Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] TC/RC Raid Battle Partner Finder (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78537)

dino. February 15th, 2024 07:16 PM

TC/RC Raid Battle Partner Finder

Tossing this up before the battle thread itself goes up tomorrow - this is for ThunderClan and RiverClan cats only as these are the Clans involved.

Post here with your character(s)'s name, their Clan, and what sort of opponent they're open to fighting. Look to see if an open character matches yours before posting an open offer.

Cloning characters to fight in multiple instances at the same time is highly discouraged.

For ThunderClan - apprentices lacking any sort of battle training are not permitted to participate in this fight, and doing so will have IC consequences. Additionally, as Bumblestar has already stated, present cats are forbidden to target the medicine den, nursery, and elders' den, or any inhabitants of either - doing so will result in Bumblestar either dispatching your character herself following the fight or abandoning them for RiverClan to do with as they please.

Apprentices who have all training requirements completed and have at least 50 posts under their name or have purchased the Fast Learner Purrk will be able to consider this fight as their assessment, provided they actively participate and display real skill. Merely dodging attacks and running away won't count.

For RiverClan - strongly recommend asking poppy about any limitations.

Beanz February 15th, 2024 07:17 PM

Re: TC/RC Raid Battle Partner Finder

Beanfloat is ready for battle! [ RC ] -> warning he has Beefed up 2! No perm injuries and no killing!

Aolani February 15th, 2024 07:19 PM

Fallenwish'll probably be running around n trying to help riverclanners but being jumped would be fun. Please no perm injuries:

- Fallenwish is riverclan, and she could probably help fight and heal if she finds the right resources.
- Perms: mental attacks, deep but not permanent wounds, light face injuries, unnoticeable permanent wounds (JK HER LEG'S GOIN DOWN THE GARBAGE DRAIN)

Tiabirb February 15th, 2024 07:19 PM

Skunkstrike will fight for ThunderClan!

If it's alright with Poppy, Starlingflight will fight for RiverClan!

Starfall February 15th, 2024 07:20 PM

Open for Spiderthroat to have a max of 3 battle partners !
Lmk how harmed they would/could be/if any will be killed

Spider can get pretty roughed up uwu

He has Hulk SMASH and Beefed up Tier III

Spider-in-the-corner February 15th, 2024 07:21 PM

Falling is ready ! all perms allowed but death and serious injury like blinding

Rani February 15th, 2024 07:22 PM

FOR ALL RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE! MUDHOUND IS OPEN TO GIVE YOUR CAT AN OUT!

Mudhound will be patroling the raid and seeking out apprentices that they dont think should be involved with the fighting, gently subduing them/squashing them with superior strength, and tossing them in the nursery where they'll be safe and able to 'guard the queens/kits'

This is great for apprentices who dont have the heart for raids or a lack of training and for rpers who dont have the time to be involved with a huge battle but would have their apprentice reasonably be in camp during the raid! It also allows you an 'out' that doesnt involved being maimed though minor injuries on top of the rational bruising that'd occur I will happily negotiate!

Ill basically be cloning muddy as these interactions will be short ic and out and (once you tell me you want your apprentice removed from the conflict) Ill just be doing a short post of muddy nabbing and yeeting them into the nursery and unless you wanna drag it on all you need to do is a single post reply! @ me if interested!

(muddy will be moving on to bigger fights later buuuuut Im not gonna be the one organizing that~)

Beanz February 15th, 2024 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starfall (Post 1551132)
Open for Spiderthroat to have a max of 3 battle partners !
Lmk how harmed they would/could be/if any will be killed

Spider can get pretty roughed up uwu

He has Hulk SMASH and Beefed up Tier III

Hey I would love a Spider and Bean fight! Could it end in a draw perhaps and not too big of injuries?

Astraea February 15th, 2024 07:25 PM

~ThunderChaser
~{RC}
~She has the ability to create lightning bolts with the static energy on her fur

~ I'm open to really anything just lmk!

