RoboPrism }

Why should this character be featured?: Moontail is a fiery ThunderClan Queen who isn't afraid to claw a cat's ears off when they irritate her. I absolutely love Moontail. She and Sunglow make a good team.

Fish February 13th, 2024 01:11 AM

Character Name [mention user]: Dusklion [@tallulah]
Why should this character be featured?: This is a wonderful cat that has taken the lead of Riverclan. Watch out world this cat will drag you along! They are a very brave and responsible warrior with a soft spot for kits. A purrfect combo

Galaxy_ February 13th, 2024 06:47 AM

Character Name [mention user]: Beanfloat @Beanz
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: Beanfloat is such a loving therapist tom who loves helping all around the clan and teaching apprentices that arn't even his! Beanfloat is such a kind and and amazing character which I love watching him do things to help around his clan really warms my heart <3 I really hope to see more from Beanfloat and his Roleplayer!

Epiales February 13th, 2024 09:56 AM

Character Name [mention user]: Mossfreckle~! ( @Fawnheart<3 )
Why should this character be featured?: It took a lot of doubt but they made it to high rank and they are working their butt off! tons of cats coming just to hang out with him, and mossfreckle, who is definitely swamped, will try to help all those in his clan!

Character Name [mention user]: Birdsnow ( @poppy )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: I think we should appreciate that this cat, OUT OF THE BLUE, becomes leader, without any other highranks but tons of people willing to help, definitely a call out to them!

:3 (first time doing it so)

Starphobia February 13th, 2024 12:55 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Bluepaw [ @Shellwhisker ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan
Why should this character be featured?: Bluepaw is a wonderful and responsible cat. Even as an apprentice, she takes things into her own paws and is always determined to try what she believes she can do it. Huge respect to this wonderful ShadowClan apprentice.

Yoshdo February 13th, 2024 04:35 PM

My spot!!!!!

stag February 13th, 2024 04:53 PM

Redhawk [ @tallulah ]

Thunderclan

I adore Redhawk with all of my soul. With how beautifully Redhawk is written I honestly am surprised Tallulah hasn’t taken up writing a book. How they really dig into Red’s feelings, truly embracing who Red is and it shows through her writing. Tallulah and Redhawk always have had my attention drawn right to them, it brings me a special type of joy whenever Redhawk is posted. To being silly to having a sweet moment with Mudhound or watching Mapleface murder her clanmate, Tallulah writes Redhawk so perfectly in whatever situation she is in you feel like you are genuinely there in that very moment. It’s gorgeous.

ellie February 19th, 2024 01:57 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Palepaw { @starry }

Why should this character be featured?: Palepaw is such a light in the darker shades of Shadowclan. Starry does so well painting a character who is - as an apprentice - still trying to figure out the world and her place in it. This charming little calico always tries to put herself in the paws of the cat she speaking to. I know ooc I love reading her and ic Mossfreckle truly appreciates this gem. Internally, Mossfreckle is quite an anxious and insecure feline but whenever they are around Palepaw I cannot help but write them loosening up a little as she has truly become a little sun in his starry mind.

Aolani February 23rd, 2024 04:31 PM

Character Name [mention user]: The unfortunate victim [ @ unfortunatevictim123 ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: unfortunateclan
Why should this character be featured?: bc this is a placeholder

19796 February 23rd, 2024 04:42 PM

User and cat! : Bumblestar @Dino
Clan : Thunderclan
Desc of why they should be added : HOLY MOTHER OF STARCLAN THIS LEADER CAN SLAYYYYY if it weren't for Bumble Riverclan would of gotten away with poising thunderclan!, They won't let anything bad get away in Thunderclan! Attacked your clanmates? GET GONE! Protected another clan in a battle? CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD!
(NOTE : this is for next months kudos!)