Willowfern February 15th, 2024 07:27 PM

0/2 Open
Hey guys! Shrikehail’s open for a fight! He’s a bit more lenient with his fighting. While he won’t go easy on you, he doesn’t ever fight to kill. I know this can be boring for some people, but I know some people would be looking for something like this, as well. So! Throw me your kitty and we can discuss!
He’s a ThunderClanner, 47 moons old. He’s tall and lanky, not exceptionally strong. He’s about an average fighter. He’s better at hunting, in all honesty.

Desert Rain Frog February 15th, 2024 07:27 PM

SilverStorm TC Can Fight. Hes A-Ready.

Spider-in-the-corner February 15th, 2024 07:28 PM

@Rani i want falling to join but can you check if he has all the right requirements?

here is his training finder https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=76845

Beanz February 15th, 2024 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog (Post 1551146)

*points*

redshiftreign February 15th, 2024 07:28 PM

rushing to arms

RIVERCLAN LOOKING FOR THUNDERCLAN BATTLE PARTNER
[0/2 open] WILL LOOK AT BACKUP/EXTRA battle partners for if those two fights get done early.

hello all! just jailbroke rushwater, and since this is perfect timing to be my first real roleplay back, i'll be a bit picky with battle partners.

looking for up to 2. he's more than willing to kill, maim, and go for the throat. i'm also alright with just injuring/harmed.

full perms except death/maiming will be given, and i prefer battles be dice-roll based (i have stats w/ modifiers for rush).

i'm a-okay with him getting roughed up.

just lmk if you're interested! i'll be replying to the roleplay within 24 hours of last response.

Spider-in-the-corner February 15th, 2024 07:29 PM

Hail storm will protect the queens and kits

SpiritWolf_yt February 15th, 2024 07:29 PM

Firetail and bravesky are ready to fight!!!

Snips February 15th, 2024 07:31 PM

Creekpelt is ready to whallop some ThunderClanners over the head!

paris February 15th, 2024 07:32 PM

Larkswoop [ ThunderClan ] is ready for battle. She may have an injured leg, but that isn't going to throw her off course.

Larkswoop is looking to fight a RiverClan warrior who has just as much skill as her and is willing to submit to her when she threatens them.

LARKSWOOP OWNS THE PURRK FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 2

Permissions Allowed for Larkswoop: Anyone can majorly injure her, but I do not allow any blinding or killing.
____

Birchbranch [ RiverClan ] is ready! This she-cat is rather strong-willed and hot-headed. She'll tear the throats of any ThunderClan warrior that comes near her.

BIRCHBRANCH OWNS THE PURRK LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Permissions for Birchbranch: Anyone is allowed to minorly injure her. I'm going to try my best tonight to post as much as I can (or get people to buy characters from me) so I get to 14000 KK to get Birchbranch Beefed Up Tier 1 before tomorrow's battle.

Birchbranch's battle partner is Drizzlecloud of ThunderClan.
____

Shellwhisker [ RiverClan ] is also ready for the battle. Shellwhisker currently owns Agatha Kitty and Well Insulated as purrks. Where Agatha Kitty gives her a sharp attention span, she'll know when a cat is coming to attack her and is prepared to fight them off.

SHELLWHISKER OWNS THE PURRKS AGATHA KITTY AND WELL INSULATED

Permissions for Shellwhisker: You can minorly / majorly injure depending on what the injury is and how much damage it will cause her.

____

Curltail [ ThunderClan ] will be prepared to take on any RiverClan warrior that threatens her.

Permissions for Curltail: Personally, you can kill her. I don't use her anyway lol
____

Burnetspark [ ThunderClan ] is dedicated and loyal to his Clanmates, and he'll do what it takes to defend them, especially since Badgerglare is expecting his kits.

Permissions for Burnetspark: You can majorly injure / half-blind him, but nothing else.
____

Emberfrost [ RiverClan ] will take on any ThunderClan warrior that comes near her Clanmates.

Permissions for Emberfrost: Emberfrost is actually my Squirrelpaw's mother, so you can majorly injure her, but she is not to be killed nor any type of blinded.
____

Frostfeather [ RiverClan ] is ready to fight off a ThunderClan warrior who tries to kill her Clanmates.

Permissions for Frostfeather: You can minorly / majorly injure and / or half-blind depending on her current condition.
____

And there's all my characters that will be participating :0

JUST QUOTE ME WITH THE BATTLE PARTNER OF YOUR CHOICE FOR MY CHARACTERS.

Desert Rain Frog February 15th, 2024 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beanz (Post 1551148)
*points*

His Perms: Bites Allowed, Scratches, Raking, Teesing Abt His Blind Eye(You can hide from him there), And A Lil' Mauling. Your Character And Their Perms?

Spookez. February 15th, 2024 07:33 PM

| @Rani

[RIVERCLAN]

Blizzardpaw does have SOME battle training but not enough to the point where I would let her actually fight in battle, so is it okay if she puts up a little bit of a fight before she gets hauled into the nursery?

I'm fine with her getting minor or temp injuries. Anything perm/death I would prefer to avoid.

Flutterminnow is open for battle! She's pretty young and inexperienced so unless she's fighting an apprentice or someone less skilled than her I would prefer she looses. She'll most likely leave minor injuries and may even strike a conversation mid battle. More on the peace side, but still loyal and willing to fight for her clan.

Temp injuries are okay, Perm ones I would like to talk abt before deciding.

(Open.)

Beanz February 15th, 2024 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog (Post 1551157)
His Perms: Bites Allowed, Scratches, Raking, Teesing Abt His Blind Eye(You can hide from him there), And A Lil' Mauling. Your Character And Their Perms?

warning he has Beefed up 2! No perm injuries and no killing!

dino. February 15th, 2024 07:35 PM

As a reminder make sure you're including the character's Clan in your post so no friendly fire happens !

Beanz February 15th, 2024 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dino. (Post 1551161)
As a reminder make sure you're including the character's Clan in your post so no friendly fire happens !

That would be funny sorry I had to reply :spinning:

dino. February 15th, 2024 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog (Post 1551146)

can chuck snakechill at ya o7 younger warrior, little inexperienced, p fast but can be knocked down easy since he's on the thinner side. open to a loss

Desert Rain Frog February 15th, 2024 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dino. (Post 1551163)
can chuck snakechill at ya o7 younger warrior, little inexperienced, p fast but can be knocked down easy since he's on the thinner side. open to a loss

Heck Yes. Hes Willing To Take Two. You Want Him To Submit Or Die? Asking So I Dont Kill Without Perms.

Beanz February 15th, 2024 07:40 PM

RC - Sorrelstone KILL HER PLZ!

dino. February 15th, 2024 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog (Post 1551164)
Heck Yes. Hes Willing To Take Two. You Want Him To Submit Or Die? Asking So I Dont Kill Without Perms.

preferably no death ! would either submit or bolt off to lick his wounds somewhere else

zozelen February 15th, 2024 07:44 PM

my thunderclan apprentice, finchpaw, is looking for someone to majorly injure him before he gets killed off by a different cat (already decided). nothing that would eventually be fatal, but maybe a deep claw wound or two would be good. he WILL end up running away from the fight, though, so please let him without too much hassle! another riverclan apprentice preferably.

Omari February 15th, 2024 07:45 PM

I’m looking to throw Drizzlecloud into the fray! With a few restrictions and requirements, however.

What I’m looking for in your cat… Your cat is out for blood! So much so that they’ve attacked a medicine cat(This can be for any reason, I’m not picky). Essentially, I’m looking for your cat to pin an unexpecting Drizzlecloud, and get her a bit roughed up by giving her some good ol’ head trauma–I’m looking for her to get a concussion as well as for her to completely lose her hearing entirely. I’m thinking your cat could essentially pin Drizz to the ground and just keep bashing her downwards, smacking her head on the ground repeatedly until the damage is done. Other injuries are up for interpretation, but I have a sort of idea for how her injuries will go so if I accept your offer I’ll pm/vm you.

But, this isn’t an opportunity to get your shots in on her without any repercussions. I want Drizzlecloud to inflict a grievous wound on your cat in return, and this wound will sort of cause a stand-still in the interaction, causing both of them to flee with the realization of the severity of both of their injuries. (Drizzlecloud’s concussion/hearing loss/whatever other injuries we may discuss and whatever we decide on for your cat’s injuries.)

The fight would be a tie. Anyways! Lemme know if you’re interested teehee

occultation February 15th, 2024 07:47 PM

Need an opponent for Drizzlenight of ThunderClan! If you're willing to have your cat get killed, bonus points. He can also inflict serious injury if you aren't open to death but are open to that- I'm looking for him to break someone's back in particular.

paris February 15th, 2024 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omari (Post 1551172)
I’m looking to throw Drizzlecloud into the fray! With a few restrictions and requirements, however.

What I’m looking for in your cat… Your cat is out for blood! So much so that they’ve attacked a medicine cat(This can be for any reason, I’m not picky). Essentially, I’m looking for your cat to pin an unexpecting Drizzlecloud, and get her a bit roughed up by giving her some good ol’ head trauma–I’m looking for her to get a concussion as well as for her to completely lose her hearing entirely. I’m thinking your cat could essentially pin Drizz to the ground and just keep bashing her downwards, smacking her head on the ground repeatedly until the damage is done. Other injuries are up for interpretation, but I have a sort of idea for how her injuries will go so if I accept your offer I’ll pm/vm you.

But, this isn’t an opportunity to get your shots in on her without any repercussions. I want Drizzlecloud to inflict a grievous wound on your cat in return, and this wound will sort of cause a stand-still in the interaction, causing both of them to flee with the realization of the severity of both of their injuries. (Drizzlecloud’s concussion/hearing loss/whatever other injuries we may discuss and whatever we decide on for your cat’s injuries.)

The fight would be a tie. Anyways! Lemme know if you’re interested teehee

cutely throws birchbranch at you.

Birchbranch [ RiverClan ] is ready! This she-cat is rather strong-willed and hot-headed. She'll tear the throats of any ThunderClan warrior that comes near her.

BIRCHBRANCH OWNS THE PURRK LYREBIRD'S LULLABY

Permissions for Birchbranch: Anyone is allowed to minorly injure her. I'm going to try my best tonight to post as much as I can (or get people to buy characters from me) so I get to 14000 KK to get Birchbranch Beefed Up Tier 1 before tomorrow's battle.

Drizzlecloud is allowed to re-open the wound on Birchbranch's throat from the RiverClan she-cat's previous badger attack, though it may bleed heavily, it's been treated once before so it's not like shes gonna die from it.

Rani February 15th, 2024 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spookez. (Post 1551158)
| @Rani

[RIVERCLAN]

Blizzardpaw does have SOME battle training but not enough to the point where I would let her actually fight in battle, so is it okay if she puts up a little bit of a fight before she gets hauled into the nursery?

I'm fine with her getting minor or temp injuries. Anything perm/death I would prefer to avoid.

Flutterminnow is open for battle! She's pretty young and inexperienced so unless she's fighting an apprentice or someone less skilled than her I would prefer she looses. She'll most likely leave minor injuries and may even strike a conversation mid battle. More on the peace side, but still loyal and willing to fight for her clan.

Temp injuries are okay, Perm ones I would like to talk abt before deciding.

(Open.)

that is totally fine by me! minor injuries would just mean some scratches and a chomp mark in the scruff where blizzard would be yeeted if thats good with you!

taillow February 15th, 2024 07:52 PM

Re: rushing to arms

Quote:

Originally Posted by redshiftreign (Post 1551149)

RIVERCLAN LOOKING FOR THUNDERCLAN BATTLE PARTNER
[1/2 open]

hello all! just jailbroke rushwater, and since this is perfect timing to be my first real roleplay back, i'll be a bit picky with battle partners.

looking for up to 2. he's more than willing to kill, maim, and go for the throat. i'm also alright with just injuring/harmed.

full perms except death/maiming will be given, and i prefer battles be dice-roll based (i have stats w/ modifiers for rush).

i'm a-okay with him getting roughed up.

just lmk if you're interested! i'll be replying to the roleplay within 24 hours of last response.

could i nab him for redhawk's last fight? sort of a little plan i have for her; she'll be taking at max three battle partners; the last would be nearly beating her and eventually forced to fight mudhound who will come to rescue her! so their battle could be going good (red will be at a disadvantage during it) until rush gets the upper paw and manages to pin her! :eyes:

Fits February 15th, 2024 07:52 PM

[closed]

heroneye of riverclan needs a partner! she's very quick on her paws but not much of a fighter, so it'd be nice to have a warrior who's more or less on the same playing field as her in that regard. injury is fine, just nothing permanent or death

Rani February 15th, 2024 07:54 PM

Organizing smth for tallulah and redhawk cus shes away rn @Neso and @redshiftreign would you perhaps be interested in double teaming redhawk @tallulah ? The idea would be red would beat one cat (undecided) and then two stronger opponents would come in to try and save their clanmates and start wearing her down and it'd end in a double team of muddy/red vs two rcers in a kinda tie

Im fine with someone breaking muddys bone as well as long as muddy gets to do some damage in return!

(whoops looks like tal found a computer LOL)

taillow February 15th, 2024 07:55 PM

DUSKLION - RIVERCLAN WARRIOR - BEEFED UP T3

1. Curltail ( @/Shellwhisker ) - win via killing - done
2. Dragonflycliff (@/dragonwind ) - blinded
3. Riversong ( @/Littlesun0112 ) - tie via river being saved
4. Duststorm ( @/RoboPrism ) - tie, briefly when dust saved river
5. Wolfpaw ( @/BEAR. )
6. Shrikehail ( @/Willowfern ) - close; win via shrike taping out
7. Fawnsplash ( @/starry ) - loss via hitting the floodstone

REDHAWK - THUNDERCLAN HORNET - CLOSED

1. Sorrelsrone ( @/Beanz) - win via kill
2. Treestripe ( @/Cubeisdagoat ) - tie, tree was pulled away
3. Tawnypaw ( @/Hatsune_Miku_Fan ) - tie, friendly fire
4. Reedshine ( @/Hatsune_Miku_Fan ) - tie, tackled by sea
5. Seabreeze ( @/Theraphosa ) - win, sea fled
6. Shellwhisker ( @/Shellwhisker) - tie via leg break
7. Thunderchaser ( @/Neso) - tie via being double-teamed
8. Rushwater ( @/redshiftreign ) - loss via being pinned

BLESS YOU RANI TY :heartbounce: @Rani

redshiftreign February 15th, 2024 07:55 PM

Re: rushing to arms

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallulah (Post 1551178)
could i nab him for redhawk's last fight? sort of a little plan i have for her; she'll be taking at max three battle partners; the last would be nearly beating her and eventually forced to fight mudhound who will come to rescue her! so their battle could be going good (red will be at a disadvantage during it) until rush gets the upper paw and manages to pin her! :eyes:

omg hii tally. yes absolutely; i adore this idea. for some extra drama, rush would likely be ready to go for a lethal blow when she is saved and the fight is even again if that interests you at all :eyes:

taillow February 15th, 2024 07:58 PM

@redshiftreign - ABSOLUTELY YES GO FOR THE ALMOST-KILL :fire:

paris February 15th, 2024 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fits (Post 1551179)
heroneye of riverclan needs a partner! she's very quick on her paws but not much of a fighter, so it'd be nice to have a warrior who's more or less on the same playing field as her in that regard. injury is fine, just nothing permanent or death

cutely throws larkswoop [ thc ] at you.

Larkswoop [ ThunderClan ] is ready for battle. She may have an injured leg, but that isn't going to throw her off course.

Larkswoop is looking to fight a RiverClan warrior who has just as much skill as her and is willing to submit to her when she threatens them.

LARKSWOOP OWNS THE PURRK FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 2

redshiftreign February 15th, 2024 08:00 PM

@tallulah WOOO rush is going to be so salty he didn't get to throw a thunderclan body down under the stone to prove his loyalty and i love it